Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

I arrived arrived in Taipei at 1pm, just 5 minutes earlier than SQ promised. Clearing customs through the diplomatic channel was a breeze, despite immigration situating it at the extreme right corner, furthest away from the arrival hall. But the brisk walk was appreciated after 4 hours of lounging onboard the craft. A Solitaire tag, glinting in the bright flourescent light ensured that my bag was one of the first to be dispensed and I headed past bored customs officials who don't even bother to collect the declaration forms they made us fill in earlier. The driver was already waiting and within minutes we were on the highway to the hotel. Taipei was cold and drizzly, but I was hoping to heat things up this weekend with a series of erotic massages, fringe clubbing and kinky sauna adventures.    

That's where the clockwork efficiency started to fall apart. The hotel was fully booked, and I was told that Check-in wouldn't be possible till 3pm. No, I couldn't get a room upgrade. Sorry, the gym was being refurbished and there was no place to take a shower. It was only 2pm, so I decided to kill time by getting a massage at the Royal Spa.

Situated on Neijiang Street in the Wanhua District, the Spa is tastefully done up in dark wood panelling, with modern LCD screens advertising the menu in a variety of languages. That early in the day, there weren't a lot of masseurs to choose from and frankly, none suited my taste. But I made do with Jacky (183cm/85kg/30 years) a tall, buff and good looking hunk with a killer smile who looks like he hits the gym a lot. He wasn't my type (because opposites attract, I suppose) but he's a dead-ringer for my ex-school mate who played on the same rugby team as me. The resemblance is so uncanny, they could be twins.

I had difficulty turning on the overhead rainfall shower, so Jacky stripped off his t-shirt and came in to help me work the taps. While not super ripped, he's got a nice defined chest and big arms. While I'm showering, he prepares a hot bath for me. He's watching me all the while through the glass walls, and despite a bladder that was full to bursting, I was just too embarrased to let go under his watchful gaze. Thankfully he stepped out for a moment and I was able to quickly relieve myself and step into the steaming hot tub.

Jacky was back in a jiffy, and scattering bath salts into the water. He's really pleasant and tried hard to make small talk despite the language difficulties. He got me out and started to apply a body scrub while I was sitting on the edge of the tub. This put me at eye level to his crotch and while his hands worked their magic, my dick started to stiffen to 3/4 of its full length. I laughed it off by saying that he must have seen hundreds of cocks in this line of work, but he made it clear that I somehow "stood out".  

The stretching and dry massage was good. It was strong and vigorous, and got all the kinks out of my muscles. But the oil massage was even better. Extremely gentle and sensual with smooth fluid strokes in rather complex patterns up and down my body. No region was spared his ministrations. By this time Jacky had worked up a sweat and his body was glistening with salt. He apologised that he needed to take a rinse and stripped off completely. It was my turn to watch intently as he showered.

Once he was clean and dry, it was time for the B2B. It was really sensual, but for some reason my brain kept telling me it's my "bro" I was fooling around with and I lost my raging hardon. He noticed and tried a lot of clever stuff to get me hard again, but to no avail. After 15 minutes, I told him it's ok. I was enjoying his company, but I just didn't need to cum. That's partly true, as I also wanted to save myself for the sauna later that night. 

The last thing I wanted was for him to assume that I'm a bottom and try something that we'd both regret, so I decided to take a shower. He insisted on joining me and helped soaped me up from top to bottom. Of course, this involved some teasing and before long I was stiff as a rod again. He then knelt down and did me one last favour as hot streams of water sluiced down my back in the most delicious way.  

It was a good welcum to Taipei.

Edited by Mastiff

6 hours ago, Mastiff said:

I arrived arrived in Taipei at 1pm, just 5 minutes earlier than SQ promised. Clearing customs through the diplomatic channel was a breeze, despite immigration situating it at the extreme right corner, furthest away from the arrival hall. But the brisk walk was appreciated after 4 hours of lounging onboard the craft. A Solitaire tag, glinting in the bright flourescent light ensured that my bag was one of the first to be dispensed and I headed past bored customs officials who don't even bother to collect the declaration forms they made us fill in earlier. The driver was already waiting and within minutes we were on the highway to the hotel. Taipei was cold and drizzly, but I was hoping to heat things up this weekend with a series of erotic massages, fringe clubbing and kinky sauna adventures.    

That's where the clockwork efficiency started to fall apart. The hotel was fully booked, and I was told that Check-in wouldn't be possible till 3pm. No, I couldn't get a room upgrade. Sorry, the gym was being refurbished and there was no place to take a shower. It was only 2pm, so I decided to kill time by getting a massage at the Royal Spa.

Situated on Neijiang Street in the Wanhua District, the Spa is tastefully done up in dark wood panelling, with modern LCD screens advertising the menu in a variety of languages. That early in the day, there weren't a lot of masseurs to choose from and frankly, none suited my taste. But I made do with Jacky (183cm/85kg/30 years) a tall, buff and good looking hunk with a killer smile who looks like he hits the gym a lot. He wasn't my type (because opposites attract, I suppose) but he's a dead-ringer for my ex-school mate who played on the same rugby team as me. The resemblance is so uncanny, they could be twins.

I had difficulty turning on the overhead rainfall shower, so Jacky stripped off his t-shirt and came in to help me work the taps. While not super ripped, he's got a nice defined chest and big arms. While I'm showering, he prepares a hot bath for me. He's watching me all the while through the glass walls, and despite a bladder that was full to bursting, I was just too embarrased to let go under his watchful gaze. Thankfully he stepped out for a moment and I was able to quickly relieve myself and step into the steaming hot tub.

Jacky was back in a jiffy, and scattering bath salts into the water. He's really pleasant and tried hard to make small talk despite the language difficulties. He got me out and started to apply a body scrub while I was sitting on the edge of the tub. This put me at eye level to his crotch and while his hands worked their magic, my dick started to stiffen to 3/4 of its full length. I laughed it off by saying that he must have seen hundreds of cocks in this line of work, but he made it clear that I somehow "stood out".  

The stretching and dry massage was good. It was strong and vigorous, and got all the kinks out of my muscles. But the oil massage was even better. Extremely gentle and sensual with smooth fluid strokes in rather complex patterns up and down my body. No region was spared his ministrations. By this time Jacky had worked up a sweat and his body was glistening with salt. He apologised that he needed to take a rinse and stripped off completely. It was my turn to watch intently as he showered.

Once he was clean and dry, it was time for the B2B. It was really sensual, but for some reason my brain kept telling me it's my "bro" I was fooling around with and I lost my raging hardon. He noticed and tried a lot of clever stuff to get me hard again, but to no avail. After 15 minutes, I told him it's ok. I was enjoying his company, but I just didn't need to cum. That's partly true, as I also wanted to save myself for the sauna later that night. 

