Male HQ

Anyone Seen Your Family Members / Relatives e.g Dad or Brother / Uncle or Cousin Naked? (compiled)

pmnpmn

On 10/4/2020 at 2:32 AM, JT1977 said:

When I was in my early teens still at the age of discovery , I had a hot hunky Cousin who I used to like to play wrestle with . He was in his late 20+ , and had a gym bod . After secondary school on one do those days ,  I had to stay over at his place to do my revision while awaiting my parents to fetch me .  As his parents were working , it was only me and him at his house . 

It was one of those days where he just came back from the gym all sweaty and buffed . As it was only me and him , he just stripped and changed to his short shorts . I was casually remark and admiring his pecs and six pack .

”wah bro .. so big sia”. He has a bit of egoistic and exhibistionitic tendency .. thus he  tried to flaunt his muscles more .

Since I was bored , I ask him if he wanted to wrestle abit just for fun. He was reluctant at first as he was tired after lifting weights at the gym . But after much persuasion ,he agreed with the condition loser must treat Kopi :) 

As I was in uniform and do not want to soil my clothes , I remove my shirt and just was In my shorts . Then we started to play wrestle . 

Being much bigger than me, he constantly overpowers me . As it was a hot afternoon , it was a sweaty affair . He musky manly scent permeates the air while our bodies rub against each other . I started to feel aroused as we grope around each other .

I took this opportunity to explore  his hard muscles and all the touching and groping made him tent in his shorts . As he was wearing those split shorts, his bulge is constantly exposed . I teased him- wah.. your young Brother wake up Liao ..

” Eh.. shut up la..” 

perhaps he was embarrassed - after 10mins or so ,he wanted to stop “. ehh stop Liao la.. tired sia” I say u surrender huh ?

Being egoist in him - “ fuck la ! I show you who is the dominant one”

He managed to over turn me.. and I was in a precarious position , when My face was So close to his bulge that I could sniff his sweat from his underwear .  His shorts almost came loose , and exposing partially his hairy ball sack and cock head . He was clearly aroused .

Dont know what came over me. I just groped his balls in order to let me go.

He screamed” fuck ! let go off my balls .”

He was still adamant not to let me go .  then I just slipped my hands into his shorts / underwear, and tried to fondle his already hard and thick dick . Suddenly , I felt hot jizz in my hands ..and he shouted “ fuck ..fuck .. cum Liao cum Liao “

At that moment he let me go .. and rushed to the toilet to clean up . He was so embarrassed and ask me not to tell anything to his parents or mine .

Haha..those were the days ;)

Is this for real or pure fiction?

Lurked at this thread for many years. Decided to share a few of mine.

Growing up, my dad is pretty much the normal strict asian dad to me and my younger brother. He is pretty conservative about nudity even when we go swimming in our childhood. 

It only arouse my curosity more. When we were in Primary School around 10-12, one day my dad came back from work. My brother and me were in his room watching tv. My dad proceed to shower. When suddenly my elder brother squat down and whisper to me to come peep at my dad. It was playful more than erotic. So i took his place and took a peep.

I will never forget what i saw. My father shower while squatting down, probably his habit. His backside was facing me. My eyes was fixated on his hairy asshole sandwiched by his two fleshy buns. Then the huge hanging balls took my attention from his butt hole. I remembered i immediately had a hardon, i was worried my younger brother will see my hardon.

Just as i thought i had a visual feast, it got better. My dad turned. And his dick was facing me, my heart was racing so bad. It was the first time i seen his kkj.  First impression was very dark dick, his foreskin is pulled back revealing a big cock head. And he was very very hairy. I couldnt believe all in a moment of fun with my brother , i seen every part of my naked dad i never seen before including the secret garden hole. Ha. We ran out of the room laughing. To my brother, it was for fun. To me, it was everything i dreamt of seeing. That was a scene i masterbated to growing up.

Fast forward in my teens and early 20s. Our whole family went to Japan and one of the iternity was the onsen. My dad, my brother and myself went to the male section. I remembered my dad was very awkward. Cos he hardly got naked in front of his two sons. But we spoke him to joining us. So technically for the first time the three of us got butt naked together for an hour.

Maybe as a kid, everything on an adult looks HUGE in comparison. This time round, i remembered thinking his dick looks just slightly bigger than ours. Just way way more mature/old looking. 

The curosity of seeing the man who procreate me never fails to excite me. 

Will share other experiences someday down the road.

