Male HQ

East ~ Bedok, Simei, Tanah Merah, Tampines, Pasir Ris

kuchiyose

Seeking only caucasian/chinese fit matured man/daddy to play stripping, hugs and cuddle, suck cock/nipple and fuck me. Can't host, can travel. If we click, we can be buddy for fun always.

I'm 178, 80, 29, local Chinese, stocky. Only for serious and into safe sex, hit me up!

Seeking only caucasian/chinese fit matured man/daddy to play stripping, hugs and cuddle, suck cock/nipple and fuck me. Can't host, can travel. If we click, we can be buddy for fun always.

I'm 178, 80, 29, local Chinese, stocky. Only for serious and into safe sex, hit me up!

On 6/3/2021 at 11:35 PM, cottonwool said:

Note: "East26" is a basxard person. Never share your picture to him guys. Hate basxard people.

2021-06-11_8-53-08.jpg

All of you are adults and you should know how to play the online cruising game. 

@cottonwool 

It is understandable that you will be upset when they don't reciprocate your action after you gave your pic, but there is no need to get upset and go on the revenge route.  It will not help you nor make your character looks good when you openly venting your anger over such an issue. You should understand there are always risk when giving out one's pic to strangers. There will be those who will return their pics and there will be assholes who don't. Such is life, and you must know how the game is played.

@East26 

You displayed a shitty character when you asked for a personal pic and will only return a pic Only IF the pic appeals to you. A gentleman will reciprocate a pic even if the person over the other end don't appeal to you, only then will you tell the other person that he is not your type. 
You are ripping your own karma when you decide to be an asshole and thinks that you can get away with such actions. In the end, get your deeds splash across a public forum for all to see. 

Honestly speaking, both of you are in the wrong. One for being vindictive and the other for being an asshole.  Both of you should put yourself in the person's shoes and see how you like it when someone does the same to you.  将心比心!

It's not my job to settle such petty matters.  I've got better things to do than to meddle into your squabbles. So please don't trouble me with such matters again. 

*LIKE*

11 minutes ago, G_M said:

Honestly speaking, both of you are in the wrong. One for being vindictive and the other for being an asshole.  Both of you should put yourself in the person's shoes and see how you like it when someone did the same to you.  将心比心!

It's not my job to settle such petty matters. 

MOD has more than done his job in replying to both. And take heed of his good advice man.

Edited by yuquidam