Male HQ

Anyone Seen Your Family Members / Relatives e.g Dad or Brother / Uncle or Cousin Naked? (compiled)

pmnpmn

23 minutes ago, Guest :-( said:

Not my family or relatives, but my friend's elder brother.

We were in Sec3/4 and two of us went to this shortie classmate's house after school to pak video games in his room. Still remembered his mom was very nice to us because she offered us pandan chiffon cakes! Played until evening time, his brother around 21yo returned from work or camp (not sure?). They shared the same room. Anyway since only 2 persons can play the ps fighting game, I waited for my turn and noticed that his brother was actually very handsome looking as compared to his average little shortie brother. After that, his brother came into room and stripped off to his underwear and wrapped a towel around his waist and proceed to the bathroom. I couldn't help but notice his dark greenish triangular underwear the moment he dropped his jeans. The best part was his return after a shower. He came in, closed the door and went to his drawer to find a fresh piece of underwear. Then, he took off the towel to dry his groin area and then put on his that white underwear. Can see his dick totally while he's busy wiping himself sia. Not sure why he totally not shy at all. Probably, he just felt we were some ignorant teenagers too busy with games. After that incident, I always asked my shortie friend to go his house pak games (ofc is to see his naked bro lol).

good excuse but don't criticise your friend leh

3 hours ago, cutejack said:

R u still going now?mayb for other reason?lol

No more in contact now. Didn't get to see his bro naked body again >:( He wasn't around most of the time. Then o levels coming cannot keep playing games.

3 hours ago, lovehandle said:

good excuse but don't criticise your friend leh

Just short also not really criticise as he's not my type, thin and wear specs nerdy look. He should learn more from his suave brother lah, so daring to change in front of other guys like nothing. I realised most straights are not shy to go naked, not sure why. Went ns and first time in my life saw many guys changing in the bunk after shower too. Too bad my buddy wasn't my type though I've seen his privates, so bushy and never trim. EEeew!

• G_M changed the title to Anyone Seen Your Family Members / Relatives e.g Dad or Brother / Uncle or Cousin Naked? (compiled)
Guest bibi and baba
14 hours ago, G_M said:

Sorry to be a spoil sport but the story of incest is not what this post is about. 

It's about seeing your family members naked but NOT having sex with your family members.

so are you gonna spank them for being out of topic.

tumblr_inline_nfbnxqyRA81r45d7k.gif

• 4 weeks later...

This is about my relative seeing me naked. It was after swimming in my condo's pool when I was showering in my toilet. Then my aunt knocked on my door and asked if I could rinse (the chlorine water off) my cousin brother for awhile. So I let him me and proceeded to rinse him under the shower but I totally forgotten that I was NAKED. I was only 15 and had some hair down there while he was only P5. No wonder her kept staring at my dick, I didn't realise it was my hair he was staring at. It didn't hit me until that same night that i exposed my naked teen body to my cousin brother haha

Seeing our cousins naked during our teenage years is quite common (I thought). 

During Chinese New Year, visit to grandparents is unavoidable. My uncles, aunties and cousins will all be there on the 2nd day of CNY. 

I have 6 male cousins and during shower time, waiting for the toilet does take a lot of time. So my cousins and I did share toilet for showering during our teens. I remembered we were all  aged between 16-18. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2016 at 0:52 PM, pelikat28 said:

For the second incident, I was 14 years old then.

We went fishing and picnic near Batu Ferringhi (in Penang) alongside with my cousin. Nothing happened during the picnic so I will shorten the story to the moment when we got back home after getting ourselves partially soaked with sea water.

While waiting to use the bathroom, I let my cousin use it first as I can wait for my turn later. So I decided to clear my bag with beach sands in it at the living room. As I walked to the kitchen to throw away the sands, my uncle was there as well but he was naked halfway puting on his sarong.

His penis was quite long even at non-erect mode. He got shy a bit and quickly wrap up his sarong. And again, I still don't have any feelings over what I saw though I still remember clearly his penis size and shape.

Okay, now moving on to the third incident. This time, I have moved back to my hometown for secondary school and I often stay at my uncle's place during the year end school holidays. I was 16 during that time.

It was almost midnight but still he was watching TV for some late night show. I'm not sure he was aware I'm sitting at the sofa behind him. He was sitting on his deck chair near the TV while the sofa I'm sitting is further away. He doesn't wear any t-shirt or shirt on top when he's at home and only wears sarong all the time.

There's nothing horny or sexual scene the TV is showing and all of a sudden, he started to hold his penis with his sarong still covering and gently stroke very slowly just like massaging. I was curious that time and my heart starts beating faster looking at his action.

He kept stroking up and down, and the scene was just too hot to watch. I would say his penis is really long as the penis head was reaching half of his thigh as his right leg was folded up stepping on the deck chair's base while his left leg stretches straight forward. It took him about 5 minutes of stroking until the grand finale when he reaches orgasm.

He just moan softly with his manly voice while still stroking his penis slowly. I could see his toes curling and legs stretches straight while cumming but his cumshots couldn't be seen as his sarong is still covering it. After ejaculating, he still sits on his deck chair and slowly doze off in front of the TV after a while. As he falls asleep, I could hear him snoring louder and he must be tired after cumming all his load out for a senior citizen at 60s.

I then shut off the TV and squad next to him at his deck chair checking his cum shots. It wasn't a lot but just a small wet stain on his sarong. It's just too bad that digital cameras doesn't exist during that time. Otherwise it will be a great memory recall or material for cumming.

That's all for now. Hope you guys like the encounters I had when I was young.

Must be an awesome experience seeing your own chinese uncle who wears sarong and stroke up and down .

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

7year old memory can be so vivid until now hor. Oh well..... With more practice, maybe can become Singapore light core gay men's fantasy writer lor. 加油!:clap:

Not bad .. give some credit lah ... from the way the story was written (english grammar, phrasing of words, spelling etc.), seems to come from a 12 - 15 yo kid. So memory can still be so vivid. 加油 hor!:clap:

Guest yunomoru
23 hours ago, Guest Happy Guest said:

When I was young around 7 years old. I still remember my handsome uncle, he age around 30 plus, it my mum younger brother. At the weekend my mum always brought me go to my uncle place. He stayed at private house. I always like to go my uncle place. When the first time my uncle called me go his room, when I was his room, I saw he half naked of his body and fit muscle, he take out my shirt and pants to change a swimming trunk. Later I finish, he in front of me take out is short pant and underwear, I was surprising saw his hairy and the cock. He looking at me and said why never seen before. I said to my uncle, yes never seen, then he laugh. When he wear swimming trunk. Later he brought me go down to swimming pool. When I was first time to swim, I was very scare at pool. My uncle was beside me and carried me to his body, I feel it warm body and I feel my both legs was touching his cock. After finish the swimming, we go up to my uncle house, then he ask me go his bathroom and wait for him, later he came his bathroom he help me take out my swimming trunk and he also take out his trunk too. I seen he again his long cock and stand up. My uncle and me together shower. After finish shower, my uncle help me to wipe my body I seen his cock swing left and right. he help me to wear my underwear. When he finish, he just wear white short without interlining can see clear his hairy and the cock too. After a while, he call me go his bedroom. Later I reach his room, I climb up his bed and lied down his bed, later he join me at the bed I turn over l seen his half naked body of muscle fit and can see through white pants. He heart me and kiss me and I heart he and kiss him too.

This is story about incestuos incest .

whats to like about this .

On 9/12/2016 at 3:21 PM, Guest Happy Guest said:

When I was young around 7 years old. I still remember my handsome uncle, he age around 30 plus, it my mum younger brother. At the weekend my mum always brought me go to my uncle place. He stayed at private house. I always like to go my uncle place. When the first time my uncle called me go his room, when I was his room, I saw he half naked of his body and fit muscle, he take out my shirt and pants to change a swimming trunk. Later I finish, he in front of me take out is short pant and underwear, I was surprising saw his hairy and the cock. He looking at me and said why never seen before. I said to my uncle, yes never seen, then he laugh. When he wear swimming trunk. Later he brought me go down to swimming pool. When I was first time to swim, I was very scare at pool. My uncle was beside me and carried me to his body, I feel it warm body and I feel my both legs was touching his cock. After finish the swimming, we go up to my uncle house, then he ask me go his bathroom and wait for him, later he came his bathroom he help me take out my swimming trunk and he also take out his trunk too. I seen he again his long cock and stand up. My uncle and me together shower. After finish shower, my uncle help me to wipe my body I seen his cock swing left and right. he help me to wear my underwear. When he finish, he just wear white short without interlining can see clear his hairy and the cock too. After a while, he call me go his bedroom. Later I reach his room, I climb up his bed and lied down his bed, later he join me at the bed I turn over l seen his half naked body of muscle fit and can see through white pants. He heart me and kiss me and I heart he and kiss him too.

Your uncle handsome got photo to share?

Just sharing yesterday i go seberang jaya swim pool at morning,one malay father bring his son go to swim together.after that the father bring his son go shower together,and i sit there watch his father naked body at shower time,suddenly his son play his dad cock and become hard and hard on.Then the father say stop play my cock.and the son keep shake his dad cock sudddenly his father cock shoot out sperm to his son face......That son very bad.....make his father cock cum out his air mani....then his father so shy when he look at me.What a nice view.Enjoy to reading.

5 hours ago, Pgcruiser99 said:

Just sharing yesterday i go seberang jaya swim pool at morning,one malay father bring his son go to swim together.after that the father bring his son go shower together,and i sit there watch his father naked body at shower time,suddenly his son play his dad cock and become hard and hard on.Then the father say stop play my cock.and the son keep shake his dad cock sudddenly his father cock shoot out sperm to his son face......That son very bad.....make his father cock cum out his air mani....then his father so shy when he look at me.What a nice view.Enjoy to reading.

Wat sia

Hahahaha

On 14/09/2016 at 11:37 AM, Pgcruiser99 said:

Sorry but I laughed so hard.. 

On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Pgcruiser99 said:

Looks like daddy has problems with pre ejeculation

On 9/14/2016 at 11:37 AM, Pgcruiser99 said:

fantasy only

Just to share something that I observed over the weekend:

Daddy (in his late 30s) bring his son (not more than 10yo) to the pool. 

Daddy took shower after making sure his son was showered and dressed up. 

Daddy came out of the shower cube naked while son sat there and watched and talked to his dad when he saw his dad walked out. 

Applaud the dad for being so open and his son was well behaved. (Unlike those I read here). 

1 hour ago, CCK central said:

I saw my tenant naked before by accident. This happened six years ago. At around 3 am I saw him walk out of my mom' s room. In the kitchen sink he tried to wipe his dick and was wearing a towel only. He got shocked but I acted cool. Nice tool around 6,  flacc with thicknes. He was a short guy by the way...

@CCK central tenant had sex with ur mom? 

On 14 September 2016 at 11:37 AM, Pgcruiser99 said:

A coming of age young gay enjoying hj with cum on face. Next he will progress to bj and more. 

On 9/19/2016 at 10:28 AM, bluerunner said:

Just to share something that I observed over the weekend:

Daddy (in his late 30s) bring his son (not more than 10yo) to the pool. 

Daddy took shower after making sure his son was showered and dressed up. 

Daddy came out of the shower cube naked while son sat there and watched and talked to his dad when he saw his dad walked out. 

Applaud the dad for being so open and his son was well behaved. (Unlike those I read here). 

actually notice this openness in the 'younger' dads and have yet to prove a thot i had for a while. i used to swim with a few friends and now that they are married and had their own kids wonder would they also be this open after the swim. and on this subject matter,i am totally ok changing in front of strangers children but not when they bring in their daugthers in the male shower rooms. :(

a friend once told me he was quite comfortable when he brought his dad to Japan onsen but his dad was not. personally me too, totally shy away from it when my family made a trip to Japan. 

Edited by shyc
Additioanl tots

54 minutes ago, shyc said:

...I am totally ok changing in front of strangers children but not when they bring in their daugthers in the male shower rooms. :(

Yes I really hate it when I see daddy bringing daughter into male shower room. Usually I will tell the daddy not to so so especially when the daughter is 4-5years old. 

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Yes I really hate it when I see daddy bringing daughter into male shower room. Usually I will tell the daddy not to so so especially when the daughter is 4-5years old. 

I had your same mindset but after pondering decide to let it go. I alway tell myself it could be great to have parents that are open minded in this aspect. So maybe it was a deliberate act on the father side yo expose the daugther to such. That being said, I choose that the girl can look at other korkor's stuff... ahem not mind hahaha

5 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Me too.hate it to the max.wonderng where is tje mother n y dont she bring tje little girl to the female shower room.but so far havent told off any of these daddies yet.Hmmmm

i encounter once not at shower room but toilet.  I was at toilet cubicle and i heard pinoy woman voice i tot either i went to the wrong toilet or its the cleaner but i hardly seen pinoy toilet cleaner.  when i went out of the cubicle realise its the maid bring her little boss maybe a pri1 kid to mens toilet.  WTF and there are many guys inside peeing.

12 hours ago, cutejack said:

Me too.hate it to the max.wonderng where is tje mother n y dont she bring tje little girl to the female shower room.but so far havent told off any of these daddies yet.Hmmmm

You think people don't know? He could be a single parent. Or he could be one half of a gay-parents family. 你又没吃大亏,唠叨啥呢?

On 21 September 2016 at 9:55 AM, bluerunner said:

I noticed woman don't feel embarrassed to enter male toilet while many guys are inside the toilet. Woman like cleaner and those little girls who bought in by their father. Which i find very offensive.

On 5/13/2016 at 9:42 PM, Guest Guezt said:

This is not about my dad but my dad's youngest brother (my uncle). He was only in his early 30s back then. He loved sports a lot and naturally had a very lean and tanned body.

He used to stay at my place when I was in my secondary school days (when I was undergoing puberty). Because it was a four-room flat, my uncle share a room with me. We shared the queen-sized bed. My parents and sister occupied one bedroom each. I don't know why but my room was the master bedroom with attached shower room. My parents close their bedroom door when they sleep and had insisted they we do the same since we were already young adults and should observe some privacy.

Perhaps it was his habit, my uncle slept only in his "sleeping boxers", which were mostly loose and worn out. I didn't really take notice of it until one night when I woke up to pee in the wee hours that I noticed his uncut dick and super low-hanging balls peeking out from the side of his boxers. It was a magnificent sight to behold. Knowing he was sound asleep due to his light snoring, I was staring close at his hairy dick and balls for at least a good 10 minutes. Surprisingly, his scrotum was really smooth and laid snugly against his inner thigh. It was really an eye-opening sight because I was still undergoing puberty and was experiencing a lot of bodily changes and curiosities. His foreskin covered only about 2/3 of his glans, perhaps due to his short foreskin and big glans.

Ever since that night, I have been paying close attention to him every night. I did not dare to do anything. This lasted for several weeks.

He came home one night when I was asleep. As I was a light sleeper, I was woken up by the opening and closing of the bedroom door. Perhaps he thought I was already asleep, he stripped to nothing and headed to the shower room to shower, leaving the bathroom door almost half-ajar. For the entire 20min or so, I was glued to this shower scene. From the way he washed his hair, to the way he cleaned his dick. It was a sight I remember until today - the way he soaped his glans in circular motion, pulling the foreskin back and forth. It was obvious that his dick grew longer and thicker each time he did that. By the time he rinsed the soap off, he was already semi-erected. The foreskin was already completely retracted, exposing his pinkish big glans. The hot shower probably made his balls hang even lower, swinging in all directions as he moved around. His tan-line was very distinct. When he bent down to clean his feet, I noticed how smooth his butt and ass were. I realized myself getting an erection watching the shower scene, but did not think too much about it. He came out of the shower room to dry himself, after which he changes into his sleeping boxers and joined me in the bed. It was a scene that I always looked forward to, and it happened once or twice a week.

