Male HQ

All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)

Guest boy2man

I am neither a fan of hers nor fancy her music. But it just saddens me to see these bitches go on a vicious tirade against her like that, rather saddening. Very sad that they cannot be accepting and just learn to let things go. At the same time we are preaching more tolerance against gay people, and yet these hypocrites go against everything they preach by spitting venom towards her. Ironic isn't it?

Haha, Sticky&Sweet is absolutely right!

You need not be so uptight and irritated, lose your cool and behave so unsophisticated with your choice of words..

Controversies, whether good or bad, are here to stay.

Can you deny that the church and her pastor husband did nothing to promote her album sales and popularity?

Please note that the church had admit that they had did put up Sun Ho's publicity posters and offer CD sales during services.

Rev Kong Hee had also admitted that he had rallied behind her and her video were played during services.

Can't you see the marketing effort and nepotism written all over, subtlety or otherwise?

Church member even commented : ‘Even before the name of God is glorified, the husband always praises her first and shows her video.’

Not convinced?

The following were excerpts from the Straits Times 20.01.2003

Her husband and church founder, Reverend Kong Hee, was described as giving updates of his wife’s singing and promotional activities during church service.

One church member was quoted as complaining: ‘Even before the name of God is glorified, the husband always praises her first and shows her video.’

The report also said there were suggestions that the church was being used to drum up votes for Ho at this Friday’s MTV Asia Awards.

Ho, 31, is one of five nominees vying for the Favourite Music Artist from Singapore award.

She is up against Urban Xchange, Stefanie Sun, A-do and Kit Chan.

Besides being asked to vote, a member said church-goers were asked to buy Sun*day, while another said the 13-year-old church was fast becoming a ‘personality cult thing’.

Rev Kong told Life! on Saturday that there is nothing exceptional about rallying behind Ho.

‘It’s the same when we support and celebrate any member of our church who is making a significant difference in the marketplace,’ he said.

Rev Kong said that the church took this approach: When one member succeeds, everyone rejoices.

Other than putting up some publicity posters in church, ‘we just let them know that her albums are available and let them decide whether to buy them’, the spokesman said.

‘It is true pastor Kong will share about what pastor Sun has been doing. But it depends on how people read that. We do not see her very much these days, so it is interesting to know what she is up to. We do not take it as a promotion of her CD per se,’ she said.

Perhaps you could now give an unprejudiced comment on that report?

But seeing you always so promptly jump into their defence, just wonder if you could ever give an unbiased one.

Guest boy2man

Haha, Sticky&Sweet is absolutely right!

You need not be so uptight and irritated, lose your cool and behave so unsophisticated with your choice of words..

Controversies, whether good or bad, are here to stay.

Can you deny that the church and her pastor husband did nothing to promote her album sales and popularity?

Perhaps you could now give an unprejudiced comment on that report?

But seeing you always so promptly jump into their defence, just wonder if you could ever give an unbiased one.

I think slayer is not denying all those controversies which had happened etc... he's just saying it's in the past, why keep harping on it.

i know she did not do anything bad, actually she also din do anything good ha!

but all i know is that she is polluting my television screen and tat if i come across any of her videos or mtvs, or watever shit she produces on Tv or internet, KNN! i have to like quickly 'x' it or go to another channel.

and also she is NOT representative of our country. even a lightning bolt would be a MUCH better rep for singapore!

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Er, what about her charity and/or humanitarian work?

Ooiii, boy2man why so quiet now? R u also under investigation now? No time to fart in here? :thumb: :thumb:

Guest poor soul

Er, what about her charity and/or humanitarian work?

For show only lah!

Publicity mah!

Do you know how much money they spend to take her to the disaster site just to take some pictures showing her shaking hands with victims?

Who is paying for the expenses?

Money from her own fat pocket?

Glory at whose expenses?

That big amount of money if donated to the victims are certainly more useful!

So where is the charity?

Guest aunyonhasayo

boy2man is repetitively singing the song: Amazing Grace now after the investigation news was out of the bag. LOL

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,

That saved a wretch like me.

I once was lost but now am found,

Was blind, but now I see.

Guest guest

guest, sound like you hate her alot :lol:

No, I do not hate her... but I do hate what she stands for!

There's nothing worse than being two faced. Then using religion as a platform for their own selfish reason.

There are too many no talents around these days.

I just want to know where are her supporters at this very moment.

Must be so embarassed now!

Guest boy2man

Whoa whoa, I just stepped in here and am amazed to see probably the same person under different nicks calling for me and calling me names...

Just to clarify, I am no fan of Sun Ho.

I don't care much about the controversies on her public image etc.

I do think, though, that some of her dance tracks are pretty catchy, and credit should be given where it's due.

As simple as that.

Guest not daunted

How many times must the cock crow as you deny SUN>?

COCKroach is bigbulge from trevvy. He posted the same thing about the cock crowing in Sun Ho's thread in Trevvy.

Guest Sunsunsun!

COCKroach is bigbulge from trevvy. He posted the same thing about the cock crowing in Sun Ho's thread in Trevvy.

Or maybe he stole the analogy from him! haha

Anyone still suporting sun?

Guest ecity

So it means that he hates Sun Ho?

Nothing wrong with posting here and on that website, right?

I think you can even post in hardware zone, if you watno.

Guest guest

Well said Slayer. I agree with you. Whatever you do, you will never be able to please everyone 100%. Instead, we should be happy that one of our own is able to do what noone else has achieved.

For goodness sake, she is a pastor wife.

Wonder what is she thinking.

We know it is not easy to make it in the USA.

But why take the easy way out and stoop so low.

Why Act like a slut and pander to their desire.

The way she gyrates in the MTV reminds me of the A-go-go dancer in PatPong.

She only make it more difficult for the wannabes. SIGH

hardworking to get where she is? multi-platinum record sales?

Asked all my friends/family members/colleagues but none of them likes / bought any of her albums.....so who's been buying them?in bulk I suppose?

why is the same group of people who often preach against 'idolizing' .... 'worshipping' and 'idolizing' her?

Guest Energy God

hardworking to get where she is? multi-platinum record sales?

Asked all my friends/family members/colleagues but none of them likes / bought any of her albums.....so who's been buying them?in bulk I suppose?

why is the same group of people who often preach against 'idolizing' .... 'worshipping' and 'idolizing' her?

Of course she's hardworking. She records songs, practices for dance performances, goes for exercise classes, takes care of Dayan, finds time to update her Facebook and Twitter, attends glam parties in LA and NY, undertakes humanitarian relief work in Taiwan, China and the Honduras, promotes her singles on radio stations in America to get them up the charts...

Of course she's hardworking. She records songs, practices for dance performances, goes for exercise classes, takes care of Dayan, finds time to update her Facebook and Twitter, attends glam parties in LA and NY, undertakes humanitarian relief work in Taiwan, China and the Honduras, promotes her singles on radio stations in America to get them up the charts...

big deal..so does other celebrities........and i've made my point, she needs to promote her album meh?

Guest FUCKla

big deal..so does other celebrities........and i've made my point, she needs to promote her album meh?

BUT the fxxking big diff is , unlike those celebs, SUN claiming she is making music to reach out to the masses.

With her fxxking SEX(less) appeal?

Don;t use GOD's name in vain.

BUT the fxxking big diff is , unlike those celebs, SUN claiming she is making music to reach out to the masses.

With her fxxking SEX(less) appeal?

Don;t use GOD's name in vain.

I agree with u. Although I'm not Christian. My point was she needs to promote her albums? Thot her church is there for her 'platinum' record sales.

x2815e34.jpg

US gay pxxn director Chi Chi La Rue and Sun Ho poses for a photo.

When Jesus reached out to the prostitutes and lepers, those around him were aghast as well as to why would he associate himself with such lowly beings. Think about it...

Guest reaching out

When Jesus reached out to the prostitutes and lepers, those around him were aghast as well as to why would he associate himself with such lowly beings. Think about it...

And how did Jesus reach out?

I don't think it's by making such a face and sticking two fingers up.

And how did Jesus reach out?

I don't think it's by making such a face and sticking two fingers up.

And so I ask you, who are we to judge?

When Jesus walked among these people, before he even muttered the word of God, just by being in their presence, he was already being lambasted by the self righteous.

So just because this woman is "making such a face and sticking two fingers up" we should condemn her to hell? Even more so because she is a pastor's wife...

So I ask you again who are we to do so?

Guest Chichilarue Fan

Wow, how you know that!

Didn't know ChiChiLaRue actually has a heart of gold!

He is my idol!

Guest guest

When Jesus walked among these people, before he even muttered the word of God, just by being in their presence, he was already being lambasted by the self righteous.

So just because this woman is "making such a face and sticking two fingers up" we should condemn her to hell? Even more so because she is a pastor's wife...

Gosh!!!

To compared Jesus to Sun Ho???

Even to put her in the same sentence as Jesus is SO WRONG!

You must have really been brain-washed!!!

By the way, I am not a religious person but still I do respect for all religons.

Guest Courage

Why do you all hate her?

I think she's amazing to have the courage to do what she wants to do, even if it's controversial or not understood by a number of people.

