Male HQ

Not So North ~ Yio Chu Kang, Ang Mo Kio, Bishan

Guest astep

Any older guys in their 40s to 50s horny in AMK today this morning or afternoon wanna play? I am local Chinese 45yo166cm 58kg lean slim dark hairs glasses decent average look and like to play with matured older men. Always horny to eat some asses (clean only), oral and/or anal with other older horny guys preferably in AMK. I'm in AMK hub area and can come to you for good hot m2m quick play time. Anonymous walk in curtains down dark room great. I CANNOT host. I'm totally cool with playing in your car or even in a quiet public toilet. Just drop our pants and rub/grind/touch each other I kneel down and pleasure your cock ...if you want just bend over I'll eat your ass good. Totally flexible here...love to swallow cum and eat clean ass deep.... I'm totally not into looks just looking for good play time with no attitude horny men….meaty beefy chubby married/single men 40s-50s age want ass rimmed cock sucked to completion or fuck.

mybutt_12i.JPG

A_5b.JPG

rimming 15-1.JPG

rimming 22-1.JPG

rimming 39-1.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic