Male HQ

Salon Pour Le Homme @ Excelsior

pat1338

On 11/19/2020 at 11:03 AM, B_Swim88 said:

It's my first time there, so good find the place first so I won't be late for the appointment.

Just FYI, you may find the link below helpful on what masseurs think are negative things we as customers do. I think there is a mention about arriving too early. For new locations, I tend to use gothere.sg or walk around the area if I am too early which sometimes mean waiting in the MRT station in the aircon because outside is just too hot these days.

1 hour ago, midkemia said:

Just FYI, you may find the link below helpful on what masseurs think are negative things we as customers do. I think there is a mention about arriving too early. For new locations, I tend to use gothere.sg or walk around the area if I am too early which sometimes mean waiting in the MRT station in the aircon because outside is just too hot these days.

My frustration with this parlour is not about the early arrival, its about an appointment with them that was confirmed by the staff and when I arrived, they told me there was no appointment made under my name or mobile number, which previously was confirm by the staff. Arriving early and appointment not recorded down I believe its totally different issue.

On 11/20/2020 at 4:11 PM, B_Swim88 said:

My frustration with this parlour is not about the early arrival, its about an appointment with them that was confirmed by the staff and when I arrived, they told me there was no appointment made under my name or mobile number, which previously was confirm by the staff. Arriving early and appointment not recorded down I believe its totally different issue.

Yeah their customer service needs some improvement for sure. I've tried both masseurs and I thought there was only Dave and Nik so I'm surprised to hear another.

It is your right to give them a pass from the way you were treated. I personally would not go as their technique does match what I like.

On 11/23/2020 at 4:27 PM, midkemia said:

Yeah their customer service needs some improvement for sure. I've tried both masseurs and I thought there was only Dave and Nik so I'm surprised to hear another.

It is your right to give them a pass from the way you were treated. I personally would not go as their technique does match what I like.

Is there another guy besides Nik and Dave? I will like to try him out too. What's his name?

On 11/23/2020 at 4:27 PM, midkemia said:

Hi! How was the session by Dave compared to Nik? Who is better in terms of skills? Thinking of trying the Salon for massage. Are they big size strong massage or slim build?

23 hours ago, kaz said:

Hi! How was the session by Dave compared to Nik? Who is better in terms of skills? Thinking of trying the Salon for massage. Are they big size strong massage or slim build?

They are both slim built.

Dave's massage was stronger but he got frisky soon after. Nik did not but his massage was way too soft.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/14/2021 at 3:09 PM, AlexDominic said:

Dave is quite a good masseur.  I had a good massage first time i went there. I'm not sure why he is not recognised by others.

Because he got naughty halfway before completing the session…

On 9/14/2021 at 5:30 PM, Saggiboy said:

No website? 

What's their services and prices? 

I don't think they have website.  I think they do some facial and skin services as well.  I have tried Dave only who does the massage, the other guy does other services.  Massage if i'm not mistaken $60-70 for one hour.  I recommend to look for Dave if want to try.

On 9/14/2021 at 5:36 PM, AlexDominic said:

I don't think they have website.  I think they do some facial and skin services as well.  I have tried Dave only who does the massage, the other guy does other services.  Massage if i'm not mistaken $60-70 for one hour.  I recommend to look for Dave if want to try.

At your own risk if you don't mind half the session isn't massage. Is $60 per hour.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MisterTan said:

Yes Dave no bad. Good style. Don't know he working still there or not.

Must be working coz he claimed that he is nicks brother. Awhile ya. My toes are laffing. 

Saw them sitting so closely to each other. Brothers OK.