The last thing I wanted was for him to assume that I'm a bottom and try something that we'd both regret, so I decided to take a shower. He insisted on joining me and helped soaped me up from top to bottom. Of course, this involved some teasing and before long I was stiff as a rod again. He then knelt down and did me one last favour as hot streams of water sluiced down my back in the most delicious way.  

It was a good welcum to Taipei.

tks for the sharing

u r not a Chinese?

but was there for a Chinese cultural tour & travel or purely for a business trip?

glad that u didn't release ur full bladder but how then do u release it? 
after so many massage, yours stood out?? more than 9" even at 3/4?

a btm will not have a powerful dick at most situation, hence I m not sure why that was an assumption u wish he wouldn't have?

and what is wrong with being a btm?

it is ok to have it fully erect and not cum right?  it is like paying for a sensual massage yet have to contain it so hard as though u r doing some edging ? "but for some reason my brain kept telling me it's my "bro" "

53 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

tks for the sharing

u r not a Chinese?

but was there for a Chinese cultural tour & travel or purely for a business trip?

glad that u didn't release ur full bladder but how then do u release it? 
after so many massage, yours stood out?? more than 9" even at 3/4?

a btm will not have a powerful dick at most situation, hence I m not sure why that was an assumption u wish he wouldn't have?

and what is wrong with being a btm?

it is ok to have it fully erect and not cum right?  it is like paying for a sensual massage yet have to contain it so hard as though u r doing some edging ? "but for some reason my brain kept telling me it's my "bro" "

Nothing wrong in being bottom..can u be a bottom?..

23 minutes ago, Guest Bottom said:

Nothing wrong in being bottom..can u be a bottom?..

U shd b asking from the original source 

the last he wish to b seen as a btm, why r u qn me? I m nt the one, though i wish to assist u

but to me nothing wrong w being a postman, shd i quit my job to b a postman?

7 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Edited by Mastiff
In retrospect, I realised that I was needlessly being a prick and decided to admit the error of my ways. Sincere apologies to any who were offended by my poor choice of words.

Soi 13 In is an amazing place to speed fuck multiple guys. Yes, Taiwanese guys are often too shy to initiate, but they lose all inhibitions once in the confines of a cabin. It gets heckuva crowded past 7pm on a Fri night, so I think the bottoms stake out a room and seem to be keen to take on all comers. If you'd rather not initiate, go stand in one of the many dark rooms - actual rooms, not mazes - and before long, someone is going to tentatively feel you up. It's clean and spacious, and somewhat bright, so faces are clearly visible. My only grouse is that the cabins are simply equipped with a foam mattress and pillow on the floor. This rather limits fucking positions to the standard 3 that are in my limited repertoire. Unless you find a bottom small enough to lift, but be careful of the wall fans. I'm kidding.

The entrance is right there on the main street with a bright rainbow flag, so they aren't aiming for subtlety here. As soon as you come in, a group of uniformed staff will greet you loudly - just like you get in a Japanese restaurant. Pay your money and they'll usher you to your locker, watch you strip naked (mandatory nudity here), and leave you to explore.

As far as I had the opportunity to look around, there seem to be only 3 levels. The lockers at the ground level, the showers and lounge in basement 1 and the cabins and darkrooms in basement 2.

The clientle is mixed, but with 18 to 30 year old twinks to hunks in the majority. One condom and a tiny packet of lube is provided along with 2 small towels at entry. You can ask for more, but many bring their own. Safe practices vary according to the individual. Some won't blow you without a condom, but others would be happy to be fucked bareback. Don't let your cock do all the thinking for you.

Its a decent place with fantastic patrons, but very basic. The highlight of my evening was encountering this lean, ripped 25 year old Taiwanese army guy. He wasn't into fucking, but turned out to be some kind of local performer in the local bdsm scene. One minute he was giving me the bj of my life and the next he whipped out this long elastic band that you find in the gym for assisted pull ups. With my consent, he loosely tied my wrists together above my head, passed the band down my back and hog tied my legs. Then he began inspecting me, licking and sniffing my pits, my crack, my pelvic bone, and the back of my neck till I was leaking precum. Then he unlocked the door, revealing me in this vulnerable position and began slapping my ass. It didn't hurt, but boy was it loud, and pretty soon my butt was all warm and tingly. People started poking their heads into the cabin like he was ringing the dinner bell. He then got two guys to grab hold of each leg and pivoted them right into the air so I was taking the weight on my chest and chin, while my erect dick was pointing at the open door. Being held almost upside down, I couldn't see anything but the wall. But I think he got a queue of guys forming and he was letting each of them suck me for a couple of minutes. Some were gentle and some were rough and some mouths were very warm while others had cool mints. All the blood was rushing to my head. I lost all track of time and after an eternity, I started to convulse and came in big spurts. When he saw this, the army guy forced the person blowing me to keep his mouth around my cock and swallow every bit. This wasn't a very good move as the poor chap was gagging and choking. As they lowered me back down, he untied me and helped me get up. The floor was totally slick with my juices and the saliva (or vomit) of that poor chap.

My head was pounding and the music was loud, so I couldn't hear him properly. But I think his parting words were to invite me to catch his performance at a bar called Commander D.

Edited by Mastiff

23 hours ago, Mastiff said:

My head was pounding and the music was loud, so I couldn't hear him properly. But I think his parting words were to invite me to catch his performance at a bar called Commander D.

Yeah Commander D was quite an eye-opener! Would luv to see you perform there :P

Saturday night is party night for gays in Taiwan. That's when saunas are at their most crowded, special events are held - and on certain Saturdays (usually, 3rd one of the month), gay specific parties are organised at mainstream mixed crowd locations.

When in Taipei, the trip is not complete without a pilgrimage to the much touted/maligned Aniki WOW (World of Wonders).

This place is HUGE. I'm estimating it's at least the size of 6 tennis courts across 2 floors - I kid you not! The thing is that AW isn't registered as a sauna, which requires too many hard to attain approvals. It's main business is therefore a Gymnasium.

Located in the basement of a hotel building, its entrance is a lot more discreet than Soi 13 In. The gym is spacious and extremely well equipped. If you're into strength training, you can work every part of your body in multiple ways. If your into cardio, then it's pretty much treadmills, sorry.

The lockers go on forever. I think there might be over a thousand of them. Then the showers are extremely futuristic. All mirrors and steel. The thing is that you don't immediately realise that the mirrors are the see through kind. So voyeurs parked opposite you in the darkness can see you showering and preening yourself in your reflection. That's absolutely fantastic for a sauna touted to have the clientele with the best bodies. From the rear there are dry saunas, and people can also watch you showering without being noticed.

B2 is a sprawling array of corridors, sleeping rooms, fuck cabins and private discussion areas.

Some common misconceptions:

A) AW is only for the very young and very fit. Not true. All body types are welcome and very much in evidence. Especially on Saturday nights.