Guest Beauty

Listen me, Geisha!

Mi waan sep you lek huas all mi girls sep you inna huah

Everybody everybody china wine china wine

Mr. china wine do di dutty wine

Everybody china wine everybody china wine

Everybody china wine (wohoo, w-ley, w-la)

Mr. china wine do di dutty wine

What is this rubbish lyrics???

Guest brainwashed

let's wait for a few more months when the investigation is over and see what happens.

jesus might be pleased.

Guest sun horse

i remember watching an interview of her by xiao S when she was still based in taiwan, around 2006 or 07. S asked horse why did she decide to be a singer and the reason she gave then was that she thinks there are many other ways to promote the teaching of christ other than being a pastor, singing being one of them. So what happened to promoting christ 2 years down the road? Is dressing up as a skank, painting heavy makeup, feeding the westerners with misinformation regarding asian cultures(a singaporean who aspire to be a geisha from china...what?) part of promoting christ?

another thing, i rmb her winning the "most album sold" award during the 2004 golden melody award. But other than that, she wasnt nominated for any awards at all. Its a no brainer how she managed to achieve that.

let's wait for a few more months when the investigation is over and see what happens.

jesus might be pleased.

There is a saying "let him who cast the first stone be the one without sin.".

Are you so certain you are so pure and faultless, like all those here who are spewing venom at her and her husband? If she and her groupie at church are guilty of what they are being accused of, the law will catch up with them and the appropriate punishment will come their way. After all, they do the crime so they will have to do the time.

Even the so called pious Christians from rival churches have been so vile in their comments about what is happening in CHC it is not even funny anymore, let alone members in this forum.

I suggest we all take a step back and ask ourselves if we are any better than them. We might not have millions of dollars to misuse but that isn't the only SIN worth checking on. Are we all so perfect that we can call her "skank", "prostitute", and what have you? The truth of the matter is, NONE of us are perfect. Everyday we struggle within ourselves.

So who gives us the right to pass such negative comments about other people when you look in the mirror, the same flawed individual stares back?

Let her be what she thinks she is... If she feels by doing this she can change the image of Christianity, go ahead. To me, it doesn't matter because she isn't harming me in any way. As annoying as you all think she is, she isn't going down quietly and do you think she bothers about these spews of venom you see here? Chances are it is a no.

Remember, do YOU dare to say you are perfect before you pass another smart-ass comment about her image?

There is a saying "let him who cast the first stone be the one without sin.".

Are you so certain you are so pure and faultless, like all those here who are spewing venom at her and her husband? If she and her groupie at church are guilty of what they are being accused of, the law will catch up with them and the appropriate punishment will come their way. After all, they do the crime so they will have to do the time.

Even the so called pious Christians from rival churches have been so vile in their comments about what is happening in CHC it is not even funny anymore, let alone members in this forum.

I suggest we all take a step back and ask ourselves if we are any better than them. We might not have millions of dollars to misuse but that isn't the only SIN worth checking on. Are we all so perfect that we can call her "skank", "prostitute", and what have you? The truth of the matter is, NONE of us are perfect. Everyday we struggle within ourselves.

So who gives us the right to pass such negative comments about other people when you look in the mirror, the same flawed individual stares back?

Let her be what she thinks she is... If she feels by doing this she can change the image of Christianity, go ahead. To me, it doesn't matter because she isn't harming me in any way. As annoying as you all think she is, she isn't going down quietly and do you think she bothers about these spews of venom you see here? Chances are it is a no.

Remember, do YOU dare to say you are perfect before you pass another smart-ass comment about her image?

dees that mean I can't cry thieve when I witness a thieve in action cos I'm 'flawed' and not perfect?

I may be flawed but at least I'm being myself and I dun pander to the establishment that condems me for being who I truely am!

Edited by keagan29

I dun pander to the establishment that condems me for being who I truely am!

Sun Ho panders to the PAP?

Well... hear this!

"My name is called Sun, aka Geisha!

In Asia where we come from, in Asia we say 一二三四五六七, 你好!!"

You are so right again here!

In fact she is actually so very much worshipped and idolised by many people out there!

Teenage girl : Mummy mummy, can I dressed like pastor Ho in China Wine for my prom nite?

Mummy : Why?

Teenage girl : she's so in, so cool! All my classmates also think so!

Mummy : NO!

Teenage girl : Why mummy?

Mummy : Because you are not fit to undress like that!

Teenage girl : but mummy, I already diet so hard to flatten my tummy!

Mummy : Because you are not a pastor's wife!

This mother have not look into a mirror for a long time need to see the pure lighta!!

• G_M changed the title to All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.