Male HQ

Basketball Guy - Continuation

****DISCLAIMER***

I figured out it'll be more courteous to start a new thread instead of posting on the thread so that it won't really "compete" for attention, so here I am.

I am just continuing the story (The basketball guy) because it is inactive and many people have requested for it. I have absolutely no intention to take over this thread whatsoever, so please do not misunderstand.

I will delete this post if the thread starter wants me to without hesitation.

Link to the original story :

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=50281&page=1

----------

Some background information:

I'm born and raised in the US, so the style of writing for me is very different, so please pardon me. And I merely did some speed edit so there might be some errors here and there. Again, forgive me for that too.

Other than that, enjoy. :)

---------

This is more of a request thread made for the community. I don't have a plot to follow so this whole story will just be about sex (as per your request and a little romance).

You can request for almost anything like a sex position, usage of sex toys (please specify which), fetish etc and I'll write it if it's within my writing capabilities. So, comment it down below or PM me if you want to request for one!

-----------

<Continued from the last updated part on the thread (link is stated above) >

"Fuck me Melvin, I want you to really fuck me." I requested.

"Are you sure? It might hurt alot since it's your first time. But if you really want, then I won't mind as well..." Melvin gave me a choice though his eyes begged otherwise.

"Please..." I begged him.

To the session off again, I bent slightly lower and sucked on his right nipple, swirling my tongues around and nipping it. Melvin let out a low grunt uncontrollably as he looked at me. His penis was in sight and it was growing in size which I knew he was getting turned on. I switched to his left nipple and continued sucking on it. One of my fingers was now on his right nipple, twitching and rubbing it; enraging his sexual hormones again though he just orgasmed moments ago.

Oh damn, his dick was now rock hard, ready to make love.

"You really want it?" Melvin asked as he moaned wildly.

"Yeah, please, fuck me." I begged again.

Melvin stopped me and rushed out, to the kitchen. Seconds later, he was back with a bottle of olive oil to be used as a lubricant. He gestured me to turn around and I did. I looked around and saw him kneeling on his knees. Suddenly, I could feel his tongue spiraling around my butthole, driving me crazy and wild.

Static of electricity ran through my body when his tongue thrusted in and I was groaning in pleasure, "Ah! Mel..vin!"

His tongue entered me repeatedly, each time a little bit deeper. He stopped soon after and poured almost the entire bottle over my ass. He inserted one finger into my anus and covered it with oil; it felt so good. Then, two fingers; still good. Then three fingers, initially there was discomfort but turned into pleasure as my body adjusted.

Melvin inserted his penis into the bottle and overturned it, shaking roughly to glaze his penis just right before it flowed out of the box. The lustful side of him was so hot that I could not wait for him to be inside me. He tossed the empty bottle aside, ready to get into action.

"Ready?" Melvin pumped; all prepared and heated up.

I nodded my head and Melvin got closer, positioning his penis in front of my hole. His hot and big penis head popped in and it felt so painful as if my ass ruptured.

I cried out, "Ouch!"

He immediately retracted and hugged me from the back, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that..."

The burning sensation slowly dissipated and I wanted him to do it again, "Try it again, I think I adjusted to it already."

Now, his eyes lit up like a ferocious alpha wolf, so ready for the next try. Again, he grabbed another bottle of oil and now lubed me up much more, sticking his fingers into me to make sure I was all covered up. And subsequently, he coated penis all the way till his pubic region, bright and shiny.

"Here it comes..." He warned as he popped it again into my ass.

A feeling of pain came first, then it turned into pleasure. Only the first inch was in. He carefully moved in more, centimeter by centimeter so that it wouldn't hurt. Lust and fullness overran my mind, it felt so good as more of his manhood filled me.

"Samuel... you're so fucking... tight, so good..." Melvin grunted seductively, I need more of him.

Before I knew it, his entire length was already in me. It felt so full, so hot. Melvin brought it all out and thrusted all the way in deeply, rubbing against my prostate.

"OHHHHH!" We both moaned in unison and my penis started to erect. The feeling was beyond words, it was a combined of hotness, lust, pleasure, wanting and sex.

Melvin slid out and in again, his pubic hair pricking me each time he pushed. He was getting harder, getting rougher, getting deeper. I loved it all, the domination over me.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum soon. Do you want my cum in you or in your mouth?" Melvin asked.

"My... mouth..." I gasped as he entered, causing me to take a quick breath.

Melvin pulled out suddenly, washing me with disappointment, but he was not finished. He flipped me around on my back and split my legs. His hand supported my leg and pushed it up so that there was allowance for him and his tool. He reached out for the second bottle and poured it all over me and then his abs. With one try, he rammed it into me and continued his fucking. His hands ran all over my body, spreading the oil everywhere.

I had to do the same, I used both hands and rubbed the oil up till his muscular nipples, then twitched it rapidly. I moved down to his abs and did the spreading action on it, tickling and and feeling his sturdy six packs again and again.

Melvin was about to cum as his facial expression gave his thoughts away; he was looking up and gasped for air every half a second, squeezing his eyes shut as he husked in pleasure. I was also reaching my zenith quickly, to orgasm and shooting out my refilling load.

"I'm gonna cum!" He shouted out.

With one last thrust, he pulled out, climbed onto me and erupted into my mouth. He was doing a more extreme version of half squat, his penis directly in front of me.

"Fuck!" Moans after moans escaped his lips inevitably. "Ahh! Ahh!"

Warm and creamy fluid shot violently out of Melvin's penis and hit me hard. Loads after loads, it kept ejaculating and filling up my mouth fast, some splattering across my face by accident. My saliva and his semen reacted and gave me a extremely manly juice and I looked forward to gobble it up. I tiled my head upwards and engulfed his penis in my mouth, coating it with his own sperm as I sucked.

Finally, he was done. I swallowed up his delicious cum while sucking till his penis went limp.

"Good or no?" I questioned as I finished every last drop of him.

"Best... That was probably the best orgasm I ever had," Melvin answered, heavily panting.

Thankfully, he enjoyed it. He turned on the running water and pulled me in for a shower. The toilet now had a pungent smell of oil and a rainbow slick of it was visible on the floor. Melvin turned the water sprayer to full blast and simply washed it away.

"Well, any excuse to tell my parents when they discover two bottles of olive oil were gone?" He joked, but he had to either buy it or lie his way through.

"Maybe say...you sticked your penis in and shook it around?" I used his earlier action as an answer, but really, it was smoking hot.

We laughed it off and then wetted ourselves again, with water this time.

--------------

Edited by SinistrousWolf

A/N: I swear it's so hard to insert singlish in. Again, I apologize for any errors and I take all kinds of requests (eg. style of sex, bdsm, hardcore, etc), so comment it down below with a little details if you want any. :)

And I just realized how short each paragraph is, so sorry for that.

-----------

We laughed it off and then wetted ourselves again, with water this time.

-----------

The rest of the week went by like a breeze. Finally, we booked out again, carrying our camo backpack as we boarded the train.

"Wanna hang out again?" Melvin broke the silence, probably having a hidden meaning.

"I don't mind, more training?" I answered and smacked him playfully on the chest.

"Yeah, my family just went overseas and will be back two weeks later. Just deposit your backpack at home and come, yeah?" He assured me I would not meet any of his family members, so no awkwardness at all.

Two weeks with a place all to ourselves. I predicted things would get extreme this weekend since we had the entire place to ourselves.

"Hell yeah, I'll be at your house right away." I answered, waving my hand as if swatting a fly.

The thought of another session, or even better, a crazier one, aroused me. I could feel blood gushing to my crotch as it grew bigger and bigger, excited. Luckily, my undergarment was pretty tight so there was not any visible bulge.

No exchange of words for the entire trip until we alighted at our station. Since we had not ate, we decided to head over to the nearest shopping mall to packet. We parted our ways as the restaurants were located opposite each other, he wanted burrito and I wanted a medium-rare steak burger.

My queue was slightly longer, so I had to wait. When I looked over to Taco Bell, Melvin already left. I darted my eyes around and saw him entering a convenience stall. Since its exteriors were made up of glass, I could see right through it and he grabbed a capped red bottle, ready to pay.

Right before my eyes could focus on the tiny words, the counter called for me. Swiftly paid for my burger and stroll towards Melvin. He was seen walking out while he compressed the bag and squashed it into his backpack.

"Eh, what did you buy?" I asked.

"Nothing much lah, just some daily necessities. Let's go now," He urged, seemed like he really wanted to get home quick.

------------

*Ting Tong*

The bell went off when I pressed on the button. Soon after, Melvin opened the door and welcomed me in. He was still in his uniform, his batches still neatly pieced at the side.

"What are we going to do today?" I questioned as I sat down on his leather couch.

"What about push-ups planks?" He suggested.

It seemed like a great idea though I heard it was incredibly tiring. I bet he did lots of it since his biceps were monstrous, with veins protruding it, pumping.

"I'll go first, you do the command," Melvin initiated and bent down, getting into the planking position.

"Down," I commanded and he did a push-up plank.

"Down," I commanded again and he did another.

It repeated until seventy-five and Melvin collapsed. His uniform was drenched in his sweat and he panted profusely. He stood up unsteadily and now it was my turn. I followed exactly what he did before and now in the planking position.

"Down," now it was his turn to command me.

Each time he commanded, he came closer, probably to check if I was doing it right. At one point, it was so close till his crotch was right beside me when I raised. I ignored it and continued, now Melvin moved front of me, still commanding in his manly voice.

Now when I raised, he was right in front of me, staring deep into my soul as he ordered me to pump. The mucky odor of his sweat and made him so attractive and sexy that I couldn't endure any further. I moved up closer and sniffed his pubic region, then engulfed his balls through those pants.

"What are you doing?!" Melvin pushed me away, seemingly shocked.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. Kinda lost control over myself, can we do it again?" I apologized; emptiness filled my words.

Melvin laid his hands around his crotch and grabbed rightly, then started rubbing it. He let out a series of seductive moans, hinting me what to do next, and so, I swung into action.

I unbuckled his pants and pulled it down along with his undergarments, his seven-inches erected penis sprang out. I took a second to inspect it and noticed there were thick blue veins on his muscular penis, how the hell did he train it?

My own penis was erecting, every single cell in me was begging for pleasure. Melvin placed his hands on my head and started to push me towards his penis, which was oozing out thick precum. Eventually, his penis slid into my mouth and I wrapped my lips around it tightly as he pushed it in further. I gagged at five inches and Melvin stopped understandably since he knew that was my limit.

But I was determined to get everything in so I continued. Little by little, I slowly shoved it in. The penetrating odor got stronger, it smelt like so like Melvin, so robust. At last, I got all six inches in. I liked the masculine smell of him and the feels of his pubic hair pricking my nose.

How weird was I?

"You don't move, I'll move this time," Melvin instructed, trying out something different.

He slid his penis out till his head was on my lips and shoved it all the way in with one thrust, touching the back of my throat. At first, I was appalled, then I swirled my tongue all around it, getting it nice and wet. I licked it again because I wanted to taste him so badly, his manly juice. Again, he retracted again and slammed it all the way in, a little faster this time. He did it again and again, gaining speed and getting rougher. I tasted him when he entered, delicious. My tongue was trying at the head of his penis, thrusting it lightly into his foreskin.

The feral side of Melvin was out, fierce and merciless.

Seconds later, he was thrusting in and out every half a second. That was approximately two thrusts per second. His pelvis hit me so hard that I could feel my teeth vibrating and part of his balls and his pubic hair went into my mouth. He was literally fucking my mouth. He grabbed a chunk of my hair and yanked it backwards, then pushed my head deeply till it was at his balls, deepthroating him. He stopped and held it there.

Melvin grunted loudly, "Urgggghhh!"

He was trying to hold back his ejaculation so he could have more fun and by luck and succeeded. He was exhausted, now sweat was flowing down his neck like a waterfall which made him look shiny under the light rays.

Melvin raised his hands and gestured for a break if not he might accidentally cum the entire week's load. I opened my mouth and carefully moved away from his penis so it would not stimulate it. I wanted more so I lifted his army shirt, got up to his right nipple and sucked on it.

An hot idea popped in my head and I knew I had to do it. I grabbed my burger and planted the bread with sauce on his right nipple, then slipped it down to his abs, covering it in the traditional secret sauce.

Melvin looked at me and decided to let me do whatever I wanted with him. My tongue swirled around his nipple teasingly, flicking it back and forth rapidly. He was groaning in pleasure, also awed at my creative idea.

My tongue glided to his left nipple without breaking the contact and did the same.

At last, I finished of it on his upper body. I lowered till his abs then using my tongue and outlined his packs. My saliva was coating him like vaseline, causing it to shine and glitter. Then I licked his muscles, satisfying my craving. I was so eagered to finish the sauce and Melvin's eyes was half-closed, blinking rapidly and enjoyably, letting out moans and groans in the process.

He stopped me after I was done and now, it was his turn, "Sit back on my couch and relax...let me suck and edge you now..."

---------------

Edited by SinistrousWolf

They have a combined field exercise and had a night sizzling rendezvous out in the jungle while on sentry duties. Caught by one of their PC, who let them go but subsequently hit on one of them.

1. Both of them go overseas tgt

2. Introduce a third party

One of them had socks and dress shoe fetish

They have a combined field exercise and had a night sizzling rendezvous out in the jungle while on sentry duties. Caught by one of their PC, who let them go but subsequently hit on one of them.

Sounds cool, I'll work on that soon ;) 

Basketball Guy - Part 3

-----------

He stopped me after I was done and now, it was his turn, "Sit back on my couch and relax...let me edge you now..."

---------------

[samuel's Pov]

He worked from my arms, planting kisses on my tiny biceps. He unbuttoned and removed my uniform quickly and sniffed my armpits, then used his hands to slide across it. It felt so...weird since it was the first time. And he proceeded to tongue my armpit, a fetish I reckon, tasting the entire week of military training.

"Ah.." The feeling was indescribable, a little ticklish like static. He moved to my nipple like how I did, and teased me. His tongue was at the circumference, swirling and swirling. Soon after, he engulfed my nipple in his mouth, wetting it in his saliva. It was probably the best feeling on earth like I was in heaven.

After I was done, I got up the right side of his neck and licked up his salty yet delicious sweat. Both my hands were caressing his smooth abs, spreading my saliva all over.

Finally, I plucked up the courage to kiss him on his lips. It was fiery but passionate, filled with hunger of love for each other. He was so gentle, so cautious, complete opposite from his sexual moves.

We pulled away after awhile, grinning widely.

"Samuel, this is probably the worst time ever, but I'm just gonna go with it. I may not be able to give you the best life ever, but I promise you have a roof to sleep in, have food when you're hungry and also, someone to share your burdens with. Will you be my boyfriend?" Melvin proposed.

Initially, I was at a lost of words, shocked.

"Of...of course! I should be feeling blessed to have met a flawless, manly and perfect man like you!" I agreed and hugged him, feeling the hit.

It was just incredible how we turned from acquaintances to partners. However, I did agree, this might be the worst timing. We embraced each other, his body felt so warm, so strong and tender.

"Save that for the night, let's eat first," he suggested, then grabbed my top bread I used earlier and reconstructed the burger.

----------------------

[3rd person POV]

Time flies...

A few weeks had passed and their relationship was still stay strong and sexually active. They were both agreed on keeping the relationship discreet as they didn't want to be judged, especially in such a conservative society.

Melvin was usually the dominant and caring one and Samuel is the thoughtful, passive and always went with whatever his lover wanted.

As usual, they booked in again but this time, there was night field exercise. By then, everyone was already drenched in their own perspiration because their afternoon were packed with trainings. The pungent odor intensified as everyone gathered at the field.

Samuel was scrambling through many soldiers, trying to find Melvin frantically but was in futile attempt. He just wanted to stay with him so it'll be not as boring as it already was. But he was nowhere to be seen, so Samuel took one last glance before giving up since he knew Melvin was well camouflaged with the platoon.

Just then, he felt a strong pair of arms embracing him from the back.

"Melvin!" He yelped happily and spun around, followed by hugging him tightly.

Melvin rested his head on Samuel's shoulder and then hugged him even tighter. The warmth coursed through their body as they felt their chemicals mixing. But from far, it looked like brothers encouraging each other.

Melvin's hand moved to Samuel's uniform and untucked it, slipping his hands up stealthily. His rough fingers from hours of hardwork slided and carcassed onto Samuel's body. His nails digged a little into his skin, picking up some of dust and sweat as it moved. Melvin arched his head and kissed Samuel lightly on the neck. Samuel could feel the hot gush of air tickling his skin, absolutely a turn-on.

Unfortunately, they had to stopped because their schedules were so packed till they couldn't even have a quickie together.

"Samuel, wanna have some fun after field training? Or during the field training?" Melvin asked and gave him a lusty look. His pants was bulging out visibly due to his rock-hard boner, dropping sly innuendoes.

"I... I don't mind... You choose!" Samuel agreed since he was pretty horny too.

Melvin grinned widely and excited for the first ever public experience on the island. Even Samuel was. After all, the feeling getting caught anytime was thrilling.

"See that bush there? I'll meet you behind it. Just say you need to pee when we're marching, alright?" He instructed.

Samuel nodded in agreement then hugged him one last time before heading for their respective groups.

---------------------

Field training was a havoc.

The sergeants enjoyed watching them suffer so they kept punishing them. The feeling of Samuel's shirt sticking to his back was sickening though he liked Melvin's sweat. He could feel the stickiness all over him, gluing anything that touched it like how oppositely charged ions did.

His mind wandered off to Melvin's. The thought of the dialogues they had before was getting him horny. He couldn't wait for it.

Just then, Samuel could see Melvin gesturing to the sergeant, asking for permission to go to the toilet. The sergeant nodded his head casually and Melvin walked off. Just before his figure got blocked by the walls, he turned around and gave Samuel a look of readiness.

"Sergeant, can I use the restroom?" Samuel shouted across eagerly and earned a yes too.

Samuel sprinted across the field, to the bushes they had agreed on.

The atmosphere was changing. It was dark and intimidating. The sensation of the chilling air skimming across his skin sent a chill up his spine, scaring him a little.

Samuel walked closer to the bush, trying to look for Melvin and finally stopped.

"Melvin, are you there?" He took a step and broke some twigs beneath his feet.

"Are you there?" Another step and more crackling sound of leafs and twigs snapping, echoed into the deep, silent night.

A sinister figure suddenly creeped up from the tree and grabbed Samuel with its hand. Samuel panicked and flailed his arms in self-defence. Within a split second, it turned into his lover.

"Hey!" Samuel crossed.

Then, Melvin shushed him with his fingers so as to not be discovered. "Shhhhhh.."

Melvin leaded him to the bushes by his hands and leaned in for a kiss. Their lips connected and the dominant tongue was begging for entry. But Samuel refused so that he could tease him.

Melvin finally broke the kiss after numerous time of failure and started zipping his pants down. They had to do it quick since they told the sergeants they needed to use the washroom.

Samuel was on his knees, waiting to gobble up Melvin's penis. Melvin's penis sprang out, still limp. Samuel licked the tip slightly, taking some precum wirh it and watched it came to life.

The veins protruding his penis was much distinct now, it seemed like Melvin doubled his exercise routine. But, it didn't matter. Melvin watched his own manhood vanishing into his lover's mouth and the sensation came. Samuel expertly pulled back the foreskin, exposing his dormant nerve and sucked on it hard. The taste of his sweet was tasty and he sucked on it even harder, causing Melvin's head fell back against the tree with a thud as he let out a sonorous moan.

Then, Samuel used one hand to twitch and rubbed Melvin's nipple, the other to tug his balls. The amount of precum licking out was tremendous and Samuel drank it up readily though it was quite tasteless. Melvin's semen was the real delicious thing and Samuel was working towards getting it. Melvin guided Samuel's head down to his shaft then back up, moving in a reciprocating motion, covering his entire penis in mild enzymatic saliva.

The scrape of teeth and the feeling of his nipples twitching got Melvin to his peak. He ccould feel his orgasm drawing in quick as his semen traveled to his penis fast, preparing to spray out violently.

"Ahh....Ahh...." He let out louder moans, not actually realizing how loud it was.

Suddenly, a light pierced through the darkness and landed on them. The high intensity of the light caused both of them to squint their eyes. Melvin lifted his hands to block the path of the light rays so it wouldn't be that penetrative.

"What the hell are you two doing?" The voice questioned, seemingly shocked.

Their eyes adjusted to the brightness and they realized it was their sergeant. He was looking at them, stupefied by what he was seeing. Samuel was just in shock and tilted his head a little, trying to discern the figure with the corner of his eyes, Melvin's limping penis still in his mouth.

--------------

A/N: I apologize if this part isn't written well since I spent relatively lesser time than the previous parts.

If you missed out my previous comment, I accept almost all sorts of requests for this story (eg. Objects, sex positions, etc), so feel free to request or PM if you're uncomfortable of sharing it to the community.

ANDDDDDD, do comment which character do you want the sergeant to hit on ;)

Guest patrick

The SGT, though manly and well-built, and apparently strict and no-nonsense when conducting training, is in the bottom of his heart, an ultimate bottom, who wants to be screwed by his sweaty recruits.  Now this is the chance as he can blackmail them.

The SGT, though manly and well-built, and apparently strict and no-nonsense when conducting training, is in the bottom of his heart, an ultimate bottom, who wants to be screwed by his sweaty recruits.  Now this is the chance as he can blackmail them.

That sounds hot actually :P

Basketball Guy - Part 4

Their eyes adjusted to the brightness and they realized it was their sergeant. He was looking at them, stupefied by what he was seeing. Samuel was just in shock and tilted his head a little, trying to discern the figure with the corner of his eyes, Melvin's limping penis still in his mouth.

------------

"What the hell are you guys doing during training?" The sergeant shouted, he clearly wasn't happy with it.

He was well built, stocky, muscular. His nipples were so muscular till you could see a bulge out of his uniform and his abs' outline could be seen through his uniform. Veins were protruding his biceps, getting it a bump when it pumped.

"Sorry! Sorry! I...We were just..." Melvin's voice trembled as he tried to explain.

Samuel, upon realizing what was happening, scrambled on his feet and quickly pulled up Melvin's pants. Both of his cadets couldn't maintain an eye contact with their sergeant because they were afraid they might receive a punishment.

"Wait. Stop moving." He commanded and his cadets froze, anticipating probably the most agonizing and humiliating gift ever in their lifetime.

"Yes....?" Samuel asked.

"Samuel, get on your knees," The sergeant asked as he walked towards him, loosing his pants and pulling it down as he walked.

They were shocked. Who knew their sergeant wanted to be pleasured too?

Samuel crawled towards him and assisted him with his pants. Samuel pulled it down to his ankle and digged his hands into the sergeant's undergarments, finding his penis.

He felt a hard object and wrapped his hands around it. His hands started to feel the heat and he realized the penis was warm. Samuel stretched his sergeant's undergarment and let his penis out. It was already fully erected and it was much bigger than Melvin's one. His pubic was nearly shaved, his monstrous and slightly slanted penis covered by the foreskin.

Samuel took it into his mouth and felt a whole new taste. It tasted like Melvin's semen, sweet. He retracted and wrapped his penis around the head, then started bobbing up and down, tasting as much of the sweet penis as possible.

Too fast. He struggled not to gag. Obviously he didn't expected it to be so big. Again, he dipped his head down again, much slower this time. His gag reflex slowly adjusted to the discomfort and eventually, it was fully down his throat.

The sergeant had the look of strict face during training mixed with pure euphoria as he moaned, "Ahhh... Urgh.... Continue..."

Samuel swung into action and started sucking on it hard like a suction pump. Then spitting his saliva on it to moisten it, getting it all slimy and sticky. A little precum flowed out and Samuel swallowed it all without even realizing.

The sergeant noticed Melvin was standing at the side, looking at the two dudes jealously and gestured him to come closer. And Melvin did, he moved closer and the sergeant clutched his uniform tightly and pulled him for a kiss. The sergeant had a very unique way of kissing, very submissive and passive, waiting for Melvin to dominate his mouth.

Then, he whispered seductively into his ear, "My ass."

------------

A/N: Decided to make this part a little short due to time constraint. I apologize if I kinda crushed your desires but you've to wait till the next part :v

Edited by SinistrousWolf

Basketball Guy - Part 5

------------

Then, he whispered seductively into his ear, "My ass."

------------

The sergeant yanked him backwards, causing Melvin to stumble upon the ground when he stopped. He spun his head around and cocked his head to the direction to his ass, followed by a smirk. Melvin didn't waste any time, he tugged on his penis roughly and watched its size increased rapidly.

He spit on both his penis and the bottom's anus to lubricate it, then positioned it right in front of the hole. With a breath, he plunged it deep inside, letting out a sonorous grunt. He took no time in speeding up. In a few mere moments, he was slamming relentlessly into his core.

The sergeant was gasping for air as his muscle spasmed with pleasure, "Oh.. OH...my...god".

The loud slaps of Melvin's hips and the sergeant's butt were definitely loud enough to be discovered but they didn't care much. Samuel punctuated these with rough pulls on the sergeant's dick, prompting long, strung out moans from him as he jounced up and down.

"Samuel, stand up," the sergeant said as he arched his body back, sliding his penis out of Samuel's mouth.

Samuel did as he was told and the sergeant leaned to his ear. He panted as Melvin thrusted into him and struggled to say, "My..ass..."

At first, Samuel did not know what he meant till Melvin pulled him behind with his hands. Then, he drew out of the sergeant and laid down on the grass though it was not very hygienic, his penis still standing hard. The sergeant then sat down on it in the same direction of him, thrusting it deep. His hands was on Melvin's for support.

Samuel finally realized what he needed to do, to double penetrate. He pulled down his pants until his ankle and kneeled in front of them. His body facing their butts and arranged his erected penis in front of the already-filled hole. He was nervous but also excited since it was his first time fucking someone else. Slowly, he sticked it, bit by bit, watching his penis disappear into the rim.

The feeling of the hot tight ass wrapping around his penis was overwhelming. As he went deeper, it got tighter and tighter. The poor receiver cried out as white hot pain sears along his nerves and gradually turned into moans of pleasure.

Being inexperienced, Samuel pulled out and shoved it in gently, then repeated the slow motion.

"Samuel, just bang it deep into him like how I always do to you!" Melvin begged as he was getting impatient about his penis being neglected.

"Wait what, you guys actually fuck around often?" The sergeant questioned, obviously bewildered.

"Oh yeah," Samuel replied as he slammed it in hard, resonating the hard slap on his thighs.

The sergeant howled enjoyably as his anus got ripped apart further by his two cadets mercilessly. Samuel pulled out only to shove back in, deeper each time, rubbing the sides of the anus. He buried his face in the sergeant's shoulder, kissing and licking as he thrusted into him over and over again.

Samuel glided his nose down to the sergeant's armpit instinctively as he knew it would smell nice. God, it really did. The strong scent of him, the sweat his body produced when he was tirelessly busy punishment people and ordering people about, so hardy and virile. Samuel could feel his sex position changing into a top, it definitely felt better than getting fucked though it was as good.

Samuel licked his armpits, sensualize it with his tongue. Indeed, it was delicious. He pulled off, replacing it with his fingers to sensualize it and got on with fucking, doubling the pace of his fucks. The sergeant was cupping mouth with his hands, moaning even faster as his anus got invaded.

