Male HQ

Klang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

amrit82

KSL San Onsen

Finally visited KSL San Onsen in Klang. I was accompanied by friends and of course it was great to meet @yhtang Nice to meet you and thank you for your company.

The drive from Kuala Lumpur to Klang is quite long, it takes about over an hour to get there, especially with the traffic, but okay, I am here to experience and adventure new places and explore new experiences.

San Onsen is located on the 3M floor of the KSL Esplanade Hotel. There are many shopping malls below the hotel. Therefore, you can soak in onsen, shop, and even enjoy delicious food here.

Upon arrival, I was led in by the receptionist at San Onsen and the walk-in fee was RM48 per person. You will be given a high-tech locker key and they will explain the facilities to you for your convenience. The receptionist showed me around the lockers, changing rooms, amenities and the onsen.

Honestly, the atmosphere at San Onsen is very nice and comfortable. It was nice to visit here just to relax from the busy city life.

Sit on a small stool equipped with body amenities and start rinsing your body, then soak in the onsen with three different temperatures: normal temperature, hot and cold. The onsen are equipped with jacuzzi jets that basically massage your back while soaking in the hot springs.

Since I came on a weekday, there weren't many people. There were about 6-7 people enjoying the onsen includes me and my friend. I can somehow scan some PLU visitors. I'm sure there will be more over the weekend.

This time I didn’t do anything, just relax and experience the onsen. I am sure this will be the next spots that everyone will love cruising.

Most importantly, I'm glad to meet @yhtangand see you again someday.

IMG_7397.jpeg

2 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

KSL San Onsen

Finally visited KSL San Onsen in Klang. I was accompanied by friends and of course it was great to meet @yhtang Nice to meet you and thank you for your company.

The drive from Kuala Lumpur to Klang is quite long, it takes about over an hour to get there, especially with the traffic, but okay, I am here to experience and adventure new places and explore new experiences.

San Onsen is located on the 3M floor of the KSL Esplanade Hotel. There are many shopping malls below the hotel. Therefore, you can soak in onsen, shop, and even enjoy delicious food here.

Upon arrival, I was led in by the receptionist at San Onsen and the walk-in fee was RM48 per person. You will be given a high-tech locker key and they will explain the facilities to you for your convenience. The receptionist showed me around the lockers, changing rooms, amenities and the onsen.

Honestly, the atmosphere at San Onsen is very nice and comfortable. It was nice to visit here just to relax from the busy city life.

Sit on a small stool equipped with body amenities and start rinsing your body, then soak in the onsen with three different temperatures: normal temperature, hot and cold. The onsen are equipped with jacuzzi jets that basically massage your back while soaking in the hot springs.

Since I came on a weekday, there weren't many people. There were about 6-7 people enjoying the onsen includes me and my friend. I can somehow scan some PLU visitors. I'm sure there will be more over the weekend.

This time I didn’t do anything, just relax and experience the onsen. I am sure this will be the next spots that everyone will love cruising.

Most importantly, I'm glad to meet @yhtangand see you again someday.

IMG_7397.jpeg

I think the Onsen is quiet both because of the Ramadhan period, and because it was a weekday.

And thank you for your company too, @imm_georgie

Visited KSL onsen today 

Sunday, around 4-6 pm

When I arrived, there were 7-8 people there. And all of them were naked at the time. Everyone seems comfortable with nudity.

Able to suck one fit chinese guy and play around with 2 other guys there. But all of these required lot of eye contact and body language. As i believe there are 2-3 people are straight during my time there.

The crowd dies down at 6 pm, and no one else was around during this hour. Overall, if you're aiming for fun, for rm48, its better if you go to gay sauna instead. Fun at this place is based purely on luck. 

But watching all these guys naked at onsen is worth it, for me at least 😅

*Reminder 

Do bring down big towel provided when you go to onsen area. Occasionally there will be female staff in locker room area, giving upper body massage at the massage chair. I had to wait until the staff left, as my towel was in my locker. 😅

53 minutes ago, Slash said:

Visited KSL onsen today 

Sunday, around 4-6 pm

*Reminder 

Do bring down big towel provided when you go to onsen area. Occasionally there will be female staff in locker room area, giving upper body massage at the massage chair. I had to wait until the staff left, as my towel was in my locker. 😅

I am really surprised that there was a female staff providing massage service in the men's locker room.  I presume the client was a man. 

I would have expected a male staff provide massage service to men in the men's locker room, not a female staff. 

Guest Otto
On 4/7/2024 at 8:04 PM, Slash said:

Visited KSL onsen today 

Sunday, around 4-6 pm

When I arrived, there were 7-8 people there. And all of them were naked at the time. Everyone seems comfortable with nudity.

Able to suck one fit chinese guy and play around with 2 other guys there. But all of these required lot of eye contact and body language. As i believe there are 2-3 people are straight during my time there.

The crowd dies down at 6 pm, and no one else was around during this hour. Overall, if you're aiming for fun, for rm48, its better if you go to gay sauna instead. Fun at this place is based purely on luck. 

But watching all these guys naked at onsen is worth it, for me at least 😅

*Reminder 

Where did you have fun? 😮

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.