Male HQ

Klang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

amrit82

Guest Guest

I went to Setia Alam park last week, eye contacted with a foreign worker, I think he’s Bangladesh, he also doing exercise there, he got a very good body and quite good looking, I ran few rounds and keep looking at him when I run passed him, he also noticed me, around 45mins, he go to toilet, so I also go, then we met in the toilet, the toilet was a bit dark and smelly, so can’t see anything, but he took off his shirt as he was sweaty, so I find chance talk to him, I said nice body, very fit. He doesn’t really speak English, so I speak Malay, he understand a bit. Then I touch his body, his chest very hard, his body is very hot. I instantly get hard by just touching his chest, he also said my body is nice, then he touch me too! He keep looking outside of the toilet, maybe he scared people come in, I keep talking to him asking about his body, my hand still touching him, he slowly get hard, I slowly touch his dick, quite thick! He also touch mine. He said balik rumah. I assume he said go to his house, I said no no no. Then I jerked him off there, but the toilet was a bit dark and smelly, so we didn’t do anything, I jerk him off, he also holding my dick, I think he’s very horny, he cum very fast when I jerk him off, he cum a lot on the floor, then he asked me to cum, I ended up cum on his dick too. The toilet is too dark and smelly, we were so scared people come in. 

On 5/10/2022 at 11:35 PM, Guest Shah Alam Taman tasik said:

Shah Alam Taman tasik is not bad, anyone cruise there? 

i think this tasik is too big to cruise! if really want to cruise need to set a area

but is a good place for exhibit 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Setia Alam horny btm kinky

Horny btm daddy @ setia alam. If you keen to hv kinky fun like role play can walk into his house. He will be in bed wearing jockstrap n tight body suit with his big nipple out. If u like meaty straight looking man. Nice tight hot ass. Prefers no talking..get naked quietly and go in..suck.hiz nipple n he will start moaning damn sexy..loves to hv his.tits sucked hard. Can bareback also and he likes rough pounding. Is open to max 4 ppl if u wsnna gangbanf him. But damn...he can last many hours!  Best msg him in telegram and he will get back. https://t.me/SoGood2B

Oh and the place is safe n u can moan loud. 

Guest Setia Alam horny btm kinky
On 5/10/2022 at 11:46 PM, Guest Guest said:

I went to Setia Alam park last week, eye contacted with a foreign worker, I think he’s Bangladesh, he also doing exercise there, he got a very good body and quite good looking, I ran few rounds and keep looking at him when I run passed him, he also noticed me, around 45mins, he go to toilet, so I also go, then we met in the toilet, the toilet was a bit dark and smelly, so can’t see anything, but he took off his shirt as he was sweaty, so I find chance talk to him, I said nice body, very fit. He doesn’t really speak English, so I speak Malay, he understand a bit. Then I touch his body, his chest very hard, his body is very hot. I instantly get hard by just touching his chest, he also said my body is nice, then he touch me too! He keep looking outside of the toilet, maybe he scared people come in, I keep talking to him asking about his body, my hand still touching him, he slowly get hard, I slowly touch his dick, quite thick! He also touch mine. He said balik rumah. I assume he said go to his house, I said no no no. Then I jerked him off there, but the toilet was a bit dark and smelly, so we didn’t do anything, I jerk him off, he also holding my dick, I think he’s very horny, he cum very fast when I jerk him off, he cum a lot on the floor, then he asked me to cum, I ended up cum on his dick too. The toilet is too dark and smelly, we were so scared people come in. 

Got horny btm kinky daddy live there..can go his place

Guest GGuest
On 5/10/2022 at 11:46 PM, Guest Guest said:

Any tips on which timing have higher chance to get him? Like weekend after 6pm?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Klang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Went to Klang to vote last Sat and met a guy at my polling site with v neck purple tee, light denim skinny jean and birkenstock. Met him again later at a restaurant in Taman Berkeley/Eng Ann while food hunting. He dined in alone and donated to a walking donation box before leaving. Look really masculine with the beard after removing his mask and popped out vein across his tee. Would like to meet you again at the same spot if you reply this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest CF_KlangParade

Recently joined CF Klang Parade and the steam room there rarely got people. There's few occasion with this lean muscle good looking guy wrapped in towel sitting across me but I'm not sure if he's one of us or if I should initiate something. Saw him again while eating chicken rice in Taman Berkeley lately but he's taking away.

In addition, may I know what time CF in Klang Parade is more happening?

18 minutes ago, Guest CF_KlangParade said:

Recently joined CF Klang Parade and the steam room there rarely got people. There's few occasion with this lean muscle good looking guy wrapped in towel sitting across me but I'm not sure if he's one of us or if I should initiate something. Saw him again while eating chicken rice in Taman Berkeley lately but he's taking away.

In addition, may I know what time CF in Klang Parade is more happening?

Go sit next to him and accidentally pull off his towel.

Without trying, u will never know.🤣🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

• 1 month later...
On 9/3/2016 at 10:09 AM, ZKT279 said:

Hello....

Just want to share some cruising spot in klang area that i have encounter. Feel free to add more if u know other cruising spot :D

-Giant Bkt. Tinggi

-Shaw Center Point Klang

-Jusco Bkt. Raja

-Aeon Big Kapar

-Centro Mall Klang

-Tesco Setia Alam (ok, this is Shah Alam...)

Sharing is caring

Happy cruising n play safe ;)

Lotus bukit tinggi

GM klang

On 9/3/2016 at 10:09 AM, ZKT279 said:

Hello....

Just want to share some cruising spot in klang area that i have encounter. Feel free to add more if u know other cruising spot :D

-Giant Bkt. Tinggi8

-Shaw Center Point Klang

-Jusco Bkt. Raja

-Aeon Big Kapar

-Centro Mall Klang

-Tesco Setia Alam (ok, this is Shah Alam...)

Sharing is caring

Happy cruising n play safe ;)

Lotus bkt tinggi 

Gm klang

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Time Cruiser

Not really sure there are some cruising places at Klang as was living here so many years😂. Mostly just cruising at PJ and KL area and always won't get me disappointed. There are much more fresh prey in the prime area.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Time Cruiser

Just hang around setia city mall and found one office guy stand inside the toilet pretend to wash hand. When I move to urinal, he was keep look at me and walk to me when I was done. I see his zip down and show his weapon out of it. It makes me feel excited and scared as the cleaner keep watch at us and after that continue to mop the floor. We try to done it at cubicle but unfortunately there are full occupied. Even we move to another floor toilet there's still the same. Hope to meet again.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Guest Onsenkaki said:

Anyone try cruising at the onsen in esplanade hotel?

KSL Esplanade Hotel in Klang has an onsen in the premises, and offers a discount to the guests of the hotel.  The onsen said the price covers 45 min of onsen use, with a drink of tea and a biscuit after that. 

The onsen provides a pair of disposable boxers, which are not comfortable at all.  In any case, this makes it a bit difficult to check out the patrons in the onsen.  The braver onsen patrons would strip off totally when they shower.  However the showers do not provide any privacy.  The closes possibility would be to try something in the toilet - I shall leave the readers to decide for themselves how to try the something, because the mark and the opportunity would vary.  

I was fortunate to manage to have my fun in that place, but I do think the place was designed do discourage cruising or similar activities inside.   

On 6/24/2023 at 10:21 PM, yhtang said:

KSL Esplanade Hotel in Klang has an onsen in the premises, and offers a discount to the guests of the hotel.  The onsen said the price covers 45 min of onsen use, with a drink of tea and a biscuit after that. 

I forgot to mention this - the onsen in KSL Esplanade Hotel, Klang has a package that includes massage.  I do not know how much it was, but what I observed was that the massage takes place after the onsen, and the masseur (I was in the mens section) performed the shoulder massage in the common room.  The client was seated in a chair. 

That does not look comfortable to me.  I would much prefer to go to a blind masseur who would most likely to be better equipped, and I presume might cost less than getting it massage in that onsen. 

2 minutes ago, ehhello said:

011 3171 1050 - Aliff 

Subang area. This is not me. Just the masseur that I have use his service before. Can try. Feel free to call at anytime. 

With HE?

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

15 hours ago, ehhello said:

011 3171 1050 - Aliff 

Subang area. This is not me. Just the masseur that I have use his service before. Can try. Feel free to call at anytime. 

As you have used his service before, may I bother you with some follow-up questions? Would this be outcall or incall within Subang? Any particular type of massage? 

• 2 months later...

Coming back to Klang for a month. Any massage in Klang? I tried SK men spa last year, not bad but want to explore more if possible.

Try Raams Ayurveda. It's a legit ayurveda place with very good therapists from Kerala, you should try Ayurvedic massage if you never had. It's really a great massage, perhaps the one I prefer over any other style. They offer a loincloth, but usually they allow you to stay naked if you want (in Kerala too they're usually perfectly ok with nudity), but beware that massage is done with no cover at all, beginning with the front side... if you decline the loincloth, you'll be completely exposed, you'd better know in advance about this detail😁

The onsen provides a pair of disposable boxers, which are not comfortable at all.  In any case, this makes it a bit difficult to check out the patrons in the onsen.  The braver onsen patrons would strip off totally when they shower.  However the showers do not provide any privacy.  The closes possibility would be to try something in the toilet - I shall leave the readers to decide for themselves how to try the something, because the mark and the opportunity would vary.  

I was fortunate to manage to have my fun in that place, but I do think the place was designed do discourage cruising or similar activities inside.   

Can go naked into onsen? Or must wear the disposable pant?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2023 at 10:21 PM, yhtang said:

At least this is much much more like an onsen than the 1 located in ksl hotspring resort.

6 hours ago, yhtang said:

I have not been the the KSL Hotspring Resort ( is it the one in Johor Baru ? ) so I cannot comment on the similarities and differences.

Yes, at JB.  A real rubbish 'onsen'.

20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes, at JB.  A real rubbish 'onsen'.

Thank you for the clarification.  I guess I just saved some money by not going to the JB KSL Hotspring Resort.

Meanwhile, back to the Klang KSL Onsen, I find that the water in the pools are not quite hot enough.  I expect one pool to be quite a bit warmer than the other pools, but this was not the case.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.