Male HQ

Anyone Seen Your Family Members / Relatives e.g Dad or Brother / Uncle or Cousin Naked? (compiled)

pmnpmn

8 hours ago, kinkythrillz said:

Yeah. Those days, the pools mostly have open showers. And we will like share soap, share towel... Lol....

Yes yes. Even the urinal is "open concept". Just a large aluminum plate at the end w no modesty board in between. 2 guys can stand very very close to each other. 

My cousin is visit here from Malaysia. We went to the pool last night then had sauna in the condo after. We decided to get naked both and lock the door. What a sight! I seems his dick is bigger than the last time I saw it when we were younger

50 minutes ago, Guest Nur said:

My cousin is visit here from Malaysia. We went to the pool last night then had sauna in the condo after. We decided to get naked both and lock the door. What a sight! I seems his dick is bigger than the last time I saw it when we were younger

Of course la.e erything grow bigger mah.lolx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/24/2015 at 6:58 PM, Guest Guest said:

When I was 15 years old, my family went to a beach and rent a room in a nearby hotel. After going to the beach for a while, we went back to the hotel. When my dad was taking a shower, suddenly I Thad a brilliant idea. I knocked on the bathroom door and told him that I still had sands inside my swimming trunk and very itchy. Then he opened the door for me to go in. He also said that: Ok, you can take the bath together with me. This was the first time I saw his cock. Big, dark and hairy. Till now, I still cannot forget that say.

did u got naked too ! and how your dad looked at u in the moment ?! 

I am posting this on behalf of a 73yo gay friend who has no computer:

When young we stayed in a kampong house off Sembawang Rd.  The house one level and all rooms had windows opening to the compound.  One day I felt sick and came back from school earlier than expected.  When I approached my house I heard some groaning voices from one of my parents' bedrooms with window opening out to the back of the house.  I sort of guessed what was happening and out of curiosity I crept to the backyard and tried to peep through the window.  To my shock I saw my father fucking one of the kampong girls, the young wife of the village coffee shop owner who was many years older than her.  My father at that time was in his early 30s.  I could only see my father's back as he fuck her in missionary position.  Then he increased his speed and suddenly stopped - I knew he had cummed and he left his cock inside her vagina for a few minutes more before taking it out.  When he got out from bed and stood up, that was when I saw his cock which was still half hard.  I remember it look rather huge.  It was still very fat and was about 6inches half hard. 

From that day onwards, I always masturbated to the image of my father's cock and I guess that is how I became so interested in other men's cock when I became a grown up man.  I also guess I must have inherited my father's genes as my own cock is about 6.5 inches long when fully hard.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

In the above story, the father was in his early 30s. For benefit of doubt, i put it at 32y. For the boy to know cumming, he was prolly just had his puberty... 10yo at its earliest? So, that makes his father having a son at as 22yo at best scenario. 

True or fake story..... readers go figure yeah. :P

23 hours ago, bluerunner said:

In the above story, the father was in his early 30s. For benefit of doubt, i put it at 32y. For the boy to know cumming, he was prolly just had his puberty... 10yo at its earliest? So, that makes his father having a son at as 22yo at best scenario. 

but blue

in those era , most pp married very young

this is not from modern era but kampong

On 1/11/2017 at 3:29 PM, bluerunner said:

hello bluerunner - gets your facts right before you make nasty comments.

my friend is 73yo.  when he was 12 that was 1956.  that means he was born in 1944.  In those days, it is not uncommon for man to marry at the age of 17 or even 18. Are you one of those young punks who think you know everything when you are merely an ignoramus.

All in sex is fair.

11 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

hello bluerunner - gets your facts right before you make nasty comments.

What nasty comment I make about you? Go read again what I have written. Usually, it's the "guilty" (心有屎)party that feels the heat. Enough said.  :whistle:

Back to topic,

This morning I was taking a coach back to Singapore. There was a Indonesian young guy traveling w his relatives and was seated diagonally in front of me. 

He sat there messaging w his mobile while I was standing putting my luggage on the overhead compartment. I saw him sending a cock pic in his text message! :P:lol:

2 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

What nasty comment I make about you? Go read again what I have written. Usually, it's the "guilty" (心有屎)party that feels the heat. Enough said.  :whistle:

Back to topic,

This morning I was taking a coach back to Singapore. There was a Indonesian young guy traveling w his relatives and was seated diagonally in front of me. 

He sat there messaging w his mobile while I was standing putting my luggage on the overhead compartment. I saw him sending a cock pic in his text message! :P:lol:

blue

I really think while some fantasies appeared too good to be true, but they r really a real life story

for me, I started late, I really cannot imagine people cruising on streets or even in army camps

back to your topic, is the indo young guy a gay to u?

47 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Back to topic,

Was that kingbitch?hahaha

Okok.kidding kidding.

16 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Back to topic,

True or fake story..... readers go figure yeah. :P - this is an allegation that I have written a fake story.  And if you think alleging someone is writing fake stories is not nasty then I can only surmise what sort of a character you are!

All in sex is fair.

• 1 month later...

In Japan, its very common for father and son (adult or kid) go to onsen together butt naked. Likewise for boss and employees doing the same thing. 

I find that very healthy. Lotsa good bonding. For the Japanese, in the onsen environment (where everyone is naked), there is no status or rank difference. Everyone is on the same level. 

Guest guest
35 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

In Japan, its very common for father and son (adult or kid) go to onsen together butt naked. Likewise for boss and employees doing the same thing. 

I find that very healthy. Lotsa good bonding. For the Japanese, in the onsen environment (where everyone is naked), there is no status or rank difference. Everyone is on the same level. 

No status but different.cock size le

Rarely would father and son be in the buff together due to the conservative mindset in the past. I remember a colleague who came back from a trip to Japan with his parents, lamenting his father being totally uncomfortable with him in the onsen. Those days public shower didn't have cubicles or doors, showering in undies or trunks if modest. However, "Gunho's", soap and shower in their finest glories, turning round 360 degree. Not bother by who is watching. Remembered a school event at old stadium, saw an adult showering with erected cock in the shower area. At a young, naive age, was wondering how he pee with cock in that position. 

These days, due to cubicles, doors and "unwanted spectators", showering openly becomes more awkward. Even I, army trained, stopped that cos I see no need to benefit the ogler. But in privacy I think it is more acceptable for fathers to be naked with their young child. In fact, once stumble upon a father who just took off his trunk in front of his little girl. On hearing my footsteps,  he quickly wrap up with towel and dart into a cubicle to change. 

13 hours ago, bluerunner said:

For whatever (valid) reasons one has, I will never agree that young daughter (no matter how young) should be brought into men's shower room. Never. 

I also don't feel comfortable with young girls in male shower area but I give them the benefit of the doubt. For some reasons, the child shouldn't be deprive of going to the pool and getting changed just because she couldn't have a female adult with her. At her age she is truly limited by adult accompaniments. As for the adult males in the changing area at that time, am sure they saw her and these days with doors and cubicles, it is not hard to just walk in and change within one. At times like these, I also tend to favour the Japanese when they do practice 'openness' in family baths a.k.a onsen.

22 hours ago, shyc said:

Rarely would father and son be in the buff together due to the conservative mindset in the past. I remember a colleague who came back from a trip to Japan with his parents, lamenting his father being totally uncomfortable with him in the onsen. Those days public shower didn't have cubicles or doors, showering in undies or trunks if modest. However, "Gunho's", soap and shower in their finest glories, turning round 360 degree. Not bother by who is watching. Remembered a school event at old stadium, saw an adult showering with erected cock in the shower area. At a young, naive age, was wondering how he pee with cock in that position. 

These days, due to cubicles, doors and "unwanted spectators", showering openly becomes more awkward. Even I, army trained, stopped that cos I see no need to benefit the ogler. But in privacy I think it is more acceptable for fathers to be naked with their young child. In fact, once stumble upon a father who just took off his trunk in front of his little girl. On hearing my footsteps,  he quickly wrap up with towel and dart into a cubicle to change. 

was @ an onsen

the daddies bring along their kids (kids doesn't mean only 1 son) of young age into the onsen/ changing room, the girl should have seen many

• 2 months later...
Guest 22yomale

My dad and I have this habit of drying ourselves outside the bathroom after shower.. he seen me from young till now every growing moments. At first I will feel shy/embarrassing during my start of puberty period.. but dad is the one explaining the caused etc... 

Saw each other erection.. masturbate.. has been a normal thing to us..

On Friday, March 03, 2017 at 3:46 PM, shyc said:

totally agree

Guest jakee
On 9/1/2015 at 8:03 AM, Icyfrozen78 said:

I grew up with a group of friends whose fathers were not shy to be naked around their sons and friends. As kids, while at their homes, it wasn't uncommon to see their fathers come home from work, strip off completely naked at the laundry basket then take shower. After shower, they would just walk naked from the bathroom to the bedroom to put on shorts. My friends were all pretty used to seeing their fathers' cocks lol

I remember some friends' fathers more vividly though.

One friend's father liked to wear loose shorts, so we could see his cock and balls while he was sitting down reading the papers. I remember giggling stupidly together with my friend until his father got so irritated and snapped at us "Haiya! never see before is it?!" and he actually stood up and pulled down his shorts for us to see more clearly! "See enough or not?! Now let me read the papers in peace!" That shut both of us up in a hurry :P

Another friend's father was holding down 2 jobs and would come home in the afternoon from the 1st job, shower, then take a couple hour's nap before going to the 2nd job. My friend asked me:" Want to see something weird? My Papa's kuku sometimes do funny things while he's sleeping." Me:"Huh? Yeah! Want!" We quietly snuck into his father's bedroom, and turns out his father sleeps naked. We peeped at him quite a few times and sometimes his father would get an erection while sleeping. He was the 1st man I have seen with an erection, it looked huge to me, especially since he sticks out perpendicularly at the ceiling. There were 3-4 occasions where we even saw his father get a wet dream! I remember we heard his father moaned, and we nearly freaked out, thinking he had woken up! But next thing, white stuff started squirting out from his father's cock! For a couple of boys with totally no sexual knowledge yet, this was amazing! Actually for me it still is, I sometimes still masturbate to that mental image of his father shooting. His dad later found a more stable job to replace the 2 jobs though and stopped the afternoon nap breaks.

3rd friend's parents were divorced, and the friend stays with his father. His father had a very high sex drive and was frequently masturbating. He didn't do it in front of us, but he doesn't close his room door properly when he masturbates and we can see what he's doing very clearly. There was 1 day where my friend and I saw him do it 3 times! 1st time in his bedroom while lying down, 2nd time while he was in the shower (yeah, we were peeping :P) and 3rd time later at night in the living room, in front of the TV. I don't know if he realized it, he certainly didn't talk to us about it, but this friend's father indirectly taught me and my friend how to masturbate.

4th friend's father was also our neighbour. His family looked after me for quite a while, my grandfather was very sick at that time and I often slept over at their house while my parents stayed overnight at the hospital. It was a 3 room flat, one of the rooms was taken by my friend's grandparents together with his 2 sisters. He is the youngest boy and slept in the other bedroom with his parents, I slept in that room as well when I stayed over, the 2nd youngest boy who normally sleeps in the room as well, would always let me take his place when I have to sleep over (Thank you, kor kor, although you are not likely to be reading this). His 4 older brothers would sleep in the living room. It is a big family, because my friend's father was always horny lol.

I often woke up in the middle of the night to see his parents making love, the boys knew as well, but told me to keep quiet about it. So I just watched what I could lol. Their bedroom had windows that opened out to the corridor and the bed was next to the window, so the corridor lights lighted up everything clearly enough. Not that I could see much, they usually keep their pajamas on while doing, so I would only see his father's cock for a few seconds when he takes it out from his fly before getting on top of his wife. I remember there were 2 times when his father got a bit drunk before bedtime and probably didn't care when he woke up in the middle of the night horny, he just stripped himself completely naked and started kissing his wife. They quietly argue for a while, his wife was worried about us seeing, and wanted him to put his pajamas back on 1st, but then eventually gave in and let my friend's father get on top of her while naked. These 2 times, I saw his father's cock more clearly and also saw it waving all over the place while he was arguing with his wife. I found out the next day that my friend was awake also, and was peeping lol.

I didn't understand at that time, but they were probably practising the "rythmm method" of birth control. I only knew that a few times, uncle would be "rocking" very quickly on top of auntie and he would suddenly gasp then lie down flat on top of auntie for a while. But sometimes, he would rock more and more quickly, then suddenly get off auntie and grab a small towel to shoot into. I also realised another pattern later on, on nights when uncle shoots outside, they would only do it once, but on the nights uncle can shoot inside, they might do 2 or even 3 times lol.

What was truly memorable for me though is something sad, although a bit funny, and also partially happy in the end. The last 2 nights before my grandfather passed away, I had stayed over at the hospital with my parents to keep him company longer. After he passed away on the 2nd night, my parents ordered me to go back to our neighbour's place to sleep. Not that I wanted to, I still wanted to stay with my grandfather, but I was falling asleep while standing. So went back with uncle and auntie and zonked out. Next morning, I woke up extra early, and wanted to go find my parents asap, but when I turned towards uncle and auntie's direction, I realised uncle was naked! And erected! I gaped for a while, it was light liao, and the 1st time I saw uncle's cock in daylight. When uncle stirred, I hurriedly pretended to be sleeping.

Next I heard auntie telling him "Cannot! The 2 small ones might wake up at any time!"

Then uncle:"They still sleeping, and my big one wake up liao! Quick la! I want la! Please?! Very fast one!"

Auntie:"... Aiya you ar, at least put back pajamas 1st just in case la!"

Uncle:"No need la! Very fast de, I shoot liao, I quickly run bathroom to shower as well!"

Auntie:"You naughty man!"

I peeped and saw uncle climb on top of auntie, cock very hard and bouncing :)

Then after a while, she said urgently:" Must shoot outside ar! I already give your ancestors so many sons liao! You don't come and make me pop another one out"

Uncle was gasping quite hard by now.

Suddenly the doorbell rang! And my friend woke up! Uncle and auntie were caught off guard!

What I remembered most was my friend looking at his parents and going "huh?!" Then I saw Uncle's face turned from stunned look into the "shiok liao" look then into the "oh shit!" look :P

He hurriedly jumped off auntie, both of us can see he was still shooting while trying to pull his pants on, auntie hurriedly pull her nightie down also and went to answer the door lol

The happy part? My friends got a new baby brother later that year ^.^

Although I have never seen my own father's privates, my friends have seen plenty of their father's, and I'm glad I was lucky enough to see.

Sorry about the long post, people!

On 5/18/2017 at 11:54 PM, Guest Guest said:

Any stories to share?

i have one its about seeing my dad naked ...heres how my dad looks like just imagine a tall white mexican man with a beer belly , he is very hairy from chest arms legs everywhere. His dick is pretty small and uncircumcised with a pink head barley sticking out He prob has the most thick dick iv ever seen and has a forest of hair around his dick and on his big balls . The first time iv seen him naked was when i was around 7-8 we used to shower together and he would teach me how to clean my privates... but we stoped since im older now....iv noticed recently i looks like hes been trimming his pubes. I have also caught him jerking off very slowly...but one time my mom had to go on a trip so we where alone with my father and it was late at night  and i needed to take a piss so i passed him room and heard someone calling his phone so i went to go check and when i look over his underwear was down to his knees and he had a full on boner with pre-cum all over it  and i started to laugh b/c for a 6'2 / 230 pound man he had a small package Lol But thats my story tell me more about seeing your fathers penis 

38 minutes ago, Guest jakee said:

i have one its about seeing my dad naked ...heres how my dad looks like just imagine a tall white mexican man with a beer belly , he is very hairy from chest arms legs everywhere. His dick is pretty small and uncircumcised with a pink head barley sticking out He prob has the most thick dick iv ever seen and has a forest of hair around his dick and on his big balls . The first time iv seen him naked was when i was around 7-8 we used to shower together and he would teach me how to clean my privates... but we stoped since im older now....iv noticed recently i looks like hes been trimming his pubes. I have also caught him jerking off very slowly...but one time my mom had to go on a trip so we where alone with my father and it was late at night  and i needed to take a piss so i passed him room and heard someone calling his phone so i went to go check and when i look over his underwear was down to his knees and he had a full on boner with pre-cum all over it  and i started to laugh b/c for a 6'2 / 230 pound man he had a small package Lol But thats my story tell me more about seeing your fathers penis 

that small penis produced you. aren't you glad? hahaha

On 5/25/2017 at 1:04 PM, Guest jakee said:

.....stupid son.!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest naked relatives

I have seen many relatives naked. I have very attractive brother in law, he  has a big dick. adult nephew also large dick, I showered with him at rec. center, it gave me a hard on.. my son is hung. son in law is hung. seen many of them in shower, have watched son jerk off.wrestled with adult nephew, and saw his erection. I have several friends with big dicks. meaning 9" . used some of their used condoms to masturbate with. 

Guest Bicurious
7 hours ago, Guest naked relatives said:

I have seen many relatives naked. I have very attractive brother in law, he  has a big dick. adult nephew also large dick, I showered with him at rec. center, it gave me a hard on.. my son is hung. son in law is hung. seen many of them in shower, have watched son jerk off.wrestled with adult nephew, and saw his erection. I have several friends with big dicks. meaning 9" . used some of their used condoms to masturbate with. 

Share the occasion how you managed to see those huge dicks

7 hours ago, Guest naked relatives said:

Very open minded family u have

8 hours ago, Guest naked relatives said:

LMAO.....Stop fantasizing & wake up to reality ! U watch too much porn :yuk:

9 hours ago, Guest naked relatives said:

49 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

LMAO.....Stop fantasizing & wake up to reality ! U watch too much porn :yuk:

Never mind...  Pls do continue to post ur erotic story abt  ur genetic big dick family members & not forgetting ur handsome gene brother in law tat haf a gene of big dick too & let u haf a genetic big dick nephew.  

Gosh.... I m now having imagination of ur son & nephew wrestling each other in nude & kept rubbing their hard dicks on each other body until 1 of them can't control & ejaculated onto e other body. 

& pls....oso all ur 9" big dick frenz... Y r u having their condoms? 

Pls continue soon to amuse all ur fans here tat luv fantasy. Plssssss.... 

Guest Dominator

This is going to be a bit lengthy so I will break it down to several parts. It is a true confession and not fan fiction.

First time I saw my Dad naked was when I was 5-6. He had just came back from work around 8pm and had just showered. I had a question that I was stumped on my kindy exercise book. So I went upstairs into our room (my parents, my sis and I shared the same room) with my exercise book and pencil in hand. The door wasn’t locked and he had just stripped off his towel when I walked in. He gasped and shouted something and I probably gasped and ran out of the room. Didn’t see anything in that split second. We are a very dressed up family (nobody goes around shirtless) so that was why it was super awkward.

Stay tuned for Part 2.

Guest Dominator

Part 2.... I was 11 when my parents signed us (me & my sis) up for swimming lessons. I remembered that my instructor was so handsome. He was tanned and stocky and incredibly patient. Anyway, he wasn’t the main point of this story. Kinda figured that I liked guys at the time and when I was changing after the lesson, saw a guy showering and after which he was drying his cock. Was so surprised why does he have hair down there and why is my cock still smooth & hairless?

Came home and was curious whether does my dad have the same thing? Since we’re kinda conservative, the only way was to check him out when he was showering. Our common bathroom door at the time was made of zinc and had some bits and pieces rusting off. There’s a small hole conveniently about eye level I were to kneel down but it was too small to see anything much. So I took a pointed end screw driver and made the hole slightly bigger. When I looked, I could see my dad naked. He had a beer belly and his bushy pubes. His cock was relatively small when flaccid (like 1 inch). I saw how he wash his cock by pulling back the foreskin and washed the glans.

So I realised that the hair is something that comes when we reach puberty (which was just a few months away for me). I read about it in a book on health in the library later that year too.

My dad certainly never taught me about the birds & the bees. Our relationship can be described as volatile and up to today we have nothing much in common or even to talk about.

Guest Dominators dia a
1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

The scene at swimming pool where you see older guys with pubic hair and perhaps exposed glands, I can certainly relate to that. :lol:

I was transfixed looking at it. Not sure if the guy noticed but I certainly stared. 

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.