Male HQ

All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)

Guest boy2man

Sun Ho's website hacked, perpetrator threatens to expose "hidden agenda"

sept0213_sunho_hacked.jpg?itok=_7fX8B2j
City Harvest Church co-founder and pop singer Sun Ho's official website was hacked on Monday morning by a perpetrator signed off as "The Messiah".

The Straits Times
Monday, Sep 02, 2013

Sun Ho's personal website has been vandalised by a hacker who signed off as 'The Messiah'.

In place of the singer's photos and blog posts, the site now displays a long message directed at the singer, the wife of City Harvest Church founder Kong Hee.

The message claims to expose her 'hidden agenda' and includes several pictures of her, including one taken while she was a child.

The hacker closes with the statement "You do not want to displease me any further, especially since I could be the second coming."

Kong Hee and five others are accused of misusing more than $50 million of church funds - $24 million to fund Ho's singing career and another $26.6 million to cover the tracks of the first amount.

STOMP had been alerted to the changes made to Ho's site by STOMPer John Jones, who sent screenshots along with the message, "Sun Ho hacked."

Spending people's hard-earned money isn't wrong. After all, they did give it somewhat willingly... just under the wrong impression that it would help whatever convert the world to Christianity.

Ya they give willingly because being told they will be rewarded hundredfold

Ya they give willingly because being told they will be rewarded hundredfold

however, sun ho"s lifestyle is no secret. Her taking SQ raffles class for her family n herself is known, her mansion is koon, her dance lessons with lauriann Gibson, wyclef etc is known, her designer clothes is known. Yet so many still willingly lavish their hard earned money to feed her lifestyle.how will spending thousands upon thousands on a rotarte dress convert people in believing in Christianity baffles. Will the rotarte sisters ever loan their dresses to an unknown ?

http://www.letusreason.org/Biblexp69.htm

What does Mark 10:31 mean “But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time”

We need to read the Scripture fully to understand Jesus teaching on this.

Mark 10:28-31: Then Peter began to say to Him, "See, we have left all and followed You." So Jesus answered and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My sake and the gospel's, who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time--houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions--and in the age to come, eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and the last first.”

Many use this hundredfold as money sown has the promise to receive a hundredfold return.

This is a carnal interpretation of the scripture. These scriptures do not even mention money.... the promoters of this give to get formulae have made good use of this by distorting its meaning.

If this is literal- then what of persecutions, there is a promise of 100 fold of persecutions attached to this promise. So what really is the intent of this passage.

The scriptures says hundredfold of houses....mothers, fathers, children, land etc. How many do you know who have a hundred houses- a hundred mothers or a hundred children? What this means is that we gain a whole new family, it’s related to fellowship and sharing of the brethren. As we leave our family as a security to follow Jesus, and he becomes our priority and our supplier of needs. Manifold blessings are given to those who follow the Lord sacrificially. We have a hundred times the “value” of all we forsake, the favor of God in relationships.

Many homes will be opened to God's servants and the many new relationships in the household of God. Houses and lands are accommodations wherever we go for the gospel sake. We come into the family of God and gain a bigger family. God’s promise of provisions for being in the family is eternal rewards now and the life later. It continues through eternity. The persecutions came from those who forsook the comforts of their lives to follow Jesus. In ancient times there was a price for their allegiance, they could lose their job and often times face death. Those who have left all for the sake of Christ do find themselves among genuine Christians; spiritual relatives.

V.30. [in this time] In this life. In the time that he forsakes all. The world to come, in the original language, is the coming age. It refers to the Messiah's second advent and the events connected with it, and his position in the Millennium.

