Male HQ

Anyone Seen Your Family Members / Relatives e.g Dad or Brother / Uncle or Cousin Naked? (compiled)

pmnpmn

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, cutejack said:

hahahahaha...hahahahahaha..omg my sis is looking at me now....hopefully she don't ask y m I laffing.lol

Would you Ask your sis if she wld teach you how to lick a cunt? 

5 hours ago, Guest said:

I don't know why the big deal about seeing your dad naked. I have seen him naked for as long as I can remember..... He used to bath me until I was about 10 and he used to wash my cock with soap and my ass crack with his finger. I Guess at times it felt good and my cock responded to his touch  and became hard. He asked me out of the blue if I jerk off and I said what was that. He said when your cock was hard how did you feel. I said just nice lah. That's when he said it can feel nicer if you continue to stroke it. And he went on to strike mine cock which was for some reason already hard at that time. I remember he squeezed it in between strokes and I somehow also just held his hard throbbing cock and just followed what he did. It didn't take too Long before I had this sensation built up from underneath my groin and I had my first orgasm and shot a huge load onto his chest. I was so high I squeezed His cock so tightly he led out a small cry and his whole body shook violently and Guess what, he shot his huge load of cum into my face which accidentally got into my mouth! That day, I had my first orgasm, tasted my first cum, and saw another man shoot his load! It was an unforgettable exoeri nice until today. Well, he cleaned up for me and said now you know what jerk off is. Don't overdo it, but it is normal if you feel like doing it. He was the best dad anyone can ask for. 

So nice to have such a dad, I cannot believe he asked u have you jerk off before??! Your mum doesn't help u to bathe?

10 minutes ago, Guest said:

Chill lah Henry.... Why don't you tell us if you have seen your  dad's cock... To bring the topic back

Clap clap for this guest! I wish to tell the moderators to chillax but I m worried they will ban me forever!

good to have guests who have courage and wisdom but not those guests who r smartalecks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2016 at 5:10 PM, Guest said:

I don't know why the big deal about seeing your dad naked. I have seen him naked for as long as I can remember..... He used to bath me until I was about 10 and he used to wash my cock with soap and my ass crack with his finger. I Guess at times it felt good and my cock responded to his touch  and became hard. He would explain to me that it was normal and nothing unusual. So I wasn't at all surprised when I washed for him and felt his cock grew too. It was just natural that his was bigger than mine since u was younger. He never made it a big deal that his cock became hard. At times, it became really hard and throbbing and red... And I recall trying to make mine as hard and throbbing and red too when he washed for me. I started bathing in my own from about 11 and we only bath together whenever we went Swimming and that's why I would share the cubicle with Him again. He would do his own thing and I wasted my own cock. Thinking back, pretty often both of us had hard on at the same time and by the time I was about 12, he thought me how to jerk off. I remember the first time was in the shower at home when we decided to shower together. He asked me out of the blue if I jerk off and I said what was that. He said when your cock was hard how did you feel. I said just nice lah. That's when he said it can feel nicer if you continue to stroke it. And he went on to strike mine cock which was for some reason already hard at that time. I remember he squeezed it in between strokes and I somehow also just held his hard throbbing cock and just followed what he did. It didn't take too Long before I had this sensation built up from underneath my groin and I had my first orgasm and shot a huge load onto his chest. I was so high I squeezed His cock so tightly he led out a small cry and his whole body shook violently and Guess what, he shot his huge load of cum into my face which accidentally got into my mouth! That day, I had my first orgasm, tasted my first cum, and saw another man shoot his load! It was an unforgettable exoeri nice until today. Well, he cleaned up for me and said now you know what jerk off is. Don't overdo it, but it is normal if you feel like doing it. He was the best dad anyone can ask for. 

Wow your dad must be sexy and huge cock too?

• 3 weeks later...
On Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 5:10 PM, Guest said:

I don't know why the big deal about seeing your dad naked. I have seen him naked for as long as I can remember..... He used to bath me until I was about 10 and he used to wash my cock with soap and my ass crack with his finger. I Guess at times it felt good and my cock responded to his touch  and became hard. He would explain to me that it was normal and nothing unusual. So I wasn't at all surprised when I washed for him and felt his cock grew too. It was just natural that his was bigger than mine since u was younger. He never made it a big deal that his cock became hard. At times, it became really hard and throbbing and red... And I recall trying to make mine as hard and throbbing and red too when he washed for me. I started bathing in my own from about 11 and we only bath together whenever we went Swimming and that's why I would share the cubicle with Him again. He would do his own thing and I wasted my own cock. Thinking back, pretty often both of us had hard on at the same time and by the time I was about 12, he thought me how to jerk off. I remember the first time was in the shower at home when we decided to shower together. He asked me out of the blue if I jerk off and I said what was that. He said when your cock was hard how did you feel. I said just nice lah. That's when he said it can feel nicer if you continue to stroke it. And he went on to strike mine cock which was for some reason already hard at that time. I remember he squeezed it in between strokes and I somehow also just held his hard throbbing cock and just followed what he did. It didn't take too Long before I had this sensation built up from underneath my groin and I had my first orgasm and shot a huge load onto his chest. I was so high I squeezed His cock so tightly he led out a small cry and his whole body shook violently and Guess what, he shot his huge load of cum into my face which accidentally got into my mouth! That day, I had my first orgasm, tasted my first cum, and saw another man shoot his load! It was an unforgettable exoeri nice until today. Well, he cleaned up for me and said now you know what jerk off is. Don't overdo it, but it is normal if you feel like doing it. He was the best dad anyone can ask for. 

Ya...no big deal seeing my dad naked too. He always sleeping bare naked. Whenever my mom is on night shift, he will ask me over to sleep with him and I will join him in naked sleep. He normally will have hardon in middle of night and when he turn side way during sleep his hard cock will touch my ass crack  bcos I normally sleep side way.  I will get hard too bcos I love that feel. One night I was waken up by the shake of bed, I turn and saw my dad stroking his hard cock with his eyes closing, he then open his eyes and say "sorry son I wake u up"! My dad saw me go hard too. He laugh and say u need help and then he went on to stroke mine. I then wake up, sit on top of dad's thigh and went on to stroke his throbbing thick hard cock . When dad was about to cum I can feel his cock head very sore, growing bigger and harder, bigger and harder and his strong strength keep lifting up his hip and buttock from bed moaning out argh fuk....argh fuk.....and finally he shoot out his huge load of cum on his abs and chest. He pull me down to lye on his body and hug me tightly saying 'thank you son!"  At this time I can feel his hot cum on my body too. After awhile i continue sitting on dad's thigh, took the wet tissue help him wipe his sticky cock and clean up those cum on his body and on my body.

He is always my best dad too.

Is my fiction good?

20 hours ago, Guest said:

Ya...no big deal seeing my dad naked too. He always sleeping bare naked. Whenever my mom is on night shift, he will ask me over to sleep with him and I will join him in naked sleep. He normally will have hardon in middle of night and when he turn side way during sleep his hard cock will touch my ass crack  bcos I normally sleep side way.  I will get hard too bcos I love that feel. One night I was waken up by the shake of bed, I turn and saw my dad stroking his hard cock with his eyes closing, he then open his eyes and say "sorry son I wake u up"! My dad saw me go hard too. He laugh and say u need help and then he went on to stroke mine. I then wake up, sit on top of dad's thigh and went on to stroke his throbbing thick hard cock . When dad was about to cum I can feel his cock head very sore, growing bigger and harder, bigger and harder and his strong strength keep lifting up his hip and buttock from bed moaning out argh fuk....argh fuk.....and finally he shoot out his huge load of cum on his abs and chest. He pull me down to lye on his body and hug me tightly saying 'thank you son!"  At this time I can feel his hot cum on my body too. After awhile i continue sitting on dad's thigh, took the wet tissue help him wipe his sticky cock and clean up those cum on his body and on my body.

He is always my best dad too.

Is my fiction good?

Ummm... there is something disturbing in the whole incest situation, or either that, daddy issues. 

Love. 

• 3 weeks later...

Had seen my dad's dick but it was never erect.  My dad is quite conservative and although when young, we bathed in the village's communal bathroom, my dad was always careful not to let me see him erect.  Soft my dad's dick was a good 3 inches long and he had low-hanging balls with a sprinkling of hair covering it.  Unlike my dad, my dick is small and my balls do not hang low. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

My dad is kinda hung and hairy, maybe 5+ inches soft...always kinda shy when he goes commando in his boxers when he sleep. There were a few time he was hard when he woke up. ( can see him holding it down for the sake of my sisters, heh). When he finished bathing or when we go holiday, hes not so shy when drying off and wearing his undies. I did managed to ask if I could touch him while soft when i was 12, for like less than a minute. Then he dunwan le.....

16 hours ago, Matty C said:

My dad is kinda hung and hairy, maybe 5+ inches soft...always kinda shy when he goes commando in his boxers when he sleep. There were a few time he was hard when he woke up. ( can see him holding it down for the sake of my sisters, heh). When he finished bathing or when we go holiday, hes not so shy when drying off and wearing his undies. I did managed to ask if I could touch him while soft when i was 12, for like less than a minute. Then he dunwan le.....

5+ inches when not erected is fucking long! (to an Asian)

Good that ur daddy said no to u

There is a PRC dad with his teenage son staying at the hotel where I am at. I have noticed them at the pool and gym area a few times. The dad and son, though shower in separate stalls, but seemed to be comfortably naked around each other in locker area. 

Love. 

On 5/5/2016 at 10:51 PM, Matty C said:

You must be hung too... wink

Guest 95boy

When im young since primary school, I started to just wear a shirt and nothing else at home.. Following what my dad did but he would at least wear a loose breif.

We would bathe together and he would wash my hair and body.. As young kid, im curious about dick as it looks different from mine. My dad has about 3inch when flaccid and with hair...

There was once when i just finish sec1 mid year exam we went for a trip and we stayed the same room.

After shower we will go out of the bathroom and dry ourself.. I saw his dick my dick slowly grew my dad see it and laugh. He asked why Im hard, i told him i see his dick make me hard..

My dad knew that im gay.. I bend down and took his dick into my mouth being so horny he did not stop me from that. After 10mins he cummed.

32 minutes ago, Guest 95boy said:

When im young since primary school, I started to just wear a shirt and nothing else at home.. Following what my dad did but he would at least wear a loose breif.

We would bathe together and he would wash my hair and body.. As young kid, im curious about dick as it looks different from mine. My dad has about 3inch when flaccid and with hair...

There was once when i just finish sec1 mid year exam we went for a trip and we stayed the same room.

After shower we will go out of the bathroom and dry ourself.. I saw his dick my dick slowly grew my dad see it and laugh. He asked why Im hard, i told him i see his dick make me hard..

My dad knew that im gay.. I bend down and took his dick into my mouth being so horny he did not stop me from that. After 10mins he cummed.

really he really didn't stop  u? but what about your mum, what is she doing?

Carlo,
Might not be, it may not be inherited

2 hours ago, carlo.carlo said:

You must be hung too... wink

I find it strange and (sad) that there are no mention of taking care of a father's final days, bed ridden in bed... having to take care of his personal needs like cleaning him, and therefore seeing him naked.

That was what first came to mind when I read the title 'anyone seeing your dad naked?'

Instead there are so many tales and replies of 'sex with dad' ???

Are most gays so shallow?

2 hours ago, Guest 95boy said:

Sounds like fiction

On 8 May 2016 at 5:19 PM, Guest said:

Yes i think so too. I dont believe the father will let his son to continue suck his dick.

I don't see why not if the dad is also gay/bi? If I knew my dad was also into cock I would definitely suck him off.... The only prob is most SG dads are either homophobic or if they are indeed into cock, their son would be the last person they share such info with.....

49 minutes ago, Lovepanties said:

I don't see why not if the dad is also gay/bi? If I knew my dad was also into cock I would definitely suck him off.... The only prob is most SG dads are either homophobic or if they are indeed into cock, their son would be the last person they share such info with.....

Would it be considered an incest? A lot of cultures do not approved such act.

4 hours ago, Guest said:

Haha father no.  But my step brother yes.  Shared a room with him.  He's muscular guards regular officer.  Whenever he's home he's always topless in his boxers or shorts.  Saw him naked few times before.  Whenever he's not at home I'll jerk off on his bed while sniffing his used undies.. 

That's lucky of you. Guards are all muscular people. Since the both of you are brothers, didn't you guys get shirtless/nude together?

5 hours ago, Lovepanties said:

I guess it would be considered incest..I don't think it's a big deal .

a a lot of cultures don't approve of gay/bi people too....lol....

This is definitely incest. At the very most just go topless or nude together and touching muscles is fine but never anything beyond that.

• G_M changed the title to Anyone Seen Your Family Members / Relatives e.g Dad or Brother / Uncle or Cousin Naked? (compiled)
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.