Male HQ

What Makes One Attractive And Beautiful?

IkuTube

For the record, 'Beauty' is different for everyone.  What is it that makes a person attractive and/or beautiful?  What is it that sets someone above another on the appeal scale? 

Hopefully, with many more of us take the time to contribute here, this thread can be an impetus to inspire.  Not only for us to assimilate to become what is popular (with more contributions) but to be aware so as to change to be that attractive and/or beautiful individual.

Let me start:

It is definitely age that makes me to surpass physical beauty.  While I am still attracted to clean, neat and prim-and-proper individuals (but no longer top on the lists), what makes me to go soft for a particular individual is in his demure personality.  I am often at awe for a person who is filled with conviction - his words, his thoughts, his actions, his interactions - the compassion and empathy he has about life and who cares a lot more to make life - his and others, better.

It is his beautiful acts that make him a more beautiful person.

--------

Your turn ...

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

How he speaks. His choice of words. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

He is beauty only if he admires my beauty. 

Cheem but I like! :)

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

I find it very difficult to write down what I find attractive and beautiful in an individual.  I think I must be very shallow because I can not see passed the physical beauty portion.  

But for some strange reason I had never meet any of the BW member in person but I do find some of them very interesting. Even some of the member in BW who do not have their own photo in their profile, I do find them interesting, not sure if that can be consider as attracted.  

Why I find them attractive, I really can not pin down a single common trait.  I guess the problem lies with me.

Edited by sam7566

IMHO, huge plus if one has similar core values.

I don't want to be trapped in conflicting decisions, helping a person or not, spending on this or not etc. It's tiring. If I'm going to be with someone, it'll be best if he/she has a common ground to stand together with. 

And in all honesty, physical looks is one thing too. Being neat, tidy etc.

Edited by whatname

As the TS suggests there are so many combinations n permutations it really is impossible to generalise. One mans meat etc. . 

Surely all one can say is beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Edited by wozzit

Guest Honey Bees

As the TS suggests there are so many combinations n permutations it really is impossible to generalise. One mans meat etc. . 

Surely all one can say is beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Flies find shit beautiful and tasteful too.  It all boils down to individual preference.  

Flies find shit beautiful and tasteful too.

Wah, didn't see this coming but it makes sense. :)

• Guest locked this topic