Male HQ

Klang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

amrit82

On 4/4/2021 at 3:11 AM, BbtChiBoi said:

Tried shaw centre point the other day around 4pm, first floor was well guarded so i didnt even tried that floor. Went to the top floor restroom which wasnt guarded, tried to stay in one urinal for about 20 minutes and did a little bit of jerking. There were only like 3 guys came in but they were just there to pee and left as quickly as they came.

My verdict: Not a lot of action, or maybe it's because i'm a noob and dont know the protocols of cruising or the star wasnt upon me that day.

Have you tried the basement lvl?

2 hours ago, brevocadan said:

How is the cruising scene in Klang Pandamaran swimming pool now? Anyone tried there before? 

I went there to jog about 3 weeks ago and saw it's still closed. I even asked the guard who was working there whether or not he knows when they will be reopening, he too did not know the answer.

I've never tried to cruise there b4 but have always wanted to try, but i only had the courage recently. I guess I'll just have to wait a bit longer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Klang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2021 at 8:13 AM, TheBear said:

I think it's timing. The other day I was at the toilet, when this chinese uncle at the next urinal winked at me. We went to the cubical and halfway through the bj he ask me wanna go to a room. Had a good time with him that night 

Huh, not bad…

i agreed Klang parade is really quiet, and its quietness can do some quick fun there.

On 1/4/2022 at 11:58 AM, TYMUS97 said:

I only ever go Klang Parade for movies. 

Two weeks ago at setia city mall and suck off a guy in the toilet. Nice tool but came quite fast no time for me to enjoy, worst is he come into my mouth without warning. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Gave u a high protein meal.... 🤣🤣

Edited by ToughGuy

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 1/4/2022 at 11:58 AM, TYMUS97 said:

I only ever go Klang Parade for movies. 

Two weeks ago at setia city mall and suck off a guy in the toilet. Nice tool but came quite fast no time for me to enjoy, worst is he come into my mouth without warning. 

How could it be worse? Yummy if came in mouth.

How you find this guy?

On 1/7/2022 at 7:48 AM, TheBear said:

How could it be worse? Yummy if came in mouth.

How you find this guy?

I don't like it, not to mention he did it without asking my approval or telling me he was cumming at all. I never dealt with this with ppl around my age (I am 25 years old) since they always ask beforehand, and if didn't ask that means the default answer is no.

I found him on grindr.

On 1/9/2022 at 12:22 PM, TYMUS97 said:

I don't like it, not to mention he did it without asking my approval or telling me he was cumming at all. I never dealt with this with ppl around my age (I am 25 years old) since they always ask beforehand, and if didn't ask that means the default answer is no.

I found him on grindr.

Well, this is the risk of having fun with strangers and rush to unload. 

For him, STD Hiv, receiver always higher risk.... He may be those like his cum to be swallowed..

Too bad for you... For him, another trophy which he can brag about

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

You guys should check out Musclemen Spa !! The best massage i every had !!! They have sauna jakuzi and steam

room as well !! The massage is amazing . I took the best seller packahge !! Wow! Really enjoyed the hot vichy shower while scrubing !! This place is sooo clean well mainted

and

the best sooo far !! 5 star !

On 1/10/2022 at 10:39 PM, Guest Azman said:

You guys should check out Musclemen Spa !! The best massage i every had !!! They have sauna jakuzi and steam

room as well !! The massage is amazing . I took the best seller packahge !! Wow! Really enjoyed the hot vichy shower while scrubing !! This place is sooo clean well mainted

and

the best sooo far !! 5 star !

I still prefer Laksamana Spa (Pantai Hillpark) than Musclemen Spa

On 12/29/2021 at 8:13 AM, TheBear said:

I think it's timing. The other day I was at the toilet, when this chinese uncle at the next urinal winked at me. We went to the cubical and halfway through the bj he ask me wanna go to a room. Had a good time with him that night 

Can I know the uncle u met in klang parade is he bald ? Stay nearby klang parade ? What car he drive ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Klang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.