Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Guest spa lover

you can try PrimeSpa. each massage is 2hrs and its worth it. try frank and you will believe it.he is very nice toned and the pressure is good. not like those massure in Singapore who ask for money or tips. they make you feel welcome

Prime Spa

3/F, 233-4 Sec 3 Zhongxiao E Rd, , 2711-2363.

I am very excited.

I am going to Taipei for 3 days/2 nights during the middle of December. (15th till the 17th)

I booked a business ticket via China Airlines, and have arranged with the hotel to have someone pick me up at the airport.

I have been reading all the reviews, feedbacks and tips and am psyched to go and have some naughty fun.

3d/2n is definitely nit enough. Hack! 5 nites also not enough. Taipei is so fun n interesting. U bother to buy business class ticket, then should stay longer.

I am looking for travel companion to go during the NY countdown. It will be the grandest this year because it's their 100th independent anniversary next year.

Anyone going?

3d/2n is definitely nit enough. Hack! 5 nites also not enough. Taipei is so fun n interesting. U bother to buy business class ticket, then should stay longer.

I am looking for travel companion to go during the NY countdown. It will be the grandest this year because it's their 100th independent anniversary next year.

Anyone going?

Im going

Hi all, thought of sharing my recent first trip to Taipei (7D6N), just came back yesterday night.
As the booking was kind of late, so the air-ticket timing was not that good, so our first day arrived near midnight, hence, it was practically "wasted". Haha...

We stayed in 大顺大饭店 (now closed for good - 2017), near 西门 station - very convenient.
After a night rest, here's the 5 full days' itinerary, feel free to modify for your own use.
(Edited on 17/6/17: photos attached previously were removed by "imageshack")

Day 1
野柳 Trip

Took 国光客运 (Bus route no. 1815, at NT$96) from 台北车站 station to 野柳 stop, where the whole journey took about 1h 20m each way.
The admission was NT$50, we spent nearly 1.5h there "hiking" (because we went "climbing" up to the light house & perspired quite a fair bit!).

Thereafter, we took MRT to 动物园 Station to take the 猫空 gondola (at NT$50 per ride).
Chose to take the 水晶缆车, where the floor was the see-through type.
Whole journey up was about 25-30m, likewise for the return journey.
Nothing much up there, generally tea plantation.
(Skip this if you are not keen, since nothing much there unless you want to visit the zoo, which we didn't)

Next up, we took MRT to 市政府 (Taipei City) station, passing by 新光三越 before the Taipei 101 building.
We queued about half an hour before reaching the top in just 37 seconds!
We spent around 2h there, since it costed NT$400 to go all the way up to 89/91 storey high building.

When night fall at 1800, we headed out to 五分埔 (mainly clothes) at the 后山埤 station, but nothing much for us, so spent about half hour.
And finally, we walked and ate around 饶河夜市 (spent about 1h plus) nearby (just cross 2 main roads from 五分埔) and ended the first day.
(WARNING: if there are female travellers, than 五分埔 would need a few hrs eh, haha)

=====
Day 2
金瓜石 & 九份 Trip

We bought the Easycard for MRT travel, as there was discount for the train rides and rebates for transfer to bus rides.

We took MRT to 淡水 and visited their 淡水老街 (spent about 1h).
Also took a bus (红26) to 渔人码头, spent about half an hour there sight-seeing before heading back.

After that, we took MRT to 台北车站 station, then transferred to the railway to 瑞芳 (NT$60) for about 45m journey.
After that transferred to 基隆客运 (bus route no. 1013 or 1062) to 金瓜石 of about 15m journey.
We spent about 2h at the Gold Ecological Park (at 金瓜石) before heading down to 九份.

Only 5m down and spent about 1h plus in 九份.
However, return railway cost NT$78 (different train types will be different amount).
(supposedly could see sun set, but it was drizzling so gave it a miss)

For the second night, it was spent at 西门町 area.

It was really tiring with all the walking and sight-seeing (especially the "hike" on the first day).

=====
Day 3
台中 Day Trip

Took 高铁(High Speed Rail) to 台中 to meet Mr Lim.
Actually did online searching and got to know a Mr Liao, called him but he was not available.
He said that preferable to "book" him 3 months in advance, anyway, he introduced his colleague/friend, Mr Lim - which we were fine with it.

So, from the HSR station at about 0900, we went to:
* Chacoal outlet
* 921 Earthquake site
* 中台禅诗 - biggest temple in Taiwan

* 18 Degrees chocolate factory
* 绍兴故事馆 (wine brewery)

And at 日月潭:
* 文武庙
* Peacork Garden
* 伊达邵部落码头 (skipped cable car ride)
* 玄音殿
* 玄光诗
* Paper Church
* Paper making outlet

Whole journey up ended at about 1730 back at the HSR station, and the cost was NT$2800 per taxi for the whole day.

After that proceed to 公馆夜市 (at 公馆 station), which mainly was on food.

=====
Day 4

Today we started early to avoid the sun, headed to CKS Memorial Hall (for about half an hour), then SYS Memorial Hall (for about 1h). There's this change of guard duty (every hourly) at SYS and took video of it.

Next up, it was to 新北投 station's hot spring area (地热谷 - Thermal Valley) for sight-seeing only (not convenient to have a dip then).

Then headed to 剑谭 station & transferred a bus (route no. 304, 红30, 小18 or 小19) for a visit to 故宫博物院 (for about 1 h), which generally was sight-seeing again, didn't even go in to visit since we weren't too keen on the exhibits.

Had a light late afternoon before the famous 士林夜市 which ended this day.

=====
Day 5

Today generally was miscellaneous day, so we visited the 2 Sogo at 忠孝复兴 station.
We had been walking & walking & walking... so last full day kind of relax a bit and do last minute shopping.

Next day we flew back home at 12 noon.
Hope the above could be of some use for some of you travelling there soon. smile.gif
Cheers!! biggrin.gif

Edited by sphere
Photos attached previously were removed by "imageshack".

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

I shall be staying a business hotel at Roosevelt Rd and then I found out that GinGin is there too.

So the nearest MRT is Taipower Subway Station .

Next to the gay Hours café and across from Love Boat lesbian shop. Gay and lesbian book shop with pride goods, DVDs, gifts, and gay magazines from the region. They welcome visitors from all over the world. Open daily from 11am-10pm. Friendly staff, some English spoken. 羅斯福路3段208巷8弄8號1樓

gin-gin's a great LGBT bookstore...was looking for something similar when i was in hong kong but could not find one although the various hk gay website states that general bookstore, 10th floor, united building in henessey road, i went there and found the floor was occupied by synergy technology...so if you want to visit a truly LGBT store then Gin-gin's it is in Taipei! highly recommended. I spent so much they gave me a membership card! hahaha!

Before I write in etail my trip to Taipei over the past 3 days, I just want to dispel the misconception that the money exchanger at the TapYuan Airport is better than the money changers in Singapore.

I used SGD 89.68 to get 2000 TWD at a money changer at Marina Square.

Heeding the advice posted here, I went to the Taoyuan airport and gave SGD 500.00, received 11,135.00 TWD. Now, that is already less than the money exchange back in Singapore. Then I checked and the money changer took 30 TWD service charge. That means I actually only received 11,105.00 TWD.

Simple formula:

In Singapore, to get 1000 TWD: SGD44.84 SGD

In Taiwan, to get 1000 TWD: I would have to pay more at 45.02 SGD.

So the advice to get your money exchanged at TaoYuan should be avoided.

To be honest, I didn't really believe the advice since it is at the airport, after all.

I have never heard that the exchange rates at airports are great.

Never have your money exchanged at airports, departmental stores and hotels.

Our Singapore dollar is very strong now, so get it exchange here at home.

Edited by superflawless

• 2 weeks later...

Met up with a taiwan friend I met online . Chatted with him through msn and he's really nice. But the meet up was disastrous. First he changed our plan and wanna drive us to Dan shui. The he stopped by a nearby religious building and we spend 2 hrs + there brainwashed ..

Then he got dominating throughout the trip ... And gotten weird like asking us for money And stuff...

Sigh. . I'm really traumatized now ...what should I do. ..

Make the best of your holiday.

go to Rainbow sauna in ximingding.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Our money is always (99% of the time) worth more in our own country.

The rates in money changers (mama stores) are always better than banks, hotels, shopping malls etc.

Hence, always change your money at local money changers b4 going.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

It's been 2 years since I last visited Taiwan. Much have changed. When I was there 2 years ago, I was attached. This year, I am single.

When I landed in the Tao Yuan Airport, it is no longer the same airport; It has been upgraded. Turing right, after exiting the customs, I headed towards the Bus Terminal where I booked the tickets to town. The counter selling tickets have been changed too. It's more modern and new.

Taiwan has a few new addition during the last 2 years, especially so at Red House (红楼). Big Gym has closed and are no longer in operation.

There are a few popular bars in Red House. The bars scene there are very interesting, one can see some bars are very popular and the bar next to it can be rather empty.

A popular bar for G-men seems to be G-Paradise.

Tetsu.jpgThe cute owner Tatsu (哲也)

GParadise1_resize.jpgGParadise2_resize.jpg

For those who like trendy twinks in their 20s to 30s. G-Star would be a good place go.

GStar_resize.jpg

IMG_3286_resize.jpgEntrance

IMG_3285_resize.jpgLogo

IMG_3287_resize.jpgPrice

IMG_3274_resize.jpgBar

For those who love Muscular men, G-men, Bears, etc. Don't miss Jump Disco.

They organised Dance event regularly. On normal days, it's is a mix disco, on specific day of the month, it caters for AJ.

I had my eye candies during X'mas eve and New Year's Day. It's pack full of really good looking men of all shapes and sizes. No lean tone little boys like those in G-Star. Met people from various countries, from HK, Sg, Kr, Cn, Th, etc.

It's a must go place.

Follow them on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=489917493735&id=606308735&aid=259732&ref=notif&notif_t=photo_album_comment#!/clubjump

Saunas

For those who like 20s to 40s from lean tone to muscular guys, you might like to visit Aniki Sauna. (mostly younger crowds)

Aniki_resize.jpg

It's clean, it's crowded and they have underwear party during the X'mas holidays, but the fee is rather steep at NT$800.

The price includes some free door gifts.

X'mas and New Year Eve, there was foam party, where everyone dances in the nude. Very happening.

The rooms comes with condoms and lube.

Internet stations and TV rooms and rest area. They also provide massage services.

For those who like mature manly guys, chubs, etc. Don't miss Office Sauna 公司会馆

http://www.utopia-asia.com/taipsaun.htm

Dear dear,

I been to Taipei so many times, but never knew there are so many other interesting things to do besides conference rooms & hotels.

Your detailed proposed itinerary is really useful. My partner & I are planning to visit Taipei around end March. Thanks.....

Hi all, thought of sharing my recent first trip to Taipei (7D6N), juz back ytd nite.

As the booking was kinda late, so the air-tix timings was not tt gd, so my 1st day arrived near midnite, hence, practically "wasted".

Haha...

/

/

Next day flew back home at 12 noon.

Hope it is of some use for some of u travelling there soon. :)

Cheers!! :D

Hi Owen,

No problem at all, I'm juz sharing what I've done during my 1st trip.

Glad that it is of some use to ur planning. :)

Have fun for ur coming trip. Cheers!

Dear dear,

I been to Taipei so many times, but never knew there are so many other interesting things to do besides conference rooms & hotels.

Your detailed proposed itinerary is really useful. My partner & I are planning to visit Taipei around end March. Thanks.....

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Thanks a million to the messages on this board. Went to Taipei for my first time a few months ago and had a blast.

Best time sex I have to say was Aniki. One of the best saunas I have been – even better than Babylon. No attitude and very very hot sex. $!^*| is way out of the leagues.

Went on naked night. 80% of the men were very well built. Came in at 6 pm and left at 7 am. The guys were so hot. And I didn’t even know there was a huge “dark” room in one corner. What happened was that – the first guy I met was hot and I went on with him in a room. Eventually had a threesome with him (because we forgot to lock the door). The guys just became hotter and hotter as the night went by. I found out about the darkroom at 7 am – yes, you could still find sex at 7 am with a hot guy. By that time, I had sex with 19 guys and was so wiped out.

I went back two days later for underwear night and this time had more self control. By this time, I knew what gay Taiwanese men looked like. So, I scoped the area around and looked for the best guy in the place He looked like Joseph Chang with a model’s body. I rejected 8 men who wanted to play and ended up with the best looking guy in the place. Another great night. No darkroom sex yet.

Two weeks later, went back and discovered the darkroom…. Unbelievable.

Hi,

I was thinking of staying one night outside Taipei, maybe some Hot spring motel or beach-side hotel.

Would you recommend which of this location would be ideal?

Thanks in advance.

:D

Hi Owen,

No problem at all, I'm juz sharing what I've done during my 1st trip.

Glad that it is of some use to ur planning. :)

Have fun for ur coming trip. Cheers!

Thanks a million to the messages on this board. Went to Taipei for my first time a few months ago and had a blast.

Best time sex I have to say was Aniki. One of the best saunas I have been – even better than Babylon. No attitude and very very hot sex. $!^*| is way out of the leagues.

Went on naked night. 80% of the men were very well built. Came in at 6 pm and left at 7 am. The guys were so hot. And I didn’t even know there was a huge “dark” room in one corner. What happened was that – the first guy I met was hot and I went on with him in a room. Eventually had a threesome with him (because we forgot to lock the door). The guys just became hotter and hotter as the night went by. I found out about the darkroom at 7 am – yes, you could still find sex at 7 am with a hot guy. By that time, I had sex with 19 guys and was so wiped out. Yous must be so exhauseted .. if you are btm,, you must be very loose. if you are top.. well dunno what you take to cum 19 times. becareful of STD

I went back two days later for underwear night and this time had more self control. By this time, I knew what gay Taiwanese men looked like. So, I scoped the area around and looked for the best guy in the place He looked like Joseph Chang with a model’s body. I rejected 8 men who wanted to play and ended up with the best looking guy in the place. Another great night. No darkroom sex yet.

