Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Guest satkaz

Hey guys,

I'm in Taipei right now until 30 March.

Looking forward to visit Commander D.

Do you they have official website? Tried looking at their Facebook but I dont think it's updated. I wanna check their night theme. 

Thanks. 

Guest InBangkok
On 3/24/2018 at 5:09 PM, WesternSun said:

Wondering which hot springs the guys from Huang Ding will go now. I am stopping over Taipei this coming Monday for 12hrs (11am-11pm) and would like some tips on which saunas/hot springs to go. Any suggestions are welcome. 

Sorry this may be a bit late. For sauna try Soi 13. A friend has been there several times and highly recommends it. For hot spring, there is one in the same area as Huang Ding named Huang Szu. Sorry I do not know the Chinese name. It's at the foot of the hill across the bridge from the former gay favourite, Chuan Tang hot spring (to be avoided now, though). Huang Szu is gay friendly and attracts a large and reasonably young crowd at week-ends. No idea what it will be like on a Monday. But it is not fully gay and little action happens as it did at Huang Ding. It's just a nice place for relaxing.

7 more months to Taipei pride 2018. For those who are going, I have created a line group.

All event attendees are welcome to join. There is no need to meet up, but for anyone who is bored or traveling alone to Taipei it’s good to have some contact with Singaporeans aboard or share itineraries with.

Please only join the line group if you are going for the pride event. If you want to join to update your itinerary for an upcoming taiwan trip, do not pm me. That is what this forum is for. 

Thank you

Edited by pipi

23 hours ago, pipi said:

7 more months to Taipei pride 2018. For those who are going, I have created a line group.

All event attendees are welcome to join. There is no need to meet up, but for anyone who is bored or traveling alone to Taipei it’s good to have some contact with Singaporeans aboard or share itineraries with.

Can't help it but find it strange why must one look up a Singaporean when travelling abroad.  Quite a few Singaporeans I have met are boring, not fun, calculative and not the greatest travelling companion.  Back to this posting, it would be more fun to meet up with the locals to make friends with. But then again, Singaporeans' command of Mandarin... lol

Guest Taipei
On 3/9/2018 at 11:05 AM, Guest Ximending Taipei said:

Vising Taipei on May 11-17. Anyone wanna meet?

Going alone.

LINE id: autorj4

Instagram id: autorj4

3 minutes ago, Lukesingapore said:

Anyone tried 晨彬 from royal spa Taipei before ? Any review ? Thanks

There are some feedback on him on another forum which you can make reference to:
https://gayspa.tw/forum/viewthread/84569

I was there last week, the rooms are fully booked during the Saturday afternoon. You may wish to make advance booking. Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/04/2018 at 8:24 AM, Jo Liang said:

Hi this is my first time in Taipei how to know whether can get HE? Which one is recommended I see all good review only

http://www.morganmanspa.com/morganspa/teamlist/

young team. Cheaper compared to others like royal. Recommend to go early afternoon, they will be less spent. More mood to get horny. 

Tried Drake yesterday. He is a young muscular cute guy. I booked appointment at 4pm for 2 hours, he appeared outside my hotel room at 3.59pm. He didn't rush through his service and only finished the whole session at 615pm. He even bathed and helped to towel dry my body.

Before he left, he helped himself to a packagr of not sweet soya bean drink and gave me one package too. He is friendly and can chat with you if you want. Oh yes, he also shared his workout and diet tips. Highly recommended.

https://gayspa.tw/redirect?type=store&url=http://thyf97.wix.com/drake1661

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, vincent_ng said:

Tried Drake yesterday. He is a young muscular cute guy. I booked appointment at 4pm for 2 hours, he appeared outside my hotel room at 3.59pm. He didn't rush through his service and only finished the whole session at 615pm. He even bathed and helped to towel dry my body.

Before he left, he helped himself to a packagr of not sweet soya bean drink and gave me one package too. He is friendly and can chat with you if you want. Oh yes, he also shared his workout and diet tips. Highly recommended.

https://gayspa.tw/redirect?type=store&url=http://thyf97.wix.com/drake1661

Don't spread your lies here. You are Drake right? Self promotion 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, abang said:

Can this DRAKE writes in English..from what I know, Taiwanese dont speak much English, much less in the written form.

Please don insult the taiwanese people ok. Maybe you never been to taiwan before but taiwan people do and can speak english

16 hours ago, abang said:

Can this DRAKE writes in English..from what I know, Taiwanese dont speak much English, much less in the written form.

The above Ying-less, well.....no need to say.....

I've met TW young ppl who speak FAR better English thanthe average SG (sorry SG frenz, luv U tho)

19 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Please don insult the taiwanese people ok. Maybe you never been to taiwan before but taiwan people do and can speak english

阿啦每年都去台湾几次。。可能碰到的都是“有限”公司。。我的那个住在台北的德国男性友人也投诉当地人应该多学习外语。。我不是看扁他人, 只是遇到的人的英文水平欠奉。。除了服务业的人士与东区的年轻人比较洋化。。可能有沾过洋墨水吧。。浊水溪以南。用台式国语比较方便。。

回归正题:台湾年轻的男生因为也当过兵, 所以也很body beauitful.

Guest Very true
7 hours ago, Russ said:

The above Ying-less, well.....no need to say.....

I've met TW young ppl who speak FAR better English thanthe average SG (sorry SG frenz, luv U tho)

Very true. And i find Taiwanese people to be helpful as well. Ahh.. some people are just plain ignorant.. or nvr been abroad. They just know what they watched on tv.  Katak dalam tempurung. 

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, abang said:

无名氏的发言=废话。。不用在意。。他们到过台湾几次?

As if you have been to Taiwan.If you have then you would have realised the people there can speak english

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, abang said:

Thank you for pointing out your ignorance.  GM and other members had interacted with me several times in Taipei over the years.  Once again, thank you for confirming your lack of knowledge and your preference of making baseless accusations.

Interact as in how? You host them when they went there? Brought them around? I can also tell them information about taipei should they ask me la. 

Guest SydAusBoy

Hi - Asian in early 20s, visiting taipei 6th - 9th May (3 nights).

As I come on Sunday (6th), will the saunas like 'Aniki' or 'soi 13 in' still have a lot of people at night?

On 4/25/2018 at 1:40 AM, Guest SydAusBoy said:

Hi - Asian in early 20s, visiting taipei 6th - 9th May (3 nights).

As I come on Sunday (6th), will the saunas like 'Aniki' or 'soi 13 in' still have a lot of people at night?

In the past, places were pretty quiet Sunday night, especially after 9:00 PM. Though when I went to Huang Szu (皇池) at 3:00 AM Sunday night (technically Monday morning) in February, I had expected it to be empty. There were at least 30 guys there - though I didn't see any 'fun' happening there, which is typical of that place.

At least on iOS, Google Maps has a cool feature called Popular Times - it shows a bar graph for how crowded places are typically.  Very handy to estimate how many people will be at a particular place.

Though I haven't been to Aniki in a few years so can't say first hand, I'd lean towards visiting Soi 13 In as that seems to have gained in popularity significantly.

I'll be visiting Taipei this weekend for a brief solo vacation (May 4th-7th).  While I'm probably not most people's type here on this forum (I'm a very chubby white guy in his low 40s from the other side of the world), I thought I'd still post :-) 

Staying in Taipei for 1 month (1/5 - 31/5). Would love to meet with up some of you guys who are visiting from Singapore or Malaysia, etc. Some NSA fun perhaps and hang out a bit?

Get back to me. Happy to swap face pics beforehand.

Kylian

Edited by stickyricelove

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:22 PM, hermit said:

Wonder which hot spring the guys go to after Huang Ding closed...Huang Chi, Chuan Tang or ?

i went to huang chi last month...pls dont go..!! most guys there are not attractive at all..!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.