Male HQ

Anyone Seen Your Family Members / Relatives e.g Dad or Brother / Uncle or Cousin Naked? (compiled)

pmnpmn

I did when I was kid and curious as the bathroom door was made from wood that had rotten away so created little peep holes in between the door's gap and few other peep holes in the wooden stairs. His was quite big which above average for an Asian and always keep clean his kkj's foreskin with soap but actually uncut due to his short foreskin just like mine.

I like this topic very much.hahaha...i get to see my late dad's when he was lying on sick.bed.didnt thought of anything much as i was only 13 then.my elder bro n i were changing his diaper.got to know that he was cut n that was my brother told me.i didnt even realise that

hehe..so innocent hor.

I'm the Guest at 11:58AM

Just wanted to add my experience and should have mentioned my late dad as he passed away a few years ago. When I was kid, curirous and innocent I was also made a small peephole in between bedroom and lounge room as it was made from a thin wooden wall so naughty I was so when children were all sleping but I usually pretended that I was asleep and waited until my parents made love after watching tv in the lounge room and watch them through the peephole but sometimes can't see when my dad switched off the light.

I'm the same Guest from above.

Aiyoh cannot lah, my dad was very garang one and also very manly and good looking I heard from my mom a lot of rich and pretty girls after him...lol

I just wonder if anyone of you had a chance to see your father naked? I don't want to jo or do bj with him, just want to see him naked, to compare his dick with my dick. Unfortunately, I do not have any chance

When he pass on and you dress him up you can see touch and compare

When I was young I always had showers with my dad... He would scrub me clean clean. Nothing sexual bout that just now that u mention I always notice his semi cause it was eye level. Hmmz... Just a thought lah...

When I was young I always had showers with my dad... He would scrub me clean clean. Nothing sexual bout that just now that u mention I always notice his semi cause it was eye level. Hmmz... Just a thought lah...

I think it's common. My dad used to shower me all the time when I was younger. It seemed big then, but then again everything seems bigger than it actually is when you're generally small in body size as a kid.

I think it's common. My dad used to shower me all the time when I was younger. It seemed big then, but then again everything seems bigger than it actually is when you're generally small in body size as a kid.

Agree agree, thinking back it seems quite big. But looking at my own now it's just proportional to body size...

As much the topic about cock can excite us all the time, be careful about contributing here. Any insinuation towards incest will get the post deleted.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

When I was 15 years old, my family went to a beach and rent a room in a nearby hotel. After going to the beach for a while, we went back to the hotel. When my dad was taking a shower, suddenly I Thad a brilliant idea. I knocked on the bathroom door and told him that I still had sands inside my swimming trunk and very itchy. Then he opened the door for me to go in. He also said that: Ok, you can take the bath together with me. This was the first time I saw his cock. Big, dark and hairy. Till now, I still cannot forget that say.

In some cultures, there is no taboo for daddy and son shower or soak in onsen together even in Arab's tradition they teach young boys urut kemaluan/penis to grow bigger and longer.

In some cultures, there is no taboo for daddy and son shower or soak in onsen together even in Arab's tradition they teach young boys urut kemaluan/penis to grow bigger and longer.

No wonder most or all arab got bigger dicks.hmmm

Not only that, beneath their heavily covered arab clothing comes a nice physique. Guys usually don't maintain well after marriage. Will they scare their kids off?

essa+obaid48.jpg

My dad used to wear loose shorts. Sometime he dozed off and there was an opening and I saw it was quite black, he was in his 50s. Now he is 80s and on buffet of medications, his dick became very small when we helped him shower. 

3 years ago (I was 21), when my famility was travelling, I suddenly had a running nose at the hotel. I sneezed repeatedly. My hands and face were full of yellow mucus. My father was taking shower at that time. Unluckily (or luckily I dunno), the room has no tissue. I had no choice but asked my father to open the door for me to clean up my face and hands and take some toilet papers also. He hesitated at first but he also had no choice. So he opened the door for me and this was the first time I saw my father's dick. Quite similar and about same size as me.

I was in primary school that time.  Very curious.  I hid in the cabinet to peep at my father.  Huge!  Then I made it a habit to hide in the cupboard or sometimes peek under his sarong at night.  I was curious how come his pubic hair was not curly.  I had none that time.  My parents are divorced and I stay with my father.  Once I saw him masturbating and was thrilled to see him cum.  I emulated him but no 'white things' come out.  I guess that is why I am now a "daddy addict".  Hahaha.

I din c my dad naked but I seen my friend's dad naked. Tat was when me & my friend were 10yrs old, he brought us both for swim at e public pool. Remember tat time it was still open concept shower & e shower pipe has got no showerhead like nowadays, juz a hole at e end of e pipe & e water pressure shoot out was strong. We 3 took off our trunk at e bench & I saw his dad cock was really thick, cut & long. When his dad press on e tap, e water shoot out on his cock & I think his dad feel shiok bcos I saw abit semi erect. When me & my friend were under e water washing off e soap & playing, his dad was soaping himself all over his body especially his cock,keep soaping by stroking & stroking with semi hard. Till now tis memory always flash in my mind whenver I c his dad .I swear his Dad's cock can choke u when doing BJ. HaHa

3 years ago (I was 21), when my famility was travelling, I suddenly had a running nose at the hotel. I sneezed repeatedly. My hands and face were full of yellow mucus. My father was taking shower at that time. Unluckily (or luckily I dunno), the room has no tissue. I had no choice but asked my father to open the door for me to clean up my face and hands and take some toilet papers also. He hesitated at first but he also had no choice. So he opened the door for me and this was the first time I saw my father's dick. Quite similar and about same size as me.

wat size, big or small?lol

I din c my dad naked but I seen my friend's dad naked. Tat was when me & my friend were 10yrs old, he brought us both for swim at e public pool. Remember tat time it was still open concept shower & e shower pipe has got no showerhead like nowadays, juz a hole at e end of e pipe & e water pressure shoot out was strong. We 3 took off our trunk at e bench & I saw his dad cock was really thick, cut & long. When his dad press on e tap, e water shoot out on his cock & I think his dad feel shiok bcos I saw abit semi erect. When me & my friend were under e water washing off e soap & playing, his dad was soaping himself all over his body especially his cock,keep soaping by stroking & stroking with semi hard. Till now tis memory always flash in my mind whenver I c his dad .I swear his Dad's cock can choke u when doing BJ. HaHa

I wonder nowadays, how many percentage of Singaporean dad can be nude comfortably in front of their son.

^^

It is not the norm in Asian culture especially South East Asian culture always keep up with modesty except in Japanese or Korean culture maybe? because Singkapoh got compulsory NS maybe dad got used to it.

I wonder nowadays, how many percentage of Singaporean dad can be nude comfortably in front of their son.

In general, it's still a conservative nation. I have seen some dads showering with their young sons at the pool. No many. Just a handful. Never have I seen any Singaporean dad and his adult son.

In general, it's still a conservative nation. I have seen some dads showering with their young sons at the pool. No many. Just a handful. Never have I seen any Singaporean dad and his adult son.

I think most times is not what the son wants. I overheard before a pri school kid telling his dad... "I can manage lah I old enough liaoz... U go outside wait for me when u are done." Nowadays the kids getting smarter with all the technology around us hence they understand the different feelings very fast but yet not matured enough to embrace it.

Right, kids nowadays are smart talker or smart ass than kids of the past so when they talked actually sounded like a mature person perhaps due to more nutritious food nowadays and education...haha.

Not food neither education.nowadays parents dont stop their children from talking .in fact they feel proud when their children are outspoken.those days parents stop n said rude when their children say out anything.

back to topic, yeah.even when using toilet usually u can see dad use the urinal.n son automatically go into the cubicle.hardly sre both dad n son stand side by side n urinate.lol

back to topic, yeah.even when using toilet usually u can see dad use the urinal.n son automatically go into the cubicle.hardly sre both dad n son stand side by side n urinate.lol

Strange lah. Son can go to a far away urinal, not the one next to his dad. Not necessary that one uses urinal then the other goes to cubicle lol

Cutejack, what u said exactly happened between me and my dad. When we both go to toilet and he uses the urinal, I will go to cubicle usually. If fully occupied then i will use further urinal,definitely not next to him lol

when I stayed at Bedok last time and went to Bedok swimming pool quite often, there was this daddy and his son always shower naked. The dad was open too standing naked outside the shower cubicle. His bod was not bad too, hunky daddy.

You always go bedok? Twice a week i go there also for a swim...

In the village where I stayed my dad would bathe with me in the communal bathroom.  I get to see him completely naked. his balls were low-hanging and very large and can see very distinctly 2 rounded balls not like mine which is just one small round bag.  his cock has a super long foreskin.  when flaccid was about 3 inches long and sometimes it gets semi-erect at about 5 inches long.  never saw it fully erect though.  but i am the direct opposite.  mine fully erect is not even 4 inches.  so i guess i didn't inherit my dad's size.

I remember reading once that the son will inherit the father's penis size and shape....I will glad for anyone to prove that Im wrong especially with pic...lol

Edited by kimlo777

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Cutejack, what u said exactly happened between me and my dad. When we both go to toilet and he uses the urinal, I will go to cubicle usually. If fully occupied then i will use further urinal,definitely not next to him lol

mayb its u n yr dad whom i saw.lol

ever once a dad n his son use the alternate urinal n i stand in between to cruisr.hahaha

Found both got same cock size seriously.lol

Cutejack, what u said exactly happened between me and my dad. When we both go to toilet and he uses the urinal, I will go to cubicle usually. If fully occupied then i will use further urinal,definitely not next to him lol[/quote

mayb its u n yr dad whom i saw.lol

ever once a dad n his son use the alternate urinal n i stand in between to cruisr.hahaha

Found both got same cock size seriously.lol

How many pairs of dad/son u have chances to see alr?

• G_M changed the title to Anyone Seen Your Family Members / Relatives e.g Dad or Brother / Uncle or Cousin Naked? (compiled)
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.