Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Guest Guest A
3 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Has any tried Hong from royal spa? Will he strip down during the session?

Yes he does. For me, he was only in his underwear at the beginning. Afterwards during the oil massage he stripped off everything. 

Guest Curious
44 minutes ago, Guest Guest A said:

Yes he does. For me, he was only in his underwear at the beginning. Afterwards during the oil massage he stripped off everything. 

Wow... was that recently ?? When I asked him to remove his clothes he told me air-con too cold. 

Did you managed to get bj/ anal from him?

Guest Guest A
22 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

Wow... was that recently ?? When I asked him to remove his clothes he told me air-con too cold. 

Did you managed to get bj/ anal from him?

That was sometime in March. We gave each other a bj then. 

Guest Curious

Sad, I went during March this year too.guess I’m not his type. Is his cock big/ thick?  Do you have to tip extra for that? 

Maybe I can try to tip more to see if I will get lucky when I go again in October. Haha

Guest Curious
6 minutes ago, Guest Guest A said:

That was sometime in March. We gave each other a bj then. 

Sad, I went during March this year too.guess I’m not his type. Is his cock big/ thick?  Do you have to tip extra for that? 

Maybe I can try to tip more to see if I will get lucky when I go again in October. Haha

Guest Guest A
18 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

His cock is of an average size and not very thick. I didn't tip him though. 

Had a 120mins session with Auston from V Spa (vspatw.weebly.com).

First 1 hour was on acupressure massage, then followed by 45 mins of hot aroma oil massage (b2b) and 30 mins of prostate massage.

The hot oil really helped in soothing the skin and relaxing the muscles after days of walking.

The studio is in Ximending area (Guiyang St), but have to book in advance.

Auston is lean fit and he was only on his underwear when he started the massage. Fully naked when on aroma oil massage.

The price for 120 mins is NTD2500.

On 5/22/2019 at 8:21 PM, -Ignored- said:

Could it b due to the raid earlier??

I hope guests r not witnesses pls

i dont know about the raid, but I can tell you better to spend the money at Soi13.

Most of guest at Aniki are having a certain figure on their mind: tall lean/muscle (not big muscle) chinese looking. If you are not like that figure, you will be ignored. I found this is true because that's what happened in Chakran Bangkok too. I mean, that's my hypothesis, and only based on my experience. In general, the guests at Aniki are more arogant than Soi13, i think because it's more expensive then you must get the best of what u spent.

In terms of facilities, much better Soi13 too, the big steam room at Aniki was down and the small steam room was too dark and smell not good. 

I spent 800at Aniki (foam party) and 500 at Soi13. Foam party at Aniki was sucks, music was not very entertaining and the guests did not dance, just cruising with music and foam. Totally not comparable to Bangkok/Europe foam party scene.

For me, I like Aniki just because I got the most handsome taipei man there, tall muscle beefy handsome. Everyone chased him, but somehow he chose me lol. It's quite funny to see strong man become sub when only 2 of us in the room.

Before we entered the private room, I smiled to the arrogant guy who ignored me (he is my type too, but he's too arrogant, at the end I don't see him playing with anyone before I left) who standing 3-4 meters away hoping we could not find the room and wanted to sabotage him from me (hmm.. so drama, lol, this is just my imagination).

I only got 2 men at Aniki, around 9-12 guys rejected me, but those 2 are the most chased guys based on my observation.

But at Soi13, people there very welcome and not as arrogant as Aniki, I think because too many students at Soi13, they are more open to diversity. I played there like 7-8x and cum 3 times within 3 hours. So much fun there. Must visit soi13 again someday  and rejoin the orgy in the steam room haha.

Guest gurss
On 5/28/2019 at 12:34 PM, Confused Loner said:

Had a 120mins session with Auston from V Spa (vspatw.weebly.com).

First 1 hour was on acupressure massage, then followed by 45 mins of hot aroma oil massage (b2b) and 30 mins of prostate massage.

The hot oil really helped in soothing the skin and relaxing the muscles after days of walking.

The studio is in Ximending area (Guiyang St), but have to book in advance.

Auston is lean fit and he was only on his underwear when he started the massage. Fully naked when on aroma oil massage.

The price for 120 mins is NTD2500.

thanks for sharing, but seems like only 2 masseurs they have ?

no choices ^^

On 6/5/2019 at 2:08 PM, Guest Ggtaiwan said:

I will be going to Taiwan on Sep 

can anyone recommend some gay friendly 

bathhouse/sauna/hot springs?

bath house/sauna: soi13 (the best facility, and best crowd, typically lean muscle, bear some, price 500), aniki (good facility, but arrogant people, maybe because it's expensive, then they want to get the best partner, which is quite ridiculous as not all of them are hot/handsome, price 800 when there's foam party), hans mens (old facility, many old people, but nice attitude, price 450)

hot springs: Huang Chi (not so gay, but spot some gay tried to seduce others in the steam room), Huang Ding has closed (the one that always had bj activities in the steam)

2 hours ago, gpfun said:

Interesting recommendations on some of the hostels in Taiwan:
https://theoccasionaltraveller.com/best-luxury-hostels-taiwan

I do stay star hostel in Taipei last 2 months. So far the services and the cleanliness also good. 
Im stay in the dorm, sharing room. The disadvantage of the room is sound proof wall. I can heard people walk outside or walking at staircase. some kid running do wake me up early morning.

For those fans of Royal Spa, the new 功夫SPA by Royal Spa is opened for business. Currently, you can add them in LINE account and get 15% discount coupon. Their LINE ID is @gongfu and their website is http://gongfu.com.tw/zh/team

I have yet to visit the spa and not able to provide reviews. Will try during my next trip in Oct 2019.

On 06/11/2019 at 10:49 PM, -Ignored- said:

wow! but unwholesome?
i supposed it means touching and oogling

....and more! Especially in the shower cubicles you can do pretty much anything!  in your bunk, you may have to avoid ”rocking the bed” too much!

30 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

when i was younger, i did stay in those youth hostels in asia or America.
but i rem all of them are busy sleeping and sleeping all the time (round the clock) 
and when i m bathing (in a rush) , i dont roam my eyes, never (be it at the urinals or any place, i hardly focus on others)  
I must have missed all the fun then!

This is not just any regular hostel though.  the male dorms are “almost” all gay.

13 hours ago, gpfun said:

For those fans of Royal Spa, the new 功夫SPA by Royal Spa is opened for business. Currently, you can add them in LINE account and get 15% discount coupon. Their LINE ID is @gongfu and their website is http://gongfu.com.tw/zh/team

I have yet to visit the spa and not able to provide reviews. Will try during my next trip in Oct 2019.

Don’t think can hanky panky there now... looks like a straight parlour now. oh Felix! Why ? 

Guest Taipei Newbie
On 6/8/2019 at 10:36 PM, BJason18 said:

bath house/sauna: soi13 (the best facility, and best crowd, typically lean muscle, bear some, price 500), aniki (good facility, but arrogant people, maybe because it's expensive, then they want to get the best partner, which is quite ridiculous as not all of them are hot/handsome, price 800 when there's foam party), hans mens (old facility, many old people, but nice attitude, price 450)

hot springs: Huang Chi (not so gay, but spot some gay tried to seduce others in the steam room), Huang Ding has closed (the one that always had bj activities in the steam)

Is it possible to walk from the train station to Huang Chi? I don't mind walking for an hour as I like walking in cold weather. Going in December.

22 hours ago, Guest Taipei Newbie said:

Is it possible to walk from the train station to Huang Chi? I don't mind walking for an hour as I like walking in cold weather. Going in December.

I personally find the walk going to be a little tough as it is uphill most of the way and there is hardly any pedestrian walkway. Why not take a bus up there? The bus trip should take no more than 15 mins and the bus fare is less than S$1.

Also, after you alight from the bus stop, it will be another 10min walk to the hot spring too.

Edited by gpfun

17 hours ago, Guest Taipei Newbie said:

Certainly it is possible... but it is all uphill

Guest First timer visit Taiwan

Hi all. I'm visiting Taiwan on 12-17 sept 19. Would like to ask for some advise about royal spa and weipa spa. Did this two massage centre provide He or anal services and what is the price for full service. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.