Male HQ

All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)

Guest boy2man

If she's a pastor, then she must be the sluttiest pastor with her blond hair and tight short shorts.

tsk...tsk...

Why doesn't the church condemn the way she dresses and portrays in her promotional pictures?

In today's world and society, we have multiple roles. At times what we belief and what we do in life (e.g. in this case, Sun Ho's career and her being a pastor) are two separate issues.

Look at her as a professional performer & artist who is just doing her best to entertain us. And when she is at church, she is an oridinary person - I believe she will tone down and behaves like as normal church's pastor and spread God's words through music.

No doubt she is very amibitious and is working very hard to make her career works. So far, she is doing fine.

Edited by davecub

learn to see the sparkle in others. not just the flaw.

i am not her fan, i am not a christian, i don't buy her album too, notice alot of local don't like her. however,

we need to admit her success oversea, esp in western country, she is quite well known.

she is not an angel not a saint, she is no different from anyone of us.

we all have many roles to play in our life, as a friend, son, lover etc, we all have to put on many masks too,

how many of us really are true & sincere & honest to all?

one thing i need to admire her, she dare to fight for her dream & things that she want, how many people

can? to me, even if we not support her or to anyone, but at least, try not to say something bad & evil.

Edited by snowball

i think the mtv is so lady gaga lor

Indeed, copycat and no shame!

Yo bitches... ever stopped to think that her MTV is so Lady Gaga-ish because it was directed by the same person who has directed Lady Gaga herself?

I am not a fan of Sun Ho and neither am I a pious Christian but I think she is doing a damn fine job so far. All you people know how to do is to complain and thumb down locals who have made it overseas. A tinge of sour grapes perhaps that you are still stuck in this claustrophobic island of Singapore being relegated to a thankless 9-6 corporate grind?

Seriously get up and smell the coffee. There is more out there in this world.

In today's world and society, we have multiple roles. At times what we belief and what we do in life (e.g. in this case, Sun Ho's career and her being a pastor) are two separate issues.

Look at her as a professional performer & artist who is just doing her best to entertain us. And when she is at church, she is an oridinary person - I believe she will tone down and behaves like as normal church's pastor and spread God's words through music.

Yeah, its no doubt that its 2 seperate issues here.

We know that actors can portray a murderer, a rapist, a tyrannical ruler and its all an act.

But being a pastor is quite different.

The pastor here can also go on and tell her devotees that it was only an act, that slutty image is not the real her.

But than could it be the reverse; this pastor job actually an act in front of her devotees?

The pastor here can also go on and tell her devotees that it was only an act, that slutty image is not the real her.

But than could it be the reverse; this pastor job actually an act in front of her devotees?

learn to see the sparkle in others. not just the flaw.

Being a pastor, so what? Is there any different? It is sad that we always like to label others and tell them how they should behave because of their status/occupations/professional/role in our society. A good example - if you are gay, you cannot have a profession like teacher. Sound familiar ??? Sigh.

Please give us a break and be fair before we start judging others.

Edited by cock brand

Guest interesting thread

I am just as curious to know if there isn't city harvest, will she be that popular???... city harvest is very loaded

Anyway, to be a popular singer, vocal is not the only criteria..packaging, marketing and many other areas are equally important. You see aaron kwok or leon lai, are they that good? there are so many better singers unfortunately not so popular.

For sun, maybe she knows the right people and plus good backing, she succeeded lor. Actually there are many better singers in singapore. maybe they r not that lucky.

To be honest, after watching her MTVS, I hv to say... she is good in her packaging & the mtvs(regardless if its a copycat or nt) is quite impressive.

We should gv some form of support lah as she is one of few MADE IN SINGAPORE who is in the int'l market..

(any other artiste hv an MTV outside asia???).. er i am not from city harvest hor.. ha ha ha ha

Being a christian & an entertainer is nt easy for her, I guess its really hard to please everybody,

( in the end, she is responsible to GOD one day)

just like being gay.. it does nt mean tt i am interested in man means i am any lesser being a good son / good colleague & a good believer of GOD.

ha ha ha...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

am sure she works very hard to get into the US music arena, but her image and the persona she taken (Geisha) simply conform to what Westerners see Asian woman.

long jet black hair, single eyelid, skimpy wear.

