Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

On 13/08/2017 at 5:32 PM, Hornyman89 said:

To the fuckers who are being choosy and not showing some signs, next time dont come to the steamroom or sauna.

Those are common facilities. Don't be so harsh on those who use it. Not everyone is cruising.

On 30/08/2017 at 1:04 AM, LeoK said:

It was damn crowded till no action can be done.

Anyway, cannot blame them as they are proper users of FF facilities...=)

Have to depend on luck

I would have thought that the place would be crowded most of the time. Haha, maybe I am always not lucky enough to witness any action. I think ORQ is particularly sterile

On 9/23/2015 at 11:25 PM, NUSFlex88 said:

Really almost impossible not to get action at OGS. It's my fifth time visiting this branch today and there's always something happening inside stream room. Had a 4some wank show for each other today. We were all sitting inside the steam room at 1030pm. One guy finally decided to take his towel off and started to wank and the 3 of us watch. Then he started signalling us to join in as well. He even signalled someone from the sauna opposite the steam room to come over for action lol. Unfortunately each of us could only suck him a bit; he left after he came. If you're here PM me. I'm the first guy who played with you. Love your hot bod with that chest hair

wow dont u get caught?

Today I went into the ff steam room when one Indian guy were sitting in the room. A short while after I went in, another Indian guy came in - this guy is buff.  The buff one was eyeing the first guy, which I anticipated some show to happen. The first guy seems to reciprocate. So I kept looking at both their eyes, to see if both their glance meet. Well, I was sitting in between them, slowing anticipating.

After a while, the buff one was checking me out, and I was shocked. The first guy stood up and left eventually, while the standing buff one was leaning against the wall with one hand. The moment the door closed, his other hand started flicking his tool that was covered underneath his towel. And yes, by then, he became so so daring to just look into my eyes, opening his mouth. I must say, that turned me on, and yes, mine got hard too.

He tried to signal me, showed his erected dick and rub rub rub. Then, he walked out of the room and went into one of the shower cubicles. I think he was waiting for me to follow. But, oh man, Lim Peh today a bit shagg. So, I didn't follow. 

He must be really frisky because he came out of the shower cubicle when he realised I didn't look for him and came back into the steam room again. This time, he took off his towel and sat at the corner, throbbing his tool while checking me out. Ok, his tool is actually big and Long. Very impressed. 

Then, I realised he actually gave up hinting me to take his lead and he didn't  care much about who might walk into the room, just keep rubbing and moaning, and looking at me. 

Some shadow eventually bypassed the steam room - shadow of people walking to the shower cubicles, and immediately, he covered his erected dick with his towel. We both giggled. Phew ~ almost

He left and went shower, not sure if he finished what he started. 

All I could say is , what a shame I didn't reciprocate lol. Thanks though, you made my day with a story to tell.

2 hours ago, Bananaleaf said:

Today I went into the ff steam room when one Indian guy were sitting in the room. A short while after I went in, another Indian guy came in - this guy is buff.  The buff one was eyeing the first guy, which I anticipated some show to happen. The first guy seems to reciprocate. So I kept looking at both their eyes, to see if both their glance meet. Well, I was sitting in between them, slowing anticipating.

After a while, the buff one was checking me out, and I was shocked. The first guy stood up and left eventually, while the standing buff one was leaning against the wall with one hand. The moment the door closed, his other hand started flicking his tool that was covered underneath his towel. And yes, by then, he became so so daring to just look into my eyes, opening his mouth. I must say, that turned me on, and yes, mine got hard too.

He tried to signal me, showed his erected dick and rub rub rub. Then, he walked out of the room and went into one of the shower cubicles. I think he was waiting for me to follow. But, oh man, Lim Peh today a bit shagg. So, I didn't follow. 

He must be really frisky because he came out of the shower cubicle when he realised I didn't look for him and came back into the steam room again. This time, he took off his towel and sat at the corner, throbbing his tool while checking me out. Ok, his tool is actually big and Long. Very impressed. 

Then, I realised he actually gave up hinting me to take his lead and he didn't  care much about who might walk into the room, just keep rubbing and moaning, and looking at me. 

Some shadow eventually bypassed the steam room - shadow of people walking to the shower cubicles, and immediately, he covered his erected dick with his towel. We both giggled. Phew ~ almost

All I could say is , what a shame I didn't reciprocate lol. Thanks though, you made my day with a story to tell.

Sounds hot! Should have reciprocated so that you have an even more interesting story to tell xD

On 9/5/2017 at 9:54 PM, Bananaleaf said:

WHich ff branch?