Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

which part of taiwan are u going too?

Would u be interested in saunas too?

Thanks in advance.... :thumb:

No plans as to where will I be yet... probably Taipei...

Saunas??? Hmmmmmmmmmm... May visit 1 just to "soak" into the scene... :D

i did a search and there are some write ups on it Try This

Thanks.... :thumb: Trying to read... but at a VERY slow pace... :(

I super "eat potatoes"... Have been failing my Mandarin since Primary 3. :oops:

However, with the help of my trusted "HanYu ZiDian"... I'll succeed!

I was in Taipei earlier this year and was recommended to this Taiwan straight massage place: http://www.footmassage.com.tw/

I went to the Nanjing Branch during midnight on Sunday and was pretty packed with people as well. I tried the 60-min body traditional massage and was pretty good. Had a good night rest that night.

They have male masseurs there and pretty matured ones. So if you are into matured or chubby massuers, you are in luck! But do be careful as this is a straight massage place. Not too sure if there are gay massuers.

Place is open 24 hours. While waiting for my massage, saw some Japanese men going there for massage too... My type.. haha...

Have a good time at Taipei!

Planning a trip to Taiwan in early July.

This will be my first trip there.

Anyone with good recommendations on where to go for good massages (by good looking masseurs :twisted: :P )?

I just browse and found this DJ Aroma Massage. See whether this info is useful for you?

http://www.geocities.com/johnsonspa2003/

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest_Ian
Planning a trip to Taiwan in early July.

This will be my first trip there.

Anyone with good recommendations on where to go for good massages (by good looking masseurs :twisted: :P )?

Hi there I visit Taipei every 12 weeks and have been using The Relax & Royal Spa

very nice surroundings equally handsome massuers ( especially Sam ) and no rip off pricing - average NTD 3200 for 2 hours of bliss - you should try :)

• 2 months later...

LupLup,

i was asking a taiwanese friend for u but, he asked me more questions which i couldnt answer.. :blink:

he said 3000 tai pi. can get reasonablely good hotels already.

But these are the questions:

which part of taiwan are u going? taipei, tainan?

Purpose of trip: sauna fun or tourist spots or both or others.. some info on this can help. haha

;)

Hi LC

If you wish to stay in a reasonably priced hotel with convenient location, you may wish to consider City Inn, which is near Taipei Train Station. You can visit the website for details and to make reservation: http://www.gocityinn.com/

Double room is going at NT2,600.

From airport, you can take the airport bus (Cost around NT150) to Taipei station and then it is a few minute walk to the hotel. Room wise, it can be on a small side, but it is clean and safe as it is a new hotel. Heard from my friend that condom is provided in the room too. :D

I was first time in Taipei last year with the ahem! and we stayed at Royal Castle in the Ximenting area. Go read the reviews at asiarooms... see if u can spot mine. :D

Its a decent, fabulously located budget hotel just 5mins walk from Ximen MRT station with loads of shopping, makan, and entertainment in the area. The new 'Bears Village' is also nearby.

Taipei ah, ah Lup?

Royal Castle is good... Located not too far from Ximen station (which is located at the famous Ximen Ding shopping area) and nice rooms. Inclusive of traditional Taiwanese breakfast...

Paradise is also not bad, though I do not like its neighbours as the Taipei small lanes are usually not very nice to look at... :P Located also near the Ximen station and right along the road, you can walk past CD shops and eateries...

1 more you can try is Rainbow... Nice name right? Hahaha... But is is NOT a gay place apparently... It is located right in the middle of Ximen Ding and is extremely popular...

Oh... I so want to go back Taipei... Maybe can plan a trip in December... But cannot let ah Boy know... got to make him think I am not interested till nearer the date... Else he will talk about it the WHOLE time and be extremely disappointed if I cannot go... :P

Have fun!

• 1 month later...

The usual touristy stuff, I guess...

Btw, Taiwan is not very touristy... Due to political and historical reasons, the island was more geared towards building a stable economy and defending against PRC...

As such, you do have to travel a bit to see the touristy places...

Where are you staying in Taipei?

A few MUST GO places include:

Guest artemov

I am thinking of going Beitou for hotspring also. Good or not? Any other hotspring area.

Thinking of staying a nite in Taroko gorge also. But need to take bullet train from Taipei to Hualien.

I am thinking of going Beitou for hotspring also. Good or not? Any other hotspring area.

Thinking of staying a nite in Taroko gorge also. But need to take bullet train from Taipei to Hualien.

So far, the furthest I had ventured from Taipei is Danshui... Cos boy dun wanna go too far... And he hates getting naked in public... So, not much advice on these 2 locations from me...

I would LOVE to try Beitou... You can try checking the itineraries from the tour agencies to get an idea of where to go to... Taiwan tourism is only recently taking off... There MIGHT not be a lot of useful information available as yet on the web... :P

• 2 weeks later...

FutureStar Hotel Entrance

hotel2.jpg

Me and Barbara stayed at Future Star Hotel (www.futurestarhotel.com.tw) because it is reasonably priced and it's close proximity to XiMen MRT (only 1 minute walk away). However we chose the mid range room at about $65 per night. Do take note that FutureStar Hotel is not a stand alone hotel as it only occupies 7th floor to 10th floor of a building.

Bed.jpg

The size, cleanliness and comfort of the room was close to our Hotel81 standard. We even spotted a straight taiwanese young couple coming to the hotel for a quickie! :D

Here are some other budget hotels I spotted near XiMenDing which you may also consider if you decides to visit Taipei.

Rainbow Hotel (Tel: 886-2-23119193 Fax: 886-2-23885011)

Rainbow.jpg

Wonstar Hotel (www.wonstar.com.tw)

Hotel.jpg

Chuan Tang Hot Spring at Beitou

HotSpring3.jpg

HotSpring3a.jpg

We decided to visit Chuan Tang Hot Spring at Beitou on a Friday afternoon as it was recommended by a PLU friend. Entrance fee was about $10 SGD (yes cheaper than diamond :D ). However we we quite dissapointed by the measly crowd and size of the place. There were only about 7 of us inside the area and according to our cab driver on our way back, the crowd only comes in after dark and during the weekends. What a bummer! <_<

There were only a hot spring pool (about 3 times the size of diamond jacuzzi pool), one small cold pool, a waterfall and jacuzzi pool plus a steamroom inside.

Most of the people in the hot spring are skinny greying uncles so there wasn't much eye candies. We spent most of the time soaking ourselves in the waterfall jacuzzi as the hot spring were too hot for us to bear (about 45 degree celcius) and our skins were cooked red after about dipping in for 10 mins!

The only tantalising thing I saw was a naked balding chubby uncle standing facing the jacuzzi jet water and thrusting himself forward and backward as if penetrating an imaginary person. :P:D

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Shilin Night Market</span>

Shilin3.jpg

Shilin4.jpg

Food2j.jpg

Food2.jpg

Food2a.jpg

The die die must try food at Shilin Night Market is the XXL Chicken Cutlet at only $2.50 SGD! It was simply hot and delicious and there is always a queue. Me and Barbara ate one each almost every night we were there! :P

The rest of the food there are so so and we just tried for the sake of trying.

Food2c.jpg

DanShui Old Street

Danshui2a.jpg

Danshui.jpg

Danshui2b.jpg

Danshui Old Street was also a popular place bustling with activities just like Shilin Night Market with lots of food. Highly recommended.

However we did not take a bus or ferry to DanShui Yu Ren Ma Tou as there was a huge crowd waiting for the ferry. Furthermore, there was no sun when we were there to watch the sunset as it was cloudy everyday.

Cute Chubby Fisherman spotted selling some seafood squids! :D:P

uncle2.jpg

Ye Lin Hot Spring

HotSpring2.jpg

HotSpring2a.jpg

HotSpring2b.jpg

Another hot spring we decided to try was called Ye Lin at Beitou as recommended by a local taxi driver. It was slightly bigger than Chuan Tang but as you can see, it was rather deserted (that's why I can take some snap shots :P ).

There were only about 5 of us there together and we left after half an hour as it was rather dissapointing with no steamroom and jacuzzi plus there was a smell in the hot spring. :ph34r:

WuLai

Wulai3.jpg

Wulai.jpg

Wulai2.jpg

Another popular tourist destination is WuLai. We wanted to try the hot spring there but from the brochures we had, we realised that most of the hot spring are actually commercial hotel style hot spring with hot bath tubs so we decided to give it a miss.

There was nothing much to see here and as the popular waterfall and cage train was quite a distance away and up a hill, we decided to give up and depart.

Another cute chubby moustache taxi uncle spotted! :D:P

uncle.jpg

Cute puppies spotted at Shilin Night Market

Puppies.jpg

Puppies2.jpg

No they are not sleeping, it's a popular Ear wax removal at Shilin Night Market which is supposed to improve your blood circulation, insomia etc.

Shilin2.jpg

Proper Queuing at MRT

Queue.jpg

One nice thing about Taiwanese is that they queue properly at MRT before boarding and allows those on board to alight as opposed to us kiasu Singaporean which I am rather ashamed of sadly. They even queued up nicely on the right side of escalators so that others can rushed pass them. I guess we have a long way to go in term of polite behaviour. :(:ph34r:

Popular Food at XiMenDing

Ah Zhong Mian Xian

ahzhong.jpg

Food2g.jpg

Popular with the locals and crowded, we didn't really like it.

Ya Rou Bian (Goose Meat)

Food2e.jpg

It was not too bad, I like it but it was kinda expensive. About $12.50 for this set.

Lu Rou Fan (Rice with meat shred)

Food2d.jpg

Mango Ice with Milk (Our favourite!)

Food2i.jpg

LC: just across Chuan Tang hot spring is Sha Mao Gu hot spring, which is the new happening hot spring place.

Did you try out Office?

;)

ah cub,

alamak, why didn't u tell me earlier? We were at a loss as to which hot spring to go till we had to ask the local taxi driver.

No lah, I was with barbara, so cannot go Office. :ph34r:

Proper Queuing at MRT

Queue.jpg

One nice thing about Taiwanese is that they queue properly at MRT before boarding and allows those on board to alight as opposed to us kiasu Singaporean which I am rather ashamed of sadly. They even queued up nicely on the right side of escalators so that others can rushed pass them. I guess we have a long way to go in term of polite behaviour. :(:ph34r:

Did you notice the way they automatically keep to one side when using the escalators? :)

I LOVE Taipei the moment when I see that! :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.