Male HQ

North ~ Woodlands, Admiralty, Sembawang, Yishun

Any horny INDIANS MALAYS CHINESE WHITES who can host near Yishun, Khatib, Woodlands, or Sembawang areas wanna get ass eaten rimmed nipples sucked good cock sucked and cum swallowed?

Matured 46y local SG chinese uncle here 167cm 62kg lean submissive ass eater cocksucker cum swallower.

BW_1.thumb.JPG.2936e24994d236c82158933134be0c71.JPG

I CANNOT host. You host, I come to you. CUM N GO. Don't mind serve you in a quiet toilet.

Married A++. Aggressive WILD TOPS WHO LIKE TO FUCK N BREED TIGHT CHINESE UNCLE ASS A++

Got place and interested? Send me your Age Race Height Weight. Body or Cock pic A+

BUTCH MEN A++

Edited by BTTM_2ServeTOPS

Hi planning a mutual jerk with another straight curious (I'm one too) today afternoon at woodlands/admiralty area.. was thinking of the park beside republic poly or inside the school itself but found out the school is closed to public...

Anyone can host this afternoon?? Depending on what ur keen to do, u may be able to join us too... let me know so i can bounce the idea off him...thanks