Today I was in jubilee (amk)

I was rushing to the toilet (high tide)

When I was pee-ing in the last urinal

A man came to pee 4 urinal away from me

To my suprise, his dick was fully erected and I was real horny

Told him " you have a nice dick"

You want to touch it - he replied

Sure - I said

The next thing u knw we were inside the cubical.

Rubbed our dick together and bj-ed

Kissing and some lickin

It was just an adventure

Suprising no1 came for the past 45min to use the toilet.

I had a good time, I hope the guy is here.

Guest Guest

i know he said amk. but amk where? which area? the amk hub or ?

Don't say never help you har:

Jubilee Entertainment Complex is located in 61 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8, very near AMK MRT

7537d23179264_1_V550.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

last week i went to keybox sauna alone i tried to find a btm fr fun bt cnt find so i entered to that dark room ....wow so nice ter i saw lot f btm waiting fr a cock....i jz find on bed sme btm waiting to get suck n fxxk ..thn i tke deep look two gays doin a sex n i reach to them n seee hw thy doin .my cock also standin fr do sex .i jz hold my cock n screw into his ass n fxxked fr while......wow vry nice experience......waiting fr to do like that again..

last week i went to keybox sauna alone i tried to find a btm fr fun bt cnt find so i entered to that dark room ....wow so nice ter i saw lot f btm waiting fr a cock....i jz find on bed sme btm waiting to get suck n fxxk ..thn i tke deep look two gays doin a sex n i reach to them n seee hw thy doin .my cock also standin fr do sex .i jz hold my cock n screw into his ass n fxxked fr while......wow vry nice experience......waiting fr to do like that again..

What is this related to Jubilee?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest JUSTrand

nothing lah jz shared

Go to the keybox thread to share?

Hmmm. But he's correct, this thread is meant for people to let others know their experience on something.

Edited by JUSTrand
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic