Male HQ

Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]

On 7/11/2017 at 10:35 AM, fallmerees said:

giphy.gif 

Poison Paradise ( for 27 and above)

• a group dedicated to people who wanna make friends and chat.
  • And especially those who identify themselves as wallflowersSo I hope to make everyone feel welcome and accepted in this group. 
  • This is NOT a group for drama (unless if you're talking about TV drama then, yasss) or those who have nothing good to say about other people (in other words - don't be a bitch). lol
  • Nonetheless it's a safe place. Everyone of all races/body types are welcome.  
  • Be nice and kind to one another. 
  • Be yourself. 

Currently there are 20 members. Also, I've learned that many people are in many groups, and some know each other from the same groups. So if you are those people, maybe give others especially who are not in any groups a chance? Don't be greedy. 

I'm sorry that I'm quite picky about adding people in because I tend to have some reservations about the people I barely know due to past experiences. And this is also for the sake of the members in the group. So please bear with me. BUT if you genuinely wanna make friends, please do let me know because I don't wanna regret adding someone in who doesn't show any interest and/or have other motives/reasons for joining, or who are just not gonna be active.

Criteria:

- Preferably 27 and above

- Pleasant Personality

- Don't discriminate against people of different colors/shapes/sizes. People who have racial preferences when it comes to friendships are assholes lol 

- Enjoy diversity

- Enjoy chatting (please be active)

So PM me if you're interested with your age and LINE ID, AND your reasons for wanting to join!

Currently we have about 19-20 active members.

I will be adding more people though the group will be capped at around 25 members. Because big groups can be a big pain sometimes lol. 

Please read the info above if you're interested. Members will be carefully selected. 
Group will be closed for new members on Feb 1 until further notice or once we've reached the 25-member quota.

Thank you! 

Edited by fallmerees

Hi All, just a random thought that popped up. Was wondering if there's people looking to head out for a short break during this CNY period to avoid those pesky relatives? PM me or leave your Line ID with a short intro so we may form a Line interest group to work on the possibility of heading somewhere nearby during this period. 

• Guest changed the title to Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]
  • Guest locked this topic