Male HQ

North ~ Woodlands, Admiralty, Sembawang, Yishun

Guest Guest @ Sun

To the spec guy in light blue T-shirt on Sunday @ 4:15pm -you have a nice dick and cute button. Sorry I didn't suck you because it was dangerous there and also maybe you wash your dick cleaner next time. Hope to see you again soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest teddy

hey every one i live near sembawang and i would love to have hardcore sex with anyone i love being fxxked and i give a great blowjob if u wondering how would it be like if young boy suck it than reply i would love to meet u :rolleyes:

hey every one i live near sembawang and i would love to have hardcore sex with anyone i love being fxxked and i give a great blowjob if u wondering how would it be like if young boy suck it than reply i would love to meet u :rolleyes:

Hi!! Keen to intro or leaving e-mail or ways to contact u

Guest boi22

I would like to try it from u :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Beng Boy

Lived all the while in Sembawang & frequent Sun Plaza all the time. Had no idea it's a cruise ground!

Where specifically do you guys cruise (which floor toilet) & when's the best day/time to go? Also, how do I signal or know someone is hitting on me? Wahaha! Sorry lar, newbie mar!

Guest Slim Shady

Lived all the while in Sembawang & frequent Sun Plaza all the time. Had no idea it's a cruise ground!

Where specifically do you guys cruise (which floor toilet) & when's the best day/time to go? Also, how do I signal or know someone is hitting on me? Wahaha! Sorry lar, newbie mar!

Anyone here now?

Wow very happening saw a young slim chap in black with piercings today.. R u posting here?

Couldnt get to play with u, got a bunch of uncles crowding around u, u look very nervous, ur first time?

Guest Beng BOy

Wow very happening saw a young slim chap in black with piercings today.. R u posting here?

Couldnt get to play with u, got a bunch of uncles crowding around u, u look very nervous, ur first time?

Yar my first, was really scared & nervous, my feet were literally shaking! It was a frightening but interesting experience though. Guy in pink, you posting here? Thanks for the great hand job!

Guest Beng Boy

Yar my first, was really scared & nervous, my feet were literally shaking! It was a frightening but interesting experience though. Guy in pink, you posting here? Thanks for the great hand job!

I wanna try Sembawang Shopping Centre next maybe this weekend... which floor specifically and where?

Guest Beng Boy

u could meet me up :)

I very very shy and newbie, where to meet & how to erm, know? Is Sembawang Shopping Centre popular?

Today was my first time doing this. Pretty scary but thrilling.

• HendryTan changed the title to North ~ Woodlands, Admiralty, Sembawang, Yishun
  • G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic