Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

On 18/08/2017 at 3:54 PM, Hornyman89 said:

Both. The choosy ppl will show that they are cruising to the guys they want. If not they will tsk and leave the room

I Guess it's not just in FF gyms... even in overseas hotels. Encounter once someone tried to cruise in the hotel dry sauna. They either flash it or try to sit close to you and see if you react or if you ignore them they sometimes will tsk and walk away.

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

19 minutes ago, Hornyman89 said:

Just remember its a botak Pinoy. He was still cruising after he did with the chinese. Wait outside steamroom and looking for his next victim. This was at OGS. The Pinoy body also not so fit.

OK thanks, will try to avoid botak pinoy...and is 100% botak not Mediterranean ya?

Quite scary to have such kind of people cruising...

On 20/08/2017 at 11:34 AM, Hornyman89 said:

Wow. Saw on botak filipino and chinese doing it in the shower at this time. Anyone else wanna come now? Will be goinh off at 12.45pm. Waiting for anyone except ugly uncles or choosy guys in the steamroon.

I always saw this small size filipino dude walking around in and out of the changing area in ORQ FF. Initially I thought he is going to shower but it seems strange that he is always walking to and forth shower and changing area.

Not sure if he is the dude you are referring to.

Anyway, I always use the sauna, never did anything before and I don't observe most of the 'actions' you guys mentioned here. :lol:

7 minutes ago, squared said:

I always saw this small size filipino dude walking around in and out of the changing area in ORQ FF. Initially I thought he is going to shower but it seems strange that he is always walking to and forth shower and changing area.

Not sure if he is the dude you are referring to.

Anyway, I always use the sauna, never did anything before and I don't observe most of the 'actions' you guys mentioned here. :lol:

If u dare to show off, u will get actions...haha

He botak?