Male HQ

Anyone Seen Your Family Members / Relatives e.g Dad or Brother / Uncle or Cousin Naked? (compiled)

pmnpmn

Guest Armpits
11 hours ago, cutejack said:

How old were u then?

He was staying with us since I was a kiddo in 3 room HDB, but only noticed his hunky hairy bod when I was entering into puberty. He's about 15 years my senior, so he was prime hot stud when I was at that horny age. Still recall him masturbating at night, heavy breathing with suppressed moans when spurts of cum was landing on the tissue. Can faintly see his monster cock in the dark. Damn! I'm horny now

1 hour ago, Guest Armpits said:

He was staying with us since I was a kiddo in 3 room HDB, but only noticed his hunky hairy bod when I was entering into puberty. He's about 15 years my senior, so he was prime hot stud when I was at that horny age. Still recall him masturbating at night, heavy breathing with suppressed moans when spurts of cum was landing on the tissue. Can faintly see his monster cock in the dark. Damn! I'm horny now

Wank wank.lol

Not sure if anyone caught their tenants jerk before? Or curious on when their tenants jerk. Last time while my family still have a tenant, I can roughly guess when he jerk as he will shower abit longer than usual and again from the door gap the water reflection tells. 

Guest Armpits
2 hours ago, cutejack said:

I guess many who share room with their brothers surely encounter them wanking. Surely have. Share pls. Hehe

Is it OK to be turned on by your own brother? My friend's brother jerk off openly in their shared room. He even left his cum stains on the mirror. No one cleans the fucking mirror. So eventually, both of them use loads of lubes to jerk off each other. Lasted until brother got girlfriend

20 minutes ago, Guest Armpits said:

Is it OK to be turned on by your own brother? My friend's brother jerk off openly in their shared room. He even left his cum stains on the mirror. No one cleans the fucking mirror. So eventually, both of them use loads of lubes to jerk off each other. Lasted until brother got girlfriend

Nice

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, JT1977 said:

When I was in my early teens still at the age of discovery , I had a hot hunky Cousin who I used to like to play wrestle with . He was in his late 20+ , and had a gym bod . After secondary school on one do those days ,  I had to stay over at his place to do my revision while awaiting my parents to fetch me .  As his parents were working , it was only me and him at his house . 

It was one of those days where he just came back from the gym all sweaty and buffed . As it was only me and him , he just stripped and changed to his short shorts . I was casually remark and admiring his pecs and six pack .

”wah bro .. so big sia”. He has a bit of egoistic and exhibistionitic tendency .. thus he  tried to flaunt his muscles more .

Since I was bored , I ask him if he wanted to wrestle abit just for fun. He was reluctant at first as he was tired after lifting weights at the gym . But after much persuasion ,he agreed with the condition loser must treat Kopi :) 

As I was in uniform and do not want to soil my clothes , I remove my shirt and just was In my shorts . Then we started to play wrestle . 

Being much bigger than me, he constantly overpowers me . As it was a hot afternoon , it was a sweaty affair . He musky manly scent permeates the air while our bodies rub against each other . I started to feel aroused as we grope around each other .

I took this opportunity to explore  his hard muscles and all the touching and groping made him tent in his shorts . As he was wearing those split shorts, his bulge is constantly exposed . I teased him- wah.. your young Brother wake up Liao ..

” Eh.. shut up la..” 

perhaps he was embarrassed - after 10mins or so ,he wanted to stop “. ehh stop Liao la.. tired sia” I say u surrender huh ?

Being egoist in him - “ fuck la ! I show you who is the dominant one”

He managed to over turn me.. and I was in a precarious position , when My face was So close to his bulge that I could sniff his sweat from his underwear .  His shorts almost came loose , and exposing partially his hairy ball sack and cock head . He was clearly aroused .

Dont know what came over me. I just groped his balls in order to let me go.

He screamed” fuck ! let go off my balls .”

He was still adamant not to let me go .  then I just slipped my hands into his shorts / underwear, and tried to fondle his already hard and thick dick . Suddenly , I felt hot jizz in my hands ..and he shouted “ fuck ..fuck .. cum Liao cum Liao “

At that moment he let me go .. and rushed to the toilet to clean up . He was so embarrassed and ask me not to tell anything to his parents or mine .

