Male HQ

Not So West ~ Choa Chu Kang, Yew Tee, Senja, Bukit Panjang, Bukit Batok

bemylove19

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fiddo diddo

Hey hi i am staying around cck ! to be exact near teck whye lrt blk 109 ! anyone wanna meet for some fun just mail me mrgay@live.com

Hey I work near ur place let meet for noon or evening fun

anyone know if the new Sport Complex has got the Sport Council type of gym?

if have, how much the charges now and what's the opening hours?

thanks

the gym hasn't opened yet... (and I've been waiting...) They changed the sign at the gym from "Opening end Oct" to "Coming soon"...

but i got a feeling it's gonna cost a bit more than usual SSC gym, like how the pool costs 50c more per entry.

Guest armed1983

They say end Nov will open.. ur got cruise at the bp swimming pool? Not very nice to cruise there leh, so everything so small..

the gym hasn't opened yet... (and I've been waiting...) They changed the sign at the gym from "Opening end Oct" to "Coming soon"...

but i got a feeling it's gonna cost a bit more than usual SSC gym, like how the pool costs 50c more per entry.

They say end Nov will open.. ur got cruise at the bp swimming pool? Not very nice to cruise there leh, so everything so small..

ooo... i look forward to the gym opening!!!

yea, and i agree the place not very good for cruising... but I'm sure if there're some arrangements *hints*, doing something there is possible, especially on weekday mornings... :P

Hi, I'm looking for a running/gym buddy staying around yew tee. Just finished my exams, so hoping to shed some spare tires around my waist. So, if you're interesting in night running, do drop me a mail wdstck007@gmail.com. Sorry, but I only searching for serious running buddy or someone that can help me train my body, not really into sex. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...