Male HQ

Not So West ~ Choa Chu Kang, Yew Tee, Senja, Bukit Panjang, Bukit Batok

bemylove19

I've always wondered if there's any cruising going on at heavy vehicles park area beside ten-mile junction...

there's aso a heavy vehicle parking area further down from sunshine place, for some ppl in army u will know that's the entrance for a training ground

hey guys ... there seem to be another heavy vehicle park (hvp) near the Dairy Farm Rd/Petir Rd. Its quite near the Dairy Farm Entrance/Exit to BKE. Been there a few nights ago and it doesn't seem to be a good place. Was there @ 1030 - 11pm on a weekday night and saw bikers n joggers in and about the roads there. Even saw another car just driving in the hvp in circles ... dunno if they were checking the place out for a quiet spot or they were just fooling ard.

There seem to be a hut just opposite the hvp. Anybody knows whats it for? The road leading to it was blocked so i didn't check it out.

• 1 month later...

-.- shld feel proud of ur own estate.. how can say boring? juz tt bk panjang ppl too discreet.

Oops.. actually i am really proud of Bukit Panjang. I really like the accessibility. From BP to town got buses. To the west also got buses. Now 966 can go all the way to the east too.

I really hope the swimming pool is up soon.

Ok, I revise what I said: Bukit Panjang ajs are indeed discreet, hence a bit boring. :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest has limbless

Hi

Gerald here,living in Bukit Panjangg.Next to the plaza actually.Hope to get to know more of you guys.

hi, leaving ard that area too. where are ur hobbies?

Guest -gym-

hi guys, any of u gym often? staying in the west too, around cck/bpp

looking for a gym buddy who can guide and motivate me to gym haa

i'm stocky chub if you dont mind, tryin to built up body.

leave me your email and i will look for u?

thanks