I still prefer her when she was singing Chinese ballads, the wholesome positive image, maybe when she was in Asia, she was closer to her religious roots or rather her then supporters (and also her husband's group) preferred to see her as such.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzejTJuXtRc

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Once again a Singaporean who has made it overseas gets flak from their own fellow countrymen. Why can't we just accept that one of our own has carved a name for herself in a market traditionally hard to crack for an Asian?

Try too hard? Of course she has to try damn hard. What would you do if you were in her shoes? Sit back and wait for a recording contract to fall on your lap? Or just sit back and be an armchair critic like all of you and just complain about how tough the scene is? Complain complain complain... Comment comment comment...

I am by no means a fan of hers but....

She's trying too hard to make it BIG in the west. She's behaving and appearing like the notorious Bai Ling. Hope she dun tell people there that she's from Singapore.

And why shouldn't she be proud of being a Singaporean? If Bai Ling behaves the way she does, that is her perogative, likewise for Sun Ho. This is the image she wants to bring across and if it sells, so be it. This is a commercial transaction, not NKF charity show - if you can bring yourself out of your CH8 shell and realise there is actually an existence outside the well you reside in.

never like her. especially her pastor husband. all so fake.

Do you know them personally? All they do is smile for idiots like you who keep bashing them and they still smile through it all. Is that fake? I call it having a big enough heart to see past the dickhead you are and have a positive enough outlook to keep on doing what they are doing.

so bitchy....and wild

send the wrong images of the women in the east...horrible!

So what is the "RIGHT" message, may I ask? Play pretend hypocrites that Asians are all white and pure? Get real, fella. "Bitchy and wild" women exists in all factions of society transcending races and cultures. So are you such a good boy yourself? Even if Sun Ho goes by her vanilla image, there will be people still condemning her for being too fake. So what now? Complain some more?

For goodness sake, people. Have some compassion for a fellow Singaporean who happens to be working her ass off for something she believes in, something she is passionate about.

When was the last time you complainers did something with passion? Toiling at your thankless deskbound 9-5 job? Lamenting about crowded MRT trains? Complaining about smelly towels in TMC? Crying about getting rejected by another internet hookup?

Sigh... Look outside your well, please... All of you.

Edited by slayer

Guest bearded1

Once again a Singaporean who has made it overseas gets flak from their own fellow countrymen. Why can't we just accept that one of our own has carved a name for herself in a market traditionally hard to crack for an Asian? I am by no means a fan of hers but....

And why shouldn't she be proud of being a Singaporean? If Bai Ling behaves the way she does, that is her perogative, likewise for Sun Ho. This is the image she wants to bring across and if it sells, so be it. This is a commercial transaction, not NKF charity show - if you can bring yourself out of your CH8 shell and realise there is actually an existence outside the well you reside in.

Do you know them personally? All they do is smile for idiots like you who keep bashing them and they still smile through it all. Is that fake? I call it having a big enough heart to see past the dickhead you are and have a positive enough outlook to keep on doing what they are doing.

So what is the "RIGHT" message, may I ask? Play pretend hypocrites that Asians are all white and pure? Get real, fella. "Bitchy and wild" women exists in all factions of society transcending races and cultures. So are you such a good boy yourself? Even if Sun Ho goes by her vanilla image, there will be people still condemning her for being too fake. So what now? Complain some more?

Well said Slayer. The hypocracy of some Singaporeans knows no bounds. It is easier for some to bitch than be positive. The green-eyed monster that is envy has a lot to answer for.............

Guest Singaporean

Once again a Singaporean who has made it overseas gets flak from their own fellow countrymen. Why can't we just accept that one of our own has carved a name for herself in a market traditionally hard to crack for an Asian?

Try too hard? Of course she has to try damn hard. What would you do if you were in her shoes? Sit back and wait for a recording contract to fall on your lap? Or just sit back and be an armchair critic like all of you and just complain about how tough the scene is? Complain complain complain... Comment comment comment...

For goodness sake, people. Have some compassion for a fellow Singaporean who happens to be working her ass off for something she believes in, something she is passionate about.

When was the last time you complainers did something with passion? Toiling at your thankless deskbound 9-5 job? Lamenting about crowded MRT trains? Complaining about smelly towels in TMC? Crying about getting rejected by another internet hookup?

Sigh... Look outside your well, please... All of you.

Well said Slayer. I agree with you. Whatever you do, you will never be able to please everyone 100%. Instead, we should be happy that one of our own is able to do what noone else has achieved.

give some credit in her career, her singing path in western countries is not as easy as what we thought, let us be honest, how many really show interest & passion in work & enjoy doing it? good or bad, she's the one who will has face it, so, be more generous :)

Edited by snowball

I am not a fan of hers either.

Indeed she had been trying too damn hard that she had forgotten certain things along the way.

She forgot that she is a wife of a pastor and also a pastor herself.

That MTV skimpy dressed slutty oriental girl role and doing that come-bang-me-hard gesture is all wrong!

Is it neccesary to do this to achieve wealth and fame?

Where are your moral codes as a pastor?

You can do anything for money?

You are "selling" your whole body!

So, are there any difference between this and prostitution?

You can go on and say that its only an act, nothing more; you can act as a rapist on screen but in reality you are not.

You can also go on and say pastor's wife so what; pastor's wife cannot wear skimpy clothes, cannot act slutty?

There are certain codes though unwritten but all of us unconsciously abide.

You can wear your skimpy speedo in the pool or on the beach but you can never wear it to your friend's wedding dinner, even if its a limited edition that cost you $5K.

There is always a time and place for everything.

You are a pastor, you behave like a pastor, at least fake it if you have to!

But still, this is definately an image prostitution!

I am not a fan of hers not because of the image mentioned but rather I think her singing sucks, no voice, no look, no style.

However, there are other successful Singaporeans I am proud of - Sim Wong Hoo, Stephanie Sun, Olivia Lum, Jack Neo, Kit Chan, even Kumar, but not this one!

let us forget what title she is holding, everyone no perfect here.

we not only must open our eyes wide, but most important our heart.

everyone is our teacher, we " take " their good & avoid the bad,

only blind will follow the blind.

we can't deny that most people are into fake, material & title, not? :lol:

" PASSION " & dare to fight for dream, is all we need to know here,

just depend where you want to put & apply them in which area, true?

Edited by snowball

Is it neccesary to do this to achieve wealth and fame?

Where are your moral codes as a pastor?

There are certain codes though unwritten but all of us unconsciously abide.

You can wear your skimpy speedo in the pool or on the beach but you can never wear it to your friend's wedding dinner, even if its a limited edition that cost you $5K.

There is always a time and place for everything.

You are a pastor, you behave like a pastor, at least fake it if you have to!

I think you are seriously confused and mixing her role as a pastor, and an entertainer together. We must be skillful in being able to separate these two messages. In fact, I applaud at her ability to morph into whatever she needs to be depending on time and space. This is what I call adaptability.

And since when was there a code for pastors to abide by? Times have changed and if you cannot adapt, you risk alienating your audience. Likewise some of the more forefront churches have jumped onto the fact that in order to capture the attention of MTV-crowd, you need to ADAPT. If you want to be stubborn and maintain to a "code" like you have alluded, then good luck. You will end up like Pastor Rony Tan and Dr Thio Li-Ann with outdated views on Christianity which haven't caught up with the times. Traditions have changed with the times, so will church pratices.

Of course there is a time and place for everything. She isn't wearing those skimpy outfits to attend a friend's wedding. She was wearing it for a music video.

Remember, do not mix these scenarios up.

and her husband is praising her more than praising their own god in the church... i doubt it is the right thing to do as a pastor.

Did you really expect Pastor Kong Hee to publicly put his wife down? This is what I mentioned about being able to see separate scenarios differently, skillfully. Wife, pastor, entertainer. It is never easy for walk the fine line and the both of them have and they are at peace.

You doubt that is the RIGHT thing to do as a pastor because YOU ARE NOT a pastor. Since you want to bring Christianity into the argument, let's do it. A true Christian (according to the parables in the bible) is supposed to be all encompassing and accept people for who they are while showing them the path to enlightenment - lepers, prostitutes, tax collectors etc. Only the high priests and the high society members who thought they were all that (in this case - YOU) thought it was fit to reject Christ. See the parallels there? Go read up on the Gospel of Luke and the challenges faced by Jesus when he begun to preach after his encounter with John the Baptist.

So why can't we be happy for their success rather than JUDGE them when we do not have the right to? Who are we to JUDGE? Who made us the jury?

I think you are seriously confused and mixing her role as a pastor, and an entertainer together. We must be skillful in being able to separate these two messages. In fact, I applaud at her ability to morph into whatever she needs to be depending on time and space. This is what I call adaptability.

And since when was there a code for pastors to abide by? Times have changed and if you cannot adapt, you risk alienating your audience. Likewise some of the more forefront churches have jumped onto the fact that in order to capture the attention of MTV-crowd, you need to ADAPT. If you want to be stubborn and maintain to a "code" like you have alluded, then good luck. You will end up like Pastor Rony Tan and Dr Thio Li-Ann with outdated views on Christianity which haven't caught up with the times. Traditions have changed with the times, so will church pratices.

Of course there is a time and place for everything. She isn't wearing those skimpy outfits to attend a friend's wedding. She was wearing it for a music video.

Remember, do not mix these scenarios up.

No, I did not and I am not from the medieval time.

I think its fine just doing both the role of a pastor and an entertainer, just minus that slutty bit.

She has to be vanilla flavoured!

As a pastor, people including impressionable youngsters, look up to you as advisor and role model.

What kind of message are you sending out to them?

They will misinterprete and ultimately they will be the ones to be misled.

As a public figure, you have a maintain an image and to gain trust with it.

Say if a Prime Minister is also sometimes a standup comedian, do you think the people can accept it, do you think the people will take him seriously.

Next time he makes a speech, people might mistaken it as another stage performance.

And you, can you accept it, afterall its different role and the comedian part is only a partime interest.

While you applaud her for her great adaptability skill, I prefer to think its more of a show-me-the-money-and-I'll-do-anything thingy.

Did you really expect Pastor Kong Hee to publicly put his wife down? This is what I mentioned about being able to see separate scenarios differently, skillfully. Wife, pastor, entertainer. It is never easy for walk the fine line and the both of them have and they are at peace.

I wonder did he ever unscrupulously capitalised on his flock to boost wife's record sales? !

Guest Halleluya

Hey Guys,

I am not surprise that there are a lot of people who think they are GOD... they like to judge.

Come on, give Sun some credits for breaking into hollywood. it is not an easy task. She sure have her mission and purpose to do there. Who would like to leave their family behind for a long period of time to carve a career in America which seems unachieveable especially for asians... go ask those who have tried Edmund Chen, Ng Chin Han, Lim kay Tong, Coco lee etc.....

So guys, have a bigger and open heart, so u can see things clearly.

Of cos, most importantly, try to be gracious and try not to judge.

If everyone does that, I think we will be creating a better world to live in.

GOD BLESS

Hey Guys,

I am not surprise that there are a lot of people who think they are GOD... they like to judge.

Come on, give Sun some credits for breaking into hollywood. it is not an easy task. She sure have her mission and purpose to do there. Who would like to leave their family behind for a long period of time to carve a career in America which seems unachieveable especially for asians... go ask those who have tried Edmund Chen, Ng Chin Han, Lim kay Tong, Coco lee etc.....

GOD BLESS

I think you've got it all wrong here is barking up the wrong tree.

Have you ever heard of the joke "Higher! Higher! Hired!"

Well, that girl got the job, but she has to use undignified and cheapish methods.

Making big money is no crime, its just how you do it

Can she not do that slutty MTV and still achieve the same wealth and fame?

Hey Guys,

GOD BLESS

If the people here act like GOD, then you must be acting like a saint. Being judgmental is unfortunately part of human's nature. I thought GOD is supposed to be all embracing and thus does not judge?

If you come from a certain group out there who thinks the world of their GOD, why not try telling them to stop acting like GOD and stop judging homosexuals? The world would be a better place without their intolerance for differences.

