Male HQ

Uni/poly Orientation Event Being Naked Or In Underwear

Guest Uni dude

Guest Uni dude

Hey guys

Any encounters of attending orientation event games and seen guys playing games and end up exposed?

I had my share last month. I had our orientation event. We were divided into groups of approx 20. 5 guys and 5 girls were selected. The 5 guys need to change out of their shorts and tee into swimming trunks. 5 girls will need to help the 5 guys change under a towel. Doing it within 20 seconds. The guy can't move w hands wrapped up

When the timer was on, the girls panic to wrap the towel and pull down their shorts. Odviously the 5 girls get to touch their dick while helping to change. 3 of them have good bod and look cute. When changing, as usual the towel fall. Exposing him just in his grey underwear. While helping the other guy wore the trunks, his towel fall. All of us saw his dick. It was extreme embarrassing. With no hands to cover.

The OG leader also played. The other girl manage to wear the trunks for the leader unexposed. But when she remove the towel. The dick is actually not tuck into the trunks, but peeking out of the trunks side. His dick was the largest. Thick and uncut. Then the girl scramble to tuck the dick inside. What a lucky girl to touch his dick.

We did this out of fun and not officially in the schedule. No photos to be taken bcos that will get the OG leader into trouble.

Think orientation event games becoming more daring and waste time only. Dun understand wht is the point of playing those games in the first place? Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I personally had quite a crazy experience at my university orientation camp. It was a 6 day camp and one of the activities was actually a dirty games segment. They squeezed all of us - 40 of us in an orientation group (OG) - and started throwing all sorts of dirty stuff on us. These included leftover food, rotten eggs, soya sauce, flour and what not. It was utterly disgusting. The whole place was pitch black,  just extremely stuffy and soya sauce was seeping into our eyes. 

The "climax" came when the OGLs (orientation leaders) demanded that 3 guys TEAR their underwear without removing their shorts before letting the whole group end the game. It was a dark room and we couldn't see much and obviously some of the more "on" guys (who were unsurprisingly the fitter, hotter ones) volunteered. The other guys including me had to help with tearing their underwear as fast as we could. 

One of the hotter guys was standing just right behind me. Even before the tearing underwear segment took place, I already felt his cock pressing on my ass because it was so damn squeezy - and he totally was oblivious to the fact that he was pressing his crotch on me. Now that he volunteered to tear his underwear, he asked me to help. How could I resist? So the girls looked away (actually it was so dark and couldn't see much!), while I being the nearest,  had to extend my bare hands under his shorts to his left side of his hip and assisted in tearing off his underwear. What an ordeal tearing off that material! In between of course my hands brushed on his privates countless times but he didn't really care. (except for once he exclaimed that I was touching his dick, Lol) It took quite some time before his underwear got off. 

The place was crazy hot and stuffy and I wasn't exactly turned on. But I've to admit after the whole thing ended, thinking back, it was really a hot experience. His penis felt so hairy with his warm dick/balls jiggling about all the way. So hot!

Have never seen anyone naked or even in underwear during such games but most uni orientation games are aimed at getting the hormones of both genders racing.
Such as groping of each other or even kissing. Not sure what the intent of such games are.

So long as I'm not involved directly in these games and just watching from the sidelines I don't mind them 
Esp when there's more guy and guy action.

Hey guys

Any encounters of attending orientation event games and seen guys playing games and end up exposed?

I had my share last month. I had our orientation event. We were divided into groups of approx 20. 5 guys and 5 girls were selected. The 5 guys need to change out of their shorts and tee into swimming trunks. 5 girls will need to help the 5 guys change under a towel. Doing it within 20 seconds. The guy can't move w hands wrapped up

When the timer was on, the girls panic to wrap the towel and pull down their shorts. Odviously the 5 girls get to touch their dick while helping to change. 3 of them have good bod and look cute. When changing, as usual the towel fall. Exposing him just in his grey underwear. While helping the other guy wore the trunks, his towel fall. All of us saw his dick. It was extreme embarrassing. With no hands to cover.

The OG leader also played. The other girl manage to wear the trunks for the leader unexposed. But when she remove the towel. The dick is actually not tuck into the trunks, but peeking out of the trunks side. His dick was the largest. Thick and uncut. Then the girl scramble to tuck the dick inside. What a lucky girl to touch his dick.

We did this out of fun and not officially in the schedule. No photos to be taken bcos that will get the OG leader into trouble.

Very hot. Got face pic of any of these guys?

I personally had quite a crazy experience at my university orientation camp. It was a 6 day camp and one of the activities was actually a dirty games segment. They squeezed all of us - 40 of us in an orientation group (OG) - and started throwing all sorts of dirty stuff on us. These included leftover food, rotten eggs, soya sauce, flour and what not. It was utterly disgusting. The whole place was pitch black,  just extremely stuffy and soya sauce was seeping into our eyes. 

The "climax" came when the OGLs (orientation leaders) demanded that 3 guys TEAR their underwear without removing their shorts before letting the whole group end the game. It was a dark room and we couldn't see much and obviously some of the more "on" guys (who were unsurprisingly the fitter, hotter ones) volunteered. The other guys including me had to help with tearing their underwear as fast as we could. 

One of the hotter guys was standing just right behind me. Even before the tearing underwear segment took place, I already felt his cock pressing on my ass because it was so damn squeezy - and he totally was oblivious to the fact that he was pressing his crotch on me. Now that he volunteered to tear his underwear, he asked me to help. How could I resist? So the girls looked away (actually it was so dark and couldn't see much!), while I being the nearest,  had to extend my bare hands under his shorts to his left side of his hip and assisted in tearing off his underwear. What an ordeal tearing off that material! In between of course my hands brushed on his privates countless times but he didn't really care. (except for once he exclaimed that I was touching his dick, Lol) It took quite some time before his underwear got off. 

The place was crazy hot and stuffy and I wasn't exactly turned on. But I've to admit after the whole thing ended, thinking back, it was really a hot experience. His penis felt so hairy with his warm dick/balls jiggling about all the way. So hot!

How much you touch him, what his cock feel like?

Since it's dark, you should have rub a bit more esecially on his sensitive cockhead. Who knows, before long you can feel his warm straight seed pumping into your hand.

Wouldn't these freshmen feel insulted and humiliated? What right these OGL have ?

Most of the time these freshmen just find these games fun

When there are times the freshmen feel insulted, that's when you get the complaints and parents complaining on social media and blowing up the whole issue

the school's were policing rather strictly after the ntu orientation bazaar got on media and parents were upset about it so neither my own orientation nor the orientation where i served as OGL had such games.

even if there were such games, i will make sure my OG will not be involved. hmmmm, im not sure if im protecting them or taking away the fun....

Such a conservative country, yet such daring antics. Surprised no we are against foc facebook page or anti-foc petition set up. Surprised no sexual harassement suit is launched. Sometimes i suspect our citizens are cross bred between neanderthals and stone age animals

Guest patrick

The above story about tearing out the undies without taking off the pants reminded me of a Taiwan birthday sabo video clip, in which at least half a dozen cuties were forced to do so in front of their friends, which included girls.  But I can't seem to locate that video clip any more.  Any kind soul knows what I'm talking about and willing to share the link?  Thanks!

• 2 months later...
Guest NTU dude

Hahaha! Make sense. CK harder to tear. Those hush puppies thinner. Hush puppies and those Byford or brandless ones usually worn by those Poly students. I was previously from Poly before I went to Uni. I did not have a chance to be part of exciting sexual Orientation events in Uni.

But I remember in Poly days 3 years back, during orientation. We strip 2 of the OG guys in the toilet bcos they lost the game event. We grab hold of them, take of their singlet, running shorts and tear away their underwear. It was those soft worn out underwear so it was easy to tear. There were like almost 20 of us all inside the small toilet. It was chaotic. I took the chance to grab their dick and stretch my finger into his pee hole. LOL! He was like screaming saying someone was grabbing his dick. But it was too chaotic and don't know who is the one! It's actually me.

Guest helplor

Hahaha! Make sense. CK harder to tear. Those hush puppies thinner. Hush puppies and those Byford or brandless ones usually worn by those Poly students. I was previously from Poly before I went to Uni. I did not have a chance to be part of exciting sexual Orientation events in Uni.

But I remember in Poly days 3 years back, during orientation. We strip 2 of the OG guys in the toilet bcos they lost the game event. We grab hold of them, take of their singlet, running shorts and tear away their underwear. It was those soft worn out underwear so it was easy to tear. There were like almost 20 of us all inside the small toilet. It was chaotic. I took the chance to grab their dick and stretch my finger into his pee hole. LOL! He was like screaming saying someone was grabbing his dick. But it was too chaotic and don't know who is the one! It's actually me.

Did u pull back his foreskin first or reached for his pee hole through his foreskin?

I think it's a miracle if there's no nudity or partial nudity in any orientation. Seriously, if you are in uni, just have sex. Everyone is in the sexual prime of their lives. There's no point trying to make the games "prestine" and "clean" when uni is by itself already a very sexual place.

Guest heremeee

I think it's a miracle if there's no nudity or partial nudity in any orientation. Seriously, if you are in uni, just have sex. Everyone is in the sexual prime of their lives. There's no point trying to make the games "prestine" and "clean" when uni is by itself already a very sexual place.

I agreee that people shld just have sex in uni. Both genders would be at the top of their health at uni age. They shld have sex to relieve stress n practise for after-marriage sex.

For gay boys, they should also have sex to relieve stress. No point wasting your physical best only to regret years later not living life to the fullest at your prime.

Of course, it is imperative to practise safe sex.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest First class unis

Woah even the respected and eloquent ivy-league graduate Jolene Tan from AWARE and criminal lawyers have spoken out against these depraved orientation camp activities, but universities like NUS and NTU are still hesitant about policing and correcting them.

Some people are not doing their jobs. Verbally not condoning these activities but in effect, allowing them. What is this country coming to?

Trivialisation of rape, bullying and objectification of men and women under peer pressure are depraved, indeed.

Not all traditions are worth preserving, especially the rotten ones!

Guest Fatty
5 hours ago, Guest First class unis said:

Woah even the respected and eloquent ivy-league graduate Jolene Tan from AWARE and criminal lawyers have spoken out against these depraved orientation camp activities, but universities like NUS and NTU are still hesitant about policing and correcting them.

Some people are not doing their jobs. Verbally not condoning these activities but in effect, allowing them. What is this country coming to?

Trivialisation of rape, bullying and objectification of men and women under peer pressure are depraved, indeed.

Not all traditions are worth preserving, especially the rotten ones!

Stop being so uptight please, moral police.

Guest KwaSeeMee

In future, orientation activities should separate into boys only and girls only.

Imagine, in the "boys only" group, they enact raping, kissing, humping, asking the losing boy what body fluid he likes to drink from the winning boy ..... That's hot man, and importantly, they won't get pregnant !  :clap:

Guest sickened

This is sick. Such men are the reason why there is no such thing as male modesty when there really should be. That is why only women are seen as having anything to lose. That is why it's never wrong for women to molest or do anything to a man but heinous vice versa. From my standpoint I'd say the guys in those orientation games have very much to lose, but they are being condemned even though I'm sure many of them were as uncomfortable as the girls. And yet again men are being further discriminated against...yet all these don't matter to the sex-craved, perverted excuse of mankind? If men don't speak against all these and reveal the double standards we are all going to go down together and suffer more in future. 

Guest Guest

No highly religious person came out to condemn NUS orientation sex games

Posted on 28 July 2016 

Not one.

nus-orientation-games

No highly religious person has come out to publicly denounce the recent orientation sex games at the National University of Singapore.

This point was noted by Singaporeans from all walks of life, who like to observe when do highly religious people who like to dabble in other people’s business come out to make claims.

One Singaporean, Boh Pa Keh, said: “It is nice to see the highly religious Singaporeans not reacting to NUS orientation sex games.”

“Almost seems like they are withholding judgement but in reality we know they just have double standards.”

This point was confirmed by one highly religious Singaporean.

One highly religious Singaporean, Qu Jiao Tang, said: “As long as the NUS orientation sex games do not consist of LGBT elements, I am okay with it.”

From newnation.sg

Guest WeiJunZi
7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

No highly religious person came out to condemn NUS orientation sex games

Posted on 28 July 2016 

Not one.

nus-orientation-games

No highly religious person has come out to publicly denounce the recent orientation sex games at the National University of Singapore.

This point was noted by Singaporeans from all walks of life, who like to observe when do highly religious people who like to dabble in other people’s business come out to make claims.

One Singaporean, Boh Pa Keh, said: “It is nice to see the highly religious Singaporeans not reacting to NUS orientation sex games.”

“Almost seems like they are withholding judgement but in reality we know they just have double standards.”

This point was confirmed by one highly religious Singaporean.

One highly religious Singaporean, Qu Jiao Tang, said: “As long as the NUS orientation sex games do not consist of LGBT elements, I am okay with it.”

From newnation.sg

This mocking article has hit the nail on the head.  Why no highly religious person is protesting this orientation sex game, no one has a daughter in it ?????? 

Guest Tight body
9 hours ago, Guest Fatty said:

Stop being so uptight please, moral police.

Then? Must be loose and jiggly like your fats?

Guest Cute Exec

Had uni raunchy orientation before too. Choosen Guys were asked to hold a peel banana at their crotch and choosen ladies to eat the banana slowly piece by piece haha... some guys had obvious hard on.

Guest Cute Exec 2
1 hour ago, Guest Cute Exec said:

Had uni raunchy orientation before too. Choosen Guys were asked to hold a peel banana at their crotch and choosen ladies to eat the banana slowly piece by piece haha... some guys had obvious hard on.

those who have hardon are normally those ugly nerdy thin or fat guys who are lusting over the girl who is eating his banana

• Guest locked this topic