Haha..those were the days ;)

WOW thats a kinky session...

11 hours ago, JT1977 said:

When I was in my early teens still at the age of discovery , I had a hot hunky Cousin who I used to like to play wrestle with . He was in his late 20+ , and had a gym bod . After secondary school on one do those days ,  I had to stay over at his place to do my revision while awaiting my parents to fetch me .  As his parents were working , it was only me and him at his house . 

It was one of those days where he just came back from the gym all sweaty and buffed . As it was only me and him , he just stripped and changed to his short shorts . I was casually remark and admiring his pecs and six pack .

”wah bro .. so big sia”. He has a bit of egoistic and exhibistionitic tendency .. thus he  tried to flaunt his muscles more .

Since I was bored , I ask him if he wanted to wrestle abit just for fun. He was reluctant at first as he was tired after lifting weights at the gym . But after much persuasion ,he agreed with the condition loser must treat Kopi :) 

As I was in uniform and do not want to soil my clothes , I remove my shirt and just was In my shorts . Then we started to play wrestle . 

Being much bigger than me, he constantly overpowers me . As it was a hot afternoon , it was a sweaty affair . He musky manly scent permeates the air while our bodies rub against each other . I started to feel aroused as we grope around each other .

I took this opportunity to explore  his hard muscles and all the touching and groping made him tent in his shorts . As he was wearing those split shorts, his bulge is constantly exposed . I teased him- wah.. your young Brother wake up Liao ..

” Eh.. shut up la..” 

perhaps he was embarrassed - after 10mins or so ,he wanted to stop “. ehh stop Liao la.. tired sia” I say u surrender huh ?

Being egoist in him - “ fuck la ! I show you who is the dominant one”

He managed to over turn me.. and I was in a precarious position , when My face was So close to his bulge that I could sniff his sweat from his underwear .  His shorts almost came loose , and exposing partially his hairy ball sack and cock head . He was clearly aroused .

Dont know what came over me. I just groped his balls in order to let me go.

He screamed” fuck ! let go off my balls .”

He was still adamant not to let me go .  then I just slipped my hands into his shorts / underwear, and tried to fondle his already hard and thick dick . Suddenly , I felt hot jizz in my hands ..and he shouted “ fuck ..fuck .. cum Liao cum Liao “

At that moment he let me go .. and rushed to the toilet to clean up . He was so embarrassed and ask me not to tell anything to his parents or mine .

Haha..those were the days ;)

Is he married now? U guys still meet for any occasion?

5 hours ago, cutejack said:

Is he married now? U guys still meet for any occasion?

Married with kids . He does still maintain his looks and bod at his age of 50+ . I would consider him as a hot uncle ;) 

12 minutes ago, JT1977 said:

Married with kids . He does still maintain his looks and bod at his age of 50+ . I would consider him as a hot uncle ;) 

So hot and kinky ~ 

My maternal grandparents stayed in Kedah and we'd visit them a few times a year. During a visit I had to pee but the toilet inside the house was occupied so I was told to use the toilet cum shower outside at the back of the house. As I opened the zinc door to the outside toilet lo and behold, my youngest uncle (in his 20s back then) got himself all soaped up and his humongous semi erect cock was right at my eye level. He jobs were plowing farms and driving 8-wheeled lorries so he's developed some solid pecs and they were glistening under the sun's ray with soap bubbles and moisture. I was in awe and totally forgot about my pee until he sort of yelled at me and closed the door. The sight never left me to this day.

7 minutes ago, Gene T said:

My maternal grandparents stayed in Kedah and we'd visit them a few times a year. During a visit I had to pee but the toilet inside the house was occupied so I was told to use the toilet cum shower outside at the back of the house. As I opened the zinc door to the outside toilet lo and behold, my youngest uncle (in his 20s back then) got himself all soaped up and his humongous semi erect cock was right at my eye level. He jobs were plowing farms and driving 8-wheeled lorries so he's developed some solid pecs and they were glistening under the sun's ray with soap bubbles and moisture. I was in awe and totally forgot about my pee until he sort of yelled at me and closed the door. The sight never left me to this day.

Another kinky story ~ you feel like sucking him dry isit! ~:lol:

2 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Another kinky story ~ you feel like sucking him dry isit! ~:lol:

There was a certain unrefined charm since he grew up in the kampung and labour intensive chores resulted in his excellent physique — sculpted chest, thick arms, defined abs and muscular thighs... I forgot to mention he's on the hairy side... imagine the hair on his belly gathered by water forming a treasure trail leading to his pubes.

6 minutes ago, Gene T said:

There was a certain unrefined charm since he grew up in the kampung and labour intensive chores resulted in his excellent physique — sculpted chest, thick arms, defined abs and muscular thighs... I forgot to mention he's on the hairy side... imagine the hair on his belly gathered by water forming a treasure trail leading to his pubes.

Yeah! Real hardworking man! The real workers! People who do their job. LIKE!! ~ :lol:

11 hours ago, Gene T said:

How old are you then? 7 to 8 years old? 

my dad used to bring my bro and I to swim weekly since primary till sec 4.

so we have seen each other naked, and since till sec 4 meaning my bro and i already had pubic hair.

beside that when we go japan and korea tour, tried their onsen and jijimbang also need to be naked.

one of the trip we even went with our malaysian uncle family.  so the guys in both family had seen each other naked.

3 minutes ago, quanjishou said:

so we have seen each other naked, and since till sec 4 meaning my bro and i already had pubic hair.

beside that when we go japan and korea tour, tried their onsen and jijimbang also need to be naked.

one of the trip we even went with our malaysian uncle family.  so the guys in both family had seen each other naked.

Do you or any of your family members have seen or seen with erection? 

9 minutes ago, quanjishou said:

u mean during swimming pool changing room and onsen? dun think so.

Have you seen their erection or yours be seen during other times?

Guest Nothing wrong
15 hours ago, quanjishou said:

I think straight guys are ok to see each other naked! Nothing wrong 

36 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Gay also can see each other naked wat. Lolll

actually seriously when i went to onsen jijimbang, even i saw lots of naked guy and as a gay, i do not feel sexual or horny.

yes to be frank i do look at the bods and cocks, but just looking not staring and do not get horny and get erected at all.  in those environment, u are looking for the relax the freedom of enjoying the spa without any clothings.

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

That’s quite common among guys. Among family members, there will not be any sexual desire. It’s really harmless. One just needs to get over his own internal barrier which is to be seen by other male family members naked. 

so u naked with your family member before?

26 minutes ago, quanjishou said:

dun say can't be, it depends on how open u are and they are.  i know like there are onsen resort with family room for onsen.  so why not??

Ignore that guy. He just opens his mouth whenever he has the opportunity. Trying to act cute like his nickname says, trying to get others attention. 

Guest Act cute
12 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Ignore that guy. He just opens his mouth whenever he has the opportunity. Trying to act cute like his nickname says, trying to get others attention. 

Agree 

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

ya especially bluerunner's attention. He is so handsome n nice guy. He says what he does. Very truthful guy.

2 hours ago, quanjishou said:

dun say can't be, it depends on how open u are and they are.  i know like there are onsen resort with family room for onsen.  so why not??

Ya... My cousin in JC liao still run out totally nude from toilet to his bedroom after shower to get change.

Went to his place to pick up something from him. He was having shower. After sometime sitting in the living room waiting and without knowing I m there, he suddenly ran across my sight in nude cupping his private part with his hand to his room. My aunt told me "aiya he always like that one lah, see until don't want to see liao."

Anyway my aunt's husband wear only boxer brief at home. If you grew up in such family culture since young, I see nothing to be shy about. 

25 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Ya... My cousin in JC liao still run out totally nude from toilet to his bedroom after shower to get change.

Went to his place to pick up something from him. He was having shower. After sometime sitting in the living room waiting and without knowing I m there, he suddenly ran across my sight in nude cupping his private part with his hand to his room. My aunt told me "aiya he always like that one lah, see until don't want to see liao."

Anyway my aunt's husband wear only boxer brief at home. If you grew up in such family culture since young, I see nothing to be shy about. 

Why run. So dangerous. Later slip on the floor. But got dry with towel? If got towel why never wrap with towel? But if really a norm already, why run? 

I was 14 and my older brother of 19 and his friends went swimming and I seen them changing 

They all had about the same size dicks but of course bigger then mine

6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

My 14yo bro doing e same ting too. 😁

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.