善栽善栽

Edited by amkies

http://www.heyaosun.com/default_eng.asp

2007 Shanghai Special Olympics Song by Ho Yeow Sun & Sun Nan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjuY2QLPHrA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EGxrtZVeDg&feature=related

进进退退我们之间

故事有点迂回

轰轰烈烈哭过几回

从来没有后悔 ...

还好爱是我最固执的地方

还好再长的夜总是会天亮

我终于等到你回来身旁哦

爱就是你的肩膀 ...

一辈子的时间那么的漫长

何必在乎当初寂寞多荒凉

我们的幸福会在下半场

nice touching song :thumb:

Edited by snowball

well unfortunately that wholesome Sun is gone, replaced by this Geisha Sun

i dont think it is fair to constantly use China Wine to judge as she didnt really sing, rather she just kept saying the word "China wine"

Here's her later release "Fancy Free"

"...my life's a circus show, no matter where I go..." she is damn right on that...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

The pattern is always the same for these ethnic-non-white entertainers who have made it far from their homeland, they would always get bashed to death from their fellow countrymen for supposedly "betrayal" of morals. Sun Ho is only one of them.

We also have Margaret Cho, who is Korean by ethnicity (not by birth). Koreans loathe her because she is honest.

Lim Kay Tong was crucified for having a "western accent" in his "long way from home" advertisement. People seem to forget he is an established actor in his own right and his Hollywood foray might not have been many, but he made it there nonetheless.

Bai Ling was somewhat "banished" from China ever since she performed in her breakout role with Richard Gere in Red Corner. Crappy movie, but her acting was noteworthy. She made it, that is all that counts. She still draws flak for the way she expresses herself. But that could be the "real" her manifesting from all those years of repression in China. Why hang her to death?

Chin Han was somehow dragged into this argument as well. 2 Hollywood movies so far in supporting roles, but he had lines to speak. Less for the first one, more for the second one - 2012. It is progress.

All these entertainers need time to climb. Some make it, some don't. Do you expect them to suddenly POOF out into the limelight all ready and successful making billions of dollars? Our pattern of bashing Singaporeans who have made it overseas should stop. We bash them while they are here, bash them when they are overseas. Geez, is there no love and support at all from us? All we do is sit behind our computer and it is so easy for us to comment (oh no brains, oh so slutty, oh so prostitute...) when it is damn difficult for them to do what they do as it is, and yet still have to listen to all this crappy half beat comments about the way they dress, their morals, their behaviour... FROM THEIR FELLOW SINGAPOREANS!

Try being in their shoes for ONE DAY, just one day. But think about it, there is no way you can because you are probably too ugly for the entertainment industry anyway. If not your looks, could be your attitude. It takes BALLS OF STEEL to embark on a journey like this.

It is no wonder people leave this island because of all the chee-bye mouth, all the lips flapping nonstop comment and complain like there is no tomorrow. Like as if that will make you feel smarter just because you are able to contribute your 2 cents worth of negativity into Sun Ho's life. But all your lip-flapping will go into space because the truth is, there is a bigger plane to catch. Small little ikan bilis kacang putih chee bye mouths are not worth her time because... it simply isn't. There is just no other way to explain it.

Guest guest 1.1

Actually, Sun is a personification of the pragmatism of Singapore.

'What works' is what's right and good. If being like a Geisha or slut can help enter the market of west, so be it.

If singing ballad and slow song works in asia, then slow songs with good lyrics.

If being a pastor works in a mega church, then be a sweet warm pastor!

If IR brings money, forget what Singapore used to say about gambling.

See the link? So maybe Sun has always been so. Doing her best in the role that get where she wants to be - 向前(钱)看

Guest One leakier

Actually, Sun is a personification of the pragmatism of Singapore.

'What works' is what's right and good. If being like a Geisha or slut can help enter the market of west, so be it.

If singing ballad and slow song works in asia, then slow songs with good lyrics.

If being a pastor works in a mega church, then be a sweet warm pastor!

If IR brings money, forget what Singapore used to say about gambling.

