Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Will be going year end to countdown, and visit outlying towns like Tainan, Kaohsiung & Taitung. Anyone want to join me?

And as for the masseuse issue, like what everyone has said above, yes (1) HE is part of the package. In fact I declined quite strongly when my masseuse wanted give me HE cos I was quite shy but he insisted equally strongly back, and kept saying he "wouldn't be doing his job" or 'it's an insult to him' that he can't make me cum etc.

(2) Depends on chemistry. Mine also commented at the end that I was too shy, and he gave me some belachan chili cos i said I was from Singapore and I missed Singapore chili loool.

Reyno is not bad, in terms of skill. He is a very very chatty guy...He will talk non stop all the time. However, he looks good, tall and well built....

Looking at his pic on the website, his topless pic really turn me on! Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Will be going year end to countdown, and visit outlying towns like Tainan, Kaohsiung & Taitung. Anyone want to join me?

And as for the masseuse issue, like what everyone has said above, yes (1) HE is part of the package. In fact I declined quite strongly when my masseuse wanted give me HE cos I was quite shy but he insisted equally strongly back, and kept saying he "wouldn't be doing his job" or 'it's an insult to him' that he can't make me cum etc.

(2) Depends on chemistry. Mine also commented at the end that I was too shy, and he gave me some belachan chili cos i said I was from Singapore and I missed Singapore chili loool.

Never been to such place b4. If there is special by the masseur, besides touching the masseur also can i make the masseur cum?

Timely reminder : http://m.ltn.com.tw/news/society/breakingnews/1104426 

If your primary objective is to have fun/extras, its better to engage outcall to your hotel room.  Extras is just that - extras - and carries some risk to the masseur, centre and youself, whether in Taiwan or Singapore.

(记者黄良杰 / 高雄报导〕高市一家男男色情按摩店,由男按摩师提供半套服务,吸引识途老马上门,也引起警方注意,警员乔装先在特定网路交友、辨识,才提供暗话术语进店消费,警方逮获林姓、杨姓2名男按摩师,今再依帐册追到一名陈姓男按摩师,黄姓业者闻风逃逸。

电脑工程师下海兼差
警方发现兼差按摩师的杨姓(21岁)男子,还是一名电脑工程师,收入颇丰,兼差半套按摩,代价是2小时2300元;警方取缔时,王姓男客浑身润滑油,神情紧张地穿上短裤、不发一语,警方在现场查扣营业金1万多元及营业表册等证物。

新兴行政组清查帐册内容发现,该店规定按摩师必需对男客做资料建档,完成性交易後,需填写男客性癖好及外型,其中「会阴按摩」意指俗称「打手枪」的半套性交易,调查後除将涉案的4名男子,依社会秩序维护法裁处外,并持续追查涉嫌幕後经营牟利的黄姓男子到案。

警方指出,有特定的网页暗示经营色情,并打出「人才招募」幌子,张贴多名男性模特儿沙龙照,身着小短裤,刻意露出身型健美的体态,标榜「泰式愉悦课程」等套装服务,召募的对象及消费客群,均为男性为主,其中「会阴按摩」、「课後沐浴」等服务流程,立即引起侦办员警注意,该网站需先透过网路或电话聊天,经过滤才能与按摩师预约。
Edited by ckson

If your primary objective is to have fun/extras, its better to engage outcall to your hotel room.  Extras is just that - extras - and carries some risk to the masseur, centre and youself, whether in Taiwan or Singapore.

(记者黄良杰 / 高雄报导〕高市一家男男色情按摩店,由男按摩师提供半套服务,吸引识途老马上门,也引起警方注意,警员乔装先在特定网路交友、辨识,才提供暗话术语进店消费,警方逮获林姓、杨姓2名男按摩师,今再依帐册追到一名陈姓男按摩师,黄姓业者闻风逃逸。

电脑工程师下海兼差
警方发现兼差按摩师的杨姓(21岁)男子,还是一名电脑工程师,收入颇丰,兼差半套按摩,代价是2小时2300元;警方取缔时,王姓男客浑身润滑油,神情紧张地穿上短裤、不发一语,警方在现场查扣营业金1万多元及营业表册等证物。

新兴行政组清查帐册内容发现,该店规定按摩师必需对男客做资料建档,完成性交易後,需填写男客性癖好及外型,其中「会阴按摩」意指俗称「打手枪」的半套性交易,调查後除将涉案的4名男子,依社会秩序维护法裁处外,并持续追查涉嫌幕後经营牟利的黄姓男子到案。

警方指出,有特定的网页暗示经营色情,并打出「人才招募」幌子,张贴多名男性模特儿沙龙照,身着小短裤,刻意露出身型健美的体态,标榜「泰式愉悦课程」等套装服务,召募的对象及消费客群,均为男性为主,其中「会阴按摩」、「课後沐浴」等服务流程,立即引起侦办员警注意,该网站需先透过网路或电话聊天,经过滤才能与按摩师预约。

Recently i thought this type of massage is safe in Taiwan, a bit scare now~

(记者黄良杰 / 高雄报导〕高市一家男男色情按摩店,由男按摩师提供半套服务,吸引识途老马上...

But in the article there was no mention of sex? There is a hint of it but the description could be the description of any massage parlour, not the one raided. So does this mean that all male massage places are potentially illegal and subject to police raids?

will be there as well

Aiyaa vernimd. You sort of dont count lah, you are pratically a permanent fixture in the gay scene there if not then the day to day scene. So what are you studying and when will you be done?

No. Not even close.

Meaning masseur wld not cum during the special n they only make u cum? Think it wld be gd if they also cum as well, haha.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Again, it depends on the masseur and the chemicstry between you and the masseur. Anything will be happened if the massuer likes you...lol

Ahhhh sks1001, so does this mean you have some story to tell us? :)

Please please share.

Guest 川湯溫泉

Chuan Tang ( 川湯溫泉  )

Details and picture of this public hot spring with lots action can be found at http://simonlover83.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/all-male-all-nude-chuan-tang-hot-spring.html

%E5%B7%9D%E6%B9%AF%E6%BA%AB%E6%B3%89%E5%

This are the pics where whole pool full of twink who you might wanna have orgy in the steam room ... Have fun in Taipei!

Guest taiwan massage fervour

for those that do not know this info:

2 massage shops under the same group was raided by the police recently

the 1st was reported a couple of threads ago... prob prev page...

- kaohsiung

the 2nd is a popular outlet in taichung

- called yuanmu spa

the reason for raiding is the "ban tao" service: aka happy ending service

the taiwan spa world are speculating that the owner probably offended some big shot...

still think its safe to patronise shops in taipei... unless a taipei shop also get raided....

Probably some truth in the speculation as am sure straight places give HE ending too, but none of them have been raided.

I thought the Taiwanese were very liberal when it comes to things gay e.g. the Pride March. So its interesting that gay massage places get raided just cos of HE.  Am surprised that gay activists are not up in arms about this as this is targeted at the gay community?

And if they are raided, what are people arrested for? Perhaps only if there is full blown sex. If the customer is nude but the masseur is not then I dont think there is a case as surely that is the normal state of undress to be in, for massages.

My first stop will be Taipei (1 night), then I will travel down to visit my school in Tainan, then visit friends in Kaohsiung, before heading eastwards towards Hualien to visit more friends, then arrive back at Taipei for countdown. My rough plan. Not confirmed yet though, but confirm going to Taiwan this year end.

My first stop will be Taipei (1 night), then I will travel down to visit my school in Tainan, then visit friends in Kaohsiung, before heading eastwards towards Hualien to visit more friends, then arrive back at Taipei for countdown. My rough plan. Not confirmed yet though, but confirm going to Taiwan this year end.

Cool. I want to go Hualien but no friends there. That's y I decide to shorten my trip. Huhu.

We can plan if u r going somewhere on the dates I'm going.

Just fix my itinery... gonna be in Hua Lien from 20 Oct to 22 Oct and in Yi Lan from 22 Oct to 23 Oct before being back in Taipei from 23 Oct to 26 Oct

anyone gg to be there?

and any recommendation for places in Hua Lien and Yi Lan?

i will be staying at XMD in Taipei... can meet up for brekky or coffee or pride :)

Hi i will be there from 23 to 27 too can meet up if want too. Will stay at XMD too......

Just fix my itinery... gonna be in Hua Lien from 20 Oct to 22 Oct and in Yi Lan from 22 Oct to 23 Oct before being back in Taipei from 23 Oct to 26 Oct

anyone gg to be there?

i will be staying at XMD in Taipei... can meet up for brekky or coffee or pride :)

Edited by isaac1983

anyone gg to be there?

Hi ivanguy, if you gather any tips for Hua Lien or Yi Lan, can you share with me too? My Taipei trip is 24-30 Oct and I'm thinking to travel out of the city. Don't mind meeting up for pride too! Thanks. :)

will be in Taipei 21 to 28 Oct. Anyone wanna hang up please pm me

Hi declanlee, I have PM you. Cheers! :)

Guest wozzit

I'm in Taipei 22 - 27 Oct for the Parade. Anyone interesting in meeting up with older/daddy type westerner top (see my profile) for drinks, dinner, fun? Just leave a message - thanks.

anyone gg to be there?

I might be in Hua Lien 21-22 Oct and Yi Lan 22-23 Oct, 23-28 Oct Taipei, would be driving up from Taitung (19-21 Oct), in midst of firming up my route.

Yilan you can go visit the cold spring, Kingcar Kavalan Whiskey factory, Mr Brown coffee Castle up the mountain (super cool), wu feng qi waterfall, vegetarian Cow tongue biscuits (Niu She Bing), visit Turtle Island (Gui Shan Dao, if weather permits) etc..

Edited by passby

hey passby, can share your itinery once u fix it?

was thinking of hanging out to the pride parade on 25 oct as i am checking out that day and going to the airport late in the night...

anyone knows if i can deposit my luggage at taipei main station?

I remember seeing those luggage deposit lockers at Taipei Main Station. I'm sure you can, check it out upon arrival.

Tentatively, we (me and another BW member) will arrive on 19 at Taipei, will collect the car and drive down from Taoyuan HSR to Taitung. Our accommodation will be in Taitung, but will drive and stopover as and when we want.

Taitung 19-21, Hua Lien 21-22, Yilan 22-23, Taipei 23-28.

My detailed itinerary for each city is not fixed yet, will go to major attractions and some inaccessible attractions as well (which i dunno yet, will just drive and ask the locals along the way).

24 and 26 will attend the G5 parties, in between will go Pride and some aj pubs...

Edited by passby

Guest gotaipei86

hey passby, can share your itinery once u fix it?

was thinking of hanging out to the pride parade on 25 oct as i am checking out that day and going to the airport late in the night...

anyone knows if i can deposit my luggage at taipei main station?

we can go together to the pride or anyone want to go together on the 25 oct ( maybe can meet Taipei main station )

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.