Male HQ

Uni/poly Orientation Event Being Naked Or In Underwear

Guest Uni dude

It's very hypocritical how a lot of straight guys like to call us names like weird, freak, disgusting, etc. But look at the type of things they do to girls when they are given even a bit of power at such a young age (as an OG leader).

For example, they will say we gay guys are gross and repulsive, but then they won't hesitate to brag about their exploits at Geylang, and how many women they have bedded.

At least we gay guys know how to treat our women with proper respect and decency.

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, drifNew said:

Anymore this kind of news? Pics and videos will be a lot appreciated!! :clap:

It's because of these news all the photos from my sports camp were removed from Facebook. Thanks ahr. Now I can't exactly remember who was in my OG except for one national sprinter bitch who pissed me off so much that I pushed her into the sea during one of the games.

Edited by faradise

Guest Girl catapult
On 30/07/2016 at 4:30 PM, Guest CKW said:

It's very hypocritical how a lot of straight guys like to call us names like weird, freak, disgusting, etc. But look at the type of things they do to girls when they are given even a bit of power at such a young age (as an OG leader).

For example, they will say we gay guys are gross and repulsive, but then they won't hesitate to brag about their exploits at Geylang, and how many women they have bedded.

At least we gay guys know how to treat our women with proper respect and decency.

So sexist. Like those OG girl leaders don't initiate such games. I bet they are even wilder and hornier than the guys due to the sexual repression our patriarchal society does to females.

• Guest locked this topic