Male HQ

West ~ Jurong East, Jurong West, Lakeside, Boonlay, Pioneer

Guest xenophile

Guest xenophile

A few months ago i met someone through one of the gay online portals. we wanted to meet for fun, but sadly we both were lacking a place. He suggested fun at jurong point toilet.

The meeting didnt materialize, but the prospect of random fun at Jurong point toilet has been intriguing me to no end since then. Once, before booking in, I even went around exploring the toilets in Jurong Point. Level 4 and 6 toilets do look like possible places for fun.

Reading random articles here and there, and poking around in IRC, it seems like JP toilet does have some activities once in awhile.

So far i have been unlucky in finding anything of interest there, but i'm sure other BW forummers may have other experiences there. JP is pretty convenient for me, because its quite near my camp, its just a stones throw away if i need to satisfy my hunger or craving for non-SFI food. I was hoping that that JP can satisfy my other cravings too.

Anyone NSFs, students ard the area would like to explore the area with me?

Guest lonelydudesg

the old n new jp now are installed with a lot of cameras...they are everywhere.

there are more security now...

i got a passionate kiss wif a cute dude before..but outside of jp but near...lol.

:)

• 5 months later...
Guest vintagescissors

I have seen messages in thee 3rd level toilet cubicles that direct people to toilets at level 4 or 5 (can't quite remember) during a specific time window, for whatever reason, but never pursued it...

• 3 months later...
Guest Chongah

I am just back from there. Morning guess today is TGIF got one student din go school and he suck two guys off while in the middle cubicle. He unbutton his brown uniform and was on his four licking my cock and another guy together at once. While people may come in urine, I was quite scare but at the same time thinking it was great to have a cute boy suck me off. I was there to shit and now I have unloaded. Will go there more often. Great recommendation.

I am having my hard on again and could not get enough of him. too bad did not get his number sianzzzzz

Guest curiousboy
I am just back from there. Morning guess today is TGIF got one student din go school and he suck two guys off while in the middle cubicle. He unbutton his brown uniform and was on his four licking my cock and another guy together at once. While people may come in urine, I was quite scare but at the same time thinking it was great to have a cute boy suck me off. I was there to shit and now I have unloaded. Will go there more often. Great recommendation. I am having my hard on again and could not get enough of him. too bad did not get his number sianzzzzz

Wat time were u there this morning?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic