Male HQ

Anyone Seen Your Family Members / Relatives e.g Dad or Brother / Uncle or Cousin Naked? (compiled)

pmnpmn

I do vividly remember the 1st time I saw my father's kkj. I was very young, maybe 5? I was playing in my parent's room when my dad came home from work. He didn't see me sitting on the floor at other side of the bed and he proceeded to strip and change. As he was pulling up his cotton shorts mid-way, he saw me and laughed out loud, as my face must had shown my state of shock. He continued to pull up his shorts and left the room probably to check if dinner was ready.

I'm not proud of the story I'm about to share. Truth be told I sometimes wonder if I was somewhat the cause why he left his family, probably because he couldn't accept the fact, having experienced it himself firsthand..

I should've been about 7 when it happened. He was a drunkard, to us it was quite normal to see and find him drunk when he's off work. That fateful morning, as I was preparing to go to school, I went into the room which we normally share (having slept in a different room the night before), to find him fast asleep, totally naked. His penis was erected and stood rigid. I was too naive at that age to understand much about sex, getting a hard on and such. But I was fascinated by the sight of an erected penis. And I suspect that must have been the moment of truth and the confirmation to my sexual orientation.

A few nights later, we slept together in the same room. For reason unknown, they slept separately, hence us sharing the room together. I remember that night he came home late, as usual. After shower, he donned on his sarong and climbed into his bed. I pretended to be asleep and waited for my cue when he started snoring...

When I figured it was safe to make my move, I slowly climbed into his bed, slid thru the opening of his sarong to find his manhood. I don't know why, but I so want to touch it. I want to smell it. I want to taste it! And I did.. I held his penis and his testicles with both hands and I rubbed them on my face. Next I took his penis and put it into my mouth and just held it for a few seconds.

He must've felt it because he stirred and I suppose he became aware that I was down there between his legs and was playing with his manhood. He never said anything, I guess he was too shocked and perhaps a little scared of what is happening at that moment. He changed his position so as to prevent me from continuing to fondle him.

The next day, over lunch, I heard them whispering something and I heard her telling him 'don't think too much about it' and I clearly heard him gagging...

Not too long after this incident, things began to change in the family. He eventually disappeared from his family, he practically dumped them and they became estranged for close to 20 years.

I don't suppose we could talk about this kind of thing. We are after all a typical Chinese family. I didn't mean to touch my own father. I wish I could apologize to them in person and receive their forgiveness. It is a dark secret the three of us kept. They kept it to their deaths, and now I am the only one left to carry this secret..and the guilt..

I seen my Pa fucking my Ma in hotel room bathroom in the middle of the nite. I m 9yo that time, was on holiday in Taiwan. Was waken up by the cold air con in room then heard voices from the bathroom, the door was not totally close leaving a gap. I m looking at the mirror reflection seeing both naked, my Pa was sitting on the toilet bowl and my Ma sitting on top of him.

After both done, Ma came down from Pa standing cleaning her CB with tissue and my Pa sitting on the toilet bowl wiping his hard kkj with toilet paper. Both shower and I went back to my bed using pillow to cover my head. After done with their shower Pa is the first to come out of bathroom. I remember clearly his kkj was still very hard standing infront the wall mirror next to the mini bar drying himself with towel.

I seen my Pa fucking my Ma in hotel room bathroom in the middle of the nite. I m 9yo that time, was on holiday in Taiwan. Was waken up by the cold air con in room then heard voices from the bathroom, the door was not totally close leaving a gap. I m looking at the mirror reflection seeing both naked, my Pa was sitting on the toilet bowl and my Ma sitting on top of him.

After both done, Ma came down from Pa standing cleaning her CB with tissue and my Pa sitting on the toilet bowl wiping his hard kkj with toilet paper. Both shower and I went back to my bed using pillow to cover my head. After done with their shower Pa is the first to come out of bathroom. I remember clearly his kkj was still very hard standing infront the wall mirror next to the mini bar drying himself with towel.

after fuck.still.hard huh?wow

after fuck.still.hard huh?wow

Envy guys tat can still be so hard after ejaculated. Is there a way to train ? My ex was a Malay guy n after he ejaculated he can still maintain a hardon even after finishing his shower. Why these guys can?

• 2 weeks later...

My dad is very shy. He never let me see him naked, always has at least underwear on.

When I was 19, one day, I went to the shower as same time as him (our house has 2 bathrooms).

Suddenly, there was no more water at my bathroom and I was in the middle of the shower already. Luckily at that time, my mum and my sister were not at home.

So I put my towel to cover my dick, then knock the door and ask my dad whether his bathroom still had water running. He said Yes, then I asked him whether I could join him due to water problem at the other bathroom.

He hestiated at first, however, in the end, he opened the door for me.

And it is the first and only time I see his dick. It is "normal", not so long, not so short but very dark

Not my dad but my dad in camp. Cut long story short, due to major renovations to the bunks, I was allocated an all enciks bunk. Not all stayed in but one whom stayed in regularly was having backache and leg pain after his IPPT. Seeing that he was suffering in pain, I offered him a decent massage. He just auto removed all his clothings and passed me his Chinese medicated massage oil. I must say his balls are big and his penis was pinkish and clean for a 40 plus y.o. man. Moving forward, he treated me like a son and even scolded me once for not cleaning my penis while showering. He frowned at the way I cleaned it and showed me how the correct way with his penis. My own dad didnt even teach me!

Why will a heterosexual man teach a man how to clean? Not his bio teacher, or doc

I even asked a group of men (dads and not married ones) who have not gone for any massage at all, if going to a spa massage would they accept another normal straight men who do their massage, though they r shy , they prefer women...

Not my dad but my dad in camp. Cut long story short, due to major renovations to the bunks, I was allocated an all enciks bunk. Not all stayed in but one whom stayed in regularly was having backache and leg pain after his IPPT. Seeing that he was suffering in pain, I offered him a decent massage. He just auto removed all his clothings and passed me his Chinese medicated massage oil. I must say his balls are big and his penis was pinkish and clean for a 40 plus y.o. man. Moving forward, he treated me like a son and even scolded me once for not cleaning my penis while showering. He frowned at the way I cleaned it and showed me how the correct way with his penis. My own dad didnt even teach me!

• 2 weeks later...

Pa was my dad university best friend. Dad make him my godpa so I cal him Pa since young. My mom left me n my dad when I was 4yo, so I m the only one living with my dad and Pa is the next closer person I like to be with.

During 1995 when I my 6yo, dad got promoted in his company n his position make him busy traveling out of SG for weeks very frequent. I remember one of the month during the same year dad needs to travel for 2 weeks again and happen tat my grandparents were gog holidays on the same period so dad put me to stay with Pa so tat he could send n fetch me during school.

Pa was 40yo single n also a regular officer in the army tat time. He stay alone in an apartment in Balestia area.

It was a fantasic stay bcos i saw another side of my Pa. Pa only wear an underwear at home, those with no brand triangle cutting kind from grey, white, yellow, beige all look so sexy on him. Every night Pa will on the aircon in my room n make me to sleep. Tat night the same thing after I fall asleep, he off the light,left the room n close the door but actually I my still awake. After awhile I open my room door n peep outside, all lights were off only my Pa's room was on n the living room lighting was dimmed. I tip toe to see what's Pa doing n he was having his bathe in his room toilet with the door opened. Tat was the first time I got to see Pa naked with thick dark n cut flaccid dick n 2 low hanging balls. When he done n drying himself I hurry back to my bedroom, close the door leaving as very small gap to peep.

After sometime he came out from his room naked. He went to kitchen to pick up a can of beer then took the cordless phone from the table n went to the balcony direction. After I heard him chatting over the phone, I sneak out from my room again to check on him. He was in the balcony sitting naked on the rattan chair with both his legs on the coffee table chatting over the phone(Dun worry, nobody can see him naked bcos the balcony got nothing infront, it was facing an open grass land ). As he was chatting, I saw him keep flicking n playing with his dick till his dick turns hard. After hanging up the phone he drink his beer n continue to stroke his hard dick. Pa uses his 2 hands to stroke, he do really have a thick n long dick. I can still remember the pek pek sound when his hard dick bounce back on his lower abs when he flick his dick. The amazing part was seeing him ejaculate on his abs, chest n hands.

The next morning, Saturday, i went to Pa's room n he was still sleeping in bed. I cal him to wake him up but he still not waking so i pull his blanket away. Wow... naked with morning wood. I went up the bed n pull his hand n shout papa wake up then he say OK OK but eyes still close. The most crazy part is I ask "papa y your kuku bird hard hard" n I use my hand to hold it. Then he open his eyes n say "oei, no manners u...next time u grow up u will know". He then get off from bed walking to bathroom with his hard bouncing cock...haha.

Great sharing:

the funny part is: it is really true account of "that"era.....where kids will wake "dads" up (and most straight men luv to sleep) and

I find it esp so real at:

" he open his eyes n say "oei, no manners u...next time u grow up u will know".

"no manners"

it s really that type of typical wordings...

The next morning, Saturday, i went to Pa's room n he was still sleeping in bed. I cal him to wake him up but he still not waking so i pull his blanket away. Wow... naked with morning wood. I went up the bed n pull his hand n shout papa wake up then he say OK OK but eyes still close. The most crazy part is I ask "papa y your kuku bird hard hard" n I use my hand to hold it. Then he open his eyes n say "oei, no manners u...next time u grow up u will know". He then get off from bed walking to bathroom with his hard bouncing cock...haha.

When I was 10, I was still sleeping with my parents. Quite often I was woken up by them fucking but I was too young to understand what was going on. One time, I think my Mother was so high that she grabbed my hand too tightly and I woke up and saw my Father moving his bum up and down on my mum and he was panting and she was moaning and her hands moving about violently. Then I saw him suddenly kissed my mum's mouth and his whole body shook and I distinctly saw his bum muscle tightening against my mum's bottom.... My hand was so painful I screamed and cried. My Father rolled over and l saw his semi hard cock glistening... I Guess that must have been CB juice. Mnet morning I innocently asked my mum if dad was beating her up and she just smiled....

I think it s your mum torturing u, grabbing u so tightly till you screamed

Glistening? Not due to his own cum?

So innocent!!!!!!!!!!!!! asked your mum whether was he beating her?

When I was 10, I was still sleeping with my parents. Quite often I was woken up by them fucking but I was too young to understand what was going on. One time, I think my Mother was so high that she grabbed my hand too tightly and I woke up and saw my Father moving his bum up and down on my mum and he was panting and she was moaning and her hands moving about violently. Then I saw him suddenly kissed my mum's mouth and his whole body shook and I distinctly saw his bum muscle tightening against my mum's bottom.... My hand was so painful I screamed and cried. My Father rolled over and l saw his semi hard cock glistening... I Guess that must have been CB juice. Mnet morning I innocently asked my mum if dad was beating her up and she just smiled....

Last year i saw him naked. I caught him fucking my friend's dad. There was a party down the hdb block and i noticed my dad is gone. Not sure where he went then i had the urged to pee so i went back to our place. As i went straight to the bathroom, i heard some noise in my dad's room. The door was open, i think they forgot to lock it then i saw what they're doing. They also caught me and said sorry. I moved out of the house since then but i never have told my friend. It is their own business. He is also divorced when it happened.

Last year i saw him naked. I caught him fucking my friend's dad. There was a party down the hdb block and i noticed my dad is gone. Not sure where he went then i had the urged to pee so i went back to our place. As i went straight to the bathroom, i heard some noise in my dad's room. The door was open, i think they forgot to lock it then i saw what they're doing. They also caught me and said sorry. I moved out of the house since then but i never have told my friend. It is their own business. He is also divorced when it happened.

That's a pretty interesting and kinky story. However, that's kinda disappointing too. And may be cool but wierd and disgusted. This just evoked so much feeling in me

Pa was my dad university best friend. Dad make him my godpa so I cal him Pa since young. My mom left me n my dad when I was 4yo, so I m the only one living with my dad and Pa is the next closer person I like to be with.

During 1995 when I my 6yo, dad got promoted in his company n his position make him busy traveling out of SG for weeks very frequent. I remember one of the month during the same year dad needs to travel for 2 weeks again and happen tat my grandparents were gog holidays on the same period so dad put me to stay with Pa so tat he could send n fetch me during school.

Pa was 40yo single n also a regular officer in the army tat time. He stay alone in an apartment in Balestia area.

It was a fantasic stay bcos i saw another side of my Pa. Pa only wear an underwear at home, those with no brand triangle cutting kind from grey, white, yellow, beige all look so sexy on him. Every night Pa will on the aircon in my room n make me to sleep. Tat night the same thing after I fall asleep, he off the light,left the room n close the door but actually I my still awake. After awhile I open my room door n peep outside, all lights were off only my Pa's room was on n the living room lighting was dimmed. I tip toe to see what's Pa doing n he was having his bathe in his room toilet with the door opened. Tat was the first time I got to see Pa naked with thick dark n cut flaccid dick n 2 low hanging balls. When he done n drying himself I hurry back to my bedroom, close the door leaving as very small gap to peep.

After sometime he came out from his room naked. He went to kitchen to pick up a can of beer then took the cordless phone from the table n went to the balcony direction. After I heard him chatting over the phone, I sneak out from my room again to check on him. He was in the balcony sitting naked on the rattan chair with both his legs on the coffee table chatting over the phone(Dun worry, nobody can see him naked bcos the balcony got nothing infront, it was facing an open grass land ). As he was chatting, I saw him keep flicking n playing with his dick till his dick turns hard. After hanging up the phone he drink his beer n continue to stroke his hard dick. Pa uses his 2 hands to stroke, he do really have a thick n long dick. I can still remember the pek pek sound when his hard dick bounce back on his lower abs when he flick his dick. The amazing part was seeing him ejaculate on his abs, chest n hands.

So now u know y it is hard n big? Hahahaha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Awwww...

• 4 weeks later...

Me 25 & my father 50, we both r always bare naked at home even my mother is at home. I've seen him hard when he is having nap, seen him urine when I m having shower & lots more. Might be my brought up from young bcos my father don't wear anything at home so as a boy i don't wear too. Already use to it as years go by & my mother see my everything from a boy to now so nothing to shy about. 

35 minutes ago, Guest said:

Me 25 & my father 50, we both r always bare naked at home even my mother is at home. I've seen him hard when he is having nap, seen him urine when I m having shower & lots more. Might be my brought up from young bcos my father don't wear anything at home so as a boy i don't wear too. Already use to it as years go by & my mother see my everything from a boy to now so nothing to shy about. 

Crazy family ! But I have also heard of wives seeing their husband's father and brothers naked and walking around with hard on too . To me these are weirdos and of unsound mind family ! 

When I was 10 years old, my father talk 2 me bout circumcise me.(since not many Indian don't practice circumcise). I was so scared of the knife, needles etc. During that time I m so naive. So he explained 2 me circumcise is 2 ensure my dick always clean & dry. I told him my dick will b in blood evertime I was so super scare that time. Then he said ' where got blood. U like a girl crying only'! He show his dick 2 me. I can still remember his cut dick until now. That is the 1st time I meet his 'friend'.

Until now I will smile whenever I remember this.

Every-time the moon shines, i become alive.

8 hours ago, Guest said:

This is the kind of family every family should work towards. Every family member should not feel uncomfortable looking at each other naked, even though may not be pretty. Very good for family bonding of the non-sexual kind. Others may find it crazy as the problem is in their minds with perverse thoughts. 

1 hour ago, xboyhunk said:

This is the kind of family every family should work towards. Every family member should not feel uncomfortable looking at each other naked, even though may not be pretty. Very good for family bonding of the non-sexual kind. Others may find it crazy as the problem is in their minds with perverse thoughts. 

This needs to be seen in context. Japanese, for example, are brought up on communal bathing, so it's quite normal for them to have seen family members naked. Though I haven't heard of them prancing around starkers outside the bathroom. However, in SE Asia, it is certainly unusual to be naked in front of family members after puberty. Being naked in front of relatives by marriage is even more bizarre.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

This needs to be seen in context. Japanese, for example, are brought up on communal bathing, so it's quite normal for them to have seen family members naked. Though I haven't heard of them prancing around starkers outside the bathroom. However, in SE Asia, it is certainly unusual to be naked in front of family members after puberty. Being naked in front of relatives by marriage is even more bizarre.

Just a matter of getting used to. No big deal until someone makes a big deal out of it.

16 hours ago, Guest said:

U are just copying from that Taiwanese movie where the main actor and his dad walk around the apartment naked! It doesn't happen in Singapore! Seeing your dad hard cock is just an added fantasy by You to the Taiwan movie!

14 hours ago, Chukie Guido said:

Very disrespectful of others and quite an ignorant response...if me and my family do not do this is must be uncivilized and wrong...seems to me you are of unsound mind...not the author.

Do you even understand English at all ?

20 hours ago, Guest said:

Sounds like my army friend. Once after camp, i went to his house n proceed to his bedroom. He told me he need a bathe first before we go out. He strip totally naked grab his towel n walked out his bedroom to e kitchen bathroom. His mother was in the kitchen doing cooking n he walk naked into e kitchen. I asked him after tat n he told me what so shy about, his mother see until dun wan to see! Lol

• 4 weeks later...

I still remember when I was young around 5. One day, my father send me go to school and he told me that he cannot fetch me home, because he had a meeting with his clients. He told me, your godfather today off duty he will fetch you his home. When my godfather fetch me his home, he bought a lunch after we finish the lunch , he said to me do your homework finish later will help you take a shower. When I finish my homework, he called me go to bathroom, he help me take out all my shirt and go in the bathroom, when I turn over side. I was surprised that I saw my godfather are naked, I saw is dick is long and hairy. My godfather saw me and ask me you never seen before. I said to he it my first time. Then he ask me when your father help you take a shower is it no naked like me. I said my father had half naked only his still wear underwear and take shower to me. My godfather said to me oh I see ok, he ask me turn around face to the wall and he help me rub the soap my front whole body, I can fill it my back shoulder had touch is dick and hairy. Then he ask me turn around again and he rub the soap to my whole back and butt too, I surprised again saw is dick longer and stood up. After finish my shower, he take the bath towel to wipe my body and he help me to wear my sleeping shirt. He said to me go to his bed room and take a nap . After he finish his shower, he step out and wipe his body. I saw he his dick still longer but no stood up but his dick swing left and right. After is finish he just wear underwear. Later he join me in the bedroom take a nap too and he hug me to sleep. I can fill his body is warm and dick too. 

• G_M changed the title to Anyone Seen Your Family Members / Relatives e.g Dad or Brother / Uncle or Cousin Naked? (compiled)
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.