Male HQ

North ~ Woodlands, Admiralty, Sembawang, Yishun

I don't believe such forum exists lol but anyway, I am not interested but I got tips for people who go to Sembawang Shopping Centre to do, use the third floor toilet, the best toilet and if you people are doing that, ask the China female cleaner to help you all, she is super good in this. If you people can't find her, ask the flower shop's girl or emiko art's girl and ask them where the female cleaner gone to because they are good friends and China sisters :D. She is very good in rubbing and BJ skills XD and she do it for free of charge :D

Edited by devilgene
Guest LongDong

I'm heading over now. Will be there around 5pm. Look for the caucasian with the long thick cock!

Be waiting for me in the handicap toilet, be ready to suck up a mouthful!!!

Guest adviser

hey guys, if u saw an ah pek in the cubicle area, please do not engage any activities...

His cock is most probably sick...

He is usually at the same cubicle... Wher?

The one that u always see the toilet paper...

He stuff the toilet paper like girls wear kotex...

There are yellow stains on the toilet paper...

Not sperm, not urine...

Todae i even notice blood on the toilet paper...

... Those who have engage him better do check...

Guest teddy

hey any one want to meet me at sun plaza tomorrow (15/june/2011 around 12 as i would be free and i would do anything u ask

i am 16 years old Indian(Singaporean) and i am 169H/75W i am good at blowjobs :) sms me at 9 two 2 one 2 nine 5 four

I don't believe such forum exists lol but anyway, I am not interested but I got tips for people who go to Sembawang Shopping Centre to do, use the third floor toilet, the best toilet and if you people are doing that, ask the China female cleaner to help you all, she is super good in this. If you people can't find her, ask the flower shop's girl or emiko art's girl and ask them where the female cleaner gone to because they are good friends and China sisters :D. She is very good in rubbing and BJ skills XD and she do it for free of charge :D

really ah did u do it with her ??????

Guest passby

Cani meet u later ?

Pls pm me your Hp no! Call u when I go there later .

crotcetto, u always at the studio 4 ? what are u doing there ? BTW anyone there today at 2 to 4pm ?

• HendryTan changed the title to North ~ Woodlands, Admiralty, Sembawang, Yishun
  • G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic