Male HQ

Klang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

amrit82

On 6/24/2019 at 7:55 PM, Rain1282009 said:

Ya 

Cruisez toilet there is in lvl 4 near the cinema ma, that’s the legend since first shaw centerpoint open in late 90’s. Almost 20 years, but still klang guys don’t make it hot like toilet around KL. But, nowdays due to new cruisez place in PJ, Subang & KL, this port 1 only in Klang besides another port at Mydin toilet in main town klang. So lets make it happening again lol. Klang guys think this port are leftover. But for diehard fan gaylicious like me & my mate, yet still relevant port to cruisezzz & have happily ending ya! So come on klang guys, come leh make this port happening like its before, wokeh?

14 hours ago, CummySeeker said:

Cruisez toilet there is in lvl 4 near the cinema ma, that’s the legend since first shaw centerpoint open in late 90’s. Almost 20 years, but still klang guys don’t make it hot like toilet around KL. But, nowdays due to new cruisez place in PJ, Subang & KL, this port 1 only in Klang besides another port at Mydin toilet in main town klang. So lets make it happening again lol. Klang guys think this port are leftover. But for diehard fan gaylicious like me & my mate, yet still relevant port to cruisezzz & have happily ending ya! So come on klang guys, come leh make this port happening like its before, wokeh?

Wow this is great info!! Thank you!! Will definitely go and check out the level 4 toilet at centerpoint ;)

On 6/28/2019 at 9:03 PM, CummySeeker said:

Ok 

• 1 month later...
Guest bottom
39 minutes ago, Guest Guestklang said:

Hey anyone horny here? Chi 22 172 68 here. Looking for some light fun. Decent chinese man here. 

difficult to connect with you if you dont have an account..how to connect??

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest indian31

i've had fun at centerpoint toilet before. with a middle aged guy. he kept looking at me at urinal. he moved from one urinal to another until he reached the urinal beside where i was standing. i noticed it and asked him what he wanted. he said " shall we play?" i said ok.

then he took me to the toilet on first floor as there is usually less people or no one at all. our luck, the guys inside left soon as we entered. it was completely empty for about 30 minutes. i sucked his cock at the urinals for about 15 minutes and inside the cubicle for another 15 minutes. but he's such a coward. once he heard sound of people entering the toilet, he quickly left the place without even giving his phone number. he looked frightened.

nice experience. my favourite black indian cock.

16 hours ago, Guest indian31 said:

i've had fun at centerpoint toilet before. with a middle aged guy. he kept looking at me at urinal. he moved from one urinal to another until he reached the urinal beside where i was standing. i noticed it and asked him what he wanted. he said " shall we play?" i said ok.

then he took me to the toilet on first floor as there is usually less people or no one at all. our luck, the guys inside left soon as we entered. it was completely empty for about 30 minutes. i sucked his cock at the urinals for about 15 minutes and inside the cubicle for another 15 minutes. but he's such a coward. once he heard sound of people entering the toilet, he quickly left the place without even giving his phone number. he looked frightened.

nice experience. my favourite black indian cock.

wow that is such a hot story! looks like cneterpoint is  a cruising haven 

• 1 month later...
On 2/20/2019 at 8:33 AM, hornyswimmer said:

Anyone here member at Klang Executive Club? 

Wow... Try to play at have have platform. But not bad as in KL dat BB’s club, very chaoticcc n dizzynesss plus alweys had raided nowdays... 😤😅😘

Guest Guest @ Klang
On 11/18/2019 at 10:21 PM, Nanda said:

Nice. Saturday this week im going to xd..meet a malay guy and shemale friend at her house. Will update later. Indian chub here. Cute & clean shaven down. Love to suck..will post pic on saturday from her place in klang. House is not far from centre point

Still waiting to see you to see your pics with Mly guy and shemale

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/9/2020 at 3:38 PM, Libra_Capricorn said:

Is centrepoint reliable? Cuz usually, whichever toilet I enter to cruise in wherever place I go, there seems to be no one, or too much of people. In one case there was a policeman, yikes.

Any other reliable and happening cruising spots in Klang that anyone knows?

Policemen? Looks fimiliar... hurm... His same regular guy like us lorrr, sometimes in uniform sometimes casual ware n waiting for an action to join in... maybe u come wrong timing leh... n when too much people uasually there, all of them straight toh... So nothing actioning n back home cry to your mama kan?... There’s happening as always, but now they a bit of choosy bcos everyday they cruise there incldng me... Lucky to see me there, bcos me also not always lucky toh! Haiyaaa... 😂😩😬

• 1 month later...
On 3/9/2020 at 3:38 PM, Libra_Capricorn said:

Is centrepoint reliable? Cuz usually, whichever toilet I enter to cruise in wherever place I go, there seems to be no one, or too much of people. In one case there was a policeman, yikes.

Any other reliable and happening cruising spots in Klang that anyone knows?

u try klang parade ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brent

Just sharing my story. Last year, I went for a haircut (behind Klang Police Station, by the river). The barber was a Bangladesh/ Nepal (not sure). So he cut my hair and kept rubbing his d!ck on my arms (I assumed it was innocent brushes lor). 

Then finish haircut, I balik lor. He followed me to my car, and even invited himself into my car (with suggestive smirk and eyes). He looks average lor. And that time I was not in the mood so I just asked him to leave giving him excuses.

Just sharing for those who wanna try 😅

On 7/11/2020 at 12:06 PM, Guest Brent said:

Just sharing my story. Last year, I went for a haircut (behind Klang Police Station, by the river). The barber was a Bangladesh/ Nepal (not sure). So he cut my hair and kept rubbing his d!ck on my arms (I assumed it was innocent brushes lor). 

Then finish haircut, I balik lor. He followed me to my car, and even invited himself into my car (with suggestive smirk and eyes). He looks average lor. And that time I was not in the mood so I just asked him to leave giving him excuses.

Just sharing for those who wanna try 😅

Never go back there for haircut again? Is he still there?

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Klang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.