Stay safe people.

I saw my dad erected while he was sleeping during our long haul flight. I can tell his size must be massive from that big bulge, and he was wearing tight suit pants which make the bulge very obvious. His body size is average, not fat and no tummy, and his height is 186cm.

1 hour ago, Leo789 said:

I saw my dad erected while he was sleeping during our long haul flight. I can tell his size must be massive from that big bulge, and he was wearing tight suit pants which make the bulge very obvious. His body size is average, not fat and no tummy, and his height is 186cm.

whao. Ur dad is tall with big cock. U follow his genes?

• 2 months later...

Saw my father n godpa in nude. But most unforgettable 1 was my uncle(father's bro) who is oso my godpa. Tis was during e early 90s when I m kindergarten age n he was in his 30s. I stay over at his place while my parents were on business trip. Remember it was a weekend n a guy(his friend) came over to his place for dinner n drink. As it was late, my godpa ask me to go sleep n after seeing me on bed, he close my room door. After awhile, I can't hear their chatting n no TV sound too. Young n curious I came down fr bed, went down to e floor n peep thru e gap between e door n floor. Still, I can't see wat they r doing out in e living room. Soon they walk into our rooms corridor n went into my godpa's room n e door closed. Know nothing bcos still young n innocent so went back to bed. After sometimes, I heard their room door opening. I went down to peep again n saw e room door indeed opened but nobody. Soon my godpa walk into e corridor fr e kitchen direction n he was completely nude with a straight pointing hard cock. Not surprise to see hairy cock bcos saw my father when he shower with me but what surprised me was seeing an adult cock can grow till so big. My godpa went into his room but door was not close yet. He then came out again n went into e kitchen. Not long, his friend who was completely nude n hard too oso came out fr e room. He stood at e corridor entrance watching my godpa in kitchen n after few sec he walk to e kitchen too. They both proceed to e living room for quite sometime but I can't see wat they doing. Can heard sound like kissing or sucking I dunno. After abt half an hr, they return to bedroom with their cock still hard. 

My godpa had a gf then n later married with kids. Growing up getting older then I noe he is probably bi. 

2 hours ago, Skinnyswimer97 said:

Only once during primary 5/6. My father teach me how to clean my foreskin. We both shower together. I was very awkward, my first time seeing hairy adult dick but mine is hairless and small. I was quite amazed by his dick thickness and size back then. My father demonstrate by pulling his foreskin exposing his pinkish mushroom head and started washing it. I was very scared and nervous to pull my own foreskin ( back then I didn't know can pull down foreskin LOL). My father gently pinch my dickhead and slowly pull down my foreskin. I had a semi erection shortly LOL. That's the only time I saw my father's dick haha.

My dad taught me how to clean at tat age too. Yes, I m too amazed by e size of an adult cock then. Especially when seeing his soft birdie growing to abit hard when he kept pulling n wash, pulling n wash. 

Your dads are so nice. Mine did not bother at all. So during Pri 6 medical checkup, when the doc asked me to roll back the foreskin, I had great difficulty doing it, and was horrified when it eventually rolled back to reveal hardened smegma, because no one taught me to wash it (now come to think of it, lucky that there was no infection back then or anything, no smell even). After that, camped at the toilet for a long time to remove the hardened stuff (it was really painful) and clean it properly. An embarrassing lesson learnt in hygiene. True horror story of my childhood. 🤢

Edited by renoma1069

1 hour ago, renoma1069 said:

Your dads are so nice. Mine did not bother at all. So during Pri 6 medical checkup, when the doc asked me to roll back the foreskin, I had great difficulty doing it, and was horrified when it eventually rolled back to reveal hardened smegma, because no one taught me to wash it (now come to think of it, lucky that there was no infection back then or anything, no smell even). After that, camped at the toilet for a long time to remove the hardened stuff (it was really painful) and clean it properly. An embarrassing lesson learnt in hygiene. True horror story of my childhood. 🤢

Your childhood horror story has made you a cleaner adult now. It’s worth it. 

4 hours ago, renoma1069 said:

How the doctor reacted? Did he teach or say anything?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2021 at 2:02 PM, FattChoy said:

If you're living with someone for decades under the same roof, you must be blind not to accidentally see something. 

2 brothers n dad loh. Not accidentally but always. 😁

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest

https://www.facebook.com/massbrother/videos/1177256216004742/

After watching the above interview show, now I know my cousin isn't the only one mother has seen him in nude. Indeed there are open minded parents. 

I went over to my cousin's place to stay during my flat on upgrading work. 20yo but still butt naked walking out from toilet to bedroom after shower. Yes, even when my aunt his mother is at home.

Sometime even in nude grabbing food from the kitchen fridge after shower to bring into the bedroom with him. Then when my aunt went into kitchen saw, she will loudly say "CAN YOU PUT ON YOUR PANTS! " 

• 11 months later...
Guest curious dad

wanna ask the folks here.. anyone knows how common it is for dads to masturbate w their sons together. not sex but jo separately but in the same room

On 4/8/2022 at 7:09 AM, Guest curious dad said:

wanna ask the folks here.. anyone knows how common it is for dads to masturbate w their sons together. not sex but jo separately but in the same room

100% not my dad who refrains from even undressing completely in front of me, even when I was a small boy.  I remember in my young days when we took shower together in the kampong communal bathroom, he would leave his underwear on.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Guest
On 4/8/2022 at 2:46 PM, kimlo777 said:

100% not my dad who refrains from even undressing completely in front of me, even when I was a small boy.  I remember in my young days when we took shower together in the kampong communal bathroom, he would leave his underwear on.

Your dad must either be very shy or very conservative! ☺️

On 4/8/2022 at 2:59 PM, kimlo777 said:

recently my nephew came tospend a few nights at my flat cos theirs was undergoing renovation.  so the family split - my sister and her husband stayed with my elder brother, their daughter stayed with my 4th sister who is still single and their son, my nephew, stayed with me.

he slept in my study room which has a day bed.  one night at about 1am, after i finished a report, i was walking to the kitchen to fix myself a cup of milo when on passing the study room, i heard loud music playing in the room.  i called out to him to lower the volume so as not to disturb the neighbours but there was no response.  so i opened the door and right before me, i saw my nephew completely in the nude lying on the day stroking his massive cock.  i stood there pretending to be stunned but was actually taking the time to admire his erect cock which was about 7inches long and very thick and veiny.  he stopped stroking and apologised to me, i also apologised to him for not knocking on the door first.  then he just stood up nonchalantly and said, 'oh well, all boys do it, i am sure you did it when you were my age.'  i cleared my throat and said, 'ok i shall leave you to finish up what you started,' and left the room but not before taking another peek at his cock which remained stiff and pointing up at the ceiling.

I know he has inherited his father's genes.  His father and I have been to the onsen in Japan together and i saw he had such a huge dick even when it was flaccid.

U should have told him that all boys do it but I can do more than that n just kneel down n have it in your mouth? 

On 4/8/2022 at 3:55 PM, cutejack said:

U should have told him that all boys do it but I can do more than that n just kneel down n have it in your mouth? 

oh no, i wouldn't make the first move knowing that my nephew is str8 as an arrow and quite homophobic too.

All in sex is fair.

Guest Guest

recently my nephew came tospend a few nights at my flat cos theirs was undergoing renovation.  so the family split - my sister and her husband stayed with my elder brother, their daughter stayed with my 4th sister who is still single and their son, my nephew, stayed with me.

he slept in my study room which has a day bed.  one night at about 1am, after i finished a report, i was walking to the kitchen to fix myself a cup of milo when on passing the study room, i heard loud music playing in the room.  i called out to him to lower the volume so as not to disturb the neighbours but there was no response.  so i opened the door and right before me, i saw my nephew completely in the nude lying on the day stroking his massive cock.  i stood there pretending to be stunned but was actually taking the time to admire his erect cock which was about 7inches long and very thick and veiny.  he stopped stroking and apologised to me, i also apologised to him for not knocking on the door first.  then he just stood up nonchalantly and said, 'oh well, all boys do it, i am sure you did it when you were my age.'  i cleared my throat and said, 'ok i shall leave you to finish up what you started,' and left the room but not before taking another peek at his cock which remained stiff and pointing up at the ceiling.

I know he has inherited his father's genes.  His father and I have been to the onsen in Japan together and i saw he had such a huge dick even when it was flaccid.

I tot all str8 men will definitely let u eat them? U always haf e power of making them submit to u mah. 

On 4/8/2022 at 9:27 PM, Guest Guest said:

I tot all str8 men will definitely let u eat them? U always haf e power of making them submit to u mah. 

even if i have the power, i have enough self respect not to seduce my own nephew.

All in sex is fair.

Guest guest
On 4/10/2022 at 10:32 AM, Since u r here said:

yes True, in our era, homophobic really  have the phobias then

Nowadays? look at taiwanese now so opened?????! sg very restrictive, u r so wrong
in my wkplace, there is a male staff who is sleepy one day, we (male and fmale staff) jokingly  get more babes walk into the reception, the male staff will wakup instantly! Sorry another female commented, it has to be more hunks! and instantly we got the msg......... there r many who r already out of the closet 
and i m not even in the design/ Arts/ Fashion or Media/mktg industry 
Most imptly,  he doesnt look even effeminate to me at all ... now they mentioned...yes he shd be a potential Bottom

what talking u?? u see what i underline.

suddenly u post a lot, but cannot write properly, people cannot understand u, then u like to anyhow write some abbreviation that does not exist, please la.

if at your age u cannot even write for all to understand, it is better u just shut up and do not post!

aunty, pity us here who need to read your nonsense!!!

On 4/9/2022 at 3:09 PM, Guest guest said:

how old is he? Seems like NRIC starting with T is even more open.

my nephew is in his late 20s.... not sure what his IC alphabet is as  I have never checked it.

All in sex is fair.

Guest Papaya

U stay in a flat ? thot u said u stay in atas condo

On 4/11/2022 at 4:09 AM, Guest Papaya said:

U stay in a flat ? thot u said u stay in atas condo

There seem to be a misconception that flat means HDB flat while apartment means condo apartments.  The reality is that condo unit is also a flat (British) or apartment (American).  I prefer to use British English. 

All in sex is fair.

I have seen elder bother cock. 1 was definitely larger than mine. Another smaller than mine. My younger brother 1 smaller than mine and another one was larger than mine. Larger in term of volume and length. Seen my nephew dick, smaller than mine. It was long ago. I still remember clearly. Even in the same family there are some variation. 

On 4/11/2022 at 1:40 PM, MAH said:

I have seen elder bother cock. 1 was definitely larger than mine. Another smaller than mine. My younger brother 1 smaller than mine and another one was larger than mine. Larger in term of volume and length. Seen my nephew dick, smaller than mine. It was long ago. I still remember clearly. Even in the same family there are some variation. 

Out of curiosity, may I ask under those situations where you saw your sibling’s/relative’s cock and if it appears larger than yours, do you make any comment like, ‘eh… yours is so much larger than mine’? (just an example)

Do you see and pretend nothing has happened?

On 4/11/2022 at 2:12 PM, bluerunner said:

Out of curiosity, may I ask under those situations where you saw your sibling’s/relative’s cock and if it appears larger than yours, do you make any comment like, ‘eh… yours is so much larger than mine’? (just an example)

Swimming with brothers and cousins

or 

sometimes for overseas team building workshops with colleagues and they also very open minded to pee with toilet door open, bathe then walk out naked or just sleep with boxer 

On 4/11/2022 at 2:12 PM, bluerunner said:

Just see, it was accidential. But long enough for me to remember untill now. 

I ask my straight brother can see his cock or not. 

He know I gay. 

He ask me why. 

I say wanna compare see whether same or not. So can see whether our dad cock is also the same. 

Turns out not same at all... 

Thought same father. Same cock. 

Why so different one. 

See is soft. Not hard one. 

Brother is 26 and I am 28. Yes once we did jerk off with each other becos we were fucking half way drunk at home watching porn!🍆💦

Yup only once but I hope we will soon have a 3some with a hot chick haha. 

Guest Guest
On 4/17/2022 at 5:01 AM, Veloster said:

Brother is 26 and I am 28. Yes once we did jerk off with each other becos we were fucking half way drunk at home watching porn!🍆💦

Cool. I would like fucking my brother as welll

On 4/17/2022 at 7:14 AM, Guest Guest said:

Cool. I would like fucking my brother as welll

I would NVR fuck my brother not becos he is str but becos it's against my principle and love for him. Esp so when he loves me for who I am being a bi brother. Even if I am gay he would love me just the same. 

Guest Guest
On 4/17/2022 at 7:16 AM, Veloster said:

I would NVR fuck my brother not becos he is str but becos it's against my principle and love for him. Esp so when he loves me for who I am being a bi brother. Even if I am gay he would love me just the same. 

Are you sure he isn't bi too?

I have respect for you hence I replied but if you continue to be disrespectful I will not respond to any more of your comments . Happy Easter.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.