Male HQ

West ~ Jurong East, Jurong West, Lakeside, Boonlay, Pioneer

Guest xenophile

Guest needsux

Yes! The perfect location for cuising, since the noise from the outside gives ample time to get out of a possibly compromising situation.

And me, being me, I would go to this bathroom at least once a week for a nice long blow job.

Never a thought about anything other than getting MY rocks off. Let some guy suck me dry and be on my way.

This day I entered the bathroom and proceded towards the end stall, or the one right next to it, as was normal. But to my chagrin, both were occupied.

Dang it, I thought. I don't have a lot of time. What to do?

I paused at the last urinal for a moment. trying to act like I belonged...lol

I then went back down the rows of stalls, until slipping into one in the middle of the row.

Dropped my pants and waited. Hoping that whoever was in my BJ stall, would be quickly on their way.

Moments later, someone else entered the bathroom, walked down to the end stalls and then came back up the rows, as I had, before going into the stall next to the one I was in.

Shit, I thought. Not going to be a good day by the looks of it.

Next thing I know, this guy in the next stall has his foot over in the stall I'm in. He's placed his foot just into the stall I'm in, and begins tapping it on the floor.

Hell, I know what that means. So I begin lightly tapping my foot too, hoping that his may well work out after all.

All of a sudden, this guys pulls his foot back. I'm not sure what's going on.

Then somehow, someway, he has managed to get down on his knees and slide his cock under the stall.

Man! What do I do? This huge, and I do mean HUGE, cock is being shoved towards me.

I sit there staring at this monster cock, which has got to be at least 10" long, trying to think of what to do. Then with no particular thought, I reach down and take it in my hand.

I've never felt another guys cock before. This thing is hard, yet soft. Hot to the touch as well. Not just warm, but HOT.

As I sat there thinking what to do, I actually began stroking this monster without any thoughts of doing so.

Just sitting there, staring at this huge cock, stroking it ever so slowly, when I hear the guy saying "suck it" very softly.

What! Suck it? Is he talking to me?

He starts pushing his cock further into my stall, all the while saying "suck it, man" under his breath.

No thinking about this. No way I can do that. Yet here I am twisting myself around, so i can get down close to this big, hard cock.

Finally, I get myself into a position where I can get my face up close to his cock. And then I just lean forward a bit more, until his cock actually brushes my lips.

I stick out my tongue and taste of it. Lick the head a bit, and then lick the underside of the shaft.

Licking back up the shaft, I take the head into my mouth. Slowly taking his cock in my mouth, and then easing back away.

Tasting of what must be his pre-cum, I feel nothing but a desire to swallow him whole.

I take his cock as deep as I dare, then back off until it nearly falls from my mouth. Over and over, I do this.

And then he begins to push his hips forward, and push his cock into my waiting mouth. He's plainly fxxking my face at this point. And I am absolutely lost in the sensation.

More pre-cum, and the more I want to suck him. The the unthinkable!

He cums! And with such a violent force! The explosion of cum in my mouth is almost more than I can handle, but I greedily take it all. Tasting it. Feeling it hit the back of my throat.

Finally he pulls his cock out of my mouth. I'm still sucking it as he does.

I hear a "thanks", and then he stands up and leaves.

I think "what have I done", as someone else enters the stall this guy I just sucked, left empty.

As this new guy slips his cock under the stall, all thoughts of "what have I done" are gone. I of course, am now a real cocksucker, wanting only more, and more and more.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic