Male HQ

Anyone Seen Your Family Members / Relatives e.g Dad or Brother / Uncle or Cousin Naked? (compiled)

pmnpmn

Guest Dominator

Part 3...

I have never seen my Dad with a hard on so I don’t know how I measured up to him. For all I know, he could be a grower. I have checked out that peep hole on and off to see if I could see him with a stiffy but can’t say that I have even after he had sex with my Mum before leaving for a business trip the next day.

The only time I think his cock lengthen was when he was sitting on the toilet. But it hung into the bowl so I couldn’t see the exact length and by the time he’s done, it had reverted back to the tiny pecker in his bushy pubes.

But he has these pointy, brown nipples which I find very hot on guys. My dad’s nipples are not huge, very normal & typical in size. Mine are not at all like that. I have often wanted to feel them but of course I never got to do that.

Those who enjoy these accounts may me anything and I will try to answer as I remember.

3 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Last time swimming pool changing room is so open and wild 

Indeed. Sometimes there were some “kor kor” who liked to show off their pubescent hair and hard on cock to younger “didi”. Some uncles also like to intimidate young guys with their big cock while showering. 

Those were the glorious days of swimming. Those old enough would know the notorious River Valley swimming pool, the Grand Master of all pools. BV, Katong and YCK pools pale in comparison. 

Too bad, these are all history now. 

2 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Indeed. Sometimes there were some “kor kor” who liked to show off their pubescent hair and hard on cock to younger “didi”. Some uncles also like to intimidate young guys with their big cock while showering. 

Those were the glorious days of swimming. Those old enough would know the notorious River Valley swimming pool, the Grand Master of all pools. BV, Katong and YCK pools pale in comparison. 

Too bad, these are all history now. 

Haha...those were e good old days.

Still remember e open shower? I was around 18 yo during tat time n a lean fit uncle probably e age of 40+,  he was showering with his raging hard cock facing those guys across showering. Damn... All were enjoying e free show! I was at e bench drying n enjoying too. An exhibitionism i suppose. He didn't even wanna look at others, juz kept soaping himself all over his bod especially his hard cock n took his time under e water washing. Watching his hard cock sprung left n right, up n down whenever he moves was a turn on. Until today i clearly remember his hard cock was thick n curved out like a crescent.

Guest Inferior then

Haven’t seen my dad’s. Only saw my brother’s. When I was young we always go swimming. My brother’s friends always make fun of him of having a big dick. His appears extra long, slightly thick but not too thick. I always feel inferior and felt I was abnormally small by comparison. I felt this way for the large part of my life. Only until I know my current boyfriend that he convinced me I was of a good size too. Anyway, since I grew up, I hadn’t seen my brother’s dick partly cos I avoided situations whereby we both have to strip.

1 hour ago, Guest Inferior then said:

Haven’t seen my dad’s. Only saw my brother’s. When I was young we always go swimming. My brother’s friends always make fun of him of having a big dick. His appears extra long, slightly thick but not too thick. I always feel inferior and felt I was abnormally small by comparison. I felt this way for the large part of my life. Only until I know my current boyfriend that he convinced me I was of a good size too. Anyway, since I grew up, I hadn’t seen my brother’s dick partly cos I avoided situations whereby we both have to strip.

How old r u n yr brother?

Guest Inferior then
1 hour ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

How old are both of you now?

is your bro straight?

Am already 35 while he is 40. He is str8, married with kids, two of whom are very well endowed too... I am gay obviously. 

4 hours ago, Guest Inferior then said:

Am already 35 while he is 40. He is str8, married with kids, two of whom are very well endowed too... I am gay obviously. 

Do you mean you drew the shorter straw on the genetics then?

Guest Guest guess

I've seen my brother's hard cock by accident once many many years back.

He & his then gf was in the room while I was watching tv in the living room. The phone rang & it was for him, so I just opened the room door without knocking & walked in, then I saw my brother was lying on the floor with a raging hard cock & the gf was giving him a bj. All 3 of us were in a shock & I quickly went out & asked him to take his call. His then gf was so paiseh while my brother was laughing about it. Still find this incident very funny after all these years. 

1 minute ago, Guest Guest guess said:

He & his then gf was in the room while I was watching tv in the living room. The phone rang & it was for him, so I just opened the room door without knocking & walked in, then I saw my brother was lying on the floor with a raging hard cock & the gf was giving him a bj. All 3 of us were in a shock & I quickly went out & asked him to take his call. His then gf was so paiseh while my brother was laughing about it. Still find this incident very funny after all these years. 

Big or was inside his gf mouth?

Guest kian wee iec97
5 minutes ago, Guest Guest guess said:

oh dear .. isn't it a mortal sin to have sex before marriage? 

Guest Guest guess
2 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Big or was inside his gf mouth?

It was many years back, I can't remember his size already. Moreover, I was in shock to see so clearly. But I'm sure it's hard as his gf turned back when I opened the door, so it's not in her mouth. Haha!

On ‎16‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:09 PM, Guest Dominator said:

This is going to be a bit lengthy so I will break it down to several parts. It is a true confession and not fan fiction.

First time I saw my Dad naked was when I was 5-6. He had just came back from work around 8pm and had just showered. I had a question that I was stumped on my kindy exercise book. So I went upstairs into our room (my parents, my sis and I shared the same room) with my exercise book and pencil in hand. The door wasn’t locked and he had just stripped off his towel when I walked in. He gasped and shouted something and I probably gasped and ran out of the room. Didn’t see anything in that split second. We are a very dressed up family (nobody goes around shirtless) so that was why it was super awkward.

Stay tuned for Part 2.

hot! though in parts (minus the beer belly)

I think I shared some before in the past , not quite able to dig it out by now

I have something but more of like a god brother or good pal (to me) - hope this is considered of part of my family still

he invited me to his house to "play" and then go for outing (the play means really boys playing, I think ie before NS period) but I m very shy type
I just sat still and do or played with whatever he has (toys or look at photos, those days we don't have PC  and at such gathering, very likely it is looking at family photo albums - I know some of u may find it very funny)
Suddenly when he said he s ready to go out, so immed I stood up,  I tot I must clear the room for him to change

He called me back, no need to run off, it is fine just changing some pants and tshirts - though he doesn't have any 6 pecs & at that time who cares how many pecs, he is quite tall and w a hairstyle that most idols are having

oooops (this is something quite open to me and I don't know the term  "gay" then) , cos again I m in a family that we are all wrapped w tshirts and clothings, hardly change infront of even brothers/cousins
I rem he wore something like a purple underwear(so not my fav choice of colour) , but honestly nothing really happened ...Come to think of it why did he suddenly suggest to go to his house??

(yes we do waitering together at restaurants, he and some of the chefs and assts, somehow they are all very muscular (he isn't) will change in the toilet cum changing room, wow, not so much of looking at cocks, not my hobby , but more of seeing as though a group of men (& boys) after doing a gym of hardwork - started changing in gym toilet)

Guest Inferior then
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Do you mean you drew the shorter straw on the genetics then?

Thought so when I was young. But I now realized I am adequately large for Asian Chinese at about 6’. just not lucky enough to be larger that’s all.

Landed at e airport early 4am after a business trip. Got spare key to his apt in e east n so intended to go to his place for my rest instead of travelling home in e west. 

Sleeping soundly in nude, with a pillow on top his chest n having a morning wood was wat I saw when standing outside his bedrm. I took my towel n clothing fr my luggage, stripped naked n went into his bedrm toilet for my bathe. I stood beside his bed admiring his piece of hard meat laying on e bush of hair n I slowly got hard. 

The sound of my bathe might have wake him up. He push open e toilet door tat I have left ajar. "Oei !" I got startled, "when did u came back? " he continued. Lucky he did not saw my hard meat as I m facing e wall under e water.

He was still in a blur sleeping face, sitting down on e toilet bowl, pressing his morning hard meat facing down into e bowl to pee. I knew is difficult to pee when having an erection n he took awhile. He took e spaying bidet for wash after tat. His hard meat sprung up when he stood up to hang e bidet back. He returned to his bed. 

I put on my boxer n went to his bed. I pushed him n say "eh share share! ". He shifted aside n I lay beside him. Our body did rub a few times n I luv tat warm feeling. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Landed at e airport early 4am after a business trip. Got spare key to his apt in e east n so intended to go to his place for my rest instead of travelling home in e west. 

Sleeping soundly in nude, with a pillow on top his chest n having a morning wood was wat I saw when standing outside his bedrm. I took my towel n clothing fr my luggage, stripped naked n went into his bedrm toilet for my bathe. I stood beside his bed admiring his piece of hard meat laying on e bush of hair n I slowly got hard. 

The sound of my bathe might have wake him up. He push open e toilet door tat I have left ajar. "Oei !" I got startled, "when did u came back? " he continued. Lucky he did not saw my hard meat as I m facing e wall under e water.

He was still in a blur sleeping face, sitting down on e toilet bowl, pressing his morning hard meat facing down into e bowl to pee. I knew is difficult to pee when having an erection n he took awhile. He took e spaying bidet for wash after tat. His hard meat sprung up when he stood up to hang e bidet back. He returned to his bed. 

I put on my boxer n went to his bed. I pushed him n say "eh share share! ". He shifted aside n I lay beside him. Our body did rub a few times n I luv tat warm feeling. 

Nice

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Who is he? Hard oredi neva make it soft ar?so wasted

11 hours ago, cutejack said:

Who is he? Hard oredi neva make it soft ar?so wasted

My elder bro, he is str8. Lots of gf, a player in relationship but non serious. I m close to him since young n not e 1st time seeing him nude.

Frankly, I do get jealous when seeing PLU stare at his nude in private club shower. I admit I do have fantasy on sex with him. 

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

My elder bro, he is str8. Lots of gf, a player in relationship but non serious. I m close to him since young n not e 1st time seeing him nude.

Frankly, I do get jealous when seeing PLU stare at his nude in private club shower. I admit I do have fantasy on sex with him. 

R u the softer type?

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Your bro must be cute and manly 

33 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Your bro must be cute and manly 

24 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Yup i was abt to say what ben said

ur bro must b the type u liked, u didnt have his genes??

Haha I won't say we r good looking or ugly but definitely average looking. He is not cute but e manly looking kind n yes, my type of man. I m e youngest, I still have 2nd n 3rd bro after my elder bro n e 3 bro doted on me. But strange, elder n me r closer n 2nd n 3rd r closer especially when 2nd n 3rd r married with kids. 

We r still strong in family bonding n I luv e family trip every year my parents insisted at least 1. During tis time we 4 bros will drink n definitely have men's talk in room.

Sometime men's talk lead to things tat we dun wan to share much n when come to me they will attack me to share it n when I dun, my elder bro will lock me on bed laying himself on top my back asking me to speak out. Tis is always e moment I can felt his meat in his shorts rubbing on my back thigh n butt. 

18 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Haha I won't say we r good looking or ugly but definitely average looking. He is not cute but e manly looking kind n yes, my type of man. I m e youngest, I still have 2nd n 3rd bro after my elder bro n e 3 bro doted on me. But strange, elder n me r closer n 2nd n 3rd r closer especially when 2nd n 3rd r married with kids. 

We r still strong in family bonding n I luv e family trip every year my parents insisted at least 1. During tis time we 4 bros will drink n definitely have men's talk in room.

Sometime men's talk lead to things tat we dun wan to share much n when come to me they will attack me to share it n when I dun, my elder bro will lock me on bed laying himself on top my back asking me to speak out. Tis is always e moment I can felt his meat in his shorts rubbing on my back thigh n butt. 

Walao. 4 boys cum together definately create a cum pool. The 1st one not married? He gay also is it?hehe

Edited by cutejack

I can imagine the scene

ie the good thing with brothers around

all of  u can dicuss men s stuff

but didn't he qn why didn't u find yourself a girl and get married

that is a constant qn in a men's grp! which gals are interesting ...a must to discuss

yes, average is fine ...perfectly fine (pointless for pp to go for only handsome and hams)

18 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Cutejk

if his 1st bro is gay , wont have so many gfrens to start w

n I more into those who want me

not so much of I want others

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

How old is your four bro?

It’s usual in big families for the oldest and youngest siblings to be closer and the ones in between forming another alliance. So nice to have big family. Unfortunately many of us were products of the 2 is enough policy.

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I can imagine the scene

ie the good thing with brothers around

all of  u can dicuss men s stuff

but didn't he qn why didn't u find yourself a girl and get married

that is a constant qn in a men's grp! which gals are interesting ...a must to discuss

1 hour ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

How old is your four bro?

39, 36, 33 n 29

Of cos they ask but as usual, always gave them excuses like, got a few but break up due to too pestering, character not suitable, etc... But again they will ask in cheeky "or u r gay is it? " then I will juz blend in with them "ya lor I m gay! "  then go hug 1 of them n kiss him. 

I m greatful to have my 3 bros. Tats my wonderful brotherhood with them. 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

39, 36, 33 n 29

Of cos they ask but as usual, always gave them excuses like, got a few but break up due to too pestering, character not suitable, etc... But again they will ask in cheeky "or u r gay is it? " then I will juz blend in with them "ya lor I m gay! "  then go hug 1 of them n kiss him. 

Wow how nice  all those get naked infront of me.nice ages.hehe

Guest Are u 12
On 1/18/2018 at 2:39 PM, Guest kian wee iec97 said:

oh dear .. isn't it a mortal sin to have sex before marriage? 

Lol most straight guys get sucked by their girlfriends, are you so naive? Most also fuck their girl's pussy with a condom before marriage.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

39, 36, 33 n 29

erm so  u r the no. 4th

the youngest are always good life

No wonder has room for fantasy

and can hug without constraints

Pls watch this anime , very funny!
it is about 4 bros (be it adopted or not bloodrelated) it is still  4 bros under the same household surname

http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Super-Lovers - the youngest male lead alwys get the............
and he is also suspecting is he gay.........

so..........it is exactly like yours

the eldest take on the family burden and accept it like a man

the most terrifying thing is a gay told me that he qn his sibling whether is he a gay?
Oh dear, how could  u yourself a gay go and qn another who is supporting the family (an eldest always have to bear all the burden be it anyone of u disagree or not)

I will never do that to a human, this is so ingrateful (glad that Guest is not)

34 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

erm so  u r the no. 4th

the youngest are always good life

No wonder has room for fantasy

and can hug without constraints

Pls watch this anime , very funny!
it is about 4 bros (be it adopted or not bloodrelated) it is still  4 bros under the same household surname

http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Super-Lovers - the youngest male lead alwys get the............
and he is also suspecting is he gay.........

so..........it is exactly like yours

the eldest take on the family burden and accept it like a man

the most terrifying thing is a gay told me that he qn his sibling whether is he a gay?
Oh dear, how could  u yourself a gay go and qn another who is supporting the family (an eldest always have to bear all the burden be it anyone of u disagree or not)

I will never do that to a human, this is so ingrateful (glad that Guest is not)

Im the youngest n bear the burden from day one i started to work.so,u r not right n not true

7 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Im the youngest n bear the burden from day one i started to work.so,u r not right n not true

regret to hear that n thee is always a rare case
Did you allow your eldest or elder to share their thoughts and are they having a good life? or they knew u r the one suffering? (if it is not a suffering, then it is fine, no burden to talk about)

Some youngest told me that they hated study and they wish to start work immediately and be the breadwinner, rather to face teachers
I have never denied that there are special case/special need (even if I don't elaborate on them): the eldest is a handicap, the 2nd one is a mentally-challenged one, so the youngest have to bear the burden (he is the hero!)
This is life and we have to face all sort of situations

but u seemed ok mah, some can only earn and earn n cannot even afford a phone to come online to bW
they have to struggle w more that one job lobangs

2 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Soon they will know it is three bro and one sister and they will get a bil real soon 

The mum will be happy for she always yearn a gal.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

36 minutes ago, fab said:

The mum will be happy for she always yearn a gal.

31 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

She will get a sil soon

Haha, as I say my elder bro is e type of man I like, so if I manage to find 1 like him I will consider to tell my family. 

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Tell them wat?u want yr elder bro but he doesnt want u so u got someone like him is it

I mean if i manage to find someone like him then I will tell them I m gay.

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.