Occasionally, I would purposely place my hands on his dick, gently fondling it when he was sound asleep. This was the furthest I had gone. I did not dare to do anything beyond that.

This lasted for several years until he moved out.

got naked photo to share

• 1 month later...

When i was young, i went over to my korkor's room when I wanted to get his help for some matters.

His door was closed, but with a small gap. So I just went in.

The moment i stepped in, I got a scolding from him... he said..." Ehh why u come into my room ?? Go out first go out first! " I was like ... WTF! Whutt have i done wrong?

Later on then i realized that he was wanking when I stepped in that time..

LoL

Guest Itsmetheboi
On 2016/11/8 at 1:43 AM, kinkythrillz said:

When i was young, i went over to my korkor's room when I wanted to get his help for some matters.

His door was closed, but with a small gap. So I just went in.

The moment i stepped in, I got a scolding from him... he said..." Ehh why u come into my room ?? Go out first go out first! " I was like ... WTF! Whutt have i done wrong?

Later on then i realized that he was wanking when I stepped in that time..

LoL

Hahaha so anything happen? 

Back then when I was age 24 staying with my parents, one of my uncles who worked around my residential area will come to my parents' place to sleep whenever he is on afternoon shift. He will go back to his parents' (which is my grandparents') place if he is on nightshift. Hence, his work shift will rotate every 6 months. Hence, for 6 months on afternoon shift, he will share the room with me. While I sleep on the bed while he will sleep on the mattress on the floor.

My mum has offered to wash his shirts, pants and underwear for the entire 6 months. So he need not have to go back to my grandparents' place to change over the weekends.

He knocked off at 11.30pm when on afternoon shift and by the time he reached my parent's place was already 12.15am. My parents and myself was already in bed.

Once into my room, he will remove everything except his underwear and then take a new pair of underwear and out of my room to shower at the kitchen toilet. He will drop his worn underwear into the pail where all our worn attires and underwear are inside.

For the entire 6 months, I was able to enjoy his beautiful underwear bulge and butt crack when he sleep on the mattress. When he sleep flat (face facing the ceiling), I can enjoy watching his bulge and he turns or at times he will sleep in prom position, I can enjoy watching his ass crack.  At some instances, I can see his cock started to erect during his sleep, guess he must be dreaming of something erotic. Quite a number of times I look closely at the bulge, there was some wet patches, must be his precum juices oozes onto his underwear. Each time it makes me horny and erected in my boxer briefs.

At times, I cannot resist myself until I secretly went to the kitchen toilet to masturbate myself while holding onto his worn underwear and started to sniff over his frontal area. And then release my warmth juice into the basin.

On certain occasions when he snore quite loud, I will then go near him and try to touch his bulge and smell his bulge. Other than that, I can only secretly stare and watched his bulge n butt crack.

Such view lasted for 6 months and I got to wait for another 6 months before I get to enjoy such erotic scene again. This enjoying scene lasted for 4 years after he left for another new company. By then I was already 28 yo.

Guest Itsisme
36 minutes ago, kinkythrillz said:

Haha, no lah... nothing happened. After a while, he came over to my room and said... "what??"??

Try to see again next time haha

20 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Back then when I was age 24 staying with my parents, one of my uncles who worked around my residential area will come to my parents' place to sleep whenever he is on afternoon shift. He will go back to his parents' (which is my grandparents') place if he is on nightshift. Hence, his work shift will rotate every 6 months. Hence, for 6 months on afternoon shift, he will share the room with me. While I sleep on the bed while he will sleep on the mattress on the floor.

Such view lasted for 6 months and I got to wait for another 6 months before I get to enjoy such erotic scene again. This enjoying scene lasted for 4 years after he left for another new company. By then I was already 28 yo.

eeeee demarko, is this how u get trained on your fetish?!

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.