See the link? So maybe Sun has always been so. Doing her best in the role that get where she wants to be - 向前(钱)看

You trippin, you trippin, you buck a buck a buck buckin'!!

Guest Mr Principle

The pattern is always the same for these ethnic-non-white entertainers who have made it far from their homeland, they would always get bashed to death from their fellow countrymen for supposedly "betrayal" of morals. Sun Ho is only one of them.

We also have Margaret Cho, who is Korean by ethnicity (not by birth). Koreans loathe her because she is honest.

Lim Kay Tong was crucified for having a "western accent" in his "long way from home" advertisement. People seem to forget he is an established actor in his own right and his Hollywood foray might not have been many, but he made it there nonetheless.

Bai Ling was somewhat "banished" from China ever since she performed in her breakout role with Richard Gere in Red Corner. Crappy movie, but her acting was noteworthy. She made it, that is all that counts. She still draws flak for the way she expresses herself. But that could be the "real" her manifesting from all those years of repression in China. Why hang her to death?

Chin Han was somehow dragged into this argument as well. 2 Hollywood movies so far in supporting roles, but he had lines to speak. Less for the first one, more for the second one - 2012. It is progress.

I think you left someone out. We should all be proud of Annabel Chong, shouldn't we? Afterall, she made a World Record and let the world know that Singapore's women can be very wild, didn't she? She probably also let the whole world know, her chee bye cannot be satisfied by the ikan bilisy dicks of Singaporean men. Now, that's really flattering.

Just because they made it big in the west means I have to be proud of them? I am not a potato queen, dude. I would be equally proud of any artiste even if he/she makes it big in Singapore or even Asia. That is provided he/she is worth his/her salt and that can be very subjective, isn't it?

Guest boy2man

Lyrics:

CHINA WINE

(WYCLEF JEAN, SUN HO)

Listen me, Geisha!

Mi waan sep you lek huas all mi girls sep you inna huah

Everybody everybody china wine china wine

Mr. china wine do di dutty wine

Everybody china wine everybody china wine

Everybody china wine (wohoo, w-ley, w-la)

Allen but forget mama plane in di jamaica,

It was me turn in it up turn on di

First..(attitude gal again).. girl dem like geisha she said

Chinese wine chinese wine chinese wine

Erm ermm say! but is it me she said

In china wine do di dutty wine so... mash

Dem a mek su when di china wine

China wine china wine [x3] (wohoo, w-ley, blaa)

China wine china wine [x3] (a ready ready.. to di wine)

When di body ready wine it up

In da club on di dance in china it up

Wyclef boss blame and grind it up

Cau di we she, move she is attitude

It was seem something looks like fine ah!

Kings from jamaica for di china..

And are there that her design yea

Kings from jamaica and china, i'll like di fine up girl

China wine china wine [X3] (wohoo, w-ley, w-la)

China wine china wine [X3] (a ready ready.. to di wine)

Im in my dance proof so

Well, proove my dancing choose

I got the fant iu lus

Tonight i'm gonna hit dem mia like (ready ready fine)

In party, wee-ee

Gal make you pon con pine we do wine in clean

We a di twin when you back china wine

Everyone you shyan scha you shwayn wyclef jean

Jamaican geishan

She make me so chug collide-chug collide-chug collide ten

We dont china wine, make me a sen

Dutty, im yute from like a man grim like a sushi in china wine

And from do im widi yudi gudi yudi yu

We complete like puff-a-little groups

China wine china wine [X3] (wohoo, w-ley, w-la)

China wine china wine [X3] (a ready ready.. to di wine)

Dance, dance, oh-whoo (关掉X5) Na-na-na

Im in my dance proof so Na-na-na

Everybody everybody china wine china wine

Everybody china wine everybody china wine

Everybody china wine

Im in my dance proof so-wy.

FANCY FREE

(KRISTAL OLIVER, CHUCK HARMONY)

Woke up feeling like a millionaire,

Walking down the street with the wind in my hair,

All the boys stare, say I look so good,

No, I'm not cocky but I knew that they would,

Cause everywhere I go my life is a party,

I don't have a worry, the sun keeps on shining on me,

Look how it's shining on me, (Oh),

You can't tell me nothing, look out cause I'm coming,

The street is my runway and everyone's looking at me,

All of their eyes are on me, (All of their eyes are on me)

And I....

I feel so beautiful, (I'm lovely),

Can't no one tell me no (I'm fancy free),

My life's a circus show (It's lovely),

No matter where I go (I'm fancy free),

Dee, dee, dee, dee,

Dee, dee, dee, dee, dee, dee,

Dee, dee, dee, dee, dee, dee, dee,

I'm fancy free

Feels just like I'm on a shooting star,

Made my wish to be a super star,

If I'm wrong and dreams don't come true,

I'll just make today what I want to.

Have your say, you can't break my high,

You should join me on my carpet ride,

Let's play, what you say,

Say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

It's so easy,

See that's your problem right there,

You're too cool, (yeah, yeah)

I'm just trying to have fun, stop worrying so much,

And just follow me.

Cause I feel so beautiful,

Can't no one tell me no,

My life's a circus show,

No matter where I go,

I'm fancy free.

I think you left someone out. We should all be proud of Annabel Chong, shouldn't we? Afterall, she made a World Record and let the world know that Singapore's women can be very wild, didn't she? She probably also let the whole world know, her chee bye cannot be satisfied by the ikan bilisy dicks of Singaporean men. Now, that's really flattering.

Now you are just being ridiculous...

Guest Mr Principle

Ridiculous?

"Once again a Singaporean who has made it overseas gets flak from their own fellow countrymen. Why can't we just accept that one of our own has carved a name for herself in a market traditionally hard to crack for an Asian?"

Now, why can't we just accept that Annabel Chong has carved a name for herself in the pxxnographic industry traditionally hard to crack for an Asian? Just because she didn't make it to the mainstream media, her success should not be recognised as success? Double-standard?

I think i begin to know what kind of a person you are, Slayer. :rolleyes:

It is no wonder people leave this island because of all the chee-bye mouth, all the lips flapping nonstop comment and complain like there is no tomorrow. Like as if that will make you feel smarter just because you are able to contribute your 2 cents worth of negativity into Sun Ho's life. But all your lip-flapping will go into space because the truth is, there is a bigger plane to catch. Small little ikan bilis kacang putih chee bye mouths are not worth her time because... it simply isn't. There is just no other way to explain it.

Hahaha, one whole paragraph just to describe your own wonderful character? nice one!

Now you are just being ridiculous...

It is not only ridiculous, it is totally irrelevent even to mention Annabel Cheong here, for they both fulfilled their dreams for very different reasons.

The truth?

Annabel Cheong was close to a close friend of mine. They both attended the same JC.

Even after AC continued to pursue her studies in the States, they still continued to correspond.

Tragically in States, AB was abducted and gang raped by a group of men whom she could not identify.

The incident left her very tramatized depressed and sucidal, that it disrupted her studies which she eventually flew back home.

Instead of receiving sympathy and understanding from her parents, her parents thought she brought shame to the family name.

This drove her even deeper into her depression, when she received no emotional support from her own trusted family.

When people are driven into deep grief and depression, they can be very self destructive, such as to inflict cuts on their wrist, resort to drugs, sex, promiscuity or commit sucide, just to take away the pain inside of them.

Unfortunely with no friends who can help her and habouring an deep anger and hatred against her family, she decided to seek her revenge

Returning to States to perform her openly sexual acts with numerous men into the infamous video, it was her method in seeking revenge to disgrace her family even further, since they have already disowned her.

Should we blame and judge her for the choice she made?

We can't because we can never never comprehend the suffering she went through.

Only she knows and I think we should not even judge her choice at that point of time.

If her family gives her no sympathy, at least we here should give her our blessings, that she will find her own peace one day.

It has being a very long time since anyone has ever mentioned her name.

If just to win an arguement and to justify your case, quoting AB here, is not only a bad example,but a very callous act as well. Its like rubbing an old wound of someone you don't even know, which may not have healed, since we all know what really happened then.

So are we that forgiving? I don't think so

Ignorant? Definitely.

Guest Mr Principle

It is not only ridiculous, it is totally irrelevent even to mention Annabel Cheong here, for they both fulfilled their dreams for very different reasons.

The truth?

Annabel Cheong was close to a close friend of mine. They both attended the same JC.

Even after AC continued to pursue her studies in the States, they still continued to correspond.

Tragically in States, AB was abducted and gang raped by a group of men whom she could not identify.

The incident left her very tramatized depressed and sucidal, that it disrupted her studies which she eventually flew back home.

Instead of receiving sympathy and understanding from her parents, her parents thought she brought shame to the family name.

This drove her even deeper into her depression, when she received no emotional support from her own trusted family.

When people are driven into deep grief and depression, they can be very self destructive, such as to inflict cuts on their wrist, resort to drugs, sex, promiscuity or commit sucide, just to take away the pain inside of them.

Unfortunely with no friends who can help her and habouring an deep anger and hatred against her family, she decided to seek her revenge

Returning to States to perform her openly sexual acts with numerous men into the infamous video, it was her method in seeking revenge to disgrace her family even further, since they have already disowned her.

Should we blame and judge her for the choice she made?

We can't because we can never never comprehend the suffering she went through.

Only she knows and I think we should not even judge her choice at that point of time.

If her family gives her no sympathy, at least we here should give her our blessings, that she will find her own peace one day.

It has being a very long time since anyone has ever mentioned her name.

If just to win an arguement and to justify your case, quoting AB here, is not only a bad example,but a very callous act as well. Its like rubbing an old wound of someone you don't even know, which may not have healed, since we all know what really happened then.

So are we that forgiving? I don't think so

Ignorant? Definitely.

Get a grip on the reality, tea sipping socialite wannabe.

The world is not a bed of roses, especially in the internet world. Isn't this what you and your partner-in-crime were trying to preach all these while?

Get a grip on the reality, tea sipping socialite wannabe.

The world is not a bed of roses, especially in the internet world. Isn't this what you and your partner-in-crime were trying to preach all these while?

Why are you drumming on the obvious? Get your own lines, please.

All these entertainers need time to climb. Some make it, some don't. Do you expect them to suddenly POOF out into the limelight all ready and successful making billions of dollars? Our pattern of bashing Singaporeans who have made it overseas should stop. We bash them while they are here, bash them when they are overseas. Geez, is there no love and support at all from us? All we do is sit behind our computer and it is so easy for us to comment (oh no brains, oh so slutty, oh so prostitute...) when it is damn difficult for them to do what they do as it is, and yet still have to listen to all this crappy half beat comments about the way they dress, their morals, their behaviour... FROM THEIR FELLOW SINGAPOREANS!

Try being in their shoes for ONE DAY, just one day. But think about it, there is no way you can because you are probably too ugly for the entertainment industry anyway. If not your looks, could be your attitude. It takes BALLS OF STEEL to embark on a journey like this.

Ahh, now I know what you mean.

You mean when people here say Lady Gaga is shitty, its OK;

Or when people say Madonna still sings like a sheep after all these years, its fine, no problem;

Or comment that A-Mei's dress sense is worst than any Ah Lian in Ang Mo Kio, it alright because its true!

But once you say anything unfavourable, even if its true, about local artistes, its unreasonable bashing by their own fellow countrymen!

Huh?

This is double standard!

A artiste, whether local or foreign, needs to earn their credits and accolades, if they don't deserved it then they don't!

Why must local artistes be given preferential treatment?

Why must we support them blindly?

Buy their albums, see their shows and rave about them even if they are duds?

Your reasoning sucks!

If you are good, credits will just come your way.......like Tanya Chua, Liang Wen Foo, Adrian Pang etc.

So someone should write a favourable comments on that China Wine MTV and perhaps it may go something like this :

"Sun Ho is really great in this MTV.

She had totally shed her goody two-shoes image and morphed into a slutty dancer with such great ease and its so natural!

And look at her tight abs and those tone legs and butts, she must have worked so very hard in the gym to achieve;

Madonna should turn green with envy when she see this!

I'm sure this one MTV will make every Singaporean very proud.

And I'm sure her husband will be extremely pleased with her international success, that all the months of seperation amd loneliness were all worth it."

Happy?

• G_M changed the title to All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.