To settle whether this is about financial gain; if we go back to the preceding verses the spirit of the text makes the context clear. In vs.17-22 a rich man comes to Jesus asking how to have eternal life he points to the commandments of which he replies that he has kept them since he was young. Jesus sees he is sincere in his pursuit and loved him by saying the one thing that was hindering him: Go your way, sell whatever you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, take up the cross, and follow Me.” V.22 But he was sad at this word, and went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions. vs.23 Jesus then makes the statement how hard it is for those who have riches to enter the kingdom of God the disciples are astonished he then makes it even clearer that it is hard for those who trust in riches to enter the kingdom of God. vs.25 “It is easier for a camel to go through an eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” Those use this as a hundredfold return are gravely mistaken. It means to give away your abundance to those in need so you won’t be trapped by trusting in riches for your security in life and you will have treasure in heaven. There may be many surprised when rewards are handed out and they see others rewarded for giving much less than they did. Jesus is not concerned about amount but our motives. If you gave and were recognized by everyone-You already received your reward. The Pharisees motives were to be seen by all to make them look spiritual as if they were sacrificing. These were wrong motives.

Godliness is profitable “for all things,” having the promise of the life that is sufficient for now, and for that which is to come.

however, sun ho"s lifestyle is no secret. Her taking SQ raffles class for her family n herself is known, her mansion is koon, her dance lessons with lauriann Gibson, wyclef etc is known, her designer clothes is known. Yet so many still willingly lavish their hard earned money to feed her lifestyle.how will spending thousands upon thousands on a rotarte dress convert people in believing in Christianity baffles. Will the rotarte sisters ever loan their dresses to an unknown ?

How come you know so much? r u the famous botak hairdresser who us born in the year of the Rabbit?

In that case, I want to become a Christian again because I have never taken SQ raffles class.

From now on, I pray to God 24/7 so I can be upgraded on my nxt flight.

How come you know so much? r u the famous botak hairdresser who us born in the year of the Rabbit?

In that case, I want to become a Christian again because I have never taken SQ raffles class.

From now on, I pray to God 24/7 so I can be upgraded on my nxt flight.

what are u talking about huh? All those were in the media and on her own website lah, she even took vid n photos of it.

Are you jealous of David Gan"s success?lol.

what are u talking about huh? All those were in the media and on her own website lah, she even took vid n photos of it.

Are you jealous of David Gan"s success?lol.

Yes I am. He's so foxy and grandmotherly.

He also SUN's hair 'guru'?

It's not like her personal PC was hacked. It's her website, what's there besides her eating organic food, dancing with lauriann, wearing designer clothes?

What kind of respected person is so free to check her website on updates on her personal life? R u his closeted fan of have u been converted or something. Gee.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

dun worry, I still like n lust after u more.

Its not abt me, i just find it curious that u know so much activities abt her and her lifestyle. Dont tell me u purposely go and study her in the internet so u can win an argument with guests/her fans in bw. Gee.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Its not abt me, i just find it curious that u know so much activities abt her and her lifestyle. Dont tell me u purposely go and study her in the internet so u can win an argument with guests/her fans in bw. Gee.

I did some research on sun"s music career or pastime. When her fans n herself claimed to have no1 hits in us n uk, I was curious. As a Singaporean, of cos I feel kinda proud. But I am also a reader of billboard for two decades n was into the British music scene, I wonder how could I have not read abt Sun Ho in any major us/British publication? She is not in billboard, Rollin stone,nme, etc, go search Sun Ho in billboard.com n u will get as many results as the number of albums she sold in the USA, a big fat Zero.

I did some research on sun"s music career or pastime. When her fans n herself claimed to have no1 hits in us n uk, I was curious. As a Singaporean, of cos I feel kinda proud. But I am also a reader of billboard for two decades n was into the British music scene, I wonder how could I have not read abt Sun Ho in any major us/British publication? She is not in billboard, Rollin stone,nme, etc, go search Sun Ho in billboard.com n u will get as many results as the number of albums she sold in the USA, a big fat Zero.

Not only Billboard, i searched her up in Itunes and this is the only result came out.

Sun Ho Pardesiya

SBJNC_01-2262.170x170-75.jpg

Gee, even she is more popular than Sun Ho.

Not only Billboard, i searched her up in Itunes and this is the only result came out.

Sun Ho Pardesiya

SBJNC_01-2262.170x170-75.jpg

Gee, even she is more popular than Sun Ho.

omg.

If Sun ho is as popular and as successful in the USA and uk as her fans made her out to be, she would surely be more popular than avicii, lady gaga, madonna , shakira but she even rank lesser than Ciara, kelis or even Heidi montang. But no one heard of sun ho except those she paid tons of money at.

R u a celebrity? some gay DJ? TV personality? SUN's Filipino maid?

You know too much.........

BTW, gstc82 and Imchaser are the Wonder Bitches of the New League of Justice.

Wonder Bitches power activate, turn into a giant man-eating vagina.

Hope to see both of you marry each other during the upcoming BW Anniversary.

R u a celebrity? some gay DJ? TV personality? SUN's Filipino maid?

You know too much.........

BTW, gstc82 and Imchaser are the Wonder Bitches of the New League of Justice.

Wonder Bitches power activate, turn into a giant man-eating vagina.

Hope to see both of you marry each other during the upcoming BW Anniversary.

oh please. Know too much? These are public information. Or non information when it comes to the American/uk media.

CHC teach you to speak that way? It solidifies sun"s crossover project FAILED big time.

You sure make people believe its a

$23million of self indulgent.

Unlike Gstc, I have to admit i dont know alot abt Sun Ho. Dont know her songs, personal life, nothing.

All i know is the 20 something million and some Crossdresser project she is involved in.

Attention Sisters & Gentlemen : 

Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Emails from "MessiahTwo": The unmaking of Whore Yeow Sun

After Kong Hee flew into a rage yesterday condemning the person by the name of "The Messiah" who hacked his wife website, a strange email was received by SHS today.  "The Messiah aka U.P" left a long message accusing Ho of having "failed as a wife, as a singer and most importantly… as a human being". The hacker also threatened to expose her "hidden agenda".

This new email from "Messiah Two" alleged that Sun Ho was having an affair with one of her assistant and a worship leader in CHC by the name of Mark Kwan. Apparently, this Mark Kwan has been following her to USA, China, Haiti , to promote her album and do charity work - using the name and money of course. And they were staying together for years in that huge mansion rented for $28K/month with the money of church-goers.

messiahtwo.jpg

sunhofakeboobs.jpg

kh2.jpg

But if Sun Ho's adultery is true, it just means she is like all of us, capable of lust and greed. But unlike most of us, Sun Ho is a church leader. She and her husband has caused more harm than good to the church and it's time they acknowledge it, come clean and resign. That is the only thing human left to do. 

Sun Ho and Mark Kwan: 

markkwan1.jpg

markkwan2.jpg

markkwan3.jpg

markkwan4.jpg

http://sporehallofshame.blogspot.sg/2013/09/emails-from-messiahtwo-unmaking-of.html?zx=959bd6ae962676fd

What she does in her private life, I don't care. All I kaypo abt is or her n her fans to stop telling Singaporeans how successful she "is" in her USA/uk music career.

Shd we care who she fucks with? It's none of our business.

If she $%$& you, it's big news here in this forum.

We would celebrate your conversion and your new found sexuality and bid you adios.

Guest Grouchymuchi

Yep! Just as I guessed it. The post on Sun Ho will spiral into all kinds of shit post and will eventually ends up in The Flaming Room!

你搞什么鬼?! 你不要跟我太过分!

What she does in her private life, I don't care. All I kaypo abt is or her n her fans to stop telling Singaporeans how successful she "is" in her USA/uk music career.

Shd we care who she fucks with? It's none of our business.

You just can't deny the fact that she topped the Billboard charts 5 times! Haha....

You just can't deny the fact that she topped the Billboard charts 5 times! Haha....

what charts? Top 5 times yet if u search SunHo in billboard you get zero results on her? If she top 5 times, she is more successful than lady gaga, miley cyrus, Celine dion, madonna, justin timberlake to name a few.

• G_M changed the title to All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.