Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Just had a massage with Felix from Royal as flying back tomorrow. His dry massage was already very sensual, and the oil massage was even more sensual. He took initiative to kiss me, cheeks and lips, and also shower me. We kissed during shower and it's a great feeling. 

After shower, he used the big towel to dry me and hugged me from behind and kissed me again. He is very friendly as we chatted a bit during the dry massage. As for oil massage like mentioned from other member, he used his tool to slide past my ass cheek and used his face to caress my face. His technique of sensual massage was very soothing and erotic. There was once, I lied down, facing up and he was admiring me and gave a sudden kiss on my lips. I feel like taking the initiative to have a French kiss with him but I hold back. Haiz.... wasted 

Edited by justaguy

17 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Is Oct a good time to visit Taipei? Thinking of doing a solo trip for once.

Oct weather is nice. Do take note that 10 Oct is their national day.

Taiwan is a friendly country for solo travelers.

I’ll also be going solo to Taipei in the 2nd half of May.

18 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Is Oct a good time to visit Taipei? Thinking of doing a solo trip for once.

Super love solo trip in tw. The only difficult task is queuing for very popular food where everyone is in grps but u. 

Edited by firefight

On 1/4/2019 at 9:42 PM, justaguy said:

Just had a massage with Felix from Royal as flying back tomorrow. His dry massage was already very sensual, and the oil massage was even more sensual. He took initiative to kiss me, cheeks and lips, and also shower me. We kissed during shower and it's a great feeling. 

After shower, he used the big towel to dry me and hugged me from behind and kissed me again. He is very friendly as we chatted a bit during the dry massage. As for oil massage like mentioned from other member, he used his tool to slide past my ass cheek and used his face to caress my face. His technique of sensual massage was very soothing and erotic. There was once, I lied down, facing up and he was admiring me and gave a sudden kiss on my lips. I feel like taking the initiative to have a French kiss with him but I hold back. Haiz.... wasted 

how much it cost u ? thanks 

Guest InBangkok

Having been in Taipei last week, I saw no evidence of cute guys at Chuan Tang. Its days as a hot spring where gay guys would often go died when the management changed its policy about 3 years ago. Emperor (Huang Tzu) is more cruisy especially Friday evenings and week-ends.

On 1/9/2019 at 9:07 AM, firefight said:

Super love solo trip in tw. The only difficult task is queuing for very popular food where everyone is in grps but u. 

Agreed, that's why I created a LINE group for ppl who visits taipei during pride week. Travel alone, but can jio to meet up go eat together in a group. So far we always meet up there for hot pot. Very fun.

On 1/18/2019 at 11:29 PM, pipi said:

I have a LINE group for SG ppl who will be there for pride. Let me know if you want to be added inside.

thnaks for invited, however i m overmatured guy dont want spoil yr youngster mood ! :rolleyes:

On 1/13/2019 at 4:24 PM, dexter9898 said:

Huang Ding is closed. Most of the guys have move on to Chuan Tang (川湯溫泉) & Emperor Spa (皇池溫泉)

I will NEVER go back to Emperor Spa - their management is homophobic and against any public affection. I saw the staff scold a couple for holding hands in the hot tub - WTF, its not like they are holding cocks. Why are we giving this place our money? And the frog porridge is 30 mins wait!

emperor.jpg

On 1/29/2019 at 3:00 PM, TopChinese said:

I will NEVER go back to Emperor Spa - their management is homophobic and against any public affection. I saw the staff scold a couple for holding hands in the hot tub - WTF, its not like they are holding cocks. Why are we giving this place our money? And the frog porridge is 30 mins wait!

emperor.jpg

Unfortunately that is kind of like cutting off your nose to spite your face....

Emperor Spa is where the gay guys gather, like it or not.  Does not seem to be any viable alternative at present.

The date on the notice is not exactly new. Other than the steam being turned off at the peak times during Taipei Gay Pride, I have not heard of any drastic actions on the part of the operator.

On 1/29/2019 at 12:00 PM, TopChinese said:

emperor.jpg

please have the backbones to not go back then.

i would hardly call them homophobic. it's a public hot spring, with parents and kids.  nothing in the notice suggested they're enemies of gays.  they're just against sexual harassments.   who shouldn't be?

On 2/9/2019 at 7:34 PM, youngpunk said:

please have the backbones to not go back then.

I don't intend to. Far nicer places to go in Taipei. 

We are all trying to provide useful info to one another about where to go/avoid here. Is there a reason for you to get bitchy with your remarks?

10 hours ago, TopChinese said:

I don't intend to. Far nicer places to go in Taipei. 

We are all trying to provide useful info to one another about where to go/avoid here. Is there a reason for you to get bitchy with your remarks?

Not sure how my post is bitchy compared to your original post? *shrugs"

And also not sure which part of your original post is useful information...the waiting time for porridge?  *shrugs"

Maybe i was responding because people like you take for granted and entitled that every place with naked men ought to be a gay playground, without giving due respect and considerations to others...and ruining the gay community's name in the process?  *shrugs"

Anyway, scroll through the thread and see how many people would vouch for Emperor Spa, and it will be quite clear who's the bitch here making a big issue out of a small perhaps unfortunate incident. Bye.

3 hours ago, kenson1 said:

Hi guys like to seek your advice. Do you all routinely give tips to the masseurs of royal spa and if so, how much? Thanks!

heard ppl said massage package already inclusive tips.

if u want give extra tips certainly is up to u.

Thanks. Having some problem with the website. You choose the masseur and date/time and they will give you a call within the same day to confirm? For same day booking will have to go to the spa direct to choose? Thanks. 

Psyment is to the masseur direct or to the receptionist? Thanks again! 

2 hours ago, kenson1 said:

Thanks. Having some problem with the website. You choose the masseur and date/time and they will give you a call within the same day to confirm? For same day booking will have to go to the spa direct to choose? Thanks. 

tips normally given to the masseur directly after the massage done.

while the massage package fees will be made at the counter.

i think this is a standard procedure...

On 2/14/2019 at 8:28 AM, kenson1 said:

The website didn't work properly the last time I wanted to book from Singapore.  So I called to make a booking when I arrived in Taipei.  Royal Spa seems to be the exception regarding payment - payment at counter for massage service and tip separately for the masseur as you leave the place as he will be at the door to see you off.

At other massage places, payment plus tips, if any, is made directly to the masseur.  Unlike Bangkok, the Taiwanese do not expect tips but are appreciative if given.  I usually  tell them to keep the change (about NTD 200 - 300) if I like the service.  Otherwise, I will give the exact amount ranging between NTD 2700 to NTD 2800.

Guest LoveTaipei
On 2/21/2019 at 11:55 PM, Guest Walker royal spa said:

Anybody knows where Walker is these days? 

Just found out he left Royal recently 

In Australia on a working holiday.

1 minute ago, Kenneth123 said:

Hi sorry I am new. Is there any pay fun in Taiwan or Taipei? 

I mean like have sex and not just massage. Thanks 

not sure, but you may visit their sauna if you just want fun.

Btw when r u going to taiwan?

Edited by 433722

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.