B) The clients are all beautiful Greek gods, posing in their underwear like unapproachable statues. Not true. Well they are dressed in undies, but there's alot more circulation and surreptitious touch as people who are attracted to each other navigate around the corridors. The hook up rate was faster and even more frequent than at S13I.

C) There's no code to tell who is a bottom or a Top till you find a cabin. Not true! Bottoms can be identified easily as the cute ones in the jock straps that cover their dicks and balls, but leave their asses entirely exposed.

This Saturday night was Mask Night, but not a lot of patrons bothered to hide their faces. So that was disappointing in a way, but not a deal breakers because I like faces anyway.

Half way through having my way with a smooth local hunk, there was a bilingual announcement throughout the sauna that there were going to be some "fuck boy demonstration" in the main Dark Room.

What?!!! This I had to see! But it turned out that it wasa really a pair of professional Go-go dancers hired to engage with the crowd. I tell you, they were pretty hot, and the crowd went wild closing in on the pair and feeling them up, squeezing their packages and shit.

They really look alot better than this pic in real life.

Screenshot_20180121-082956.thumb.jpg.70ef7cc5b4bc8f4c86eee19aa956f69b.jpg

So the guys start to do a strip tease act, then they get a member of the audience up on stage and give him a lapdance, simulate fucking him with undies on, and making him drink alcohol from a bottle and eating gummy bears off their nipples. The usual stuff. But up close. Like touching distance close.

Coincidentally, I saw these same two guys perform later that night at Werk 1.2 a gay themed party with drag acts and invited DJs. So they must be pretty popular. See pics below.

Scarily, many guys in Taipei seem very open to bareback fucking. I got this request from Bottoms about 30% of the time. And when I ran out of condoms, another 20% volunteered to carry on anyway. Yes, it's a world of difference in feeling, but be a grown up and make the right decisions.

Most memorable experience at AW? Well there are 2. The first was taking a break in the large screening room, sprawled lazily and naked on a beanbag, and being surprised by two guys who began lapping at either nipple. Of course I get an erection and of course a crowd forms and the usual stuff ensues that you'd expect, but not in a dark room. I can't describe enough what a visual turn on this was!

The second one was chatting up a sweet faced twink in the gym who wanted to feel my arms. I talked him into lying on the Romanian chair cum back extension machine, and took him in the ass with a full length wall wide mirror to watch his every expression. That one's been on my bucket list like forever!!!

20180121_004205.jpg

20180121_020027.jpg

Edited by Mastiff

I received a couple of messages about Aniki WOW that totally ignored the salacious aspects but focused more on the facilities because they've seen sites describing that the sauna had a swimming pool, jacuzzi, double decker bunk bed rooms and were confused when I said there were no hot tubs etc. I really saw none of these things. But the site is humongous, and there were sections cordoned off with no entry tape. So maybe if they exist, they were located in a section I had no access to.

I admit my time at AW was short on Saturday, as I wanted to check out so many other places. So I utilised my free return ticket and paid a visit on a lazy Sunday to explore at leisure.

If you're not wearing a watch, time passes so fast in that wonderland. I arrived at 10am and was gently evicted at 12 midnight by the management. While it's a 24hour sauna, they do cleaning and maintenance from Sunday midnight to 2pm on Monday afternoon.

I was asked to take a picture of the gym. Here it is below.

I was also asked by some gym users what the heck a Romanian chair was? I'm sorry, I made a mistake. It's actually correctly called a Roman Chair/trunk extension, I think. So I googled a pic so save me having to describe it. The height is adjustable for tall and deliciously small built people.

When I got out at midnight, I was pleasantly surprised to see that a makeshift Night Market had sprung up right on the street outside. There were so many food stalls, gaming stalls and merchandise on offer. Since I had been working up an appetite all day, I feasted on GIANT roasted mushrooms. Very spicy!

Screenshot_20180122-085611.jpg

Screenshot_20180122-085512.jpg

roman-chair-trunk-extension.jpg

If you are a hygiene freak, then Huang Ding Hot Springs may not be for you. The facilities are nowhere as nice as the Travel Gay Asia website makes them out to be.

Anyway it cost me about NTD600 for an Uber ride lasting 30 minutes to get from my hotel to Huang Ding's doorstep. I was confused for a moment as I walked the final 30 meters. The driveway was lined with covered pavilions on both sides that looked like private outdoor dining rooms. Good thing that I decided to enter the restaurant to ask the service staff for directions. It turns out that Huang Ding is also a restaurant. Fancy that!

Anyway, they take my money and wave me in. I did read about making sure you entered the area designated for males, but still wound up wandering by error deep into the female section. It was an honest mistake! I can't read traditional Chinese and I really thought this was where the attendant gestured me to go! Anyway, no one seemed too badly flustered, and I quickly exited back to the male area, which was less obvious to find.

The changing area is really small and cramped. Imagine a couple of sinks, shoe racks, lockers, and toilets all contained within the size of a standard HDB bedroom. There's barely enough room for me to stretch out my arms, but throw in 5 other guys trying to undress and pee and brush their teeth at the same time, and you can expect a fun time. As soon as I took off my shoes, I noticed the floor was damp and freezing. This did not improve my mood.

I don't know how big Huang Ding is supposed to be, but all I saw was two sections for about 5 hot pools divided by a shower area with leaky hoses, an open air smoking area slightly lower down, and finally a lower area for massage services and a steam room.

Let's start with the hot pools. If you're old enough to remember what fish farms look like in Singapore for breeding ornamental fish, that's pretty much it. Shallow troughs of milky coloured water that are precariously difficult to step into. Theres a shed roof with hanging plastic sheets to provide some shade from the sun and rain, but no solid walls. Just a bamboo fence which does nothing to stop the cold breeze shooting up your exposed ass every time you step in or out

But the guys are fine to look at though. Well, at least some of them. And there are people of all types walking back and forth. The place is saturated in daylight during the afternoon, and you get to see everyone very clearly. It's a good place to people watch. I try not to judge, but there are some beautiful boys with perfect skin marred by bad ink. Sigh.

Once seated in the shallow pools, the cold is not so bad. But the water comes only up to my rib cage. What does warm my heart is seeing a few couples hugging each other or sitting on each others laps scattered around the pools. They aren't doing anything overtly sexual. It's just very romantic and sweet. Like what you'd imagine in a Korean drama.

But forget the sweetness, I'm here to spend my wad and I want some action! So I brave the cold and try dipping in a couple more other pools. The guys are coy. They sidle up to you till your shoulders are touching and then... Nothing.

I turn to look at them and they just stare blankly ahead as if fascinated by the bamboo fence. One guy with enormous hairy shoulders gets into the pool and the water level rises for a blissful moment, as he settles down. But apart from the couples murmuring in soft tones to one another, no one talks or even makes eye contact. I try to close my eyes and focus on the sounds of nature and ignore the chilly breeze - just enjoying the pleasant warmth that Chewbacca seated next to me is radiating. But it's so painfully boring as I wait for something to happen. Suddenly, the guy who looks like he's wearing a fur coat gives out a great big sneeze. Fuck this! I couldn’t risk getting sick if I'm gonna be on my "A Game" this weekend. So I awkwardly clamber out of this murky fishpond and head downstairs.

As I'm not a fan of inhaling sidestream smoke, I go all the way down. The massage area seems abandoned, and it's like walking through some messy person's untended and weedy back yard.

Suddenly, a sliding door starts to open, but not smoothly. Someone is struggling with it, because the rails are sticky. Shuck! Shuck!! SHUCK!!! I help him pry the door open as steam escapes from the room within. He scrambles out sideways and I gratefully get out of the cold to take his place in what I assume is the "steam room".

The smallish room is packed with guys. Mist obscures everything, so you can only see vague outlines and body shapes. It's all quiet and everyone is milling around like aimless zombies. But through the stillness, you can clearly hear the slurping of dicks being sucked.

Suddenly, there's someone right in front of me. A young cub that looks straight out of Japan's 2018 Brave Blossoms line up (complete with crew cut and goatee) is smiling right at me. At last, a connection! I reach out and touch him and the man cub is powerfully built. Despite having a baby face, he had developed a solid chest like two halves of a volleyball, great shoulders to protect his clavicle, and nice guns that would create a perfect circle of steel when tackling an opponent. I'm assuming all this of course - because he may not even play rugby, but he's damn well built for it! Unfortunately, he's got ugly violet stretch marks radiating from his armpits to his pecs, and his belly while not huge, is round and meaty. I guess his coach must be pushing him through a rapid mass gain phase and the skin can't keep up with the muscle development.

Anyway he has one hand playing with my right nipple, while the other is gently fondling my cock. I respond immediately and give a deep sigh of appreciation. He pulls me away from the entrance, which I'd been blocking and guides me to a corner. His hands keep up a steady rythm and he gives an expression of slight surprise when he realises how large I'm growing. Then he picks up a small packet from a nearby bench and unwraps a condom.

I take it from his hands and give it a closer look. It's one of those Japanese silicone types, which is supposed to let you feel more sensation and body heat - but that also means the sizing will be pretty snug. I decided to put it on for myself, rather than risk him getting the small elastic ring stuck behind the mushroom head of my cock. Once gloved, he proceeds to give me a very decent bj.

By now other guys are touching and groping us, but my eyes are focused on his handsome mist wreathed face, watching him work my tool. Between bobbing his head up and down, he's paying loving attention to my balls and licking my shaft all the way in long slow laps. I feel the heat from his mouth right through the lining, and he's got this clever trick where he's generating so much saliva that when he pulls away to reach for a kiss, it looks like a long strand of precum is dangling from his tongue. What a turn on!

Before long, I feel the excitement building and my body starts to tense up. He notices the shift in my body language and gets up to force his tongue in my mouth. His hand takes over pumping my cock visciously in hard, forceful yanks. The fingers of the other hand squeezing my nipple with a cruel grip. Gah! I shoot and shoot and shoot. His mouth clamps over my nipple, biting and sucking desperately, while he's still pumping my dick non-stop. The other hand drops to my balls, painfully milking my sack till he's sure I'm completely drained.

Then, to my bewilderment, he yanks the condom off my rapidly deflating dick and sucks on the contents like an ice lolly. Wtf?!! I thought he was using the condom for protection. Why was he swallowing my cum?

He notices my curious expression and points at his back teeth and grins. I gather that he may have chipped his tooth during training and didn't want to hurt me with the sharp, jagged edge. How "considerate" of him not to want to hurt me, I think to myself as I gingerly massage my sore dick and cup my poor spent balls.

4 hours ago, Mastiff said:

If you are a hygiene freak, then Huang Ding Hot Springs may not be for you. The facilities are nowhere as nice as the Travel Gay Asia website makes them out to be.

Anyway it cost me about NTD600 for an Uber ride lasting 30 minutes to get from my hotel to Huang Ding's doorstep. I was confused for a moment as I walked the final 30 meters. The driveway was lined with covered pavilions on both sides that looked like private outdoor dining rooms. Good thing that I decided to enter the restaurant to ask the service staff for directions. It turns out that Huang Ding is also a restaurant. Fancy that!

Anyway, they take my money and wave me in. I did read about making sure you entered the area designated for males, but still wound up wandering by error deep into the female section. It was an honest mistake! I can't read traditional Chinese and I really thought this was where the attendant gestured me to go! Anyway, no one seemed too badly flustered, and I quickly exited back to the male area, which was less obvious to find.

The changing area is really small and cramped. Imagine a couple of sinks, shoe racks, lockers, and toilets all contained within the size of a standard HDB bedroom. There's barely enough room for me to stretch out my arms, but throw in 5 other guys trying to undress and pee and brush their teeth at the same time, and you can expect a fun time. As soon as I took off my shoes, I noticed the floor was damp and freezing. This did not improve my mood.

I don't know how big Huang Ding is supposed to be, but all I saw was two sections for about 5 hot pools divided by a shower area with leaky hoses, an open air smoking area slightly lower down, and finally a lower area for massage services and a steam room.

Let's start with the hot pools. If you're old enough to remember what fish farms look like in Singapore for breeding ornamental fish, that's pretty much it. Shallow troughs of milky coloured water that are precariously difficult to step into. Theres a shed roof with hanging plastic sheets to provide some shade from the sun and rain, but no solid walls. Just a bamboo fence which does nothing to stop the cold breeze shooting up your exposed ass every time you step in or out

But the guys are fine to look at though. Well, at least some of them. And there are people of all types walking back and forth. The place is saturated in daylight during the afternoon, and you get to see everyone very clearly. It's a good place to people watch. I try not to judge, but there are some beautiful boys with perfect skin marred by bad ink. Sigh.

Once seated in the shallow pools, the cold is not so bad. But the water comes only up to my rib cage. What does warm my heart is seeing a few couples hugging each other or sitting on each others laps scattered around the pools. They aren't doing anything overtly sexual. It's just very romantic and sweet. Like what you'd imagine in a Korean drama.

But forget the sweetness, I'm here to spend my wad and I want some action! So I brave the cold and try dipping in a couple more other pools. The guys are coy. They sidle up to you till your shoulders are touching and then... Nothing.

I turn to look at them and they just stare blankly ahead as if fascinated by the bamboo fence. One guy with enormous hairy shoulders gets into the pool and the water level rises for a blissful moment, as he settles down. But apart from the couples murmuring in soft tones to one another, no one talks or even makes eye contact. I try to close my eyes and focus on the sounds of nature and ignore the chilly breeze - just enjoying the pleasant warmth that Chewbacca seated next to me is radiating. But it's so painfully boring as I wait for something to happen. Suddenly, the guy who looks like he's wearing a fur coat gives out a great big sneeze. Fuck this! I couldn’t risk getting sick if I'm gonna be on my "A Game" this weekend. So I awkwardly clamber out of this murky fishpond and head downstairs.

As I'm not a fan of inhaling sidestream smoke, I go all the way down. The massage area seems abandoned, and it's like walking through some messy person's untended and weedy back yard.

Suddenly, a sliding door starts to open, but not smoothly. Someone is struggling with it, because the rails are sticky. Shuck! Shuck!! SHUCK!!! I help him pry the door open as steam escapes from the room within. He scrambles out sideways and I gratefully get out of the cold to take his place in what I assume is the "steam room".

The smallish room is packed with guys. Mist obscures everything, so you can only see vague outlines and body shapes. It's all quiet and everyone is milling around like aimless zombies. But through the stillness, you can clearly hear the slurping of dicks being sucked.

Suddenly, there's someone right in front of me. A young cub that looks straight out of Japan's 2018 Brave Blossoms line up (complete with crew cut and goatee) is smiling right at me. At last, a connection! I reach out and touch him and the man cub is powerfully built. Despite having a baby face, he had developed a solid chest like two halves of a volleyball, great shoulders to protect his clavicle, and nice guns that would create a perfect circle of steel when tackling an opponent. I'm assuming all this of course - because he may not even play rugby, but he's damn well built for it! Unfortunately, he's got ugly violet stretch marks radiating from his armpits to his pecs, and his belly while not huge, is round and meaty. I guess his coach must be pushing him through a rapid mass gain phase and the skin can't keep up with the muscle development.

Anyway he has one hand playing with my right nipple, while the other is gently fondling my cock. I respond immediately and give a deep sigh of appreciation. He pulls me away from the entrance, which I'd been blocking and guides me to a corner. His hands keep up a steady rythm and he gives an expression of slight surprise when he realises how large I'm growing. Then he picks up a small packet from a nearby bench and unwraps a condom.

I take it from his hands and give it a closer look. It's one of those Japanese silicone types, which is supposed to let you feel more sensation and body heat - but that also means the sizing will be pretty snug. I decided to put it on for myself, rather than risk him getting the small elastic ring stuck behind the mushroom head of my cock. Once gloved, he proceeds to give me a very decent bj.

By now other guys are touching and groping us, but my eyes are focused on his handsome mist wreathed face, watching him work my tool. Between bobbing his head up and down, he's paying loving attention to my balls and licking my shaft all the way in long slow laps. I feel the heat from his mouth right through the lining, and he's got this clever trick where he's generating so much saliva that when he pulls away to reach for a kiss, it looks like a long strand of precum is dangling from his tongue. What a turn on!

Before long, I feel the excitement building and my body starts to tense up. He notices the shift in my body language and gets up to force his tongue in my mouth. His hand takes over pumping my cock visciously in hard, forceful yanks. The fingers of the other hand squeezing my nipple with a cruel grip. Gah! I shoot and shoot and shoot. His mouth clamps over my nipple, biting and sucking desperately, while he's still pumping my dick non-stop. The other hand drops to my balls, painfully milking my sack till he's sure I'm completely drained.

Then, to my bewilderment, he yanks the condom off my rapidly deflating dick and sucks on the contents like an ice lolly. Wtf?!! I thought he was using the condom for protection. Why was he swallowing my cum?

He notices my curious expression and points at his back teeth and grins. I gather that he may have chipped his tooth during training and didn't want to hurt me with the sharp, jagged edge. How "considerate" of him not to want to hurt me, I think to myself as I gingerly massage my sore dick and cup my poor spent balls.

sometimes a picture save a thousand words but still appreciate your story and description haha

11 hours ago, quanjishou said:

sometimes a picture save a thousand words but still appreciate your story and description haha

agree, it can be condensed for clarity also.

this visitor would have also benefited from the past reviews of Huang Ding contributed by other users, in this very same thread. that could have saved him the frustration and embarassment he faced inside the establishment.

i have said and will say again that these hot springs might be the only refuge for bicurious, or closeted Taiwanese men, and it is not an openly gay establishment. i have seen grandpas with their grandkids here also, so please do not misunderstand the coyness of the patrons. 

and under no circumstance, should you initiate action openly in the tubs/pools. that's what the lower and upper steam rooms are for. the most you can do is sit closely to chat, that's all.

a local friend says sometimes foreigners come and treat the place like their playground, to fulfill some kind of porn fantasy, once a guy was even moaning and groaning until the management has to come in to let them know to pipe down. 

we have a responsibility to respect these grounds for the locals. for many of them, this is the only place they can shed their pretense and pressures of heteronormative society, maybe get some release, or find a meaningful connection. 

Taiwanese are melancholic in that sense, and that's what makes them unique. They are deeply reflective and can withhold urges in search of a safe space with someone. That holds more value to most of them than pounding flesh. 

SO. please be mindful, and not just bulldoze over local cultures when visiting.

There is a reason why Singaporeans are quite openly hated in our region and beyond.

we lack a certain respect and feel entitled just because we paid the price for entrance.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

43 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Taiwanese are melancholic in that sense, and that's what makes them unique. They are deeply reflective and can withhold urges in search of a safe space with someone. That holds more value to most of them than pounding flesh. 

Hey, thanks for the reality check, Tomcat. I didn't realise how callous I was being till you called me out.

I'd simply assumed that Taiwan was a much more progressive and liberated society than Singapore, but it was a mistake to equate that to random wantoness. My bad.

I was on a whirlwind tour of the major gay hotspots, and HD came up on a couple of sites as a must see place, without the caveats on behaviour (and good manners) that you outlined.

In re-reading my account, I was dissing the place that's obviously brought happiness and meaning to many people over the years.

I'll try to be a more civilised visitor if I ever return.

And... I honestly didn't misbehave in front of any children or grandparents. I promise! 

9 hours ago, tomcat said:

There is a reason why Singaporeans are quite openly hated in our region and beyond.

we lack a certain respect and feel entitled just because we paid the price for entrance.

Well-said.

Guest Typical
12 hours ago, Mastiff said:

Hey, thanks for the reality check, Tomcat. I didn't realise how callous I was being till you called me out.

I'd simply assumed that Taiwan was a much more progressive and liberated society than Singapore, but it was a mistake to equate that to random wantoness. My bad.

I was on a whirlwind tour of the major gay hotspots, and HD came up on a couple of sites as a must see place, without the caveats on behaviour (and good manners) that you outlined.

In re-reading my account, I was dissing the place that's obviously brought happiness and meaning to many people over the years.

