Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

My experience with Shangan Kaohsiung. Not many massage spas that I could find. Only Shangan came up. Tried no. 22. Very good looking and muscular with 2 nipple rings. Yum. Massage was okay, followed by B2B and HJ. To be honest, he wasn't very friendly or talkative but the HE was very passionate. He was hard and would let me feel everywhere. But in the end, something missing. I prefer some of the guys in Taipei where they are more talkative and fun - feels more friendly. BUT, if I was in Kaohsiung and not much other options, I would definitely go again.

Guest whymassage

I noticed many pple here visit massage palaor rather than gay sauna. Any reason why?

Taiwan has lots of gay saunas too. I personally went Hans and love the mature tops there.

I was at Taipei's Pride but did not stay on as the temperature dropped below 20C. 都冻僵了.

I remained in Taiwan for a couple more days and did a Speedy Gonzales tour of 垦丁, 高雄, 台南, 台中。

This is my plan for next year..换换口味和地点。。Participate in the 高雄同志游行。。It will be on the last weekend of November..

我的建议是从新加坡飞去高雄。。玩几天(看西子湾和旗津, 中山大学,美丽岛捷运站),再去台南一日游(看安平古堡和花园夜市), 台中一日游(看彩虹眷村,逢甲大学和夜市)。最后当然去台北温泉看鸟了。。。。

Anyone interested do pm me...一起发掘台湾南部的魅力。。吃吃喝喝,睡睡玩玩。。体验那里的人情味。

Went to the new Ta Spa. Was surprised that Auden previously from Royal is now there as Wei. Would not recommend. He's a bit too coarse in service, which makes the overall experience not very relaxing.

Also tried the new guy Noah at Royal. Very inexperienced and overall made the service quite unbearable. Almost wanted to stop halfway.

Going to Kenji at Pangu tomorrow. I have high hopes considering he's at least quite experienced.

5 hours ago, neurojunkie said:

Went to the new Ta Spa. Was surprised that Auden previously from Royal is now there as Wei. Would not recommend. He's a bit too coarse in service, which makes the overall experience not very relaxing.

Also tried the new guy Noah at Royal. Very inexperienced and overall made the service quite unbearable. Almost wanted to stop halfway.

Going to Kenji at Pangu tomorrow. I have high hopes considering he's at least quite experienced.

Hmm, I liked Auden/Wei. Good to know where he ended up. He was pretty rough with his massage but I clicked with him pretty well talking. Was he talkative you you at least? He's a friendly guy.

4 hours ago, TBuzzsaw said:

Hmm, I liked Auden/Wei. Good to know where he ended up. He was pretty rough with his massage but I clicked with him pretty well talking. Was he talkative you you at least? He's a friendly guy.

Yeah, I was but not really clicking. I prefer Dada previously. More easy-going. Auden is too hyper when you're trying to relax ha ha...

On 9/15/2017 at 8:18 AM, Guest BritE2 said:

Has anyone tried William, Tom, Colin or Noah from Royal Spa? I am interested in them. I've tried Jazz, Walker and Karl. Karl and Jazz were amazing. 

I wouldn't recommend Noah. To be fair he's not really my type. But mostly, his still is not very good since he's new and he's quite robotic.

On 18/11/2017 at 4:28 AM, neurojunkie said:

How was Kenji? Pangu's website looks pretty good too

On 18/11/2017 at 2:28 AM, neurojunkie said:

My experience with Noah was quite pleasant. The whole  session felt well coordinated. Hes not new to massage, but new to royal spa. I asked him during the massage. I prefer masseurs who would use fingers to release the knots behind my back and he's one of those who would do that. Many of those I've tried use elbow. It still does the work but is a lot more painful. 

On 18/11/2017 at 2:39 PM, TBuzzsaw said:

To be fair no one could top Dada when it came to chatting up a storm and becoming everyone's best friend lol.

You are so right about Dada.  I do miss him.

Auden/Wei's photo on the Ta Spa site shows he's more muscular now. I also feel his massage is too strong and rough.

Hello guys, wonder if there is any chubby friendly massage place/masseur in Taipei? What I meant is at least they are interested to give you massage or into chubby guy.

Am going to Taipei 9/12 to 17/12 with friends but do have some alone time to spend. It's my first time to Taiwan so think I would give the massage a try! 

Hi

I'm going to be in Taipei arriving on Friday late. I'm staying in Zhongshan and there seem to be three saunas within walking distance: Taipei I/O, Soi 13in and XL Club.

At 1am on Friday night (so, Saturday morning) which of these should I head to? I like muscle boys. They seem to like me :-). So, will any of these three saunas be busy at this time and which has the nice Taiwanese muscle?

Thanks.

richn4

Latest review on Huang Ding- happening. The crowd is crazy after 8pm. Don't expect a relaxing bath. The dark room at the back has 'orgy' going on every second. The patrons are 90% below 30 and the remaining group can be grandpa or men in their 40s. Majority of them are lean or muscular. Bear not as many. Caucasian that 1 or 2. Largely local.

Besides groping, bj takes place everywhere within the room. To the right of the room where it was darker, people have sex openly and you could see crowd forming. Hands are all over the place. Facing the door you will expect a row of men on bench waiting for those squatting on the ground to give them bj. The ground was slimy, yucks. I witnessed a few raw and was shocked at their low level of awareness. Bj was one after another, with the same mouth. I am more of an audience. There were many good looking ones. Some were 'taken'- they entered the room holding hands. Rejection is done by pushing monstrous hands away. Generally the locals were polite and got the hint easily. Saw two tourist from bkk. They were behaving like aunies at wet market. Actively going round touching every thing within reach and forcefully refusing to let go of any tool they grabbed. Disusting.

This report is after a week here. Tme to fly home.

I was at Soi13 Taipei last week on a Saturday evening from 7-9pm.

Was quite astonished with the quality of guys there - 80% are youngsters, under 30yo.

Taiwanese in the sauna, in general are better looking comparing to SIngaporeans in CC.  Far better looking.

Guest Visitor

Going there on Sunday. Any suggestions on the best sauna to visit on Sunday evening? Is it too late to catch the weekend crowd? 

What about monday or Tuesday nights?

9 hours ago, Guest Visitor said:

Going there on Sunday. Any suggestions on the best sauna to visit on Sunday evening? Is it too late to catch the weekend crowd? 

What about monday or Tuesday nights?

It depends on the type of crowd that u desire.

Soi13 for muscled/toned young men; Hans for the more average/bears/seniors (the seniors in Tw can be droolsome looking, unlike our ah peks in Spore who don't age that gracefully).

There will always be people on Sun evening in both saunas.

On 11/18/2017 at 2:28 AM, neurojunkie said:

KENJI was from PRIME, and actually PANGU's massuer all from PRIME.

BTW, KENJI have a big and hard cock as I remembered.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Alexander
On 15/11/2017 at 12:26 PM, neurojunkie said:

My experience with Shangan Kaohsiung. Not many massage spas that I could find. Only Shangan came up. Tried no. 22. Very good looking and muscular with 2 nipple rings. Yum. Massage was okay, followed by B2B and HJ. To be honest, he wasn't very friendly or talkative but the HE was very passionate. He was hard and would let me feel everywhere. But in the end, something missing. I prefer some of the guys in Taipei where they are more talkative and fun - feels more friendly. BUT, if I was in Kaohsiung and not much other options, I would definitely go again.

Yesterday I tried no 22 and worth every penny that you have paid. On the contrary he was friendly and able to strike a conversation throughout. I Guess sometimes it may due to several factors like mood etc. But overall it was thumbs up! 

Will be heading up to TPE next week, and will check out a couple of gay saunas, hot springs and massage spas.

As I was reading the reviews for some of these places, it seems that I may have to expect alot of painfully "shy statues" standing around in underwear, with no way of determining their preferred role till you snag one into the privacy of a tiny cabin. Given my AC standard of mandarin, sounds like a lot of effort with many opportuntites for awkward embarrassment.

Pai seh, ah! Boo how yee sir! (yes, even my hanyu pinyin is that cringeingly bad!)

But I heard that the boys are delicious and well worth it, so I'm damn well gonna give it a try.

Does anyone have any tips on how to speed things along? I'm not patient enough for a slow, predatory chase. My aim is to fuck as many Taiwanese twinks, twunks & hunks as my willy can endure over an extended weekend of debauchery in their most popular suanas. And then recuperate with a massage or two.

P.S. Does anyone know if I have to bring along my own protection and lube?

On 11/18/2017 at 2:28 AM, neurojunkie said:

Any review on Pangu's massage?

On 12/01/2018 at 10:15 AM, Mastiff said:

Will be heading up to TPE next week, and will check out a couple of gay saunas, hot springs and massage spas.

As I was reading the reviews for some of these places, it seems that I may have to expect alot of painfully "shy statues" standing around in underwear, with no way of determining their preferred role till you snag one into the privacy of a tiny cabin. Given my AC standard of mandarin, sounds like a lot of effort with many opportuntites for awkward embarrassment.

Pai seh, ah! Boo how yee sir! (yes, even my hanyu pinyin is that cringeingly bad!)

But I heard that the boys are delicious and well worth it, so I'm damn well gonna give it a try.

Does anyone have any tips on how to speed things along? I'm not patient enough for a slow, predatory chase. My aim is to fuck as many Taiwanese twinks, twunks & hunks as my willy can endure over an extended weekend of debauchery in their most popular suanas. And then recuperate with a massage or two.

P.S. Does anyone know if I have to bring along my own protection and lube?

Looking forward to your hot field reports. Hopefully they are as hot as before. Play safe too

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.