Male HQ

Not So West ~ Choa Chu Kang, Yew Tee, Senja, Bukit Panjang, Bukit Batok

bemylove19

Good morning people,

I might be hosting at Cck Ave 7 from 9pm to 12am tonight.

I am 33 169 78 vers local ind here, waxed dick. I might have some of you guys from here, widening my circle of fun partner (safe fun).

tele me at upyourbehind and we can take it from there

my twitter is @upmybehind, pics and vids are in there

Edited by Kumarsutra

Its been so long since I last visited Choa Chu Kang Sports Complex. 

I went there recently to have a look, and noticed that quite a bit of upgrading works were completed.

I also noticed that for the Active SG gym there, the toilets for Gym users is now located on the same floor as the swimming pool entrance. And wow... This toilet is so perfect for cruising... As its quiet, secluded, and has all the urinals in a quiet hidden corner of the toilets. 

1 hour ago, yolotodo9191 said:

Its been so long since I last visited Choa Chu Kang Sports Complex. 

I went there recently to have a look, and noticed that quite a bit of upgrading works were completed.

I also noticed that for the Active SG gym there, the toilets for Gym users is now located on the same floor as the swimming pool entrance. And wow... This toilet is so perfect for cruising... As its quiet, secluded, and has all the urinals in a quiet hidden corner of the toilets. 

I'm staying not too far off there. But have yet to visit  Not sure if i ever will though. Heh. Wanna cruise together? Haha