Male HQ

Chiang Mai ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Guest

• 1 month later...

I'm in CM now. Was at The Pae Gate last night. Endless sky laterns lit up the night sky...huge night market around TP Gate with the roads closed. Fantastic night.

However last night was crowded at most of the better massage places so I went Time to Massage just now for a scrub+oil massage+foot massage for 800baht 2.5hr in total. It is a better than average massage shop place. I asked for a guy which they swapped last minute as he was beginning a foot massage session. Strength was good and attention on the key sore parts. Tipped him the 200baht change in the end for his time and energy spent with me.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2016 at 7:18 PM, firefight said:

I'm in CM now. Was at The Pae Gate last night. Endless sky laterns lit up the night sky...huge night market around TP Gate with the roads closed. Fantastic night.

However last night was crowded at most of the better massage places so I went Time to Massage just now for a scrub+oil massage+foot massage for 800baht 2.5hr in total. It is a better than average massage shop place. I asked for a guy which they swapped last minute as he was beginning a foot massage session. Strength was good and attention on the key sore parts. Tipped him the 200baht change in the end for his time and energy spent with me.

whats the name of the massage parlour? any happy ending?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28 October 2012 at 0:44 PM, fuzzy said:

Hi, planning to go to Chiang Mai early december. I will be staying for about 3 nights. Any hotels to recommand close to go-go bars and night market? Any information on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks. ^_^ This is the first time heading there from Bangkok.

Try one seven 

• 5 weeks later...

I had a great time at one seven resort. It's near the river. Great view nice place to stay only thing is the building is quite old and creeks and cracks when walking on the old teak wood. Massage in service. Sauna opens at 4. Food at restaurant is nice. Can't say more but lots of fun. My Neighbour knock one my door one night. Hot Thai boy from Bangkok. Masterbating in front of my door and asked for some help. What else can I ask for. 

• 4 weeks later...
Chinese 29y here. I found this 1 week fitness boot camp thing in Chiang Mai
http://www.thailandfitnessbootcamp.com/
I am really interested. It would be a fun vacation.
The 1 week package is pricy though, around BHT56,000.

I am planning to visit the boot camp during 18th-25th November this year.
Is anyone interested to go there as well? Please PM me. 

On 29/09/2016 at 11:30 AM, woodlands894 said:

I had a great time at one seven resort. It's near the river. Great view nice place to stay only thing is the building is quite old and creeks and cracks when walking on the old teak wood. Massage in service. Sauna opens at 4. Food at restaurant is nice. Can't say more but lots of fun. My Neighbour knock one my door one night. Hot Thai boy from Bangkok. Masterbating in front of my door and asked for some help. What else can I ask for. 

Hi brother,

Interesting, do you know any nice male massage parlour or any tour guide to recommend please?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Chiang Mai ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi, 

I am planning a trip to CM, from BKK. Arriving via train and then doing self-drive around CM, we will be exploring sites, nature trails, villages and camping at the peaks, namely Doi Pui, Doi Suithep, Doi Inthanon etc.

2880px-Naphamethinidon,_Naphaphonphumisi

As we will be off the grid for about a week, our only concern is battery and power, which powers up the phones for data and google maps.

We will be taking 3 day worth of water with us, the rest will filter. Food is a bit ??? at this point. Camping gear will be minimal - we know they can be rented, or purchased cheaply in BIG or Tesco supermarkets. So far, looking towards 10 to 15 degress, as we are going in December.

Camping_Tent_at_Doi_Angkhang_Mountain,_C

Has anyone done similar trekking / outdoor camping in Chiang Mai? We are aware there is a glamping option, but it  is not so appealing for us.

Any tips / experience to share will be most appreciated~!
Thanks!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2018 at 12:04 PM, tomcat said:

Hi, 

I am planning a trip to CM, from BKK. Arriving via train and then doing self-drive around CM, we will be exploring sites, nature trails, villages and camping at the peaks, namely Doi Pui, Doi Suithep, Doi Inthanon etc.

So, which place you consider a must see/visit in Chiang Mai ?

I'm planning first trip to Chiang Mai 8-14 Nov 2019 ... plan to join TSG event there (I play badminton), which also coincides with Loi Krathong festival.

Plan to go to Laos after that for a week or less ... also first time going there.

Because there is no decent flight back from Laos to Melbourne ... so, thinking of going to Bangkok for 1-2 nights, then fly back to Melbourne.

Any ideas or suggestions would be great  :)

1 hour ago, Ben S said:

So, which place you consider a must see/visit in Chiang Mai ?

I'm planning first trip to Chiang Mai 8-14 Nov 2019 ... plan to join TSG event there (I play badminton), which also coincides with Loi Krathong festival.

Plan to go to Laos after that for a week or less ... also first time going there.

Because there is no decent flight back from Laos to Melbourne ... so, thinking of going to Bangkok for 1-2 nights, then fly back to Melbourne.

Any ideas or suggestions would be great  :)

Chiang Mai is all about nature for me. So I indulged with as many hikes and treks as I could possibly do up the various summits and Dois as mentioned. 

This does mean you will have to get out of Chiang Mai city itself, but honestly, the city is not that great - it's like a watered down Bangkok and way more chill, that's all.

I would say for an authentic experience, exploring the nature is the way to go. 

For Laos, Ventiane is also a very small city, pretty dead. Luang Prabang has more of a draw for tourists who want to experience something closer to what Laos can offer in terms of natural beauty. 

Hope this helps - you can probably surmise that i am not impressed much by cities, living in Singapore. Maybe Tokyo as a city has its own unique personality, but most other capital cities in Asia are a dime a dozen to me, due to globalisation, they all start to look and feel the same.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

20 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Chiang Mai is all about nature for me. So I indulged with as many hikes and treks as I could possibly do up the various summits and Dois as mentioned. 

This does mean you will have to get out of Chiang Mai city itself, but honestly, the city is not that great - it's like a watered down Bangkok and way more chill, that's all.

I would say for an authentic experience, exploring the nature is the way to go. 

For Laos, Ventiane is also a very small city, pretty dead. Luang Prabang has more of a draw for tourists who want to experience something closer to what Laos can offer in terms of natural beauty. 

Hope this helps - you can probably surmise that i am not impressed much by cities, living in Singapore. Maybe Tokyo as a city has its own unique personality, but most other capital cities in Asia are a dime a dozen to me, due to globalisation, they all start to look and feel the same.

Fair enough and thanks for the tips.

For Laos, I decide to skip Ventiane, since as you said, it's small and nothing to venture easily ... so, going to just check out around Luang Prabang.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2019 at 6:43 PM, Kwkw said:

saw that the flights to Chiang Mai is expensive - about 500 SGD on Silkair. Which airlines is recommended?

errr .... check out skyscanner ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 7/27/2023 at 9:21 AM, Guest Guest dondondon said:

Hi Dreamaway what type of night life scene your prefer maybe I can recommend cause just visited there 2 months ago. 

Gay bars, gogo bars, night market, etc 

Any general info that u think is useful will also be greatly appreciated. Expect that a lot of things might have changed during covid. 

Guest Guest dondondon
On 7/28/2023 at 1:35 PM, Dreamaway said:

Gay bars, gogo bars, night market, etc 

Any general info that u think is useful will also be greatly appreciated. Expect that a lot of things might have changed during covid. 

Near the night market Soi 6 there is a few gay bar. Only 2 gogo bars survived Adam Apple and Circle Club. There are also a few host clubs, however mostly cater to local. 

Besides the night market, Sat and Sunday also have night market at different Iocation. 

There is 2 sauna, one seven and House of Male. 

Few gay massage also like Classic House, Apollo, HisClub etc. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.