Male HQ

Klang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

amrit82

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Taman Rakyat Klang

Anyone been to Taman Rakyat before? I went there last week, quite many teenagers there (mostly Malay). 
there was one Malay ( athlete ) came and talked to me when I was jogging. 
He followed me to jog and we climbed up to the third floor, since he’s athlete, I asked him to carry me, to see how heavy he can carry, I put my both my hands on his chest, he was quite cute and lean fit, I was a bit hard when he carry me. And I touched his chest too. He was a bit shy because he’s only a teen. I carried him too, he was quite enjoyed, I was surprised lol with the sweat, i was so hard. But we didn’t do anything as there were quite many people. When I see his thigh got a scar, I asked him what happened, he told me it’s from motorbike accident, and I then pulled off his pant and see the scar, I see his dick lol was quite yummy, but didn’t manage to do anything. He was kind of want to see my dick but no excuses, so when I saw his dick, I said oh you’re dick is cut. Mine is uncut, you wanna see? He said really? Can. So I show him LOL but he was way too shy. So we were just talking and showing lol not bad experience. Will go there again! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 1:15 AM, Guest Taman Rakyat Klang said:

Anyone been to Taman Rakyat before? I went there last week, quite many teenagers there (mostly Malay). 
there was one Malay ( athlete ) came and talked to me when I was jogging. 
He followed me to jog and we climbed up to the third floor, since he’s athlete, I asked him to carry me, to see how heavy he can carry, I put my both my hands on his chest, he was quite cute and lean fit, I was a bit hard when he carry me. And I touched his chest too. He was a bit shy because he’s only a teen. I carried him too, he was quite enjoyed, I was surprised lol with the sweat, i was so hard. But we didn’t do anything as there were quite many people. When I see his thigh got a scar, I asked him what happened, he told me it’s from motorbike accident, and I then pulled off his pant and see the scar, I see his dick lol was quite yummy, but didn’t manage to do anything. He was kind of want to see my dick but no excuses, so when I saw his dick, I said oh you’re dick is cut. Mine is uncut, you wanna see? He said really? Can. So I show him LOL but he was way too shy. So we were just talking and showing lol not bad experience. Will go there again! 

Nah u’re lucky day haa... But right now action at there depends... Sometime will get some all time, nothing... Me regulary there since first opening dis park n dat about 2 decade past... best experience is wit some chinese n indian mid guys but malay it’s hard to find although me is a malay fellar... Dat place like an heaven hub n last choice for me when my boring time after tired all day seeking cock around klang valley... For whom liked an outdoor fun, dat is da best port for u, just pretending for jog n sure u find wat u’re seeking for, u need just to try once... Hope fully all klang guys know wat happening there... Let’s make it cruising port again guys cos in middle town klang are hopeless now... Hard to find cock now days especially in middle town klang now... don’t know where they been gone... But wanna find me there, i’ll be there at morning lunch time n evening... But highlight me before u came there cos I will secretly surprise u there... 😁😘 But for now under cmco, so sad... park close due to andalas now lockdown... sh%tsss 🙄 But for me, I usually  secretly sneak n enter through secret route for cruising n for sure for an andalas people, they know dat route... hehehe... Hope to meet u there guys even dow they closed the enterance... 🤭🥴

On 9/21/2020 at 1:05 PM, Guest Joe said:

Will be going for a walk this evening. Anyone can suggest a walking park where could have a change to meet anyone

Rcomnded: Taman rakyat n Padang Sltan Suleiman. % of fun: Depends of luck sometime get widout a dream sometime useless waiting... Hahaha... Just kidding... But usually based on u’re luck... So have a try leh... 🤭😬

Guest come setia alam
9 hours ago, Guest Taman Tasik Shah Alam said:

It depends, but there is very huge! And so many toilets too. But need to find someone before talk about sex ha

come to setia alam la. we find ppl in setia alam better. and safer. 

wats ur stat?

Guest Taman tasik Shah Alam
13 minutes ago, Guest come setia alam said:

come to setia alam la. we find ppl in setia alam better. and safer. 

wats ur stat?

where setia  Alam? I never go there.

im 27/170/60 you? 

Guest come setia alam
1 hour ago, Guest Taman tasik Shah Alam said:

where setia  Alam? I never go there.

im 27/170/60 you? 

i'm chi/32/170/60 top. are u btm? mly/chi?

dunno where to play in setia alam, hope can have a nice place there.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tried shaw centre point the other day around 4pm, first floor was well guarded so i didnt even tried that floor. Went to the top floor restroom which wasnt guarded, tried to stay in one urinal for about 20 minutes and did a little bit of jerking. There were only like 3 guys came in but they were just there to pee and left as quickly as they came.

My verdict: Not a lot of action, or maybe it's because i'm a noob and dont know the protocols of cruising or the star wasnt upon me that day.

18 hours ago, BbtChiBoi said:

Tried shaw centre point the other day around 4pm, first floor was well guarded so i didnt even tried that floor. Went to the top floor restroom which wasnt guarded, tried to stay in one urinal for about 20 minutes and did a little bit of jerking. There were only like 3 guys came in but they were just there to pee and left as quickly as they came.

My verdict: Not a lot of action, or maybe it's because i'm a noob and dont know the protocols of cruising or the star wasnt upon me that day.

klang not much happening ........ best is a date n meet in there and play

• G_M changed the title to Klang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.