Male HQ

All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)

Guest boy2man

"Sun Ho is really great in this MTV.

She had totally shed her goody two-shoes image and morphed into a slutty dancer with such great ease and its so natural!

And look at her tight abs and those tone legs and butts, she must have worked so very hard in the gym to achieve;

Madonna should turn green with envy when she see this!

I'm sure this one MTV will make every Singaporean very proud.

And I'm sure her husband will be extremely pleased with her international success, that all the months of seperation amd loneliness were all worth it."

Happy?

Very happy... yeah go ahead and talk some more cock. Type so much rubbish...

Guest Guest

Very happy... yeah go ahead and talk some more cock. Type so much rubbish...

Mr Principle and Mr Cockbrand,

I totally agree that the means to fame is just as important as the end.

Everyone here knows the little twat above is a self confessed chao ah gua who behaves like a tranny and has to have the last say in every argument regardless of how silly he sounds.

What a clown :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

i think that people who dun like sun ho, like me, should be allowed to voice our opinion that she is crap!

she cant sing, she cant dance, she looks like an old chicken.

i am very very very sad and disappointed that she is allowed to pursue her music career, but i respect all other people's choice to be ENTERTAINED by her and feel proud of her. and of cos her right to pursue her career etc...

on this note, i am sure that if i were to go to the states and interview like a million people, i am not sure if 1% would have heard of her.

in any case, her videos are simply as hilarious as riz low's, both equally lame, maybe riz low a bit lower class cos dun have international stars like wyclef to back her up!

if there is a SIngaporean comedy nite overseas, we should play her videos both as opening and ending acts. she is one fine joke!

Edited by trevorcantona

The truth?

Annabel Cheong was close to a close friend of mine. They both attended the same JC........

It has being a very long time since anyone has ever mentioned her name.

If just to win an arguement and to justify your case, quoting AB here, is not only a bad example,but a very callous act as well. Its like rubbing an old wound of someone you don't even know, which may not have healed, since we all know what really happened then.

So are we that forgiving? I don't think so

Ignorant? Definitely.

Just because you and only a couple of people knew her background?

But just how true is it, only you know.

According to the Wikipedia, she was not abducted in the US but was gang rape in UK, after agreeing to have sex with a stranger (so indirectly, she asked for it?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annabel_Chong

And her pxxnography career development was not due to some traumatism after that gang bang incident!

But whatever, to everyone else, Annabel Cheong is what she had portrait herself to be and that image will stay forever.

Dude... you are bringing Wikipedia into an argument to buffer your case? Seriously?

Because the version I heard before differs too much to his story!

Wrong or unreal portrayal to gain sympathy in this case or just ill-informed?

He can still justify this version anyway.

Same as anyone else, anything you post in, be ready to stand by it and defend yourself.

So simple.

Because the version I heard before differs too much to his story!

Wrong or unreal portrayal to gain sympathy in this case or just ill-informed?

He can still justify this version anyway.

Same as anyone else, anything you post in, be ready to stand by it and defend yourself.

So simple.

I know, I hear you. I don't disagree with you one bit... But to quote wikipedia? :lol:

Guest Mr Principle

I know, I hear you. I don't disagree with you one bit... But to quote wikipedia? :lol:

The only reliable source is from the horses' mouth. Anything else, be it from wikipedia or some hearsay (e.g. from some CB's mouth) is not going to make any significant difference in terms of reliability. So, if you can quote something churned out by some hearsay to justify your stand, why can't cockbrand quote from wiki to back himself?

OMFG Slayer just shut up. Just SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

U r in no position even in a million years to educate the posters here on whatever it is u r trying to make a point. Just look at the mirror and your postings history, everyone knows u and your character by now and what r u trying to proof now?

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

... More 梁文福+++ please, originally Singapore派, truly SingaPOP, profoundly“有料” :thumb: , and definitely, not some kinda Western 摇摇 (YOYO)

As for Sun Ho, does she has the capacity to increase the bottleneck? ;)

粉丝(Fan-sy), you may go-on singing: "Don't let the [sUN] goes down on me" :)  but frankly, I am skeptical that she would ever be the next symbolic one for our nation, ... & Dude, I think she'll soon be forgotten ...

Do you guys remember the "Famous" quote "I have tried my best and I have no regrets" .. a "Easy-Way-Out" statement widely use these days :rolleyes:

Hary,

... 2bad, Sun is not "Ho” enough (i.e.Vocal+Showmanship) for me ...

Edited by harylok

Guest guest

... More 梁文福+++ please, originally Singapore派, truly SingaPOP, profoundly“有料” :thumb: , and definitely, not some kinda Western 摇摇 (YOYO)

As for Sun Ho, does she has the capacity to increase the bottleneck? ;)

粉丝(Fan-sy), you may go-on singing: "Don't let the [sUN] goes down on me" :)  but frankly, I am skeptical that she would ever be the next symbolic one for our nation, ... & Dude, I think she'll soon be forgotten ...

Do you guys remember the "Famous" quote "I have tried my best and I have no regrets" .. a "Easy-Way-Out" statement widely use these days :rolleyes:

Hary,

... 2bad, Sun is not "Ho” enough (i.e.Vocal+Showmanship) for me ...

good sum up.. I felt if she doesn't have the "backing" , she won't even be able to cut albums.... there r many KTV singers that have better voices than her. If u can't make it, no matter how u spend money to promote or push, you will never make it ... if u can't make it in Mandarin pop... going international lagi worse right??

Really don't knwo whose money is she spending on???

Guest boy2man

One of her American dance tracks in 2005, "Ends of the Earth".

I like it because it sounds catchy.

From Youtube:

"Sun Ho's 2005 hit single Ends of the Earth. It hit top positions on both the US Billboard dance chart and the UK Musicweek chart, with a catchy groove that spread across the globe, from Miami to Mumbai. The hit song, written specially for Sun by The Underdogs, was further remixed by hit producers such as Solasso."

all i have to say is, new generation taste have been changed ( improve or get worst i don't know ), you can't expect they still stay in 60s / 70s / 80s etc right? can i say 梁文福, 巫启贤, 颜黎明 & 姜鄠 is 新谣 Pioneer? however is unfair to take Sun Ho compare with them right?

Just because you and only a couple of people knew her background?

But just how true is it, only you know.

According to the Wikipedia, she was not abducted in the US but was gang rape in UK, after agreeing to have sex with a stranger (so indirectly, she asked for it?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annabel_Chong

And her pxxnography career development was not due to some traumatism after that gang bang incident!

But whatever, to everyone else, Annabel Cheong is what she had portrait herself to be and that image will stay forever.

Whether she was gang raped in UK USA or up in the moon, she was gang raped. The fact it already occurred, so matter how you look at it or laugh at it, it is of no use.

Of course I dare to state the facts, without the need to distort or sensationalize anything, or quote anything from wikipedia...

The media can distort anything they want but I don't care

This friend of mine, who was closed with AC then, so happens to be my friend/close neighbour/ buddy of mine till today.

Now have you ever met her before in person ?

I don't even need to go through wikipedia to know how much cock you like to talk.

Edited by TheVistors

OMFG Slayer just shut up. Just SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

Awww... tsk tsk tsk... Such an outburst! Why dear, can't take the heat of rejection? I see you are still lurking like a troll around my profile. Sad to say I have removed all the posts from you in there. So stop stalking, ok? Poor thing... Get some form of counselling from your landlord, he seems like a stable person if you need someone to listen to your sorry tales.

Guest Mr Principle

Awww... tsk tsk tsk... Such an outburst! Why dear, can't take the heat of rejection? I see you are still lurking like a troll around my profile. Sad to say I have removed all the posts from you in there. So stop stalking, ok? Poor thing... Get some form of counselling from your landlord, he seems like a stable person if you need someone to listen to your sorry tales.

tsk tsk tsk. You seem to be the unstable one, Slayer. Get some form of counselling from your lord whom i hope won't be bored to tears with your sorry tales. Just a piece of advice, before you even call others names, why not reflect on your own actions. In a post yesterday, you kind of admitted you are a troll too, didn't you? So typical of pot calling the kettle black.

"My intention wasn't to thumb you down. Nice to see people like Victoria Principle actually biting the bait to dig up a past posting of mine from long ago to flash it here."

Guest Mr Principle

Whether she was gang raped in UK USA or up in the moon, she was gang raped. The fact it already occurred, so matter how you look at it or laugh at it, it is of no use.

Of course I dare to state the facts, without the need to distort or sensationalize anything, or quote anything from wikipedia...

This friend of mine, who was closed with AC then, so happens to be my friend/close neighbour/ buddy of mine till today.

I don't even need to go through wikipedia to know how much cock you like to talk.

Have you met AC in person? Have you heard her sob story before? If not, you dare to say you are quoting a fact?

Even if it is true that her action was propelled by the gangrape, are you sure she is willing to share this secret of hers in a public forum? If she shared this secret with your friend, what right does your friend have to share her encounter with you who is not even a friend of AC? How trustworthy can you and your friend be?

Guest Guest

Have you met AC in person? Have you heard her sob story before? If not, you dare to say you are quoting a fact?

I think we can safely conclude that our little Vistor had NOT met AC before and therefore wat he says here carries little weight. Between wiki and a shady character like him, my bet is on wiki.

Here's the beef.

It is not only ridiculous, it is totally irrelevent even to mention Annabel Cheong here, for they both fulfilled their dreams for very different reasons.

The truth?

Annabel Cheong was close to a close friend of mine. They both attended the same JC.

It's Annabel Chong NOT Cheong.

This mistake happened not once, but twice in his post!

As usual, condemned by his own words.

Guest the signify

I thought the Topic Is about Sun Ho..

anyway, the remix they have for Fancy Tree (Digital Dog Extended Club) is pretty nice :)

I think you mean Fancy Free (and not Tree), lol.

Anyway I love Sun's Without Love (2004) (Bimbo Jones radio edit).

Just a piece of advice, before you even call others names, why not reflect on your own actions. In a post yesterday, you kind of admitted you are a troll too, didn't you? So typical of pot calling the kettle black.

I am VERY flattered by your attention, Victoria. Your constant reminder to me about my previous posts is really very complimentary. Perhaps you should get together with imchaser and see what the deal is all about? It takes one stalker to know another so you both definitely have something in common.

Kisses...

Guest his bozo

Multi-platinum and Billboard-charting Asian pop diva SUN aka Geisha is a Singapore-born counsellor who exploded onto the international music scene just over 5 years ago. Every Mandarin pop album she has released has achieved multi-platinum sales throughout Asia, each album outperforming the previous one. SUN has performed to sold-out stadiums in Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Singapore and Australia to as many as 20,000 people a night, and was awarded everything from the MTV Asia Award to the Hong Kong Metro Music Award. In 2003, SUN broke into Hollywood with David Foster and Peter Rafelson producing her first dance hit "Where Did Love Go". This was followed by another four back-to-back dance and rhythm singles, "One With You", "Without Love", "Ends of the Earth" and "Gone", all of which hit the top of the Billboard Dance Club Chart and the UK's Music Week Dance Chart in recent years. During this period, she consolidated her position in the music industry by working with a number of prominent musicians such as Jimmy Harry, Diane Warren, Tony Moran, Chris Cox, Eric Kupper, Jason Nevins, Moto Blanco and the Underdogs. Back in Asia, having worked with top composers such as Ma Yufen, the late Ma Zhaojun, FIR, Milk, Arys Chien, Lee Wei Song and Tan Han Jin, she was announced as the top-selling music artiste of Taiwan in 2007 and was crowned the official music ambassador of the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympic Games. SUN has her own high-end fashion apparel international distribution network, based in Singapore for the Asian market, and is currently based in Los Angeles, shuttling frequently between the US and Asia. With her latest hit single, "China Wine" (feat. Wyclef Jean, Tony Matterhorn and Elephant Man), she attempts to reach listeners internationally. SUN has since performed the 2007 Shanghai Special Olympics Theme Song with Chinese singer Sun Nan, and made an appearance at the Europe Music Awards at Berlin with Clef in November 2007.

SUN debuts her first international music video "China Wine", adopting her first alter-ego The Geisha! It features Wyclef Jean (of Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie"), Tony Matterhorn ("Dutty Wine") & Elephant Man ("Pon di River, Pon di Bank"). Directed by internationally-renowned director Wayne Isham (of Ricky Martin's "She Bangs"), the music video also co-stars top international supermodel Tyson Beckford ("Zoolander", "Into the Blue"). SUN is dressed in specially-tailored costumes by Christian Audigier of Ed Hardy fame.

Guest Mr Principle

I am VERY flattered by your attention, Victoria. Your constant reminder to me about my previous posts is really very complimentary. Perhaps you should get together with imchaser and see what the deal is all about? It takes one stalker to know another so you both definitely have something in common.

Kisses...

Quoting your previous postings is nothing more than to show your double standard. You take that to be stalking? You are a drama queen, dear.

By the way, I am not into guys who are feminine. So, i am sorry but i have to reject your kisses.

Guest Guest

I am VERY flattered by your attention, Victoria. Your constant reminder to me about my previous posts is really very complimentary.

Past posts reveal valuable insights into a person's character, and yours my frd, stinks.

Trust an airhead like you to take that as a compliment.

By the way, I am not into guys who are feminine. So, i am sorry but i have to reject your kisses.

Hehehe

Yeah, so true...esp from one who identifies himself as a sister and a chao ah gua.

I think we can safely conclude that our little Vistor had NOT met AC before and therefore wat he says here carries little weight. Between wiki and a shady character like him, my bet is on wiki.

Here's the beef.

It's Annabel Chong NOT Cheong.

This mistake happened not once, but twice in his post!

As usual, condemned by his own words.

Who the fxxk cares whether is Chong Cheong CHing or Chiong.This thread was about Sun Ho till someone started to sidetrack and quote AC as a parallel example, which is totally out of point. We have much better things to do than to waste time on unimportant minute details.

And who the fxxk cares what you like to think otherwise.

Who the fxxk cares whether you like Sun Ho or not? She won't even care a damn what you people think when she has made more bucks and have more assests than you do

Between you and AC? She has all of my sympathy. As for you, I really don't care a damn how tiny your brain is, no matter how big you have tried to puff it up here by all your means.

Go find some fresh air for your brains. You will find some which will be of great tremendous help to you, when you stick your nose in between a pair of labia.

AC may like to assist you in that.

AC, an innocent poor damsel was abducted in the US and got gang raped, left her severely traumatised that caused drastic change to her that led to the making of the famous pxxn movie - your version just because they are your friends?

AC, agreed to have sex with a total stanger on a train in UK and ended up gang banged and her pxxnography career was self planned - wiki's version.

Both version illustrated a very different AC,

one, a poor innocent lady got abducted and sexually assaulted by a group of men in US

one, agreeing to have sex with a stranger in UK, probably not the first time, and ended up getting a bonus bang!

Spot the difference, oh, even the venue is different!

Sometimes we believe everything our friends told us that we overlook the facts!

But whatever it is, let the readers decide.

And if you think wiki had distorted the story and had done your friend undue injustice, do your friend a favour, go correct it!

As for AC, I don't really care what she is but the fact that she got 271 fcuks all within 10 hours is really a marvellous feat.

She must be quite bruised down there and probably even smoking towards the end.

AC, an innocent poor damsel was abducted in the US and got gang raped, left her severely traumatised that caused drastic change to her that led to the making of the famous pxxn movie - your version just because they are your friends?

AC, agreed to have sex with a total stanger on a train in UK and ended up gang banged and her pxxnography career was self planned - wiki's version.

Both version illustrated a very different AC,

one, a poor innocent lady got abducted and sexually assaulted by a group of men in US

one, agreeing to have sex with a stranger in UK, probably not the first time, and ended up getting a bonus bang!

Spot the difference, oh, even the venue is different!

Sometimes we believe everything our friends told us that we overlook the facts!

But whatever it is, let the readers decide.

And if you think wiki had distorted the story and had done your friend undue injustice, do your friend a favour, go correct it!

As for AC, I don't really care what she is but the fact that she got 271 fcuks all within 10 hours is really a marvellous feat.

She must be quite bruised down there and probably even smoking towards the end.

Is it so important to you whether which version is real or where are the locations of the venue ?

Were you ever a rape victim yourself?

Do you know what is the truth like?

It is like a deep devastating world inside of them, a dignity which is below that of an abused animal.

Do you know what means people can resort just to numb the great immense pain inside of them?

It is a suffering that no one knows. Outwardly AC appears to have fun and in control of her own life, but inwardly, who really knows or who really bothers to know how she feels. You only seems to care what you think and how you would like to present to suit your case here.

Inspite of all your past postings about caring and sharing and about human compassion and rights, I seriously think you failed in this instant aspect.

Many can doubt and discredit the fact I have met her a long time.

It doesn't really matter what you small petty minded people out there chose to think distort, mock or discredit.

Leave AC alone. Let her have her own peace.Its her life her truth that no one can change.

Change for what? There will still be many disbelievers mocking in every corners.

This thread is crap.

Move on

Edited by TheVistors

Is it so important to you whether which version is real or where are the locations of the venue ?

Were you ever a rape victim yourself?

Do you know what is the truth like?

It is like a deep devastating world inside of them, a dignity which is below that of an abused animal.

Do you know what means people can resort just to numb the great immense pain inside of them?

It is a suffering that no one knows. Outwardly AC appears to have fun and in control of her own life, but inwardly, who really knows or who really bothers to know how she feels. You only seems to care what you think and how you would like to present to suit your case here.

Inspite of all your past postings about caring and sharing and about human compassion and rights, I seriously think you failed in this instant aspect.

Many can doubt and discredit the fact I have met her a long time.

It doesn't really matter what you small petty minded people out there chose to think distort, mock or discredit.

Leave AC alone. Let her have her own peace.Its her life her truth that no one can change.

Change for what? There will still be many disbelievers mocking in every corners.

This thread is crap.

Move on

Rape?

What rape?

It was a gang bang she asked for and NOT abducted and gang raped!

This issue about AC was started by you, trying to portray something she isn't!

Anyway who cares about her, not until you send in her "sob" story!

Care and compassion I have, but it has to be well placed and I fail to see her torment.

Don't forget she was a world famous pxxn star, making her a public figure; she was highly educated and should know this very well.

Her notoriety will be mentioned and discussed again and again and who knows, one day her story may even be made into a movie!

She will never be left alone, even after she's gone!

Shit, why am I arguing with anyone about a pxxn star?

A chinese saying 清者自清, so let it be!

Anyway, AC is lucky to have friends like you.

From "Sun Ho's Latest MTV" (Mass Comm), to "Singaporean Artists making it overseas" (Singapore History), to "The Annabel Chong Story" (Psychology and Anthropology), to "Differences in Primary and Secondary References" (Research Methodology)...

You guys are so diversely academic!

Edited by rotikawin

• 1 month later...
Guest boy2man

I thought the Topic Is about Sun Ho..

anyway, the remix they have for Fancy Tree (Digital Dog Extended Club) is pretty nice :)

Just found it... agree, it's not bad...

I think she works hard and deserves every bit of success she has.

Really? If so why are there allegations that her church encourages their flock to buy up her CDs and concert tickets? As Perez Hilton likes to say - no smoke without fire.

And these allegations have been quoted in the Chinese tabloids and straits times before. So these accusations are not as "underground" as it might seem. Please don't tell me Straits Times also has an agenda with her.

Guest ~CHC~

Really? If so why are there allegations that her church encourages their flock to buy up her CDs and concert tickets? As Perez Hilton likes to say - no smoke without fire.

And these allegations have been quoted in the Chinese tabloids and straits times before. So these accusations are not as "underground" as it might seem. Please don't tell me Straits Times also has an agenda with her.

Belina Lee from mediacorp also attend CHC.. recently saw a half page write up in their church newsletter to ask the congregation to vote and support her for the coming Star Awards.. Church has become a place for celebrity personal gain and growth... I don't blame Belinda Lee for that.. It is the church "management" that allows this to happen.. to draw younger crowd.

Ignore all those Sun haters...

I am neither a fan of hers nor fancy her music. But it just saddens me to see these bitches go on a vicious tirade against her like that, rather saddening. Very sad that they cannot be accepting and just learn to let things go. At the same time we are preaching more tolerance against gay people, and yet these hypocrites go against everything they preach by spitting venom towards her. Ironic isn't it?

I am neither a fan of hers nor fancy her music. But it just saddens me to see these bitches go on a vicious tirade against her like that, rather saddening. Very sad that they cannot be accepting and just learn to let things go. At the same time we are preaching more tolerance against gay people, and yet these hypocrites go against everything they preach by spitting venom towards her. Ironic isn't it?

Yes I agree. I agree that it is rather ironic that the bitchy (or so you perceive to be bitchy) people you accuse for being vicious and venomous are probably not at all affected by your tirade and rants, and it is a greater irony here that you have become so bitter and saddened in this exchange of words. I mean, I could literally feel the spite in the words you type. You've turned into one of 'em bitchy people yourself. It's not good. You have to take deep breaths and maybe just let it be, and leave this particular thread altogether.

I don't know. Just my humble opinion. If you take a step back or look back at this post 1 year down the road, you'll probably realise there wasn't any use getting so worked up and upset, seriously.

• G_M changed the title to All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.