Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

57 minutes ago, ttcat said:

To the guy who flashed and let me tasted your big tool, thanks. Wanted to connect but you forgot to give number after.

Aug 10 ORQ 950pm sauna room.

PM me pls! Thanks!

Omg so daring of you. Usually after the last bodyjam class at 950pm is where everyone rush to have their shower, plus those other gymmers who are also done with their workouts. The cubicles, sauna and steamroom will still be full of people in and out. 

43 minutes ago, TYRtan said:

Omg so daring of you. Usually after the last bodyjam class at 950pm is where everyone rush to have their shower, plus those other gymmers who are also done with their workouts. The cubicles, sauna and steamroom will still be full of people in and out. 

Haha yea it was. Just a quick grab and go.

18 minutes ago, muscpower said:

Went to try the new city sq gym quite nice and quiet. But no steam n sauna. I almost wanted to take off my tank top in the gym at one point. Caught the eye of a prc muscle dude. So we went to showers and sucked each other off. Good place to fuck any muscle btms keen?

nice, didnt even know they opened one there. but damn no steam room n sauna though... will check it out soon.

4 hours ago, EdmundYap said:

Did quite a few times. No clear indicators hahaha

Or you right from the start, when go into sauna room, just take off your towel and put on your thigh (as if you are used to naked sauna)

Then whoever stare at you = hint...guess this is super obvious alrdy?

Anyway, which FF u go, u look good leh, sure good business