Melvin, who was below, was jacking the sergeant's penis rapidly as his own penis was getting rubbed against Samuel's, essentially jacking off too but without the use of hands. Eventually, they were moaning in rhapsody, in accordance of the thrusting rhythm.

The sergeant's orgasm came first. "I'm gonna cum, oh shit, I'm gonna CUM!" His body shuddered and twitched as thick, white streams of semen sprayed out, landing all over his chest and face.

Melvin was next. He was groaning as his orgasm rode in, imminently taking away the rapture he was feeling. He was fighting against it but it was inevitable. Right before he let go, Melvin quickly scooped up some semen from the sergeant's body and smeared onto his own nipple, then started to twitch and play with it. Eventually, his orgasm twice as powerful as his fluid got ejaculated vigorously and deposited into his sergeant's anus, further smoothing the anus.

Samuel could feel his penis getting warmer and more slippery due to Melvin's cum. He could feel the tingling radiating out of his scrotum as his semen was guiding its way, about to shoot out. Even so, his steady and rapid rhythm still remained ever since he started.

"I'M CUMMING!" Samuel screamed as his eyelid trembled rapidly; his body spasming from the immense and heavenly feeling.

His sperm scorching through the walls of his penis and rocketed out, planting its seed deep in the insides of the sergeant. Each time his muscle contracted, another stream sprayed into the cavernous rectum, with a moan escaping from his lips.

At last, they collapsed on the ground, out of breath. The mixed semen of the couple was flowing out and seeped through the ground. Melvin could feel the tightness on his nipple as the semen had dried up. On the other hand, Samuel was all pumped and stretched from the strenuous session.

"C'mon, dress up and we gotta go. If not it'll be too suspicious if we're gone for too long," the sergeant said as he wore up his uniform, his cum staining it from inside.

-----------------

A/N: Keep the requests coming.

Anyway, if anyone wants to help me to write, PM me because I'm quite busy these days. :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You guys decide what shall happen, remember to comment it down below!

1st point POV* (Samuel)

The rest of the week zoomed past as usual and we were already out of camp. Some random clique I recently associated myself with and I went to the bar.

Nothing special, the neon light illuminated the place and many heated drunkards were dancing wildly to the beat of the music, some grinding on each other. The stench of sweat lurked around in the air, but still tolerable.

We took a seat around a round table and ordered a dozen of bottles. The usual main topic was about girls and how to convince the hot girls to allow you to fuck them. Surrounding us, there were a few women with unbelievably huge chest that blew their body size out of proportion. Some blinking and winking at us and a couple of the army men whistled back.

My eyes darted around instinctively, hoping that I could secretly admire dudes, if there was even any. Surprisingly, it locked into one. He was so tall and muscular, a perfect hairstyle, amazing jawline and wore a formal suit. Whilst I was admiring his features, our eyes met back for a flicker of moment. I immediately looked away and pretended to be reading the words behind him. That moment was tormenting as he continued to stare at me, my face turning redder and redder.

I drank only two glasses that night but I felt intoxicated. I was so tempted to go over and kiss him on the lips, making him mine, though I had Melvin. My member was hardening up, begging to be released from the restraining pants as more erotic yet guilty thoughts ran through my mind.

He'll never know about this... I thought.

I was dragged back into the conversation shortly but I just couldn't erase his image from my head. I took a couple more seeps of the fuzzy drink, and my head gradually went swirling...

"Gosh, can I just fuck her already!" One member of the clique said and a couple of wandering women turned their head.

"Well, I'll use the washroom, give me a second," I escaped from the glaring eyes as if it was burning my back.

As I looked around for the washroom, a empty chair caught my attention. That tempting guy I saw earlier was gone but his friends were still there.

Whatever...

Just when I walked into the gents, a pair of hands landed swiftly on the wall in front of me, obstructing the way.

"Oh hey, wanna be friends?" It was him.

"Why not?" I replied. I could feel my hormones raging inside me and there was a tent forming through my pants.

"I'm Cody, and you are?" He introduced politely. Indeed surprising considering the fact that I judged him as an introvert.

"I'm Samuel, nice to meet you!" He took out his hands for a handshake and I happily accepted.

As our hands met, I could feel the warming static stinging me as if it was a fated bond. It felt even warmer than when Melvin literally punctuated me upside down, his dick touching my G spot each time he thrusted, prompting long, low moans for me.

"I've to use the washroom, I'll be right back!" I said and I navigated myself into one of the cubicals.

Just before I could shut the lock, someone stuck his legs between the doors and forcefully pushed it open. I took a few steps back in shock, or rather, in awe for his bravery as he locked the door.

