Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Guest Tian

If you’re going to Prime, get Tony. Such a dream. I told him my Mandarin is not that good and he was like, “Okay I’ll speak to you in Mandarin here and there so you can practice.” Then on some stuff he saw that I was buffering like a laggy youtube video, he translated for me. Gives of boyfriend vibes. lol

Great personality! Massage was good also and he took care of me. 😉

5 hours ago, Guest Tian said:

If you’re going to Prime, get Tony. Such a dream. I told him my Mandarin is not that good and he was like, “Okay I’ll speak to you in Mandarin here and there so you can practice.” Then on some stuff he saw that I was buffering like a laggy youtube video, he translated for me. Gives of boyfriend vibes. lol

Great personality! Massage was good also and he took care of me. 😉

Thank you for that info! have you tried Ryan or Dong at Prime?

Will be travelling there 27 March to 4th April. Anyone have any recommendations for gay bars these days? Hoping to meet people there since am quite new to this. I tried checking online but most stuff may be outdated especially after Covid

I made a last minute booking at Prime few days ago, there were only a few therapists available and coincidentally all their names begin with the letter 'O'. Picked a random one to try out, this was my first visit to Prime. My last visit to a similar establishment was in BKK prior to the pandemic.

I must say there was a huge gap when i compare in terms of experience (TPE vs BKK). As we went into the 'extra' part, the therapist informed me that they were not allowed to remove any piece of clothing (shockingly to me), and he further mentioned that he was 'saving' some load because he had another customer booked. My 90-minute session ended at 2230 hrs. If I'm not mistaken, they impose surcharge for sessions booked for late hours, and apparently someone was willing to pay. As i now recall, at the beginning of my session, he asked if i wanted to consider 'upgrading' my therapy package selection (to a longer session i supposed), in which i politely declined. When you think back it does not make sense when he later claimed to have another customer booked after me. I guess it may have affected him, and the outcome of my session was so different judging from the majority of the field reports.

Edited by JR19

On 3/21/2024 at 9:53 PM, Rain168 said:

Will be travelling there 27 March to 4th April. Anyone have any recommendations for gay bars these days? Hoping to meet people there since am quite new to this. I tried checking online but most stuff may be outdated especially after Covid

you can find some information below Gay Bar Taipei

On 3/22/2024 at 12:09 AM, JR19 said:

I made a last minute booking at Prime few days ago, there were only a few therapists available and coincidentally all their names begin with the letter 'O'. Picked a random one to try out, this was my first visit to Prime. My last visit to a similar establishment was in BKK prior to the pandemic.

I must say there was a huge gap when i compare in terms of experience (TPE vs BKK). As we went into the 'extra' part, the therapist informed me that they were not allowed to remove any piece of clothing (shockingly to me), and he further mentioned that he was 'saving' some load because he had another customer booked. My 90-minute session ended at 2230 hrs. If I'm not mistaken, they impose surcharge for sessions booked for late hours, and apparently someone was willing to pay. As i now recall, at the beginning of my session, he asked if i wanted to consider 'upgrading' my therapy package selection (to a longer session i supposed), in which i politely declined. When you think back it does not make sense when he later claimed to have another customer booked after me. I guess it may have affected him, and the outcome of my session was so different judging from the majority of the field reports.

Why didn't you want to book the 2 hour session? 

On 3/22/2024 at 12:09 AM, JR19 said:

This is kinda weird. When I tried Prime Q4 last year, the therapist was in underwear from the get go, and got naked during the oil massage.

21 hours ago, jbx1989 said:

This is kinda weird. When I tried Prime Q4 last year, the therapist was in underwear from the get go, and got naked during the oil massage.

Same thing

On 3/25/2024 at 12:51 PM, Guest LSS said:

Now considering Tony and Gino on Prime. Anyone experienced both of them ? 

Tony is good. He will take care of you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.