Two weeks later, went back and discovered the darkroom…. Unbelievable.

I also tried the Office gym / sauna. Not exactly the standards of Aniki but would meet minimum standards for sex. Testesterone, an area to have sex, and a washroom.

It's near a MRT station. One area of the sauna has a gym. It has pretty much complete equipment and when I went on a Friday evening at 7pm, there were 4 guys working out all nude in the dark. Yum. You don't have sex in the gym but in the area of the rooms and the darkroom. There were 8 guys, 4 of whom would meet the Aniki standard, and the other 4 - average. Later in the evening, cuter guys came in. But by that time, I had sex with the 4 Aniki-type guys --- one of whom whom I went back to my place with and he eventually became my boyfriend!

The Taiwanese guys - I have to say - have no inhibitions compared to Singaporeans. All out sex, all guys wanting to be fxxked. And longer and thicker cocks. Yummy.

Next report: the Aniki darkroom

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Would anyone recommend Wu lai? Heard its an old town village up in the hills with lots of hot spring.

Any feedback? Thanks

Hi,

I was thinking of staying one night outside Taipei, maybe some Hot spring motel or beach-side hotel.

Would you recommend which of this location would be ideal?

Thanks in advance.

:D

Guest laziness

Maybe you have heard of this sauna called "Search"?

How about the other one called "Google"?

Planning a trip to Taiwan. Anyone has experience visiting the saunas? Hoping to get some action so are there any good ones to recommend?

Hope to hear your experience

Thk u

Hi All

I am planning a trip to Taiwan for sightseeing. Using a package tour cum free and easy.

Period: 15 April to 22 April, 2011. Looking for more people to join us.

Currently, the group consists of 3 guys, aged 40s.

Itinerary as follows:-

Day1- singapore to taipei

Day2- keelung, visit yehliu, chiufen, etc

Day3- nantou, visit sun moon lake, etc

Day4- taitung

Day5- taipei, free n easy starts

Day6- taipei, visit international floral exposition

Day9- taipei, many destinations within the city

Day10- return to singapore

If you are keen, please drop me a pte message on this forum. Or leave me your email.

I am also reachable at tennis8080@yahoo.com.sg

Steven

Hi All

I am planning a trip to Taiwan for sightseeing. Using a package tour cum free and easy.

Period: 15 April to 22 April, 2011. Looking for more people to join us.

Currently, the group consists of 3 guys, aged 40s.

Itinerary as follows:-

Day1- singapore to taipei

Day2- keelung, visit yehliu, chiufen, etc

Day3- nantou, visit sun moon lake, etc

Day4- taitung

Day5- taipei, free n easy starts

Day6- taipei, visit international floral exposition

Day9- taipei, many destinations within the city

Day10- return to singapore

If you are keen, please drop me a pte message on this forum. Or leave me your email.

I am also reachable at tennis8080@yahoo.com.sg

Steven

Hi Steven,

It a 8 days trip according to tour date... Itinerary listed as 10 days... :P

Before I write in etail my trip to Taipei over the past 3 days, I just want to dispel the misconception that the money exchanger at the TapYuan Airport is better than the money changers in Singapore.

I used SGD 89.68 to get 2000 TWD at a money changer at Marina Square.

Heeding the advice posted here, I went to the Taoyuan airport and gave SGD 500.00, received 11,135.00 TWD. Now, that is already less than the money exchange back in Singapore. Then I checked and the money changer took 30 TWD service charge. That means I actually only received 11,105.00 TWD.

Simple formula:

In Singapore, to get 1000 TWD: SGD44.84 SGD

In Taiwan, to get 1000 TWD: I would have to pay more at 45.02 SGD.

So the advice to get your money exchanged at TaoYuan should be avoided.

To be honest, I didn't really believe the advice since it is at the airport, after all.

I have never heard that the exchange rates at airports are great.

Never have your money exchanged at airports, departmental stores and hotels.

Our Singapore dollar is very strong now, so get it exchange here at home.

Yours is probably a one-off exception. I have travelled to Taipei many many many times and trust me, the exchange rates at Taiwan Taoyuan Int'l Airport (TTYIA) is better than MOST money changers in Singapore EXCEPT for one particular outlet in Singapore (the one with super long queues day and night in Chinatown).

Unless you are willing to waste 30 mins to 1 hr queuing at that particular money changer, my advice is to change at TTYIA. Not trying to put down money changers here but just want to share some travel tips =)

Guest seeking happy ending

What r the happy endings provided at the massage joints like royal spa, so young etc? is it just hj or they provide bj and fj as well? what r the charges like?

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.