Male HQ

Not So West ~ Choa Chu Kang, Yew Tee, Senja, Bukit Panjang, Bukit Batok

bemylove19

Guest Kylespatrick30

I wanted to check out the Pang Sua Connector Park at night and boy it did not disappoint.  I saw a couple of shirtless guys there and my heart skipped a beat.  There was this tall, ripped guy and his washboard abs made me drool.  He was busy looking at his phone and boy did my heart sing. I have a soft spot for Chinese guys. Hayyy to behold a ripped Chinese guy is nothing but a dream. Le sigh!

Edited by Kylespatrick30
18 hours ago, Kylespatrick30 said:

I wanted to check out the Pang Sua Connector Park at night and boy it did not disappoint.  I saw a couple of shirtless guys there and my heart skipped a beat.  There was this tall, ripped guy and his washboard abs made me drool.  He was busy looking at his phone and boy did my heart sing. I have a soft spot for Chinese guys. Hayyy to behold a ripped Chinese guy is nothing but a dream. Le sigh!

Sounds good

My cock is caged and I’m in a pair of sissy panties. Any takers to make me cum in the cage handsfree by fucking me?