Male HQ

All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)

Guest boy2man

• 1 year later...
Guest bearbear

This all Gay Singapore dance group called Voguelicious loves her "American" image. Watch a recent dance competition Voguelicious and check out the performance @ 3:01m. Voguelicious are known for their OUt PROUD attitude, creativity and every dance performance has a theme. See if you see anyone familiar.... LOL

bb

Guest bearbear
This all Gay Singapore dance group called Voguelicious loves her "American" image. Watch a recent dance competition Voguelicious and check out the performance @ 3:01m. Voguelicious are known for their OUt PROUD attitude, creativity and every dance performance has a theme. See if you see anyone familiar.... LOL

bb

sorry the link.

Voguelicious

making waves in the US?? u sure? yucks! who actually call herself a GEISHA???

she looks more like a prostxxxxe......awkful

can resemble annabella the gang-bang whore who has our nation mentioned

She's got horse face slut look. And the gay group loves her? Oh please she's a holy CHC how to appreciate gays...

HendryTan, please take note of this poster's IP address and posting time and track for defamation. Thanks.

oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!she wants 2 be in public eye, this kinda treatment is normal for an entertainer, you think she is from the garment or what? :whistle:

To Mod HendryTan, what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. If bashing is not allowed in Z0e's thread, why is gstc82 allowed to make trouble in Sun's thread? :rolleyes:

To Mod HendryTan, what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. If bashing is not allowed in Z0e's thread, why is gstc82 allowed to make trouble in Sun's thread? :rolleyes:

well, if its true that she is MAKING WAVES or an INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR, than u can say i am making 'trouble'. SUn barely made a ripple, dun say WAVE! and she is an 'entertainer', so if she cant take the heat, dun even try 2 be one.

Guest wondering
Sun Ho appeared at the 2009 Grammy Awards recently...

Check out her photo:

http://anax1a.pressmart.net/mediaindonesia...02.shtml?Mode=1

Wow, she's truly Singapore's only international superstar....

by attending meant our superstar, then if one attended the F!, must be famous liao...

its so easy to get yr agent to source for a ticket la....

her image is so horrible, i felt disgraced by her though. just like one of those we can find in gexxxxg.

haha

Guest beautiful sun

I don't understand why must detractors always pull one of our own down? Tall poppy syndrome?

Sun is out there in the international music scene working so hard to put red dot Singapore definitively on the world map, be it in Los Angeles, Hollywood, Taipei or Beijing.

She's received awards from Hong Kong, Singapore and China for not just her musical efforts but her humanitarian relief efforts.

Bless her heart, she is one of the most blessed singers Singapore has ever produced.

In addition, she's versatile, able to do Chinese pop ballads and Hollywood dance tracks with equal ease.

SUN is to be applauded and treasured. :thumb:

I don't understand why must detractors always pull one of our own down? Tall poppy syndrome?

Sun is out there in the international music scene working so hard to put red dot Singapore definitively on the world map, be it in Los Angeles, Hollywood, Taipei or Beijing.

She's received awards from Hong Kong, Singapore and China for not just her musical efforts but her humanitarian relief efforts.

Bless her heart, she is one of the most blessed singers Singapore has ever produced.

In addition, she's versatile, able to do Chinese pop ballads and Hollywood dance tracks with equal ease.

SUN is to be applauded and treasured. :thumb:

wonder shd the moderators banish all these 'sun worshipers' from suddenly invading BW n spreading half truths. yeah, i remember she told the press that some hot shot american movie producer is puting her in some major hollywood movie as a lead, wonder what happen to that or the so called usd$5million record deal? all that happen years ago and she still has not release her so called american album. more chinaswine than china wine!

Guest sunfans
wonder shd the moderators banish all these 'sun worshipers' from suddenly invading BW n spreading half truths. yeah, i remember she told the press that some hot shot american movie producer is puting her in some major hollywood movie as a lead, wonder what happen to that or the so called usd$5million record deal? all that happen years ago and she still has not release her so called american album. more chinaswine than china wine!

Nobody in this forum mentioned any Hollywood movie or US$5 million record deal.

No one except you.

So who's spreading the "half truths" now?

Give the girl a break.

That video had attracted 938,000 views. Not bad for someone from Jurong. :hat:

Apparently, according to wiki, she had 5 consecutive no. 1 hits on the Billboard dance charts from 2003 to 2006.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho_Yeow_Sun

This is another of her dance vid. Not bad at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSVDMYBVjAM

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Give the girl a break.

That video had attracted 938,000 views. Not bad for someone from Jurong. :hat:

Apparently, according to wiki, she had 5 consecutive no. 1 hits on the Billboard dance charts from 2003 to 2006.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho_Yeow_Sun

This is another of her dance vid. Not bad at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSVDMYBVjAM

Kudos to you, Lungker. :clap:

Guest proofless
Kudos to you, Lungker. :clap:

according to academic literature, we cannot quote wiki as reference cos there is no endorsement over what was written there.

anyone can edit and inflate the truth.

so just read, digest & go to the loo

haha

according to academic literature, we cannot quote wiki as reference cos there is no endorsement over what was written there.

anyone can edit and inflate the truth.

The statements in the Wikipedia article on Ho Yeow Sun were verifiable by their annotated footnotes which contained links to reliable third party sources of information.

• 5 months later...
Guest boy2man

Is anyone here a fan of local singer Sun Ho?

I find her songs pretty nice.

飘洋过海 and 拥抱 are timeless.

And China Wine MTV was fresh and exciting.

She is now preparing her US album.

Can't wait for her US album to be out...

to be fair she was a ok singer..., nothing too spectacular on her vocal and style, but her Mandrain songs were upbeat and smoothing in nature. though ever since she released her album, there were rumor that her church was the greatest supporter.

Personally i find nothing wrong with that, for example if I release album, I will ask BWers to support also.

However what irk me was she refused to acknowledge her pastor status even though my friend had her name card that marked Pastor under her name.

Recently years, she moved her base to US, targetting more dance tracks, and her image and vocal had a 180 degree changed, to err... more slutty?

look at this video, did it remind you of the singer that sang 飘洋过海 and 拥抱?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

i dont mind her earlier works as well... and I am not Christian too... though her recent re-invention wasnt really my cup of tea

the image of a hot pants Geisha singing, nope saying "China Wine China Wine" still stuck in my head...:P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

i know alot of people don't like her, as what people spread, only her church & her music company make her famous, she not as popular as what she look like.

i not her fan & won't be her fan for sure, me not Christian, so won't like or dislike her just of that but frankly, though she is not that fantastic, but she is ok to be fair.

Guest Guest

in fact a lot of people do bot like her at all, her singing sucks and include her attitude.... only her husband praise her like a GOD <_< ... shame for being a pastor :(

Guest, don't be so bad la, she sure have her good side that people like right? else just waiting for her church, music company & her husband, she can't sing for that long too.

not everyone can address as a monk & pastor etc, is not the title itself, is the heart & the acts that counts, , heard that her husband not bad looking too.

not to side track, i heard that she doing well & famous oversea

Edited by snowball

Guest putsch meetings

how come her dance tracks not international hits?

not playing in our gay clubs somemore haha.

but she good..got chance to taste black stuffs.

Guest boy2man

She's got top international gay DJ and musician Tony Moran remixing all her dance hits.

In these few years, she's also worked with David Foster (music manager), Carole Bayer Sager, Johnny Wright (manager to Justin Timberlake and Jonas Brothers), Paul Oakenfold (DJ), John Poppo (music manager), Olivia Newton-John, Diane Warren (songwriter), Steve Solasso (DJ), Bimbo Jones (DJ/musician), Jimmy Harry (music manager and musician), RedOne (songwriter), Wyclef Jean (music manager and songwriter), Danja (songwriter), Rodney Jerkins (songwriter), Kristal (songwriter), Tony Matterhorn, Elephant Man ("China Wine" guest stars), Lady Saw, Tyson Beckford ("Mr Bill" guest stars), Wayne Isham ("China Wine" and "Mr Bill" MV director), Chris Cox, Eric Kupper, Jason Nevins, Moto Blanco and the Underdogs (all DJs), Frankie Payne (Hollywood hairstylist to the stars), Christian Audigier (Ed Hardy founder in Los Angeles).

她的歌,句句都能透露你最真实的心声

Edited by boy2man

LOL, you thought is 封神榜 ? 妲己? you joker, then who is 商紂王?

2003-2006年,何耀珊推出了五首英文单曲,都在美国告示排行榜以及英国伦敦Music Week排行榜登上冠军,让她成为亚洲第一位成功登上舞曲榜冠军的华人歌手.

何耀珊在2003年成为第一位受邀参加好莱坞电影节的亚洲歌手

2004年, 何耀珊更是受邀参加第46届葛莱美奖颁奖典礼, 并在美国舞蹈之星音乐大奖当中担任颁奖人,都是其他亚洲歌手前所未有的。

2007年何耀珊参加了欧洲MTV音乐大奖,也是第一位参加此颁奖典礼的亚洲艺人。

“GONE” (2006)

#1 在美国告示排行榜舞曲榜

#1 在英国DMC House排行榜

#1 在英国DMC世界流行音乐排行榜

#1 在西班牙电台FM107.0流行音乐榜

“ENDS OF THE EARTH” (2005)

#1 在英国MusicWeek商业流行歌曲排行榜

“WITHOUT LOVE” (2004)

#1 在美国告示排行榜舞曲榜

#1 在英国音乐Club榜

#1 在英国DMC Club Chart排行榜

“ONE WITH YOU” (2004)

#1 在美国告示排行榜舞曲榜

#1 在美国告示排行榜Dance Radio Airplay排行榜

#1 在英国音乐Club榜

“WHERE DID LOVE GO” (2003)

#1 在美国告示排行榜热门点播舞曲“突出”单曲榜

2007香港新城音乐奖

2007年8月4日何耀珊的音乐成就再次获得肯定,在香港得到“2007年新城国语力突出华人跨界音乐表现奖”,此奖项由香港新城电台颁发。而最新中文专辑拥抱中的歌曲“春天的微笑”也获得“2007 香港新城国语力歌曲”。

第七届华语音乐传媒大赏

2007年7月1日,香港音乐专业人士、媒体、与听众投票,让何耀珊在香港2007 华语音乐传媒大赏获选为“2007杰出华人歌手”。何耀珊并在颁奖典礼时,演唱拥抱专辑中的歌曲“我忘了笑”。

2006全球华语歌曲排行榜

2006年10月28日,何耀珊中文抒情歌曲 “飘洋过海”荣获在新加坡举行之第六届全球华语歌曲排行榜“二十大最受欢歌曲奖”。全球华语歌曲排行榜是由亚洲七大音乐电台所举办的年度华语歌曲大会。

2004年“领袖导师奖”

2004年10月29日,耀珊在第二届2004年全球领袖与导师研习会中,因着她在新加坡的社会工作和贡献,颁发“2004年领袖与导师奖”给她。这项光荣的奖项共颁发给十位贡献于无私教导和训练其他领袖们的人。

2004年新加坡金曲奖

2004年9月10日,由新加坡唱片业协会以及新加坡FM93.3广播电台在年度新加坡金曲奖中颁发“年度最畅销女艺人奖”给耀珊。

2003年马来西亚金曲奖

2003年11月15日耀珊于马来西亚云顶高原的金曲奖中,获得“杰出女艺人舞台表演奖”。

“2003年世界杰出青年奖”

2003年11月6日,耀珊因着她在亚洲的社会工作,在十个得奖名单中,是唯一的新加坡人获得“2003年世界杰出青年奖”这项光荣。颁奖典礼是于丹麦哥本哈根举行,由国际青年商会所赞助。何耀珊名列两百名获奖人当中。全亚洲只有成龙、刘德华、张学友以及杨紫琼或此殊荣,何耀珊为第五位。

2003年新加坡金曲奖

2003年9月6日,由新加坡唱片业协会以及新加坡FM93.3广播电台在年度新加坡金曲奖的全国直播典礼中颁发“年度最畅销女艺人奖”给耀珊。她的专辑“Sun*day” 也获得“年度最畅销专辑奖”。

2003年香港新城音乐奖

2003年8月3日,耀珊在香港新城广播电台就职音乐颁奖典礼中,获得“2003年最受欢迎女新人奖”。所有亚洲主要的华人巨星都齐聚一堂,有超过10,000个歌迷拥挤在新加坡体育馆星光大道上。

“2002年新加坡杰出青年奖”

2002年10月5日,新加坡国际青年会为了表扬耀珊在新加坡社会工作的贡献,颁给她“2002年十大杰出出青年奖”。这项奖项是每一年颁发给21-40岁在社区发展中有重要贡献的新加坡人。

Ha! I have the remix version of Ends of the Earth that I bought off iTunes a while ago and never realised who she is :)

Anyway, I do noticed this trend, and maybe it is because of the lack of exposure here in the US, but Chinese music seems to be very ballade oriented. I know there are some Chinese rock groups out there, and a few rockers, but what dominates the charts have always been predominantly slow songs, if not pop. I just wish that there are more variety.

Love. 

Ha! I have the remix version of Ends of the Earth that I bought off iTunes a while ago and never realised who she is :)

Anyway, I do noticed this trend, and maybe it is because of the lack of exposure here in the US, but Chinese music seems to be very ballade oriented. I know there are some Chinese rock groups out there, and a few rockers, but what dominates the charts have always been predominantly slow songs, if not pop. I just wish that there are more variety.

Sun aka Geisha is the best. :)

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.