And... I honestly didn't misbehave in front of any children or grandparents. I promise! 

So sad . You sound and behave like a banana just back from hell in the West .thinking you can show the Asians a thing or two , sorry la stop trying so hard . You're probably not that special EQ wise especially from an Asian angle . Just another Banana cultivated in a sanitized SG environment. Come back down to earth . 

On 1/23/2018 at 12:21 PM, Mastiff said:

No worries. It was not done to call or single you out specifically but rather to remind all members who are thinking of visiting Taiwan's hot springs. Thank you for being level-headed about it, appreciate it.

Taiwanese are progressive in some ways, in pride march it is possible to see churches and parent groups in support of same sex marriages,

marching alongside their sons and daughters but sadly these make up the minority rather than the majority.

Societal expectations are still the same as in most Asian nations, with many carrying on to marry and start families

but having a small private life fulfilling their authentic selves - it's a balancing act, and establishments such as hot springs

allow them to do so as they operate in a grey area, and does not draw suspicion from families or wives.

On the flipside, an adverse by-product of the sudden acceptance of the LGBT are the attachments that come with the gay lifestyle.

So drug use (meth, etc) and unprotected sex is quite rampant.

It seems to be a misunderstanding that being an openly gay person also means that drugs and unsafe sex is part of "gay" life. From my time in the apps and meeting some of them, it's shocking how many request for drug fun or bareback as if it is no big deal.

So like in all societies, they are always those who operate from the shadows, those who gingerly toe the line, 

and others who go far beyond into dangerous territory. Unfortunately, I foresee a reckoning, when problems caused

by drugs and unsafe sex become prominent, and alter the public perception and support of gay men.

Because the good gays stay hidden, the naughty ones are visible and falsely represent what it means to be asian, Taiwanese and gay.

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

14 hours ago, Guest Typical said:

You're probably not that special EQ wise especially from an Asian angle . Just another Banana cultivated in a sanitized SG environment.

Erm, yah. Guilty as charged. Really cannot say anything to counter this, because you've pegged me down with a true assessment.

Only thing I can say in mitigation is that I never willingly intended to degrade or be disrespectful of Taiwanese people, culture or society. I was treated with nothing but friendliness, warmth and a genuinely unselfish desire to help. So I would be mortified if I represented them as anything but a wonderful community.

Ok, to spare any further misundertanding, I'll just stop posting about Taiwan. Cheers!

18 hours ago, Mastiff said:

Erm, yah. Guilty as charged. Really cannot say anything to counter this, because you've pegged me down with a true assessment.

Only thing I can say in mitigation is that I never willingly intended to degrade or be disrespectful of Taiwanese people, culture or society. I was treated with nothing but friendliness, warmth and a genuinely unselfish desire to help. So I would be mortified if I represented them as anything but a wonderful community.

Ok, to spare any further misundertanding, I'll just stop posting about Taiwan. Cheers!

Lol, don't get trolled. Your posts are a fine piece of work. You should continue posting :)

7 hours ago, Hungchubbb said:

Will be in Taipei from 3rd to the 7th.

Where should a chub go?

Sort of off topic, but as a fellow chub, I don't think about that too much or even try to go to a chub friendly massage shop.  Have never been turned away or made to feel uncomfortable anywhere. And for home based or sole proprietors I pay attention to their ad to for clues about any preferred body type to work on and either engage or stay away.   Sometimes I am concerned if the masseur or masseuse is of smaller stature but even then, some of the best massages I have had have been from tiny women.  :D

Someone shared in BW , are Taiwanese so gentle (though I tot in drama series, it should be quite obvious)

eg someone who is prominently discussed in soc media also wont stand conceited and talk like a big boss esp u r young ie below 30 (even if u r sg top Model on a runway show of CRUISE, should not show attitude)

Antiques are showcased in a box or museum for deeper appreciation

gays are alive and playful dpending on the venue u r at

yummy notes: he loved boxer shorts! will faint if one said g string or jockstrap

(this video is not for the encouragement of vanity , muscles or gymming lifestyle)

7 hours ago, Hungchubbb said:

Is there a chub friendly sauna in Taipei?

Hans Sauna

Discovered it by chance as thought of it as a cheaper alternative to Aniki.  The place is comfortable enough but the patrons seem to be so pro-chubs, such that toned fit like myself is not wanted.  Anyway, the patrons, many cubs and uncles, are quite nice to look at as Taiwanese are good-looking to begin with, despite the fleshiness and  tummies. Singaporeans, by contrast, are not good-looking when they are fat and older.

I've tried Luke from Prince Spa in Ximending. Highly recommend! And just don't forget to try body to body which is super comfortable:P

Luv his huge chest also his big cock:redface:

If you are into the light and fun side of BDSM, then Commander D in Taipei should be right up your alley. Decked out like a dungeon with a dark room, it’s a vibrant gay bar with a dark theme, but a very positive vibe. Usual opening hours are from 9pm to 3am on weekends, with special events held on some Saturdays that take place from 3pm to 6pm.

I don’t know what the market rate tends to be at these venues, but the price of admission was surprisingly cheap to me. Just NT$200 (less than S$9) for the Sat afternoon, and NT$300 for the Sunday night. An absolute steal when this includes a drink and the show!

I’d always associated BDSM culture with pain, degradation, submission and humiliation. However, I was promised that none of those would be evident in Commander D, and they were true to their word. From the bouncer cum cashier at the door (he’s the most serious, but that’s his job), to the cute breezy twink waiter that cheerfully greets as soon as you enter, to the amazingly inventive bartender (I’ve stopped drinking alcohol and he’s great with low sugar mocktails), to the funny and entertaining Host cum “Master” of Ceremonies – everyone’s job seems to make you feel totally at home as soon as you enter into their care. 

The special Saturday afternoon event I went to was entitled “Freak Day”. I was caught by surprise, as I saw as many women as men inside what I thought was an all male gay bar. The crowd was very international, with Americans, English, Japanese and Taiwanese guests and performers.

Sectioned off into different corners, there was an area dedicated to spanking and caning. But I think that with the gusto with which patrons were striking each other and the loud squeals of protests and laughter that these were just amateurs amusing themselves with the assorted paraphernalia.  

I quickly ordered a drink and was fortunate to find a ringside seat up close to the main floor show. The performers were a series of four couples, male and female of various races, showing off their ropework and control plus care and safety of each other. 

Given a time limit of 30 minutes, each Master had to get his slave “into the zone”, bind his slave securely with the most beautiful or impressive knots within his repertoire, lift his slave off the ground and suspend her unaided from two rings drilled into the ceiling, and then tie and untie her into as many different fuck positions (vertical, horizontal, diagonal, upside down etc) within the time limit.
As I imagine that it is hard to tie up and manipulate a struggling, frightened and uncooperative subject, the goal was for the Master to first bring his slave into a place of trance-like serenity and obedience. Some who were clearly lovers achieved this with gentle massages and soft murmuring in the ear, while other less intimate couples who were just friends or strangers did this through friendly banter and jokes to put them at their ease.

Clothing seemed to be optional, and I noticed a pattern among the slaves. The svelte and small breasted women seemed to be fine tied in the nude, the normal sized women chose to be tied in skimpy lingerie, and the more busty and voluptuous women kept all their clothes on. Of course, with more skin on display, the Masters were able to add interesting elements into the act like dripping hot candle wax on the sensitive parts of their slaves.

As cruel as this seemed, I was told that candles used in this kind of play have much lower melting points, so it’s really not dangerous and your skin won’t blister. Throughout, the masters all made sure that their slaves were tolerating the discomfort well, that their blood was kept circulating and that they weren’t in any form of distress. 

I was really impressed by how some masters were able to hoist their slaves up into the air all by themselves. Some of the more curvy slaves could even have weighed more than their masters, but their skilful mastery of the ropes allowed them to jury rig an impromptu pulley system which made lifting their slaves seem effortless.
Alot of forethought and planning clearly went into the show, allowing the transitions to be smooth  and beautiful. While some Masters put their slaves into various “flying kung fu” poses, others naughtily strung their slaves into very sexy “fuck positions”. They used the ropes to hang their slaves at crotch level. Twisting and turning them around, sometimes tying their hair to show how they could easily use their slave’s mouths - or spread their legs wide, exposing their asses and mock humping them while swinging their bodies back and forth using just one hand. 
When I finally turned around, I realised that there were all-male acts simultaneously being performed at the far end of the bar. Guys dressed only in sexy underwear were climbing down from the ceiling, but I missed their act.

Oh yah, even the bar patrons are really friendly as well and easy to engage with, despite the language barrier. As I was sitting on a bar stool and chatting away in English to a young American guy, while surreptitiously copping a feel of his “goods”, we were suddenly joined by this really cute Taiwanese lady, who was cosplaying as a sexy Japanese school girl.

They way she nestled up to me and positioned herself right between my legs, I thought she was his girlfriend and staking a claim. Yikes! But in reality, we were all strangers to each other and she just wanted to improve her English. We started by tasting each others drinks, and then tasting each others lips, and then... well, let’s just say that the dungeon was cold and the three of us found interesting ways of keeping each other warm in the discretion of the dark room.
I will definitely be back to this interesting place!

On my return visit to Commander D the following Sunday night, the Bouncer at the door said, “Take your pants off!”

Seeing the confusion on my face, he reached for his smartphone and typed into his Chinese-English translation app. “Underwear Theme Night” – Keep your top on, but no pants allowed inside. 

Alright!!! I bounded eagerly down the stairs straight into the dungeon, and there was a group of guys already undressing. Let me tell you, there’s something indescribably erotic about looking at hot guys dressed in underwear, yet still wearing shoes. 
OMG, where to start? There were bare assed jock straps, there were tighty whities, there were high-end brand name briefs and there were G-strings. The variety in colours and design was amazing. 

Caught unprepared, all I had on were a pair of red Uniqlo airism briefs, the light breezy fabric more suited to the heat and humidity of Singapore rather than the Spring chill of Taipei. Worst of all, the super thin material did fuck-all to conceal my excitement in that super-charged environment.

Anyway, I shoved my excess clothing into a numbered bag, the friendly staff wrote the corresponding number on my arm, and off I set to explore!

Immediately catching my eye was a hot Taiwanese guy, all trussed up and bound in red rope, seated in lotus position on a stack of old tyres. A large sleeper blindfold masked his face, while depriving him of sight and enhancing his sense of touch. He was totally naked, apart from a pair of briefs, which had an opening in the front through which his thick long dick was poking out in full glory. A member of staff was holding a vibrator against his genitals, while bar patrons were clustered around, playing with his nipples, caressing his abs and pumping his hard cock.  

In another part of the bar, the “Master” of Ceremonies was leading around another lean fit slave using a dog leash secured to a collar around his neck, bringing him from table to table. When the “Master” brought the boi to me, I turned him around and embraced him from behind – sniffing the nape of his neck and gently running my fingers up and down his torso in a light butterfly pattern. Although the slave had his arms firmly secured behind his back, his hands were not tied and they  grasped my erect shaft, stroking it lovingly. The “Master” noticed this little interaction and before things got too far, he signalled to a colleague before leading the boi away. 
He was quickly replaced by a waiter who toasted me in Chinese and asked me to open my mouth, down which he poured alcohol straight from a bottle topped with a special pouring spout. While I try my best to avoid alcohol, who can resist a free drink? 

The crowd grew bigger and friendlier and more sensual as the night progressed. I don’t know if that night was representative of CD’s typical clientele, but it was not what I imagined it to be. Half the crowd seemed like it was made up of the graduating cohort of Hwa Chong Junior College – really young, super clean cut Chinese guys with thick glasses. But they definitely knew how to have fun, singing and gyrating to the music and ganging up to strip each other’s tops and briefs off. 
It was very heartwarming to see such carefree behaviour. It wasn’t the predatory, lustful beauty seeking beauty hunt and chase of the sauna scene. But instead, just very good friends who definitely liked each others company and were happy to take it to the physical level with no hangups. Apart from games of tonsil hockey and mutual masturbation, the atmosphere was really very sweet and innocent with lots of laughter. The atmosphere was very inclusive, with everyone being accepted for who they were. Not even the painfully geeky and awkward kids were left out, even if they had to be cajoled into stripping off and lightly manhandled into joining the fun. 

The other half of the crowd seemed alot more sophisticated. I was really impressed with their dressing. Some came in suits and ties, but just the top half paired with slinky briefs and black calf length socks, with garters to hold them up. I’d never seen this on a guy before, and it’s sooooo sexy. Others were dressed in boarding school uniforms, with school caps and white briefs. Geez, I was ready to go down on my knees and sniff them right there!

But in the end, it was a young blonde Korean looking guy dressed in a loud Hawaiian shirt and (of all things) an ass baring sports cup who snagged me. He was slightly effeminate, but who cares. He looked cute and had a great attitude. We didn’t speak each other’s language, but the body adapts to these situations. Although he was more than willing, we didn’t go too far. I wanted to preserve some of the innocence of that night - and he was happy to be kissed, snuggled and embraced in the loving glow of human companionship. 

I ended the night extremely happy, but slightly sad that I didn’t have the opportunity to grow up in such an open and nurturing society 15 or even 20 years ago. Oh well, time to pack my bags, head for home and lock myself back into the closet.  

1 hour ago, Mastiff said:

On my return visit to Commander D the following Sunday night, the Bouncer at the door said, “Take your pants off!”

Seeing the confusion on my face, he reached for his smartphone and typed into his Chinese-English translation app. “Underwear Theme Night” – Keep your top on, but no pants allowed inside. 

Alright!!! I bounded eagerly down the stairs straight into the dungeon, and there was a group of guys already undressing. Let me tell you, there’s something indescribably erotic about looking at hot guys dressed in underwear, yet still wearing shoes. 
OMG, where to start? There were bare assed jock straps, there were tighty whities, there were high-end brand name briefs and there were G-strings. The variety in colours and design was amazing. 

Caught unprepared, all I had on were a pair of red Uniqlo airism briefs, the light breezy fabric more suited to the heat and humidity of Singapore rather than the Spring chill of Taipei. Worst of all, the super thin material did fuck-all to conceal my excitement in that super-charged environment.

Anyway, I shoved my excess clothing into a numbered bag, the friendly staff wrote the corresponding number on my arm, and off I set to explore!

Immediately catching my eye was a hot Taiwanese guy, all trussed up and bound in red rope, seated in lotus position on a stack of old tyres. A large sleeper blindfold masked his face, while depriving him of sight and enhancing his sense of touch. He was totally naked, apart from a pair of briefs, which had an opening in the front through which his thick long dick was poking out in full glory. A member of staff was holding a vibrator against his genitals, while bar patrons were clustered around, playing with his nipples, caressing his abs and pumping his hard cock.  

In another part of the bar, the “Master” of Ceremonies was leading around another lean fit slave using a dog leash secured to a collar around his neck, bringing him from table to table. When the “Master” brought the boi to me, I turned him around and embraced him from behind – sniffing the nape of his neck and gently running my fingers up and down his torso in a light butterfly pattern. Although the slave had his arms firmly secured behind his back, his hands were not tied and they  grasped my erect shaft, stroking it lovingly. The “Master” noticed this little interaction and before things got too far, he signalled to a colleague before leading the boi away. 
He was quickly replaced by a waiter who toasted me in Chinese and asked me to open my mouth, down which he poured alcohol straight from a bottle topped with a special pouring spout. While I try my best to avoid alcohol, who can resist a free drink? 

The crowd grew bigger and friendlier and more sensual as the night progressed. I don’t know if that night was representative of CD’s typical clientele, but it was not what I imagined it to be. Half the crowd seemed like it was made up of the graduating cohort of Hwa Chong Junior College – really young, super clean cut Chinese guys with thick glasses. But they definitely knew how to have fun, singing and gyrating to the music and ganging up to strip each other’s tops and briefs off. 
It was very heartwarming to see such carefree behaviour. It wasn’t the predatory, lustful beauty seeking beauty hunt and chase of the sauna scene. But instead, just very good friends who definitely liked each others company and were happy to take it to the physical level with no hangups. Apart from games of tonsil hockey and mutual masturbation, the atmosphere was really very sweet and innocent with lots of laughter. The atmosphere was very inclusive, with everyone being accepted for who they were. Not even the painfully geeky and awkward kids were left out, even if they had to be cajoled into stripping off and lightly manhandled into joining the fun. 

The other half of the crowd seemed alot more sophisticated. I was really impressed with their dressing. Some came in suits and ties, but just the top half paired with slinky briefs and black calf length socks, with garters to hold them up. I’d never seen this on a guy before, and it’s sooooo sexy. Others were dressed in boarding school uniforms, with school caps and white briefs. Geez, I was ready to go down on my knees and sniff them right there!

But in the end, it was a young blonde Korean looking guy dressed in a loud Hawaiian shirt and (of all things) an ass baring sports cup who snagged me. He was slightly effeminate, but who cares. He looked cute and had a great attitude. We didn’t speak each other’s language, but the body adapts to these situations. Although he was more than willing, we didn’t go too far. I wanted to preserve some of the innocence of that night - and he was happy to be kissed, snuggled and embraced in the loving glow of human companionship. 

I ended the night extremely happy, but slightly sad that I didn’t have the opportunity to grow up in such an open and nurturing society 15 or even 20 years ago. Oh well, time to pack my bags, head for home and lock myself back into the closet.  

Why do u have to be closeted??.. Singapore society is rather accepting of gays..look at pink dot..and I see lots of gays on Singaporean Facebook...

3 hours ago, Mastiff said:

wonder what happen if a patron freeball that day?

7 hours ago, quanjishou said:

wonder what happen if a patron freeball that day?

By midnight, almost 50% had taken their clothes off. It was liberating, as the crowd was packed shoulder to shoulder, so while it was quite bright, you're not really totally exposed because of the mass of people rubbing against you. The air was cold, but the people kept you warm.

The "Master" was walking around and asking who had big ones. And friends were very quick to sabo each other. These were the ones pulled out to be played with.

But how do I explain this. Its not like sauna style mass sex. The atmosphere was more like a birthday sabo stripping and masturbating.

If you were ever a part of an all boys sports team. Showering together, going through puberty together, learning to masturbate together... That's the kind of innocent and fun feeling. Not really gay, you know?

Thinking back, I'm not sure if all the patrons were gay. I think they were just young boys, who were not really confident with girls yet having an all boys night out and exploring their sexuality in the safety of close friends.

Just thrills and fun on a team mate bonding level. I was fortunate to experience that growing up, and it brought back alot of sweet memories for me. Sorry for being so sentimental, haha!

Edited by Mastiff

On 2/13/2018 at 9:39 AM, Mastiff said:

By midnight, almost 50% had taken their clothes off. It was liberating, as the crowd was packed shoulder to shoulder, so while it was quite bright, you're not really totally exposed because of the mass of people rubbing against you. The air was cold, but the people kept you warm.

The "Master" was walking around and asking who had big ones. And friends were very quick to sabo each other. These were the ones pulled out to be played with.

But how do I explain this. Its not like sauna style mass sex. The atmosphere was more like a birthday sabo stripping and masturbating.

If you were ever a part of an all boys sports team. Showering together, going through puberty together, learning to masturbate together... That's the kind of innocent and fun feeling. Not really gay, you know?

Thinking back, I'm not sure if all the patrons were gay. I think they were just young boys, who were not really confident with girls yet having an all boys night out and exploring their sexuality in the safety of close friends.

Just thrills and fun on a team mate bonding level. I was fortunate to experience that growing up, and it brought back alot of sweet memories for me. Sorry for being so sentimental, haha!

Sounds very exciting indeed, but I don't think I will have the self confidence to go to a place like that, being a short, average looking , average physique 40+ year old person.

On ‎17‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:18 PM, auri said:

Sounds very exciting indeed, but I don't think I will have the self confidence to go to a place like that, being a short, average looking , average physique 40+ year old person.

dear, I don't think u r the only one of such category (ave shd be fine)

n It didn't restrict  age grp too

加油

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.