"Wanna play around?" His mouth curled up slyly. This was once in a lifetime experience and I don't wish to miss the hookup with this perfect man.

It might also be a unforgettable experience. Likewise, it might be a regretful mistake that could ruin everything, my relationship and my life.

But with that horny state of mind, I couldn't think straight. Lustful sex just completely overan my mind.

And so, I smugged, "Why not?"

----------------------------

Edited by SinistrousWolf

Guest Hornbill

Oh my... it was so erotic storyline. I want to know more about the details. How long was his tool & how he was fondled or manhandled. Continue with the story please...

• 1 month later...
On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 7:13 AM, Guest Hornbill said:

Oh my... it was so erotic storyline. I want to know more about the details. How long was his tool & how he was fondled or manhandled. Continue with the story please...

Oh well, I'll try to make some time to continue this story :P

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I only spent 30 minutes on this so please forgive me for the poor writing and grammatical errors.

---------------------

His muscles were even better than Melvin's, so hard, so defined, so manly. He was so fast. Moments after, our bodies were already pressed together, his warm pair of lips sucking on my neck. Each time he exhaled, the air swept past my body and it felt ticklish. 

"Ahh..." I moaned in pleasure. He seemed like an amateur kisser and knew the sensitive spot of my neck.

He slowly moved down and continued to teased my sensitive spots, my nipples, my pits. Eventually, he was on his knees. He yanked down my pants and held the shaft of my penis, and jacked it a little. 

His legs were long and so, it was almost sticking out of the cubical, but neither of us really cared about it. He took my dick into his mouth and his eyes rolled up as his body curled about sensuously. 

My penis disappeared into his wet mouth and the warmth overwhelmed me. My tip slid passed his gag reflex and he merely expressed a little discomfort by clenching his throat. He even went the extra mile to take in one of my balls.

This guy is definitely experienced and I was certain about that. 

He quickly sucked on my penis hard as his hands groped my ass. One of his finger was around the rim and it smoothly slid in. Then another finger, then the third. My eyes unconsciously closed as I indulged myself into this with Cody's scent and warmth wrapped around me.

As my orgasm was nearing, I quickly signalled him to halt his action but instead, I accidentally led out a sensual groan.

A shadow outside came to a halt, followed by a familiar voice. "Samuel, is that you?"

Oh fuck.

I froze in shock and the only solution was to keep quiet and still.

"Samuel?" It said as a pair of foot came closer and stopped right outside the cubical. Its face then peered over the door. What came was the unexpected, it was one of my friend. His eyebrows raised up high as his eyes widened. 

"What. The. Hell." He gasped. Cody took it upon his own hands and unlatched the door.

He quickly ran out of the toilet before I could even stop him, and that was when I knew, I fucked up. Just a few seconds later, I could hear my friends' voices getting louder. 

"I told you he was into this things!" My friend emphasised proudly as he leaded my whole group of friends here. I tried to reach out to close the door but Cody refused to move. 

"Wow, Samuel! I didn’t know you were into this! You could have told us earlier so we don't have to find someone to take care of our sexual desires!" Another one said as he barged in and grabbed me by the collar, then painfully pulled me into the toilet for the disabled. It had ample of space and it was completely sealed. The only opening was the door.

The whole group of people, including Cody, waltzed in and shut the door. My heart was pounding faster and my hairs were standing.

Cody got back to business and swirled me around. Then I felt a sound of a bag zipping open then my vision went black. My hands were immobilised by two other hands tugging onto it. Cody's hands were on my ass, pulling my cheeks apart as his tongue made his way inside me. I could feel his tongue mapping my insides and his slick flowing down my crack. 

Many other foreign hands roamed around my body as I struggled to break free. Someone harshly pulled my mouth cheek apart and equipped it with a mouth gag. 

Cody's tongue was subsequently replaced by a dick. Not just one dick, two dicks. One relentlessly plunged deeply into me and the other was trying to stuff it in but it was too tight. 

Eventually, it made its way through my tight rim. The pain was overbearing and I squirmed about. Black dots started to orbit around my black vision and a painful slap pulled me back to reality. He took a chunk of my hair and yanked it up. Before my mind could even process, he was already choking me with his hung penis.

My abused body was seizing and contracting in pain but there was nothing I could do. I felt my body pressed into another body, and another body was pressed onto my back. I felt that something was imminent. A warm flesh graciously slid across my thigh and slowly down to my crack.

Then, I felt the tip resting at the my entrance. Just seconds later, the pressure increased immensely, so did the pain. An epiphany struck me hard and I realized that this penis was trying to force its way into my anus which was already occupied by two other penises...

Edited by SinistrousWolf

so erotically pleasing.. ah......

there goes my days' worth.. xx

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Guest locked this topic