Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

So I just came back from Taipei last week and here are my experience. The foods were great, people look good and friendly. Ever since Taiwan legalised same sex marriage you can see they are definitely more open minded. On the street you, if you are not bad, you will easily exchange glances with other guys. Below are my sensual experience ( I am neither very good looking, in darkness maybe, nor muscular):

Day 2 Sun: went to aniki sauna at about 8pm. Crowd was ok, about 30. There were statues everywhere. Had fun with one cute twink and one local tanned guy who said he couldn't handle my tool.

Day 4 Tuesday: went to soi 13 at about 9pm. The crowd is definitely younger than aniki but not as well-built. Had fun with a hot daddy but we are both TOP so we had little fun then split. Then exchanged glances with a hot muscular good looking   20s then we went into a room and again we are both TOP. We played and left. 

Day 6 Thursday: went to aniki again at about 7pm. Didn't really get to see the crowd because once I walked into the maze I met this 28 yo hot beefy cute guy and after we chatted and had some sensual touches we went into the room. He liked getting mouth f**k and then I couldn't help but proceeded to drill him but I didn't know why it didn't work out maybe I was too tired walking the whole day or I just cummed that morning. Then we showered and went back to room to cuddle for like 3 hours? He is cute, muscular with perfect body hair. 

So that's my experience. 

Edited by Boomboompow

13 minutes ago, calvin87 said:

Is alone go taiwan very awkward? 

I would like to go during year end but I worried at makan time. No ppl share food with. So limited choices can taste. 

Oh god. Going Taiwan alone is super fun too! For eating it depends on whether you are taking many seats during a busy time or not. Usually can also dabao. One of my best trip was to travel a city/town a day last Aug.

Let me know if there is anything I can help.

1 hour ago, firefight said:

Oh god. Going Taiwan alone is super fun too! For eating it depends on whether you are taking many seats during a busy time or not. Usually can also dabao. One of my best trip was to travel a city/town a day last Aug.

Let me know if there is anything I can help.

I mean the food at night market. Variety of choice but only one stomach. 

If during 5 days at Taipei, possible that I just stay Taipei? 

1 hour ago, calvin87 said:

Sian max like that. Hahaha. But still possible since outside Taipei there are many interesting places. 

1 hour ago, calvin87 said:

During my last solo trip, I asked for half-portion but paid for the price of whole portion. Usually the vendors are obliging and will give me samplers for free.

My view: If your trip is more of relaxation, some sight-seeing, night markets and cafe-hopping, 5 days is just nice.

1 hour ago, Confused Loner said:

During my last solo trip, I asked for half-portion but paid for the price of whole portion. Usually the vendors are obliging and will give me samplers for free.

My view: If your trip is more of relaxation, some sight-seeing, night markets and cafe-hopping, 5 days is just nice.

Oh great like that. 

Hope pe I can make up my mind to go. Haha

5 hours ago, calvin87 said:

a member once shared his itinerary, pg 5 of dis thread, 3rd last post i think - dunno hw 2 link, so can use as ref 4 ur trip?

For solo travellers in Taiwan, I would always recommend a hostel stay.

It is just way more economical, and don't have to stay in a hotel room alone, which can be quite depressing. 

There are so many designer chic and comfy hostels, and you can always make friends easily.
Flip-Flop Hostel is one that i keep coming back to, even today for short trips. They have a few branches:
http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Flip-Flop-Hostel-Garden/Taipei/268470

Just don't be creepy. Be cool and ask around where people are from

or any fun activities they have done recently. Other guests will have many stories to share.

In my uni days, my fun was also from hostels, somehow can always befriend a nice gay guy,

and in the case of Taiwan, together explore hot springs and do innocent flirting.

If you are friendly, and easy going, hostels are the best way to travel cheaply,

but still have companions or solo time.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

My last stay in Taipei was at Pillow Hostel which is situated between 台北车站与西门町.  It is on the 9th floor of a street filled with book stores.  It is clean and the toilets are away from the dorms.  Hence the dorm is not smelly.

With regards to food, be rest assured that Taipei offers several wonderful night market 饶河夜市, 士林夜市等等。  Sightseeing is easy because they do have an efficient subway system within 新北市。 

除了雨季跟台风天, 十月/十一月去台湾是最好的。

有问题, 可以写封函件给我。

1 minute ago, calvin87 said:

I check the price for 30/12 to 3/1, Cathay pacific price is $360 with transit in hk for 2 hours. Book via zuji. 

Is it ok with this price? 

My 3 years back price with scoot is 250

Depends on your time allowance. The extra hours spent in HK and flying, would it have been better spent in TW?

9 minutes ago, calvin87 said:

So far this is the cheapest. 

Due to year end. 

If cost is a concern then yeah you sacrifice in terms of time. Note that there is a new mrt line serving the airport but it is still travel time necessary. Also need to include bus/walk time to the hostel / hotel. 

57 minutes ago, firefight said:

If cost is a concern then yeah you sacrifice in terms of time. Note that there is a new mrt line serving the airport but it is still travel time necessary. Also need to include bus/walk time to the hostel / hotel. 

Yes. Big concern. Hahha

小弟, 恭喜你, 你要去台北跨年。。

切记-会冷的。。带多件外套。。里面穿什么都行。。最好是T-shirt/背心。轻便嘛!记得去象山看日落/日出。。瞭望101的最好地方。

机场大巴比较经济。。TWD 125.。记得要去7-11 买张悠悠卡。。你就不用有零钱缠住。。。

Calvin87,

Good of you to have your mom around.

The smarter thing to do is to choose a hotel that is in the Xi Men Ding area. This way, you cut down on travelliing time as I suppose you are interested in Hong Lou/Red House during this festive period.

Bring your mom to the various touristy places in the day and the night markets at night.  Go research for "speciality" food like the Ramen in thick pork-milk broth..  I reckon your mom to be around (or even younger than) my age and we sleep early..so you will have plenty of time to wander the streets.

Includes an AMDK's report of food in Taiwan for your reference.

http://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/40-taiwan-food/index.html

10 hours ago, abang said:

Calvin87,

Good of you to have your mom around.

The smarter thing to do is to choose a hotel that is in the Xi Men Ding area. This way, you cut down on travelliing time as I suppose you are interested in Hong Lou/Red House during this festive period.

Bring your mom to the various touristy places in the day and the night markets at night.  Go research for "speciality" food like the Ramen in thick pork-milk broth..  I reckon your mom to be around (or even younger than) my age and we sleep early..so you will have plenty of time to wander the streets.

Includes an AMDK's report of food in Taiwan for your reference.

http://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/40-taiwan-food/index.html

Thanks abang for some references 

Last year I had a short stay at Hua Lien.

There are some interesting places in town..you can walk to these places ..Cultural Creative Industrial Park (花蓮文化創意產業園區)..Dongdamen YeShi 東大門夜市 (可以多了解当地的原住民)..of course if you are in the North Eastern part of Taiwan, don't forget to indulge in their version of Roti Prata, 葱油饼。

Guest Visit to Huang Ding

Went to Huang Ding on Saturday.  Arrived around 5pm but it was not crowded at all due to the rain (typhoon arrived around 730pm and it was becoming super windy). There were a few Caucasian men - one of them had an erection (a huge one) when moving from one pool to another. He was with an Asian guy. The steam room was empty - went inside once and was immediately approached by a guy (but I didn't continue as it was quite hot and stuffy). It is correct that the steam room at the back alley is really cruisy. People were touching each other freely- even saw a few sucking there. A bit dark but there is still some light coming from the window/door so you can see roughly who is approaching you. Most of the people have decent bodies - a few older men with pot bellies but they were not that popular and somehow the others were avoiding them.  

On 25/07/2017 at 0:59 PM, abang said:

Last year I had a short stay at Hua Lien.

There are some interesting places in town..you can walk to these places ..Cultural Creative Industrial Park (花蓮文化創意產業園區)..Dongdamen YeShi 東大門夜市 (可以多了解当地的原住民)..of course if you are in the North Eastern part of Taiwan, don't forget to indulge in their version of Roti Prata, 葱油饼。

Yes abang. 

Actually i been 花蓮 before but just for 七星潭風景區. Hopefully this round can explore 花蓮市中心

Guest Ricebearsf
On 3/26/2015 at 0:19 AM, goygoy said:

hi, I dun think i'll ever reveal who this guy is.... as this is not something u do to a friend...

no matter what's your thoughts on being "responsible"

however i can say he does not hail from taipei...

but this warning is to tell you all, these people does exist..

the reason for my friend persisting in his line of work.... its his only skill that he has that can earn him lots of money

the amount of money they earn from massage... can range from 40k to 50k NTD and sometimes more.

A normal guy in their young age prob earn 20-30k?

thus the enticing nature of a masseur job

being able to massage and let ppl have fun with their bodies might mean they are more liberal in their sexual ways (i might be mistaken)... thus risk of transmission...

some masseur in tw will also allow oral and some even anal service... 1069 in their terms... thus a risk as well..

my advice to singaporeans who patron them.... dun go all the way... and if u want to... be safe... wear a condom!

Please dun be angry at me for not revealing who he is.... sorry guys.... I cannot betray him...

I know this is an older post but felt I needed to add some new information 

if your friend is on meds and undetectable he poses no real threat to his clients.  A recent study of gay couples with with one partner being poz and the other being negative showed that after two years of unprotected sex and many many couples in the study there were zero cases of the poz partner infecting the neg partner.  This is really amazing news.  Most were bottom poz but a good number were poz tops.   So a poz person on meds with an undetectable viral load is really  not an issue.  

And you should still be using condoms when having sex with unknow partners anyway. There is more then just HIV to worry about. 

Hi, I'm new here and was wondering if anyone keen travelling to Taipei for a 7-8 day trip. So we can share accommodation. Tentatively dates are between 2 Oct to 15 Oct. Preferably somebody my age chn as well. 21/171/55 chn. Do pm me :) 

Edited by Kkklaus

Was in Taipei for a week of travel from 17-23 Jul last month.

Booked for a 2-hr massage session (NTD 2300) with XiaoGu and it was a really good massage session. Strong and sensual.

He was good-looking, about 1.7ish, the specs just make him very polite and worth watching :D.

He started the massage with the Thai style Tuina and as I was on my 5th day of travel, there were knots everywhere and it was, in my opinion, a painful session. He, however, will bring in some form of sensual elements whenever changing from one side to another, by brushing his fingers into the inner thighs, balls, perineum and dick. This really turned me on. After the whole hard massage was done, both back and front (of course coupled with the sensual touches every now and then), he asked if I wanted to pee. True enough, my bladder was quite full and it was a timely release to prepare for the second half of the massage.

After the pee, he commenced on the oil massage which soon became a body-to-body massage. First the back, then to the front. While on the front, he used his ass to brush against my dick. Tried to jack him off but I think he was spent (as he had another client right before me) and was not able to get hard. I was too high and from the brushing itself, cummed. He continued though, even after I cummed, with prostate massage. The sensation was just too great. Body was shaking from the feeling all over but I did not cum again and I told him he can probably stop there.

After the massage was done, he also helped me to the shower and helped me to wash off the oil before leaving me to have a shower.

Overall a great massage, could not have it better. Knots were released and I felt lighter and not forgetting the whole sensual moment.

His massage place is located near Minquan West Rd. Station (interchange for Red and Orange lines). Just need to take note that you will need to drop him a call when you are there so he can come down to bring you up as the phone at the gate does not reaches his apartment (it is a unit within an apartment).

15 hours ago, ahboi89 said:

Was in Taipei for a week of travel from 17-23 Jul last month.

Booked for a 2-hr massage session (NTD 2300) with XiaoGu and it was a really good massage session. Strong and sensual.

He was good-looking, about 1.7ish, the specs just make him very polite and worth watching :D.

He started the massage with the Thai style Tuina and as I was on my 5th day of travel, there were knots everywhere and it was, in my opinion, a painful session. He, however, will bring in some form of sensual elements whenever changing from one side to another, by brushing his fingers into the inner thighs, balls, perineum and dick. This really turned me on. After the whole hard massage was done, both back and front (of course coupled with the sensual touches every now and then), he asked if I wanted to pee. True enough, my bladder was quite full and it was a timely release to prepare for the second half of the massage.

After the pee, he commenced on the oil massage which soon became a body-to-body massage. First the back, then to the front. While on the front, he used his ass to brush against my dick. Tried to jack him off but I think he was spent (as he had another client right before me) and was not able to get hard. I was too high and from the brushing itself, cummed. He continued though, even after I cummed, with prostate massage. The sensation was just too great. Body was shaking from the feeling all over but I did not cum again and I told him he can probably stop there.

After the massage was done, he also helped me to the shower and helped me to wash off the oil before leaving me to have a shower.

Overall a great massage, could not have it better. Knots were released and I felt lighter and not forgetting the whole sensual moment.

His massage place is located near Minquan West Rd. Station (interchange for Red and Orange lines). Just need to take note that you will need to drop him a call when you are there so he can come down to bring you up as the phone at the gate does not reaches his apartment (it is a unit within an apartment).

Oh I've seen his pics around somewhere before, but never any nudes lol. Didn't know he was a masseuse. Was he nude during the entire massage (how was his dick also lol)? Was he chatty or quiet? I might have to give him a try.

Edited by TBuzzsaw

On 27/08/2017 at 9:50 AM, TBuzzsaw said:

Oh I've seen his pics around somewhere before, but never any nudes lol. Didn't know he was a masseuse. Was he nude during the entire massage (how was his dick also lol)? Was he chatty or quiet? I might have to give him a try.

He had shorts on during the first half of the massage and was only nude during the b2b massage. As for his dick, I tried to jack him off but he could not get hard (think he cummed with the client right before me) so am not sure how much further he could grow. I did not really talk to him a lot and he did not try to talk much too.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.